Senate committee hearing on Russian interference

Why is there no thread for this?

Video:
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2017/03/29/watch-update-russia-investigation-senate-intelligence-committee-leaders/99784248/

C-SPAN Radio:
tunein.com/radio/C-SPAN-Radio-901-s28047/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ixgEFyBTF4
cnn.com/2016/10/20/politics/obama-donald-trump-rigged-election/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/22/trump-team-communications-captured-by-intelligence-community-surveillance-nunes-says.html
axios.com/house-intel-chair-i-have-a-duty-to-tell-trump-about-surveillance-repor-2325209650.html
cnn.com/2017/01/05/politics/fbi-russia-hacking-dnc-crowdstrike/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums should be all of this. This hearing is building a case for censorship and the controls of information.

any non flash-player link ?

>muh russia
literally nothing
dems just milking it for as long as they can until it fades away and people are just annoyed with their zero progress. They're not even investigating it; pic related.

Because it's the Senate. They are all bunch of old losers, who work for old donors.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ixgEFyBTF4

Bump

At work but would love a TLDR on what I miss.

>they can put things on your computer

This whole charade boils down to one thing:

PROTECT THE PEDO RING!

This whole dog and pony show started as a deflection away from the corruption within the Democratic party that was exposed by the DNC Leaks and Podesta e-mails.

Remember, claiming the election is rigged is dangerous.

cnn.com/2016/10/20/politics/obama-donald-trump-rigged-election/

Pic related, it's the Russian suspect who is to blame for all of the western worlds current problems

You are being conditioned to believe that absolutely any and all negative information regarding your esteemed leaders is a direct result of 'muh Russian influence campaigns'.

>Nunes

Probably want to use a different source considering everything going on with him right now.

Also, this hearing is pretty bipartisan from what I've heard so far. It's more country over party.

They even mentioned Bernie Sanders supporters getting fed fake news/propaganda.

>Probably want to use a different source considering everything going on with him right now

>letting the president know he was wire tapped and correct
>not being a national security issue the president should be made aware of

When it comes to hiding their crimes, neo libs and neo cons have always been pretty bipartisan.

this is bad guys. I've been listening for just a few minuets and its already
>we need a government snopes
>r-russians put child pron on my computer
>russia has paid trolls

Remind the Democrats that it was the arrogance of their SJW's in the streets that lost them votes.

>Cyber soldiers

Unless it's negative about Trump. Then it's all real news.

>Members of the intelligence community "incidentally collected" communications from the Trump transition team during legal surveillance operations of foreign targets, a top Republican lawmaker said Wednesday afternoon.

>House Intelligence Chairman Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., said this produced "dozens" of reports which eventually unmasked several individuals’ identities and were "widely disseminated."

>He said none of the reports he had read mentioned Russia or Russians and he was unsure whether the surveillance occurred at Trump Tower -- as President Trump has suggested. Nunes also was unsure if then President-elect Trump was captured by the surveillance, which occurred in November, December and January.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/22/trump-team-communications-captured-by-intelligence-community-surveillance-nunes-says.html

>House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes stunned Washington on Wednesday by saying a source told him intelligence reports are circulating featuring Trump team communications that were "incidentally collected" after the election. He then spoke to reporters at the White House.

axios.com/house-intel-chair-i-have-a-duty-to-tell-trump-about-surveillance-repor-2325209650.html

Being picked up by intelligence services, legally, because you're in contact with foreign officials under surveillance is not a wiretap. That's what our intelligence organizations are supposed to do. They're entire intended purpose is to glean information from foreign governments/organizations.

However, U.S. persons being unmaksed and circulated was illegal and should be investigated. There are several wrongs here, and one does not validate or excuse the other. This is not even addressing the fact that Nunes himself just read raw collects.

>Members of the intelligence community "incidentally collected" communications from the Trump transition team
And Clinton deliberately violating the law with her private server and attempts at email record elimination wasn't intentionally criminal, only "extreme carelessness".
And you're not a faggot, you're "sexually ambiguous".

The press conference yesterday exposed the senate traitorous old fools.

Kek

The FBI's investigation is all based on the dossier because most of it has been verified

That lisping elderly dude is really starting to piss me off

Have they actually provided proofs of the 'ruskies' phishing pedoesta and dnc? I dont think I can sit through the full 2+ hours.

I dont understand how the blame is placed on the hacker, when it was the users responsibility to secure their comms.

No. The only real things of substance they go over is the Russian botnet, it's basically summed up as "We are trying to figure this out and we're coming close to a conclusion."

Why the weird deflection to Hillary?

The DNC didn't give FBI access to their computers. The only evidence of Russia hacking the DNC is the Democrats saying the Russians hacked them.

It was a leaker, not a Russian hacker.

cnn.com/2017/01/05/politics/fbi-russia-hacking-dnc-crowdstrike/

It's as if you've never met a commie IRL. Protip: it's fine when they do it.

On replay now.