James Comey

What is his endgame?

He severely fucked up Clinton's campaign with his well timed press conferences.

He admits to investigations with Russia.

Is he a good goy fighting against the deep state bullshit?

Is he compromised and a Clinton puppet? He hasn't sniffed bringing any charges and has helped them before.

Is he stuck in between a rock and a hard place?

Speculate and postulate here, anons

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/60ipzc/intelligence_committee_hearing_postshow_the_story/
nypost.com/2001/03/27/brits-seize-2-million-bound-for-marc-rich/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of_Credit_and_Commerce_International#American_inquiries_and_legal_actions
cbsnews.com/news/pardoned-financier-marc-rich-dead-at-78/
legaltimes.typepad.com/files/121908-jamescomey.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think hes literally playing 99D Chess.

Saving himself. It's every man himself in Washington, babby.

it's all improv. comey doesn't care or understand the politics end of these issues, he just lives for the chaos.

Comey is our guy, but deep state can kill his family if he tries to pull a fast one on Pedogate. I have a feeling he's going to do something epic next week in favor of trump.

He fucked up with the Clinton campaign due to pressure from others within the FBI

He is NOT our guy

He is an obama loyalist, it was more important to protect obama than let Clinton win. Now its more important to hinder trump so thats what he is doing. Hes a snake who used to run the clinton foundation, but has his job because of obama. Obama>Democrats>Clinton are his priorities.

His endgame: prevent open civil war in America and keep his job and reputation as long as possible

All completely different answers. The guy is an enigma lol

Maybe he is the human personification of Kek and lives for the chaos

Comey only cares about the FBI. He wanted to fuck over Clinton, but Obama did everything he could to stop Comey. Trump is also fucking with the FBI, so this Russia won't go away until Comey gets whatever he wants.

This. He started his career by saving the Clintons. Millions in deepstate kicbacks later, he's larping as a legitimate FBI director while he's one of the prime suspects in the case of spying on Trump.

This

Why would Trump keep him around then? It's doubtful that Comey fooled him. Is it a case of "keep your enemies close" type of thing?

FBI directors serve a 10 year term. Only way to remove them is for them to resign, or to prove some form of ethics violation.

The entire Russian investigation is a safeguard to keep Trump from firing Comey. He could fire him, but it would look worse than anything Trump has ever done by a massive margin

I know people hate on Reddit here but this post pretty clearly states how corrupt Comey is and how he owes favors to people.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/60ipzc/intelligence_committee_hearing_postshow_the_story/

Obama fucked over Clinton because he asked Comey not to come forward on Russian meddling since it was being investigated all the way back to the summer of 2016.
Could you imagine the backlash if Hilary became president and then went after Trump for treason?
Obama hates both Clinton and Trump like the majority of the country.
Now Trump can flounder on his own

God Emperor could literally fire Comey whenever he wants to.

>He severely fucked up Clinton's campaign with his well timed press conferences.

He didn't... Comey saved her ass twice, the only reason they reopened the investigation was because NYPD found Clinton shit in Weiner's laptop.

The pardon of Marc Rich was so controversial there was a federal hearing on it. It was originally prosecuted by Federal Prosecutor Mary Jo White, but she stepped down and was replaced by (HERE IT COMES) the current director of the FBI James Comey (DUN DUN DUNNNN!), who ultimately found "No evidence of criminal activity." According to the Washington Post. nypost.com/2001/03/27/brits-seize-2-million-bound-for-marc-rich/

He's just corrupt and retarded made many mistakes.

Marc Rich and Pincus Green were indicted on 65 criminal counts including: tax evasion, wire fraud, racketeering, and trading with Iran during the 1973-1974 Oil Embargo, when Rich used contacts in Iran and Iraq to circumvent the sanctions.
In his own biography, and to his biographer Daniel Amann, Rich said his "most important and most profitable" business deals happened by violating international trade embargoes and doing business with the apartheid regime of South Africa.
Rich admitted to doing business with: Apartheid South Africa, Fidel Castro's Cuba, Marxist Angola, the Nicaraguan Sandinistas, Gaddafi's Libya, Ceausescu's Romania, and Pinochet's Chile. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of_Credit_and_Commerce_International#American_inquiries_and_legal_actions
Rich was also believed to be involved with the Bank of Credit and Commerce International: a bank which was closed down for laundering money for people such as Saddamm Hussein, Manuel Noriega, and the Medellin Cartel and the terrorist group Abu Nidal. Rich was even reported to have been involved in arms deals in Iraq in the 1980s.
Okay, that's who Marc Rich was. By why is that important?
Marc Rich was pardoned by President Bill Clinton on January 20, 2001, hours before leaving office, in what the New York Times would call one of history's most "flagrant abuses of presidential power."
Why was Rich's pardon so bad?
Long story short? Rich bought his pardon. cbsnews.com/news/pardoned-financier-marc-rich-dead-at-78/
Rich funneled $1 million to the Democratic party, including more than $100,000 to Hillary Clinton's Senate Campaign in New York, and $450,000 to the Clinton Library foundation.
It was arguably the most controversial moment of Clinton's presidency. He went on to defend it, even citing the arguments of another controversial pardon receiver, one "Scooter" Libby. legaltimes.typepad.com/files/121908-jamescomey.pdf

I think he's a rogue. He's 6'8" and shitting on all the little people by wrecking them all.
>Clinton Campaign: foiled
>Trump administration: BTFO

He's the president this country needs

Oh shit I thought Trump could just appoint a new one, being the head of the executive branch, excuse my misinformation.

That actually makes me lean towards him being a snek, then. He had definitely helped the Clinton's in the past and FBI user said there could have been mutiny if Hillary won the election while Comey say on his hands. Makes sense

Trump can most certainly fire Comey, that user is wrong. A simple google search will show this

Probably hates being controlled like a puppet and played stupid so he wont get suicide .

wrong, idiot. they serve at the pleasure of the president

Comey has figured out the ultimate truth.

When everyone is corrupt, the dude tasked with investigating corruption has the final word on power.

Comey confirmed for UNLIMITED POWER.

He is, and has always been, a Clinton asset.

It's not rocket science, kid.

I want to see a manip of this image with Comey's name replaced by CHAOS.

He's just a hunting dog with several different bones.

To stump the fuck out of Dumpf

He's on Clinton payroll

Obama holdovers in the DOJ gave him express permission (probably begged him) to tell the committee there is an active investigation into Trump and Russians Conspiracy Maddow Theoryâ„¢.

This is what happened when Lynch recused herself as well. the DOJ underlings are just doing what they want b/c the boss is hogtied in the closet.

>unlimited power
>refuses t reveal his power level

I'm leaning toward Comey being a puppet, but it still baffles me why Trump keeps him around if that is the case. Maybe the guy is playing chess on the level of Trump and somehow fooled Trump into keeping him on as FBI director

That's the complete opposite of what happened, you retard.

God damn that post is the tits, whoever did that did good work

America is still controlled by too many cucks. Kek, the time had come to UNLEASH THE PEPHOUNDS. GIVE ME THR POWER I BEG OFFFF UUUUUUGH!!!!!!1118877777

He's a pawn faggot role player

It came out comey was barred from talkong about muh Russians during the election but told to spill about Hillary.

Obama has his own agenda. Sometimes I think Obama is /ourguy/ but is too deep cover for us to see it.

And they can't come out with any evidence they have or made up about Russians to take Trump down because it would create a shit show.

This. If he didn't do what he did with the Clinton campaign than a very powerful faction within the FBI would've destroyed Comeys career by going public about all of the dumb shit he's done during the 2016 campaign. Comey only cares for himself and his career and that's it. Don't trust him, read between the lines with his every word and never take his words as 100% factual.

Based plebbit for once suprised it's not deleted.

He works for the FBI.

his mission is the samemain as it's always been: stop America falling apart.

He compromised Clinton, who wads heading for ww3 in a way that stopped the entirety of the democratic party collapsing and kept a lid on the worst stuff.

Definition of chaotic neutral