Latest Happening

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/30/russia-engaged-in-information-warfare-in-us-senator-says.html

Meeting is now over. There's no doubt anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YKEH4
dailycaller.com/2015/02/23/the-fccs-predictable-fiasco-of-internet-utility-regulation/
regblog.org/2014/03/05/05-tarbutton-fcc-ftc-merger/
wirelessweek.com/article/2017/02/flip-side-digging-trumps-ftc-pick-net-neutrality-privacy
en.kremlin.ru/donate-trump-2020
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who cares? Every country is engaged in information warfare, including the US. Stop trying to start wars, faggots.

Drip drip

Bury your head in the sand if you're a T R U M P F A G

> Just let them do it, why care at all?
Man when he gets locked up I bet dozens of you Trump cultists will kill yourselves.

not posting archive
>archive.is/YKEH4
sage

Make a new thread moron

They tried to start a war with us. You must be a serious pussy if you're going to say we shouldn't respond.

Instead, Trump is eliminating the sanctions and changed the GOP position on Ukraine. How odd that we would award them for attacking us.

Fuck your archive shit. Click the damn link.

>Just let them do it
Yeah cause going to war isn't worth it for going after common intelligence practices that every country does. If you believe it does, then we now have an excuse to annex every country. I guess I can get behind that, but you're still a faggot who gets led down whatever path the banking owned media/politicians want you to go down. You have no mind of your own.

Because the current administration was a willing beneficiary of these "info wars". I hope he is put on his knees and shot like a dog.

You're such a stupid caveman.

We're not going to launch nukes at them, idiot. But we can stop HANDING THEM REWARDS, for starters. Then we can slap harder sanctions on them, and make sure they're thoroughly embarrassed internationally. As well as some secretive operations that nobody knows about.

This is the new world. We don't shoot bombs at superpowers anymore.

Remember, Putin has footage of Trump drinking hooker piss

>Just let Russia do to us whatever they want! This isn't important! Praise KEK amirite !

Fuck off Sergei. You Russian shills are so obvious.

Would you like all those who voted for him shot too? Enjoy your civil war.

Meanwhile US was literally selling national secrets to China under Obama

>RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTION

>CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTION

>CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION WITH RUSSIA

>RUSSIA ENGAGED IN INFORMATION WARFARE

The US really is the commie side now.

>$.02

>Meeting is now over. There's no doubt anymore.

I don't know which meeting you watched, but the one I just saw had a handful of neocon spooks making stuff up about how Russia is behind everything.

Do Russian keyboards have a caps-lock key?

There's an information war and it's not the Russians, it's us.
You best start believing in meme timelines, you're in one

Yup, fucking nothing. Again.

When orange guy is gone can we have based Pence as the president then

it's over

*puts gun in mouth*

*pulls trigger*

No self-respecting Republican would attack the majority of Republicans on that panel.

eat shit nigger

I got digits twice in a row, you shills have no power here

KYS

accidentally quoted you familia

Awfully defensive about my Russian keyboard question, aren't you?

It's another episode of: Democrats and Neoconservatives try to foment war for their corporate maters again!

They engaged in it but there's no evidence it effected the outcome of the election.

And we undoubtedly have done the same.

Remember shills....when Hillary and Obama go to jail we aren't going to forgive you.

Also enjoy the no bump

Yes, but remember: circumstantial evidence of pizzagate isn't 'proof'. Even though in this case circumstantial evidence is in fact proof, in the case of Pizzagate circumstantial evidence is merely conjecture.

You have to remember this. Because a lot of pedos are expecting to escape jail time if you do.

"It's not just that both Putin and Trump lie, it is that they lie in the same way and for the same purpose: blatantly, to assert power over truth itself."

You didn't even reply to me you stupid fucking autist

Pizzagate isn't real you dumb faggot

I just watched the whole thing you shill nigger, no evidence at all.

sage

Let's be honest here "patriot", we all know this has nothing to do with russia and you are simply parroting the anti-trump MSM narrative because that is all you know. This never concerned you before.... what exactly was it that changed things, was it the prospect of Making America Great Again that frightened you so much?

You can't even explain why Trump is bad, he's just bad because of uh, reasons and stuff that can't quite explain.

Shills gonna shill

C R A S H
B
U
R
N

Leftist purge when?

He is bad because he is incompetent and may be a traitor

Guys, how do we stop the libtard shills from hurting our feelings?

In my opinion the leftists are traitors

It's sad to see kids like you with trump's little dick lodged so firmly in your mouth that you cant see the obvious right in front of you. Is your dad a raging homo like you?

>They tried to start a war with us.

America actually spied on and tried to affect Russian politics way before Putin was even in power.

Jesus Christ you're ignorant to basic human history.

Journos will hang
But before, your fame fagging bastards children will be sold to pakistani rapist.

Mark my words, YOU are the new jews

I thought he was Hitler?

>MAY
>COULD
>POSSIBLY
>CIRCUMSTANTIAL
You have literally no fucking evidence

It's hilarious how full of shit you guys are.

As soon as you stop bumping leftist threads.

Why do liberals steal all our meme?

>Democrats are communists/Trump controlled by russians
>Lock Her up/Lock Him up
>Obongo plays golf all day/Drumpf busy playing golf

Not a shred of evidence to support any of this. This is all a smoke screen to try to prevent Trump from doing his job. They've had about 6 months to come up with ANYTHING and have failed.

Not really any need to, the vast majority of his supporters are worthless and irrelevant welfare recipients that live in trailer parks.

Awwww is the wittle babby gonna go whine and complain about Trump??
Go back to wherever you came from bitchboi

DO NOT POST IN SLIDE THREADS WITH OUT SAGING
To the leftist livestock:

You aren't special. You aren't clever. Since the beginning of /tg/, we have seen -quite literally- THOUSANDS of leftist shills (just like you) enter these threads armed with clickbait narratives and an air of smug superiority, certain that they could outsmart us. Every last one of them was shit out the other end of /tg/ having made no impact whatsoever.

You WILL fail, just like the rest. This is not a prediction; it's a statement of fact. You won't change any minds. No one will remember you. These threads are still going strong, which speaks volumes about the ineffectuality of past shills.

You can't argue against this, all that you can do is sarcastically dismiss it. Whether or not you choose to admit it, we both know that I'm right. No matter what you say or do, you'll be getting fucked for the next 8 years while we laugh at you. Go fuck yourself.

P.S. this post is pasta - I wouldn't waste any real time on you.

praise

>Unchecked quads

This is when you know your post is cancer.

The last one was pretty easy.

>unironically linking unarchived link of controlled opposition site

Thanks, some of you aren't complete idiots

If you don't know who really hacked the DNC and why it's being covered up, you're a newfag or a shill.

>i cant debate any of your solid points so I will respond to you with ad hominem attacks

Fucking kek typical liberal indeed

News flash. All countries interfere in each others politics. That is why we have Trade and Political Officers in Diplomatic attaches, to at least find someone to bitch at when COIN uncovers shady stuff.

Russia has been involved in US policy since 1750 when the Russian Czarists sent military trainers to the 13 Colonies. There is a fucking statute thanking them for their involvement next door to the WH for fuck sake.

>can slap harder sanctions on them

didn't do a thing when the Russia people could care less if they go back to eating potatoes.

>As well as some secretive operations that nobody knows about.

like someone said earlier, America already does that and has been since the 50's. you really think it just stopped?

I never claimed be was Hitler, Hitler at least had a brief period of success.
Say what you want but Trump.has accomplished jack shit and the public is furious about his party letting the ISPs sell our info

When CTR and Shareblue stop paying for your SAGE shit, you'll finally understand the nature of things.

>information """warfare"""
it's called free speech retard

I'll take a country that hated Hillary as much as I do over the EU. Sorry for not being up in arms about your precious internal emails.

News flash. America spies on countries more than Russia does.

Can someone greentext this for me

>Trump is eliminating the sanctions and changed the GOP position on Ukraine.

Yeah he literally campaigned on having a better relationship with Russia (among other things). This wasn't a secret you fucking autist. Maybe if you actually watched his rallies and heard what he had to say you wouldn't consider this a bombshell.

The anti-Russia sentiments really ramped up after Assad's Syrian army, with the help of Russia, was able to get the upper hand in the civil war. The U.S. deep state is butthurt that they won't get their destabilization of Syria

>public getting mad over bullshit spoonfed to them by the media
HOLY SHIT STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES!!!!!!
You faggots literally can't function without the media telling you how to react

wtf. i hate trump now. but seriously, we can't let the russians have the nuclear codes.

cry more about it

Glad some full/pol/acks still care for the outpost

Reminder that "SHILL, SAGE, SHILL" is Sup Forums-speak for "We give up, we lost the argument."

>Awwww is the wittle babby gonna go whine and complain about Trump??
>Go back to wherever you came from bitchboi

I don't have any complaints about Trump. He's clearly incompetent and cannot institute any of his policies.

The ISPs were already selling our metadata and browsing histories.

Whu dont you take a poll and ask people of they want their ISP to sell their browsing history? I can guarantee you 95%of people would oppose that.
How much is the Trump admin paying you anyway?

@118940664
To the leftist livestock:

You aren't special. You aren't clever. Since the beginning of /tg/, we have seen -quite literally- THOUSANDS of leftist shills (just like you) enter these threads armed with clickbait narratives and an air of smug superiority, certain that they could outsmart us. Every last one of them was shit out the other end of /tg/ having made no impact whatsoever.

You WILL fail, just like the rest. This is not a prediction; it's a statement of fact. You won't change any minds. No one will remember you. These threads are still going strong, which speaks volumes about the ineffectuality of past shills.

You can't argue against this, all that you can do is sarcastically dismiss it. Whether or not you choose to admit it, we both know that I'm right. No matter what you say or do, you'll be getting fucked for the next 8 years while we laugh at you. Go fuck yourself.

P.S. this post is pasta - I wouldn't waste any real time on you.

Then why pass the law?

>us wins

If only that was real we'd have one less shill

>Who cares that they crashed 2 planes into the World Trade Center? We fucked over the Middle East in the past. Jesus Christ you're ignorant to basic human history.

It's more like. We've had this discussion 100 times before and I'm sick of you spamming the board with it.

It's like you leftist think you can push a totally fake narrative enough and repeat this lie enough, it will eventually become true.
It's non-stop shilling or shitposting, either way it's gotten out of hand.

Maybe you should go re-read saul alinskys playbook little libshit. It warns you that any tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.

It doesn't matter. Internet privacy is doomed. Neither politicians nor Trump nor corporations are going to protect your privacy or Internet freedoms. The alphabet agencies can already pull all your stuff up if they deem you a target of interest

The FCC having regulatory power over the behavior of ISPs was widely derided for years, and Trump's people at the FTC want to use competition, rather than regulation, to drive down costs and improve consumer outcomes.

dailycaller.com/2015/02/23/the-fccs-predictable-fiasco-of-internet-utility-regulation/
regblog.org/2014/03/05/05-tarbutton-fcc-ftc-merger/
wirelessweek.com/article/2017/02/flip-side-digging-trumps-ftc-pick-net-neutrality-privacy

>FCC stripped of regulatory powers over the internet
>as part of this, an Obama-era regulation banning ISPs selling customer data is rescinded
>[MSM chimpout here]
>power being given to the FTC instead
>FTC believes in competition rather than regulations at gunpoint to lower prices and increase performance
>ISPs pic related

The FTC plan is not up to their whimsical discretion like the FCC plan is. Obama sabataged shit in order to make it look horrible taking away his plan to censor the internet. This is one of those pitfalls left behind to make anyone repealing it look bad.

The FTC will create an actual ruleset; unlike the FCC where they can just decided behind closed doors what they do and don't want. This also eases shit on the private sector where uncertainty fucks shit up. This is another dynamic obama and the dems installed -- uncertainty. FCC can do whatever they want. FTC will have a set in stone rule set everyone can understand so there will be no uncertainty in the private sector.

Meanwhile, the dem plan to censor conservative and alternative news falls apart. That is the goal of this movement by the republicans.

tl;dr ITS FUCKING NOTHING

Shareblue is frustrated that with Sup Forums and doesn't know how to play it.

>when he gets locked up

do you really think they would set precedent to arrest him?

you arrest him you can arrest all of them

Senate Intelligence Committee openly discussed Russia's involvement today.

There was no question of IF.

NO IF. AT ALL.

This isn't in question, you Russian shills. We know what you did.

pizzagate in your juxtaposition isn't conjecture, its routinely called fake news and/or completely false.

Because pizzagate was debunked over a dozen times, even by Alex Jones.

>He is bad because he is incompetent and may be a traitor

well if he doesn't immediately burn the federal reserve to the ground that is certainly true, last I checked he was working on it though

I mean we fucking tolerated that coke fiend Dubya, pushing to dump this guy when you could just organize to oust him with a better candidate in 3 years is piss poor planning

>It's like you leftist think you can push a totally fake narrative enough and repeat this lie enough, it will eventually become true.
It worked once before

and how many did Canada hire?

whats with all the lefty faggots in this thread

>when faggots inject their bdsm fantasies into their cnn articles

>America actually spied on and tried to affect Russian politics way before Putin was even in power.

but way before that Russia refused to provide mercenaries to the British for use during the revolutionary war

What is a shill? They no teach this at academy.

Trump good man. You donate?)))))))

en.kremlin.ru/donate-trump-2020

boo hoo...

>It's fucking nothing
Slide thread.

>Pizzagate isn't real you dumb faggot
But this is. Right.

Shareblue cucks attempting weaponized autism.