Ask a redpilled veteran anything

How many sand people did you shoot?

I actually made some good friends while overseas.

Did you rape anyone?

Why did you do the bidding of Kang Nigger B'rock Obongo?

How right wing are people in the military?

Don't you ever speak to me again.

Nah, you can't rape the willing

The military is very diverse as for political ideologies. Or people are just in it to serve or for benefits and don't give a fuck

Specifically white people in the military, where do they lean generally?

Also, I joined in '04

What do you know about Afghanistan drug trade?

Will there be another civil war in USA?

Primarily conservative for enlisted, and Republican for officers
Before the AFG war, they produced close to 0% of the worlds supply of heroin, now they produce somewhere around 90%. I knew some Rangers that where discharged for trying to burn those fields down....

I have a sneaking suspicion that we will see war on our soil in the next major conflict. could just be my own paranoia.

>fighting for the Jews
>redpilled

fucking kek

What unit were you with?

I knew just as much as anyone else did back in those days. Still wouldn't have changed my decision.
Americans (including myself) are the reason we are involved with the banking industries interests. I don't recognize America enforcing that portion of the 2nd Amendment that grants the people control over its militia.

We need to make the government do what we want it to, not stand around holding picket signs like that's all it means to be free and independent. Just saying

1st unit the 506th Brigade Combat Team, 101st Airborne Div
2nd the 5th Ranger Training Battalion
3rd the 11 Air Defense Artillery
4th 2 - 1 ADA in South Korea
then FT Sill... that shit sucked

>just some edgy meme pics

You moved around a lot.

I was in for 9 years

Can I join the US army if I'm not a green card holder?

I'm planning to become a logistics officer in the RO army and in case there's no way things will change here, will I be able to join the US army as a logistics officer? Also, I can easily learn foreign languages.

Possibly, contact a recruiting office and work on getting a visa to come to the US. Other than that I'm not sure what specifications and qualifications you will need.

You arent special, fucking baby killing, welfare queen, piece of shit.

Forgot to ask if in case I'm "eligible", can I choose the state where I want to serve and settle?

I believe you'd have to join on active duty. Afterwards, I'm sure its up to you where you'd want to live.

Keep calm and shill on

Thanks for answering. Have a nice one!

Yeah, good luck

How long before ww3 breaks out?

You could say we've been in WW3, as there are war conflicts on nearly every continent.

>WW3 19** - 2017
Privatized world war