Chinks pull a BLM style riot in Paris after one of their own kind was shot by the police for attacking a French cop...

Chinks pull a BLM style riot in Paris after one of their own kind was shot by the police for attacking a French cop with a Knife:

youtube.com/watch?v=W1PDIjPC5mo&t=1740s

Here is another video:

youtube.com/watch?v=Io8evCWup5M

From the comments:

>keroji s:

>India and China must come together to fight against western propaganda shit against Asia and Asian people. We should revenge opium war's and colonial plunder by britain by plundering western unions like eu, nato, opec,wto,un economically.

Need anymore proof that non-white immigration is bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_diaspora_in_France
rt.com/news/382803-chinese-community-france-police-brutality/
bbc.com/news/world-europe-37720780
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yep, france is officially a failed state and lost its power monopoly

They just need to grow a pair of balls and start killing/deporting these muzzies. The French people are the real victims here, they need to take back there country.

This shit could only happen in white countries. China would never tolerate westerners doing this inside their own nation. Europeans are choking on Jewish control of the media and their own misplaced empathy for those they previously conquered.

Another comment from the fist Video:

>( *・ω・)╰ひ╯Fuck France!I love Francestan!China Rises!!!Islamic World Rises!!!Long Live Pakistan China friendship!!!!!

Nothing wrong here guys, racism is bad. Foreigners living in our countries totally won't try and subvert our countries from the inside or anything.

>This shit could only happen in white countries.
>China would never tolerate
And this is why I know you are either an agent of discord or simply a newfaggot meme spewing moron.
>They just need to grow a pair of balls and start killing/deporting these muzzies.
Unfortunately this will not happen until the bread gets rare, why it is imho of absolute necessity to bring france to the brink of a civil war that cant be hidden by globalist establishment. Reproducing and spamming information like your OP is essential for this. You don't see any of those information in Austrian, German or any other European MSM

>And this is why I know you are either an agent of discord or simply a newfaggot meme spewing moron.

How does saying that make me an "agent of discord"?

>Unfortunately this will not happen until the bread gets rare, why it is imho of absolute necessity to bring france to the brink of a civil war that cant be hidden by globalist establishment.

This is at least partially true. Civil war is necessary but it could be a doube-edged sword if not used correctly.

A resident negro provides his enlightened opinion:

>Respect from BLM. Fuck white supremacy!

>Need anymore proof that non-white immigration is bad?
Indicates pro white
>China is superior, they would crack down ebin muzzies if it would happen in china
>Goys gets on knees and bend down to take chink pencil dick and accept chinas dominance
You get it now yid? dont take it as an attack, situations create sometimes strange alliances
Sure could back fire, but Europe has a history of such situation playing out well for them if the fuse burns fast. Best is the enemies currently think they have the upper hand, while not realising that there haven't been any white outbursts since nearly 90 years. They dont know what they up against

I fucking hate chinks, I was simply pointing out that if westerners did this in China, the Chinese would crack down. But when these Chinks do this here, they are tolerated and the Kike-controlled media supports them.

You do realize that these are actually Chinese protesting, right? Not muzzies. Legit Chinese.

>I fucking hate chinks
So why do you use them as kind of a goal in your line of argument? Subversion?

It is like the same. Foreign race traitors in countries they don't belong in. At this point it doesnt matter if it is muzzies, chinks, spics or ayyys proving to the frogs that they lost control.

>Chinks rioting

Holy kek you'd have to see it to believe it.

And people say they are good immigrants and so well behaved.

>At this point it doesnt matter if it is muzzies, chinks, spics or ayyys proving to the frogs that they lost control.

Then we are in agreement. Not sure why you are making such a big deal out of this.

And they kindly accept their gratitude.... well, from a safe distance behind 5 inches of bullet-proof glass and a baseball bat in hand....

very strong sense of unity and trust POC have with each other :^)

>big deal
semantics. Sup Forums is at war again, or at least there is currently a battle being waged against the usual suspects, and they are getting better a copying the Sup Forums, so rather have some more posts, to make sure there is no need to kill a thread than risking collateral damage

This is completely weird. I wonder what's going on in the background. Are Chinese really suppressed or discriminated against in France? Or is this somehow organized?

We had the same during the Balkan wars (mid 1990s). Appealing to ethnic identities to stir up conflict and massacres.
Often those conflicts are fueled by interested parties. They provide memes, funding, and logistics.

The CCP is probably trying to exert soft-power against France using their Chinks as proxies.

They sense that the west is weak.

But that requires two (not necessarily non-exclusive) cases.

1. Chinese in France are really discriminated against to a level that they're susceptible for riot memes.

2. Independent from their social / socioeconomic status they're loyal to China, organized, and able to coordinate actions. Since they speak French, I assume they're not just expats but citizens.

That needs more investigation.

Half-chink here.
I'll tell you what's going on.

I spoke to a few Chinks, like the owners of a restaurant where I have a lunch once per week. They never interact with French people (they truly fear French people, seriously) and they kinda get bullied by niggers and sandniggers. They deeply believe it's all happening because they don't chimp out like these niggers. So they said that this time they may earn respect.
But I also heard from other sources that some commie groups appropriated the whole thing too. Not sure though, I don't give a fuck about Chinks, because 90% of Chinks (like the one who got zerged by the cops) in France are from the same shithole known as Wenzhou. They can't even properly speak mandarin.

I also reminded that who are the owners of this country, yeah that's right white people so they better shut the fuck up or they won't get spared on rope day.
The owner went like "Ah".

>India & China
>Coming together

LOL

>India and China come together
Kek

the influence comes much earlier than this recent stuff, they used be nationalistic and insistent about their language being spoken and building nuclear power stations and being french. There is still some fight, the Nice mayor talked openly about saudis funding the new mosques being built there but the same shadowy grey hidden state seems to destroy them in open battle.

When do we gang up to sink the chinks?

they all look about 12. do chinks repel testosterone or something

Say it with me, lads.

Diversity is our strength.

Multiculturalism is the way of the future.

> they kinda get bullied by niggers and sandniggers
>they said that this time they may earn respect.
>whites own this country
>The owner went like "Ah".
That's why chinese working class is maybe a good ally for 1789 reloaded, if one can weed out the communist traitors of course

We learn there's not only a shitskin invasion but a gook one as well. Get the fuck out.

Here's what my 5 minutes of research brought up:

Chinese in France:

Population 600-700,000 and largest overseas Chinese community in Europe. [1] RT even speaks of 2 million. [2]

Many Chinese feel treated as second class citizens and as easy targets for discrimination and less protected against crime ("youth" gangs, you know who we're talking about). [3]

Perhaps this gives the sentiment best:
>What France's Asians want now, Frederic says, is to be "considered French".

[1] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_diaspora_in_France
[2] rt.com/news/382803-chinese-community-france-police-brutality/
[3] bbc.com/news/world-europe-37720780

In conclusion: a very home-made problem. Exclude people and be prone to conflicts and to third parties using them against you.

Communism ruined China but it's not the biggest issue for Chinese citizens.
What would you like to weed out it's shitty peasants with no self-respect.

All ex-commie countries know what the fuck am I talking about.

That's because first generation Chinks don't speak French and never smile. They only smile when you pay them. Their kids do speak French but they get stuck with shitty Chinese memes like traditional medicine.
Hell, I know one Chinese doctor, born and raised in France, who got shunned by her whole family because she married a French dude. Not because of racial purity because these fuckers wouldn't even be able to get laid in their homecountry, but again, they are extremely scared of French people, most possibly because of lack of social interaction with them.

Those who complain are 2nd gen chinks and if they wanted to get some respect maybe they should drop out the whole "I drink bubble tea omg I'm so Chinese XDDDD" act.

Anyone else loving this shit? I'll take a Chink over a fucking nigger any day

I guess that makes a little bit more sense.

I actually kind of feel bad for them to an extent. Being fucked with by muzzies is never a good idea.

>BLM style riot

nigga, BLM learned from french/european niggers how to destroy a city

KILL
ALL
CHINKS

Honestly its still better than Muslims (even through this is further proving the French can't control their special angry groups)

french is a whore

mashallah come over and fuck her then whiny virgin

Chink out?

Full story:
>50 year old chink who don't speak French go mad at his family
>Other people in the bulding call the cops
>Family refuse to open the door to the cops
>Cops open the door anyway
>Old chink try to keep the door closed
>Old chink then assault the cops with scissors (nogun country)
>cop n°2 shoot at the old man
>old man die
>family not even mad
>other chinks go in the street, ask for more cops
>they are mad because cops don't protect them from criminals
>some criminals even dress as cops to enter
>chinks get fed up with diversity and ask for real protection
>the medias try to turn that into a YLM

The grassroot leaders behind the movement are mad because the far left join them and break things (basically, OP pic)

>they are extremely scared of French people
Why? We are not the ones doing the crime? We welcomed them as warmly as it is humanely possible and consider them as part of the nation.
What scare them?

thanks froggo. Havent read anything about it and stupidly believed the.
Muah chinks protest against police violence lefties spam around.

Do you happen to have a link to a trusted french source that tells the story like you?

Chinks are subhumans and everyone here knows it. fuck off newfag

Hey yak Nigger, you should go to Langtang and take some ski or snowboard lessons and learn how to save people trapped by avalanches

Is that a robot head?

They really should nuke Paris and most of France at this point, I can't stand seeing such a place turn into a filthy black/Islamic shithole. Purge that fucking place already.

If they are being victimized by the Muslims, they should direct their ire at the Muslims and blacks instead of the authorities. They should form the gangs of their own, and attack Muslims and blacks.

Only frogrune MSM for you.

If you read behind the lines, you can tell something is wrong.

I'm not sure what your point was there. I don't have anything against Asians, but I understand this is what multiculturalism and diversity leads to. Does it make me a fucking retard to understand that humans are tribal?

Cultural difference. They think French people are cold (which is true but not that bad really, we're simply more selfish and individualistic). Peasants from Wenzhou don't give a fuck about anything except money.

oh honorary aryans aren't a thing after all.

The craziest part of everything is that Hitler refused to destroy Paris our of respect.

EU leaders don't have similar concerns.

Okay, we, especially Parisians are not necessarily easy to befriend, but why are they scared? Fuck, if they get sick we pay their medical bills. If they have kids, we pay their education. If they get old, we pay their pension.

It's not what an aggressor would do.

>Frogrunes
Not the issue, je comprend la langue grenouille, même si je le déteste parce que d'une part c'est une langue top cuck et sur l'autre sur le niveau d'arabe regardant l'imbicilitée.

Happens in Australia

No. The nips are honoraryans. Chinks are the Asian Jew.

FUCK THAT

I do NOT enjoy the company of souless gooks, yeah they may be smart but they are bereft of funnyness and personality.

The only french that got balls are in minority now thanks to the american liberal cuck culture spread.
Fuck this gay earth country, one truck wasn't enough visibly

You guys were cucks even before the culture spread

You don't know how true this is. China is in bed with wall street jews and big finance in general. If both USA and Europe turn around and oppose globalism, China is (((globalism's))) unaware reserve army.
Very much like Russians used to be.
Don't let foreign-ness fool you, they are completely under control of world Jewry.

>gay earth/country*

I'm inclined to agree Frenchman
If we close our borders and pursue isolationism the chinks will outcompete and destroy us economically

If we embrace globalization our standards of living will suffer greatly

France is a white man's country. These fucks shouldn't be there.

Chinks are the niggers of Asia. they're literally poo in loo tier

kek this chink nigger