THIS MAN PREDICTED 2017 IN 1968

This man is ENOCH POWELL, few talk about him today. 49 years ago he made a speech in which he warned of the dangers of mass immigration. He spoke of the necessity of assimilation. If we had listened to him then, the situation in Europe today would be much less severe. I urge you to take up his mantle. He inspired the great NIGEL FARAGE to enter politics and free us from the shackles of the EU.

youtube.com/watch?v=3MtIF6tw-Io

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Es0YGdROxVE
youtube.com/watch?v=GYy8ORPz1nE
youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8
youtube.com/watch?v=HNhF28fzN9I
youtube.com/watch?v=9dGV6w6pt-8
youtu.be/CrA_9SoCitk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XEOpV_MZDFM
youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM
youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk
youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=6lsa_97KIlc
youtube.com/watch?v=CZPsXYo7gpc&t
youtube.com/watch?v=4x-tYmyJSVo
youtube.com/watch?v=jA6pxiCsds8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>necessity of assimilation

Spotted the kike

I had never heard of this guy until I was on Sup Forums.

I binge watched every I could find.

He is our leader from the grave.

Just read the guys wikipedia, he was a hero. Professor of Classics, aged 24. Quite everything to fight in World War 2, crawled from Private to Brigadeer general. Then entered politics, voted for the average Brit everytime, to his careers detriment.

Finally, pointed out race inevitability in the UK. Army's of sjw spend their lives trying to ruin them.

Honestly, as a Spaniard this is the guy then, and this is the guy now.

and at the end of it all

he quit his party in a shock move as they where vying for unmitigated immigration

and endorsed the opposite party

because they did not have the same mandate

he sacrificed himself and his career for his ideas

I was within striking distance of becoming PM and he gave it all up

Buckley and Powell had a good interview:

youtube.com/watch?v=Es0YGdROxVE

If there was any justice in the world the zealous deification that Churchill received would have been rightfully bestowed upon Powell.

I could not agree more

Churchill was based but the consevatives have buried powell forever and no one knows who he is a true legend

wasn't Buckley a neocon thought ?

probably

>youtube.com/watch?v=GYy8ORPz1nE

this was a pretty legendary moment

Retard. If everyone assimilated to the country they immigrate to there wouldn't be the threat of globalization or rapefugees.

>Churchill was based

Haha wew lad Churchill was a cunt.

I understand US english well, but it takes me a lot more of effort to understand you brits.

I love Enoch, great man
He predict everything to a T

>Germans offer to make peace for 1914 borders
>offer to send troops to help the UK preserve its empire
>offer to make peace in exchange for taking Danzig, which was ~95% German as a province
>respond by forcing Germany into total war
>kill as many Germans as possible for literally no reason (Dresden)
>obliterate all hope of right-wing nationalism ever succeeding in Europe
>run the government so incompetently that the Labour party takes over afterwards and establishes the welfare state decline which inevitably led to mass migration
>essentially destroyed the white race out of irrational hatred for Germans
>"""based"""

>tfw you resurrected and just saw how London looks like right now

hush yourself sweet prince.

you know not what you do.

>What some faggot republican says in private is horrible
yet democrat Barney Frank can flash his tits about on the congressional floor and no one bats an eye.

I loved that bit about elevating immigrants into privileged status above average citizens. That is such an excellent point. Citizens should be viewed as equals in the eye of the law and attempting to enforce social equality through law (i.e. anti-discrimination laws) ironically achieves the exact opposite. The average citizen should be allowed to discriminate against people on an interpersonal level if they desire to.

I need to look more into this guy.

Mosley predicted everything in the 30's and gave up everything to stop the war and eventual UK ruin. 30 years before Powell, so why isnt he the new UK poster boy/Nostrodamus ?

youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8

Mosley was a hero. Powell was a legend.

Mosley was pretty sinister though

he was an out and proud 'fascist' (a word which did not hold the same meaning as it does now in the 30's)

he also openly met with mussolini and emulated hitler

he was however profoundly anti-war which was something that no one merits him for

Because white man's fascism is bad, goyim!

George Lincoln Rockwell in the 60's also predicted what would happen in the United States if whites didn't take action.

Our fathers and grandfathers didn't listen. To any of them.

Why is he sinister?

Does this seem like a sinister man to you?

youtube.com/watch?v=HNhF28fzN9I

>muh fascism

He didn't want a violent dictatorship, he wanted fascist powers afforded by an elected parliament which could be confiscated at any time if the public were unhappy with the leaders actions.

One of the most brilliant minds to ever enter the Commons, most present day ministers that would probably criticise him are like insects in comparison. Even after the 1975 referendum that settled the debate back then and took us in to the Common Market he maintained that the British people would never submit to a European superstate. 40 years later Brexit proved him right once again.

I concede that 'muh fascism' is not really an argument.

however you really cannot discuss Judaism in civil society, its off limits forever following the holocaust.

and arguably rightly so

Imagine the UK under Mosley, Powell and Farage heading the empire at their respective times.

Yes, empire, because Mosley would not have lost it.

Nice edit I found on YouTube while back:

youtube.com/watch?v=9dGV6w6pt-8

Lad Mosley was barely an antisemite. Jews were legitimately at the head of the gangs that broke up the unions meetings, eliminate his freedom of assembly amd of speech, and also headed every public effort to end Mosley. Sound familiar?

Mosley made it clear he didnt hate jews in his later life. But to deny their huge influence in fighting him would be insane

We needed to listen to him and others who spoke about this problem

There was nothing sinister about Mosley, he could have been the leader of either conservative or labour party, this is well known. As for anti war, well he fought through all of first world war and when he was in jail him and all the other blackshirts in there had between them every medal for valour that could be won except the Victoria cross. Whilst Herbert Morrison Who put them there avoided the first world war by being a concienteous objector, yet server in war cabinet in WWII. Mosley and Hitler and Mussolini had all been through the carnage of WWI and knew its causes and who profited from it. They were the real Revolutionaries, not Powell.

Indeed, indeed it would have been splendid

No assimilation
Get out

>Trusting Krauts after they completely disregarded your previous agreements

wow that is a good little edit user

>those who the gods seek to destroy the first make mad

the left is looking pretty mad right now, perhaps there destruction is more immanent than we might think

Mosley was almost a lamb desu. He would be considered a leftist in so many facets of his beliefs its insane to call him sinister. Obviously he was a decorated war veteran and had cojones, but he was a peaceful guy and very anti war

Bump. He was one of the greats.

>Muh 6 million
>implying

Immigration in and of itself isn't the issue, the problem is letting the barbarian races immigrate. Whites, Asians, and Latinos are fine. It's the blacks and arabs that must stay out.

Indeed I accept that mosley was not sinister

however his deliberate effort to align himself with hitler (at least in image) meant that he killed any popular support he may have needed to become PM

he kind of shot himself in the foot by acting like an ideologue or 'strong man'

Powell on the other hand was a parliamentarian through and through. there was very little vanity there.

You realise you guys are never leaving the EU right? Even if you somehow manage to by 2030 you'll be paying us 50 billion and be unable to control your borders.

imo Buckley could be more accurately described as "proto-neocon." He laid that ground work for rehabilitating the conservative movement in the USA -esp. from an intellectual point of view in opposition to the rise of the left's intellectual takeover of universities. So, in that sense he was a new/revival conservative for which "neocon" would be appropriate.

Buckley's foundation helped give rise Ronald Reagan's presidency; HOWEVER, I wouldn't call him a "Neocon" as it's currently used which refers to the Bush (policies of both the father and the son) style of conservationism which was different from Reagonism. Bush Sr. was Reagan's vice president to win over that side of the establishment, progressive (as in thinking government smarter that the citizens), interventionist republicans that we now refer to as the Neocons.

Very anti war with Germany, true. He was an empirist though so wanted cooperation with Germans. He knew and States that another European war would mean the end of strong Germany and end of British Empire.

Change the record, Gunther. Your bleating is getting tiresome.

Newfag

I retain some hope that you are open to reason

I don't want to sound too much like a libturd here but we really should not discriminate on the lines of race

we should only discriminate on how willing an individual is to integrate and become indistinguishable from the average citizen.

the problem today is that every country in europe is ashamed to voice any kind of national identity

therefore the immigrant population do not even recognize that there is any kind of national identity

many older generation migrants like the west Indians and the early arabs (who are now quite old) all wanted to be a part of britain and take up our national mantra

you will find now that a lot of the older immigrants are very patriotic to the queen and the country this is very uncommon nowerdays with new migrants they are here to work for low wages and send money home or create ghettos and refuse to adapt their backwards culture to fit our culture which is the best in the world

Thanks for this, was a great speech. I'll be looking more into him later on. It's amazing how long people have been warning us. Decades and decades, yet no one listened. Then look where that got us. It's a disaster.

I agree, Mosley should have become leader of conservatives and gone about his business that way.

You are EUs bitch and you will never leave

dont be so idiotic

we are going to be out by 2020 and god knows what the situation will be then

my guess is far worse than it is now

no we will not be paying you 50 billion if anything you are taking a hit because the UK is the number one consumer of german made products.

>it's off limits
>forever
>rightly so

You sound new to me. I'd advise looking up David Irving on youtube. I'm not one of those people who say the Holocaust was a hoax, but there's substantial evidence that its been highly exaggerated.

Cowing to Jews will do nothing but doom our society

With the amount of plebbit immigrants I can't even tell if this is bait. Just in case you really are this stupid, watch this video explaining the relationship between CULTURE and IMMIGRATION. The barbarians just make it worse problem for us, but it doesn't change the fact that cultures die.

youtu.be/CrA_9SoCitk

>you sound new to me

I've been here on and off for about a year

I am tempted to check out what you recommend user but thats a red pill im not sure I want to take right now

Mosley went too far with a very fashy look

38 YEARS FROM NOW 2055 WILL HAPPEN

SCREENCAP THIS

Dont be a puss lad and just give it a go. Come to your own conclusions, otherwise you are legitimately brainwashed i to an emotional response about holocaust. I am not a holoHOAXER hurrr but i will say 100% there are too many inconsistancies that are overlooked and censores due to emotional bullying or outright banning. I find that odd, dont you?

and so people will look back and say ah 'nigel was right' and then they will crawl back into their irradiated hole because they saw a muslim rape gang on the horizon and they have run out of shot gun shells and don't have enough caps to buy anymore

can you link me a good place to start pls user

No, this is it. This is the solution. I have people in my life who I'd gladly die for, who weren't born here.

What matters is that the person is also as proud and glad of this country as I am, we share values, we share hopes and dreams. We don't share skin colour or birth place. But I'd be proud to share a grave.

The problem is as you say, those without identity. They don't ever feel like they belong here because they see nothing to belong to.

National identity has been intentionally eroded across the western world.

The nuclear family has been dismantled.

The church has been attacked and replaced with worship of money.

Morals fall by the wayside, seen as non existent barriers for people having "fun"

We are told that our ancestors were barbarians. That we should be ashamed of what they did. We are constantly reminded that we owe others because of the terrible things they did.

Natural gender norms have been broken down and as a result we now have people claiming there are 70+ genders, where women fill the role of men and men fail to grow beyond boys.

The issue with immigration is this. Implanting a foreign culture into an alien land causes something to happen.

People fall back on what is familiar. This results in them sticking together. This is tribalism and fully understood.

This causes certain areas that represent a certain culture to grow. This is not much of an issue except that migrants are having huge numbers of children in comparison to natives in the west.

This also results in 2nd 3rd and subsequent generations falling back even harder on their home culture. They feel disconnected from the land they were born in, yet they stand at an uncomfortable half way point between two cultures, choosing to reject one, which often leads to radicalization.

The plan is one race, no culture, no history, no religion. The perfect stupid consumers.

Well, that's fair, but I'd advise it. Have you been redpilled on Jews in general? I'm (racially) half Ashkenazi, so taking the JQ redpill via suppository wasn't easy

They have and have had vast undue influence in society, and once you're redpilled on the JQ, you can't help but see it being the roots of so many ills.

Has there ever been a more handsome devil in all of politics?

>they don't ever feel like they belong here because they see nothing to belong too

could not have put it better myself

Can someone help this lad out? I dont have my resources right now im abroad on mobile

Powell gets trolled

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XEOpV_MZDFM

The problem with your view is you need a, say, 95% majority of one group for the rest to assimilate to. Thats the think civies and ethnies dont get. If the country has a huge majority to assimilate to, i am civic as long as ethnic balance is in check.

What we have instead is competing ethnix blocs with no majority to emulate anymore, or, they have no desire to and they displace us in a dozen ways until they hold the rod

I'm sad to say but civic nationalism is utopian. Even if you perfectly integrate all immigrants, the problem is that mass race mixing will collectively lower the IQ as well as change the identity of the populace. What is a culture? It is the summed works of a group of people. if you change the people, you change the culture. Part of the reason why the early immigrants could assimilate is because they were a vast minority, and so could blend in with the crowd so to speak. However, there is no magic soil that magically makes you British, or magically makes you French, or magically makes you Japanese. British culture, French culture, and Japanese culture are each the products of the respective native peoples.

Civic nationalism will always lead to the same thing- a dumbed down populace with no sense of real identity besides consumerism, which can be easily exploited and manipulated, as well as controlled. Why do you think globalists are so eager to bring in third world immigrants? Whites are resistant goys. They get rid of whites, the west is theirs for the devouring.

Mosley was a Hitlerite and a Eurofederalist.

Im gonna countersignal you real quick, what about the natural rate of mixing you need to prevent inbreeding depression? How do you facilitate that?

god that is sad.

how Powell became a ghost of his former self and a joke to the british public

its some real black mirror shit

that fucking queen should not be allowed to even talk to powell

that is what society does to you

chews you up and spits you out again

Well you simply don't be like the Amish, don't have the same town of people making kids with each other for generations. That gets into incest territory. Our respective populations are broad enough for necessary mixture and variety-within that group. We are naturally adapted to find people with a compatible gene mix up attractive. For example, we are not attracted to sisters and brothers biologically because they are extremely close to us genetically. In a test (Jordan Peterson discussed this), girls ranked smells from boys clothing from 1-10. The best smelling were the most symmetrical faces (best genetic match/most healthy), and they said the ones that smelled offputting and unattractive "smelled like my brother"

Basically, it's human nature to not be attracted to people who are too genetically identical within our group. We would naturally seek out the best matches

Mosley was open to Anglo German cooperation. On equal terms. To the benefit of both.

Questioning The Holocaust - Why We Believed (Part 1 of 2)

youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM

Adolf Hitler The greatest story Never told Full 6 hours Documentary

youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk

A couple that will keep you busy.

As always, do your own research. Compare information available and ask the difficult questions.

Some answers are simply beyond our reach, but you can always creep closer.

>collectively lower the IQ

I don't think so user, I understand that there are some major inbreeding problems in the middle east but as far as common sense is concerned individuals should be intellectually comparable not entire races.

The old republican view is that we really should not talk about race.

we should try and see one another as humans and not different races etc.

hence the whole disapproval the term 'african american' or 'italian amerian' republicans would argue that they are all just 'americans'

this is an example of how the right want assimilation and civic nationalism whilst the left want to ghettoize society and keep everyone in bubbles

Gdańsk is ours.
Fuck you.

>1914 borders

Why the fuck would the British give in to that after sacrificing so much in the first war to neuter them?

They sure did the Europe a load of good ignoring diplomatic treaties and bombing European capitals, we dropped leaflets, they retaliated with the blitz and we bombed them 10x harder with the Ruhr/Dresden/Berlin.

good riddance

Churchill will forever be based as fuck for his adventures in the Boer war alone

Under one state.

Sorry to tell you but Norway is pretty damn close to Utopia anyway.

Uncontrolled immigration is bad, no question.
Limit the flow to a level the system is capable of integrating and you start seeing success.

Problem is in like specific parts of France, where the immigration flow is/was pretty uncontrolled and without a system to facilitate integration. Leading to huge areas where they settled and created own communities, thereby eliminating any need or reason to assimilate for the majority.
I just want some clarity here, do you mean to say that the solution is ZERO immigration? And you're basing it on race?

thanks user

I'll take a look at all of this as I am always willing to take different opinions on historical matters into account (and different opinions in general)

however I am confident that I will remain a staunch holocuast believer

How can a man be so right, but the people so ignorant? Did Communism win the culture war? I think so. It's fucking depressing

>Fighting against Hitler for (((Churchill)))
>/ourguy/
I am of disappoint, Spain.

>Churchill will forever be based as fuck for his adventures in the Boer war alone

here here

This will change your mind on the genetic components behind intelligence, breeding and the like.

The Truth About Gene Wars: r/K Selection Theory [P1]

youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU

Intelligence and genetics

youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk

--------------------------------
Copy and pasted links from other anons

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Can't find my damn flashdrive, but this is BS. Blacks adopted into high income white families do worse in terms of IQ and SATS then whites born into impoverished families. IQ is highly heritable. The nature aspect is almost not there during young childhood, but by teen years your intelligence is 60% inherited, and by adulthood 80%.

Do you believe in basic evolution? The idea that different populations geographically separated throughout their evolution evolved their mental capacities identically is absurd. Many geneticists have tried to wrote papers about the genetic component of IQ and how that relates to race, but they are suppressed and targeted.

youtube.com/watch?v=6lsa_97KIlc

youtube.com/watch?v=CZPsXYo7gpc&t

youtube.com/watch?v=4x-tYmyJSVo

And there's more, if you'd like to find the truth instead of conforming to easy beliefs. I think you're ready for it.

Do you think British WW2 vets are glad they fought the Germans?
Do you think all those British young men who died fighting in Europe, would still have fought and died had they known what would become of their land?

You bankrupted and lost your empire, and now you're being colonized by the shitholes of the world.
Was it worth it?

But again, why base it on race? By your logic we should use IQ tests to see who should be allowed to live.

Say, anyone under 140 should just be killed?

This seems like the weirdest and possibly most autistic utopia ever imagined by man.

>ZERO immigration?
I ask you first, WHY have immigration? Nobody has a right to live in your land. Why do we start from the assumption a priori that we for some reason need a flow of foreigners? It should be based on what they can offer OUR land, OUR folk, OUR society, not just an assumption.

Homogeneity is hard to get back without violence. Homogeneity is the goal for both civies and ethnies.

>the solution is ZERO immigration?

Yes.

>you're basing it on race?

Yes.

The problem with your theory is it's short sighted. It's certainly the easy way to believe. Yeah I mean, like, we just gotta slow it down a little and say they gotta integrate and it'll be all good. I'm sorry to say but the ratio of below 5 children in most western European countries favors third worlders. Your countries will not be the same when you are a minority in your own homeland. Your culture will be different, your politics will be different, your country will be different.

I say a reasonable solution is to cut off immigration for the foreseeable future, maybe a decade or two, maybe more. On top of that, cut or cap welfare benefits to two children and one wife, so Ahmed and his 3 wives and their 15 children aren't showered in benefits while natives are desperately working their asses off and can only have one child if any. Also offer to pay bonuses to any third worlders who wish to repatriate.

I want non violence. What I'm saying is that when whites are a minority, in their own countries, they will not be treated well. At all. And at that point, there will be no room for lovely ideas of coexistence. It will be a fight. I don't want that. We should not have a Zimbabwe, Haiti, or South African situation in our own ancestral lands.

He had huge support from the people, had there been a general election after his infamous speech with him leader of the Conservatives they would have won by a landslide. Just like now the elite ignored the people and just carried on doing what they wanted. It's only now we're really seeing the consequences of their recklessness and irresponsibility. Everything he said would happen has happened, one of the things left he spoke about was the civil war and looking how divided the west now is even that looks possible. A match on this tinderbox such as a massive economic collapse and we're going up in flames.

What an absurd strawman.

I would support IQ tests for immigration. I never said anything of sterilization or mass murder. The average IQ of western nations is about OK where it is, around 100. The problem is that people from the third world have IQ's ranging from 70 (if African) to 90. If you watch the last video I linked this is discussed-there is a threshold for societies, in that once they pass below a certain IQ level in the average population, widespread corruption and cronyism (like in Latin America) becomes widespread. You can't get anything unless you know somebody in the government etc, and severe government criminality.

Not to mention it's simply undesirable for a nation to willfully dumb itself down for the sake of virtue signalling. They have no obligation to. They are sovereign.

I would recommend researching one topic at once rather than jumping head first into every video.

Otherwise it tends to blend into one huge unrecognizable mess, leading to either total rejection or disinterest.

Best of luck anyway. It is good to see some actual discussions taking place for a change on here.

>Say, anyone under 140 should just be killed?
Dont strawman. No one is saying that. But immigration can literally destroy everything your ancestors fought for, but this time you will literally pay for it as they outbreed you. Again, asking the question, why dont we ask what these immigrants have to offer us that we can do ourselves?

"We cant rebuild our society with other peoples babies"

Norway user's posts reads like a nigger so I assume he's salty that whitey doesn't want him and his kind. His incapability to form logical rebuttals tells me that he's some breed of shitskin.

See what happens when you let in third worlders? The dialogue becomes shallowed.

Everyone gets old user it doesn't change what you achieved in life nor does politely dealing with an obnoxious phone call from some smug lefty.

If you're going to look at holocaust stuff, don't look at low quality amateur shit. Listen to David Irving who's a legitimate historian, who was one of the first to report on the archived files from the war, which almost no historians had actually looked at.

youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

You can skip to 10:00 on this, by the way

youtube.com/watch?v=jA6pxiCsds8

Another