How do you convince your girlfriend to get in ubermensch shape? So tired of lazy fucking American women

How do you convince your girlfriend to get in ubermensch shape? So tired of lazy fucking American women.

Other urls found in this thread:

thenest.com/content/pauline-potter-worlds-heaviest-living-woman-loses-100-pounds-by-having-sex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop the feeders

If you're attracted to the one on the left you're literally homosexual

You just need to force them into a small cage and not feed them for a while. If they complain they get the hose again.

Dump her. Or are you so cucked you can't find anyone better and she knows it?

Introduce her to the idea of Keto. Seriously, it's the best fucking thing, it practically will magically melt the pounds off, improve her skin, hair, and nails, and there's a ton of FUCKING DELICIOUS food she can eat.

>A TON OF MEAT
>Cheese!
>Fats like fucking guacamole, coconut oil laden EVERYTHING, BUTTER
>And shitloads upon shitloads of bacon

Don't like a vegetable?
>Wrap it in bacon
Wanna try a new recipe, but need a good solid meaty flavor?
>Bacon
Wanna have a great breakfast of champions EVERY DAY?
>Eggs...and BACON

Yes, getting away from breads, rice, pasta, etc (and sugary fucking drinks omfg) will be hard to get away from, but fucking TRUST ME, Keto WORKS, and it's all SO much better than the S.A.D.

Once enough weight is dropped, you can get her into exercising. Start slow, low impact like walking, maybe biking (downhill to start, walk the fucking thing back up, I remember what hurting knees is like), and SWIMMING. Swimming is the BEST THING, because it'll take all the strain off her joints.

Tell her it's for her health. You don't want to lose someone you love, right? Things might not seem "so dire" right now because "healthy at ANY SIZE (BULLSHIT)" and maybe she doesn't have Type 2 Diabetes, Hypothyroidism, PCOS, etc yet, but she WILL, and then she's FUCKED unless she does something about it.

I'd know, am Lady who went from 367 lbs to 125 in 2 years, doing Keto and learning to love exercising (I made it into a personal challenge and a social activity with the Man Thing; It helps). But seriously, make her get up OFF HER ASS, MOVE AROUND, and eat less. Even eating less on Keto can be a helpful key.

>Must stay below 20g carbs a day
>Make stuffed peppers, only have 1 half
>Save other half for tomorrow
>Meal Plan
>It doesn't get fucking easier

Organize your life, your wife, and your willpower, and you're solid! Good luck, user!

Moment a fatty gets hot she looks to better deal whatever shes with.

If you ever face this situation you already are in a doomed relationship.

Get fit yourself. The jealousy she feels will either motivate her or youll get sick of her fat ass slowly dying of the Beetus and better deal her.

Dude why are you dating a fat girl? Why are you dating a girl who doesn't take care of herself?

Also, the way I do it is with very subtle comments. Just be like "hey we should go on a run sometime, I could really use it." If you say something like that often she will most likely pick up on the fact that you want her to get in shape, she will get sad because she'll think she's fat and that you're noticing and if she's not a complete loser, she'll get her shit together and work out with you

>mfw met my girlfriend right after she went from a landwhale to skinny with a bubble butt so she's hot as fuck while being uncorrupted, and adores me because she's never had a masculine leader who gives her the time of day

It's okay to be jealous lads, but just know I'll be 1488'ing in your honor

>mfw my girlfriend never was fat

What are you trying to brag about here? Your girl was a fat cunt at one point and isn't any more? kek

Also your girlfriend should adore you not matter who you are, the fact that she does with you doesn't make you special

Exercise doesn't really lose weight. It does make you healthy, but diet controls weight loss.

You can't change people, only they can change themselves. If she's a fat pig, all the pressure in the world probably will only make her a fatter pig.

Just dump her and find someone else.

>What are you trying to brag about?

The fact that she's uncorrupted and ripe because she hasn't been with other men. Women who have been hot their whole life have rode the cock carousel. Enjoy your used goods.

>your girlfriend should adore you no matter who you are

Not necessarily. Women adore strong and intelligent (as well as decently attractive) leaders. Since I'm the first guy to fit that criteria in her life, she's mine for good.

Don't worry lad, some day your girl will long for her days of whoring again, and will go get gang banged by tyrone and his friends to let off the steam.

Running certainly helps. Which is what I do and what I've been doing since I was a teenager. My girlfriends not fat she just has a tendency to be lazy and have periods of time where she eats a lot of food, so when she does that, even if she's not fat, I will make her run with me, or make subtle comments to make her feel fat so she cuts that shit out

Shit pisses me off to no end. Women fatten up easily and if I let this stuff persist she would probably be fat within a year, but I am winning the battles so far user

My gf is smarter than me, fitter, a better leader, and almost as strong

I don't know how anyone deals with dating girls that aren't alpha bitches desu

sage

>not taking the fat pill.

>My gf is smarter than me, fitter, a better leader, and almost as strong
>admitting to being cucked by your own girlfriend

Relationships without clear gender roles don't hold up. There are even studies that when men do "women's work", the sex goes down and there's a much higher likelihood of break up.

Women want leaders. If they lead you, they'll get sick of you and find someone who can lead them. Not before taking full advantage of you though, and using you up for all you can give.

Pathetic senpai.

Who said she was hot? Mines about above average honestly, perfect for me because beautiful women are lots to handle. Also, I bet I'm in a better position than you, because even if it is true that she is uncorrupted, she will probably want to try out other men when she inevitably gets tired of you, and realizes she hasn't fucked many men before

My girl is past the younger years where they want to experiment. And also yours was fat before, which means as they get older, she is more susceptible to letting herself go again

>I don't know how anyone deals with dating girls that aren't alpha bitches desu

Are you even a man? I don't know a single guy who isn't a nu male who likes women more dominant than him. How the fuck do you even possibly date women who aren't submissive? I could never do that honestly

You're kind of gay user you might as well just have a fucking boyfriend. Also, your friends probably don't respect you, and your girlfriend certainly doesn't have much respect for you. Even the biggest manlets should be more domineering than their girlfriends

>wanting a roider gf

>wanting a girl with more test than you

Nigga, you dumb as shit.

Why does Keto sound like a modified Atkin's?

Not likely. She already wants to have kids with me. We want 5-6. I don't date below my potential because I'm not unconfident in my ability to maintain her. I'm a solid 8/10 in general, 8.5 if I'm on top of my exercise and diet like I should be. She's about a 9, but she sees me as her dominant superior because I'm much more well read then her and assert myself as the dominant one.

She did have two or so boyfriends before me, and she has hated all other guys besides me anyway. But the attitude of not being confident enough to hold a girl is partly why a girl would cheat with other men. It's not simply hardwired to cheat, but it will be sought out if the man is not seen as a leader. Even mediocre girls will follow this route, because pretty much any girl who isn't hideous can get fucked.

Start dating dudes

good luck getting a woman to excercise. good luck.
your best is to fuck her in shape. you know, make sure shes on top n stuff.

You sound like pussies

pick a decent girlfriend in the first place stupid fag

It's similar, definitely, but not modified. Atkins focuses more on high protein, whereas Keto is moderate protein and high fat. The fat here is key, because healthy fats are able to keep you satiated for longer, and protein goes to energy. Atkins also doesn't focus too heavily on carb intake moderation. Hope that helps!

My gf isn't roided up like that but is very fit. We play sports together and go on runs, still haven't brought her to the gym with me yet. There's a huge difference between a fit girl and do-nothing, she's way hotter, more stamina and better sex.

Don't ask her, force her

thick women > *

Give 'er one of these

do not try and get a fat bitch skinny, they ALWAYS cheat afterward

either keep her fat or find a skinny bitch

if you convince a cow to lose weight within 3 months she will be at a club with her new "friends" getting BLACKED

seen it a thousand times desu

I predict she'll wear you down and she'll win. Oink.

Smarter than you and almost as strong? You're just beta as fuck. So, so, so beta. And probably cucked as well. Does she know you're online?

Because it basically is modified Atkins. It works though; I've gone down a shirt size in 2 weeks and I'm hardly ever hungry anymore. I went from eating/drinking 3k calories a day to having trouble getting up to 2k. It's more expensive though.

Hey, if a woman can lose the pounds by having sex, then I say go for it. High risk for her joints, but high rewards!

>Satisfied BF
>Orgasm

thenest.com/content/pauline-potter-worlds-heaviest-living-woman-loses-100-pounds-by-having-sex

In the rare case she isn't convinced give 'er one a deez

Looks like the blown up blue bitch from willy wonka
Can't win with some of you niggers. At least I'm not foreveralone permavirgin and will be having kids

She's a bit to ripped for my taste but I guarantee she looks way more feminine when she isn't pumped up like that. So you're wrong about that.

The best thing you can do is to just look her in the eye and say she's getting fat.

Obviously, she'll throw a fit and try to shame you and basically pull whatever bullshit she can afford to, but that's the time to show your dominance and that you're not willing to put up with dating a fat whale. Remind her she wouldn't like you with a disgusting beer gut or with a gaunt look, and that you are also open to improving yourself based on her preferences.

Play your cards right, and it might work out very well for you. I know this is how I got my chick to start doing some sports and hitting up the gym once in a while.

And give her a hook with dis. If she still isn't convinced...then just leave her

Well then good for you I suppose, just don't let her get corpulent when she gets older, and since she was before she has more potential in the future.

>she did have two boyfriends before me

Did you break her hymen? If you didn't break her hymen she was fucked before you man. Don't fall for the "I broke my hymen riding a bike" story or whatever. Many girls do break their hymens on their own, but girls know guys like virgins so if she didn't have a hymen that's not a good sign

Whatever nigger

>>/fit/

should've stopped at 165-175

If she wins and she gets fat I will kill her and be on my merry way

Atkin's is way stricter on carbs and that's likely a problem. Most who go on Atkins never stay that way. They always always always gain the weight back and then some. Keto was designed around those who suffered from epilepsy. Atkins was just made because some Cardiologist thought it was a good idea. Well, look how he turned out. Dead from a heart attack.

No hope
4 u

Both are gross OP.

Relationships with the muh submissive waifu type or most boring normie girls that don't have much to say about anything make me feel like I'm taking care of a child, it's absolutely unbearable. So I went way off into the other direction and I'm happy

I hate multiposting, you replied just as I responded to someone else! I've never heard of it being modified Atkins, but hey, I've been wrong before. I'll do some more reading. All I know is I have macros, and they get adjusted every 20 lbs, and they've been my religion for years.

I'm glad that it's been able to help you! I love to tell people all about it when they ask me how I changed so drastically. It is a little more expensive, but only if you bulk buy items like meat, in which case, I'd go for wholesale. If not, Aldi's, Costco, and Sam's Club are the most amazing places EVER for buying bulk meats. You can also get cheap at the local butcher.

Also, farmer's markets. I can literally get around 150 eggs for maybe $15.00. It's awesome. And all my veggies are DIRT cheap. I don't know how it is in the UK, though, but in the US, there's deffo alternative routes to spending a ton.

Good point. I think I'm having a blonde day, and need to go do some reading to remind myself of these things. Easy to get side tracked. It was very sad when he died, I think he had fairly good intentions. But Keto is helpful, whether it's for Epileptics or not.

All diets are fucking expensive, m8. I remember when I was working out with a trainer and had to eat a specific diet and every damn thing had to be measured and weighed. The white rice, the chicken breast, the tuna, my vegetables, and on and on.

>wanting kids in 2K17
Why?

Nah, you the nigger.

This. But also if you're attracted to the one on the right you're a Jabba-sexual.

it's okay to not want submissive women, just cut out the middle man and start sucking bbc

They say that Keto is also helpful for those with autism. I'm seeing more mothers use that for their children who are on the spectrum.

I guess if you're happy man than I can't hate you for it. Although you most likely are quite beta and I think even you would admit that. I love the submissive girls. Sure they're normie as fuck but it's the best feeling ever when they try to act up and you just give a look like they need to know their place and they just get quiet immediately. It's like a child sure but it's great to have that much power over a person like that

Literally looks like a ftm tranny

No you are NIGGER

do you know what board you're on? these people all fantasize about saving the white race with their 20 kids and fully stocked armoury

spend time at the gym, and be in that shape yourself and you will find women in that shape.
its how life works lazy burger

None of those foods you mentioned are terribly expensive - rice, chicken, tuna, vegetables.

I've lost 40 pounds and counting eating nuttin' but turkey breast sammiches and protein bars. I could sustain this diet even if I didn't know how to cook or even if I didn't have a kitchen. You people overcomplicate things.

Going on a diet really isn't the problem, the problem is why people overeat to begin with.

155 is perfect

She slept with one (the first was in freshman year so no sex, second was a year before we met). Virgin is ideal, but one is a compromise I'm willing to make for a girl who's hot, decently smart (at least not a fucking idiot), has good anglo slaver genes from the south, and is anti SJW

Main issue for me had been finding a girl who's not a god damn social justice warrior

>I'm too much of a pussy to have responsibility so I'll allow western civilization to fall while I cut myself and wallow in Nihilism and degeneracy

That's you pal

you get in shape yourself, if she doesn't follow. find someone better

My family came over from Ireland and settled in WV, faggot. I am not a nigger. But you are.

Yes, I do, syrup.

When you're only getting less than 900 a month and your food is costing you about 300 a month, I would say it is. Oh and having to pay the trainer nearly 60 a month on top of his other fees.

Bet her kegel muscle could crush your puny cock like a tin can.

Can't make it about just her getting in shape. Say "we need to get in shape we're putting on pounds and that's bad for our relationship etc"

>I'll be 1488'ing
so will her scale once you put a ring on it

>eating protein bars

Clearly you know nothing about protein. You should be getting your protein from what's on your plate. Not what's in your fucking bar that you got at GNC.

goood goood dont have kids
yessss
too much work and money
dont worry about the future.,.
dont worry your taxes will pay for tyrones kids..
take another vacation :)

The summer before last I was about 210 and decided to do something.

I have never been able to run cause of my knees so I decided to skate. After the first month I was able to do about 5 miles before running out of gas. I did this every day for 3 months. I lost 15 lbs.

Gave up for a while. Three months ago I got tired of it again and just stopped eating. Cut out the sugar drinks 100%, milk went down from whole to 2%, ate at most 1600 calories of mostly meat/veg, and didn't exercise even one bit.

I went from 195 to 165 in less then two months. Sure it probably wasn't the healthy way to do it but it worked way better then me exercising. Bonus points cause now if I go to the gym I'll pile on muscle like mad

tldr; Diet is 70%, exercise is 30%

>I'm too much of a pussy to have responsibility so I'll allow western civilization to fall while I cut myself and wallow in Nihilism and degeneracy

>t. a White cuck who thinks that Caucasians are dying off.

lel

If you find the left one sexy, you are gay. That's a cold fact.

I'm disabled. I don't have to pay taxes for the rest of my goddamn life so nothing is going to Tyrone out of my checks. Dumbass leaf.

You're right. Not a /fit/itzen. Just need something easy and quick to eat on the go that has the requisite number of calories and keeps me full for a few hours.

Hey lunchmeat, would you fuck the girl on the right?

This lol.

The one on the left looks like she has too little body fat to properly bear children. If she can't do that, what exactly would I want her for?

Thicc

I helped a girl drop from 320 to 170 doing this.

80 pounds in first 3 months.

Make sure you drink water , 70 Oz a day, limit the coffee, and stay away from diet drinks. Multi Vitamins too. 4 meals a day, snack on cheese sticks, and go for a walk at least every day.

America is fat because of sugar and enriched flour. Not because of portions.

Then head to Walmart and grab that cheap ass powdered shit. Six Star or whatever. May taste like shit, but it's more value than buying those bars.

>So tired of lazy fucking American women.

Most trumpshits are fat fucks. Eliminate the trumpshits, and you are left with a lot less fat fucks.

Southern women are great, man. If this girl doesn't work out I'm traveling down South to find me a nice one. I was just talking to my buddy from North Carolina last night on Playstation, he's getting engaged, he was telling me how his bitch can cook all types of great food, and I was getting wicked jealous because mine can't cook for shit. I asked him if a Southern father would let their daughter date a Yankee, he told me as long as you say the South was right during the civil war, you're good, and it depends on how Southern she is kek.

My girlfriend right now wasn't a virgin when I met her, but she only got with one guy so that's acceptable, she's a bit shy too and quiet so it makes sense that she wouldn't have rode the cock carousel. Other two girls I dated, one was a complete slut unfortunately that drove me nuts and that I had to beat a couple times because she was crazy, that was my first because I was young and had bad judgement. Other one was a Asian girl (I fell for the yellow fever meme) and she was great, a virgin too, but WAY to clingy. Didn't like that much at all she was too dependent honestly

>Main issue for me had been finding a girl who's not a god damn social justice warrior

Yeah me too, had good luck with that so far, just make sure she's sort of indifferent to politics

Dangle some krill over a treadmill.

you tell your hog that you're going to leave her if she don't and if she doesn't you actually leave.

Demonstrate value and dominance and she'll come back to you and lose weight.

My family came from Ireland too and settled in Boston kek.

le excellent bait sir lmao

I le tip my hat towards you XXXXDDD

>traveling south to find a girl

Listen, my dude. Southern girls don't want your loser ass. They want a guy that can build a home by his bare fucking hands. They want a MAN, not some manchild like yourself who plays PlayStation. You know what a Southern man's PlayStation is? His garage or his workshop.

Fucking cuck.

Entirely false.

Wait, most libfucks are whales, get rid of both of them and you have a better America.

Ahh nice. I'm guessing you're Catholic then.

If you're getting under $900 a month, have you looked into the SNAP program? I know "welfare bennies" are frowned upon, but they ARE there for those who're genuinely struggling. If you don't wanna do that, try looking into a farmer's market for your veg/fruit, and look into getting meat from the butcher, or from large bulk stores with discounts like Aldi's, Costco, Sam's Club, etc.

Also, if you're paying for a personal trainer, you're doing it wrong. I understand some people need someone else to keep them accountable, or yell at them constructively, but it isn't going to help you in the long run. Hell, it'll really just demean you in the short run, too. Who wants someone more successful with their desired bodytype yelling at them that theirs isn't good enough? Walk, run, go to the gym and zone out to music in your earbuds, dance through your house, ride a bike, play a sport; There's a million FREE things you can do to exercise and get in shape. Paying for a trainer CAN be helpful, but I don't recommend it--ESPECIALLY if money's tight.

Yup, EXACTLY right! I bet she was very grateful to you, and felt awfully liberated being able to move around, and breathe better, huh? That sounds like a really healthy plan, GREAT job user! Doing the Gods' work! (Also portioning helps because lolcaloriesincaloriesoutlol)

"Disabled Americans"

Pic related, its you.

Yeah real fat, man.