Evelyn Farkas

This dumb bitch Evelyn Farkas spilled the beans on the Obama administration snooping on the Trump team

youtube.com/watch?v=gapRNpEjXUo

This is why ShareBlue is sliding into overdrive on Sup Forums today

Other urls found in this thread:

defenseone.com/ideas/2016/08/save-syria-create-no-fly-zone-deliver-aid/131079/?oref=d-river
twitter.com/EvelynNFarkas
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for lock him up

Kek confirms

check'd

MSNBC is fake news. Give me a real news source.

she looks like her pussy tastes amazing desu

mediocre women are great in bed

They're not the news source, the interview is the news. She slipped up and revealed much more than she should have, that's the news.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh the Trumpy delusion is too good! One of the largest hill intel investigations is underway against Trump. You all think he's going to come out of that unscathed?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

man, took you long enough to get in here. Is this your lunchbreak or what?

defenseone.com/ideas/2016/08/save-syria-create-no-fly-zone-deliver-aid/131079/?oref=d-river
We need to expose this bug eyed shill to the world.

I think ppl have found her....hahaha

twitter.com/EvelynNFarkas

>Trumpy
>drumph
>plumph
>trumpkins
>expecting anyone to take you seriously
You stink, I can smell you. Take a shower

>she's literally arguing for doing the same thing to Syria as they did to Serbia
>she's arguing that it's a good thing
whew

Farkas is attempting to lay down smoke, for what the globalist Dems, and neo-cons have been up to.

Nothing will happen.

>the comments
those Twitter shitposters sure know how to turn on the heat

is this what the deep state looks like?

hahahaha

Yep, you don't even wanna know what it smells like

These people

You can learn so much about someone by digging through their Twitter account, like looking at who they follow.

He's currently hiding in French Polynesia, without his family.

>white helmets
fucking christ

Both of those accounts are complete horseshit propaganda.

Good find, Veeh.

Day of the bongo drums when?

she's one of the only 381K people following Full Frontal, kek

Hello Shareblue!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I was reading through her articles, and I shuddered to think she worked as a policy strategist for the government. I also found it odd she resigned the day after Obama met with Putin.

So the story is that Russia helped get Trump elected by:
revealing what Democrats actually did.
And this helps you how?

The few and far between positive post for her is laughable...'this is all they can find on you?'...these people are delusional.
This is becoming a religion. Her and Louise Mensch...holy shit

How does your heart feel right now?

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

How will the left react to king nigger being proven guilty for this crime?

How will the media cover it?

Is gonna be comfy as fuck watching them emotionally implode.

this is like finding a file labeled "Propaganda buddies xD"

Okay Pablo, thanks for sharing.

Look at the place she works for...the articles they spew out are sheer 1984 double think.

kek, you can see their individual Uber trips, wtf

You mean the traitor Trump, right?

You know she secretly voted for Trump. White women will be the saviors of the west.

yeah, that's the value of seeing who's buddies with whom on Twitter, people care more about following who they're interested in than they care about you knowing it

oooopppppsss

I wouldn't doubt them trying to forcibly oust Trump. These people are dangerous. This pop eyed commie is fresh off the fucking immigrant boat, and she is embedded in our government already. Second generation, and she thinks she knows what America stands for.

Everyone here already knew this. Shills are blowing up because there is a audit the fed legislation bouncing around. Be a good goy and ignore it.

Because Obama admin diplomat was literally selling national secrets to the Chinese

No, we mean the traitor Obama, and his hordes of co-conspirators.

He looks like Hans Landa, the Jew Hunter

The best part is that their retarded tactic is going to make people think of Trump whenever they see
ump or rum in a word now. All because they couldn't stand Trump sounding like Triumphant.

>the first black president will end up in jail
like pottery

>globalist shilling intensifies
might as well step in and help what I created: isis

Defenseone articles.

>offbyone.exe
every fucking time

fear not, kek has listened to your anguish

Farkas resigned her position after Obama met with Putin...very interdasting

OBAMA MET WITH PUTIN!!! AND SHOOK HIS HAND!!! HE'S THE RUSSIAN PUPPET!!!

>Even Le Good Negroes still can't stop breaking the law

This article she states Russia is on the back end of tech. Having become somewhat of an expert on Russian Investment firms through our friend Podestas emails, I assure you her statements are far from true. Even the company Podesta served on the board with many Russians (Joule Unlimited) Is very high tech. They even have a patent for genetically engineered microbe.

Info bump, thx op

so how long till she is found suicided, with her hand tied behind her back as they ricocheted 2 bullets around the room til they entered the back of her head?

Screencap this post. They're going to suicide or JFK Trump within the next two months if the fed audit passes the senate.

Oh vey goyim

That would be suicide for them

She looks like a psychotic leftist bitch who'd accuse of rape privilege for making her orgasm. Have fun with that.

female orgasm is a myth

*accuse you of

fucking autocorrect a shit.

Throw them in jail, but Trump is a traitor too

hahaha i fucking hate polaks so much thx for this

(where i live in sweden there are no muslims almost but lots of polaks since you can take the boat here from poland)

>is pro-Ukraine anti-Russia shill
>advised three SoDs on Russia policy
JUST GLOBALIZE MY SHIT UP

maybe she resigned because she felt her anti-Russia shilling wasn't effective enough and Obama meeting with Putin was the last straw

>a long record of accomplishments
>dis dumb shilling bitch
kek, the Pentagon is fucked

>implying they haven't done it before
Haven't you watched the news goy? Everybody hates Trump. It was merely a coincidence.

(((Farkas)))

Hungary to the rescue, as always.

>Chris Kyle
>25

Is this really a kike name?

>eternal magyar

She is doing what she was told to do. She is embedded in DC shenanigans. She just wasn't the brightest. What she said at end of interview was telling, "that's why people were leaking.." she attempted to soothsay shit and calm public opinion about spying by inserting a moral dimension, even though what her cohorts did is a federal crime punishable by up to 10 years in prison. I don't think people realize how big this is.

>((()))?
You're damn right it is.

And Saudi Arabia gave money and supported Hillary's campaign, are we gonna play the "worse evil" game again?

Why do decent threads like this drop to page ten while Sup Forums btfo threads get 100+ replies in 5 seconds?

good search technique desu, I used to type "rabbi " or "shlomo " or " jewish" but this seems better

(((why))) indeed

sliding, that's literally the point of sliding

>tfw people actually get paid to slide threads like mine

In my opinion, Trump supporters should start a rally in washington asking for the truth, and they should start yesterdey.

>anti Russia shilling
Yeah, that's what I suspect. From her articles it is apparent she was pushing for all out intervention in Syria. God only knows what her advice was to Obama. Shudder to think!

I do counts of slide threads. They seem to increase dramatically when stories like this break. Threads that trigger the dim of wit. I attempted to post 4 threads on FBI shit the other day, and they never even hit the catalogue, due to the sheer volume of white bois crap.

Answer rhymes with hair glue

oooops

I counted 80 posts on one thread, from a shill last night, 80 fucking posts!

holy shit took me about half a minute to figure it out

Can confirm

I hope that gets him a bonus

oh yeah, extra cheese

THIS IS A SEAN HANNITY ALERT
THIS IS A SEAN HANNITY ALERT
Someone, anyone! Find Evelyn Farkas and tell her to get a lawyer, immediately!

Also I want to point out the amount of high profile FBI arrests the last few days, includind the stste dept employee spying for China, last night it broke that a Mexican official was arrested by FBI in San Diego, and a Michigan senator was raided and the FBI took his computers. This smacks of taking the spotlight off of what is really going on in the bowels of DC. By the way, the arrested were 2 blacks, and 1 Hispanic.

i'm slow too but seriously, I've read through most of this and to be honest, it made me really sleepy. Like really really sleepy. I'm going to go crawl in my warm, soft, and cozy bed and stretch out and get comfy and go to bed. . . I'm so sleepy. Good night, chaps.

I wonder if she's on the "witness list" that Nunes and Schiff were discussing today.

I don't think the nerd virgins get any pizza, that's for management and above. If they did then they would become just nerds.

wtf is that "I'm so sleepy" forced meme?

I expect mass riots in every major city. A lot of Soros funding will be spent. I plan on being here for the /comfy/ chimpout.

It's a bot, a really bad one. Sometimes it will say this to you in your language