The politics of MGTOW in a slut-enabling culture

>Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before — But I Am Now

>I don’t know you yet but I’m so ready to date you. Seriously, I am. For a long time, I dated bad boys. Yes, I was that girl you blame for always coming in last. I guess I dated bad boys because, somehow, I liked their unavailability, sexy sideways glances, and late-night calls. I fed off the chase and mystery they provided me. I saw them as a challenge that I always happily accepted. Let me tell you, I’ve dated so many jerks throughout the years. A lot of times, I ended up being disappointed with how it ended with them, and wondered why I always had such blind optimism about these guys I clearly knew were jerks to begin with.

>But to be honest, I don’t regret any of it now.

>With all that being said, I’m ready to date a Nice Guy. I’ve learned all the lessons I need to learn from bad boys.

thoughtcatalog.com/isabel-chalmers/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/

Should modern males accept women like her despite being used goods?

Or be MGTOW?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YdXTKxjDuao
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sup Forums invented pic related years and years ago.

It still makes a lot of sense.

>Except redheads

who cares
I have more important stuff to do than to care about finding reproduction partner

Good list but sexual partner count is too high.

>I have more important stuff to do than to care about finding reproduction partner

Are you male or female?

Not sure about Poland, but in the USA, sex dominates the culture.

Sex and race and politics and romance (despite all of the paradoxes attendant with lumping romance in with a culture obsessed with the other things mentioned).

Five is too many?

Are you in favor of no more than 1 previous partner?

>Hard to find in America outside of Amish country.

male
>sex dominates the culture
its because most of your culture was either imported from Europe, or invented by jews, so obviously it is sex, food and degeneracy
your most original cultural thing is turkey on thanksgiving and apple pie

>willing to date fallen women
Cuck

You have a point. But the UK is pretty much the same, it seems, from their media.

I am no defender of MGTOW, they are faggots beyond belief.

I don't think I could blame them for wanting to avoid this collossal slut though. Openly admitting to wanting to settle with her "second best" and thinking that whole article is somehow a nice gesture?

No more than ZERO you cuck.

>not actually hard to find because Jewish programming can't ruin a single true Aryan

of course, as usual, jews are behind this

>Should modern males accept women like her despite being used goods?
>Or be MGTOW?
Neither of course. One preach dishonour, the other ethnic suicide

>openly admitting

I think that is the ONLY thing that separates her from the majority of women, sadly.

In other words, there are a ton of sluts out there.

>I am no defender of MGTOW, they are faggots beyond belief.

Of course they aren't.

They seem to be experienced men, some divorced and therefore carrying psychic claw-marks from a system that is designed to destroy men.

>there are a ton of sluts out there.

The 95% do indeed give the other 5% a bad name. That said, I think mgtow would do themselves a huge favour if they ditched the "I'll never need a woman ever ever ever" angle and did what any really sensible guy should do - "I'm doing my own motherfucking thing. I'm not compromising that for a bitch. If she wants to come for the ride, great. If not, great."

But right now, the entire movement comes across as butthurt effiminate males would couldn't pull a bitch if their lives depended on it.

Sargon called this shit out for being retarded months ago

The problem with MGTOW's is they are not going their own way by choice, they are largely unwanted by women so they are forced to be single. A real MGTOW would be leonardo di caprio, who refuses to get married and fucks a different 22 year old every other week. An average or ugly dude that no girl wants to fuck has no choice.

Yeah, Sargon of Akkad is a modern-day Rust Cohle.
Shit happens, get back on the saddle and find another girl to fuck, and keep her loyal.

God, why am I, a literal faggot, even having to say this to a straight man?

This is it exactly. You're not MGTOW if you're unwanted, you're just unwanted. In order to go your own way, you have to actually have the choice between doing your own shit or being in a relationship with women. If the latter part of that is missing...you're just a single, unwanted dude. Nothing magical or special about that.

I see the movement as an offshoot of the MRA movement.

Men showing solidarity with other men.

Who knows how many poor bastards gave themselves a .45 caliber headache remedy because these men thought they were all alone in a culture that hated them?

At least with MGTOW, a guy can tell himself he is not the only one with a negative point of view on women and the world.

And maybe that will allow him to hang on to some much-needed sanity at a crucial time for him.

First Article

>Dear Girls Who Are (Finally) Ready To Date Nice Guys: We Don’t Want You Anymore

Re: Reply
>Dear “Nice Guys” Who Are At the End of Their Rope: You Actually Aren’t That Nice.

>If she wants to come for the ride
She (You) don't though, you use that as the sales pitch before using the government apparatus of the family court system to take over.

Fox and the grapes

>God, why am I, a literal faggot, even having to say this to a straight man?

LOL.

Anyway, most guys who lift can get at least a 6/10 woman.

>keep her loyal

Therein lies the rub. A man can never know. And a lot of guys get fooled.

Did you even read the OP post?

This is indeed one of the big benefits of the internet - that a lot of guys can collaborate, put 2+2 together, and realize just how fucked up women can be. Without it, all you'd have is the media and feminist movement telling men how horrible they are to poor, poor innocent women. In days past, men's club filled this role - but they've been absolutely destroyed over the last few decades and the knowledge spread to the winds. It's good to see it coming back, and the narrative that feminists and women put forward is being torn down under the merciless glare of male logic.
It will be a while before things are truly righted, but at least the pendulum is swinging, however slowly, in that direction.

>you use that as the sales pitch before using the government apparatus of the family court system to take over.
When I say 'she can come along for the ride', it's ride only. She can ride your dick then fuck off. Under no uncertain circumstances should any man marry, or cohabitate, with a woman these days. The risks are far too great to be absolutely screwed over to risk that nonsense.
Pick'em up, bang'em, leave'em when they get clingy and irritating. That's how you'd go your own way.

>Pick'em up, bang'em, leave'em when they get clingy and irritating.

6 months, usually.

After 6 months, her problems outweigh whatever unique and positive things she brought to the relationship.

I usually have a hell of a time getting rid of them though. Women cling harder than a tapeworm when they feel you trying to get clear.

Was OP s post real ?
Is that Letter true ?

I'd personally like to ask the age of the woman you usually date, because it's a really good indicator on how desperate these women actually are to finally "settle down". I have a Sister in Law whose 27 and represents that thought process to a T.

Women have ruined my life, but I refuse to go it alone while calling myself MGTOW. Fuck those weirdos

Doesn't happen, you're dying alone.

If you are a 30 year old bloke i don't know why you would want a chick the same age.

>tfw my gf is the daughter of a single mother

I'm going to see this one through, but I've already seen some issues that she has because of it. She had both parents for her formative years, and she keeps in contact with her father and mother both.

Fingers crossed that she isn't ruined

Early 30s lately.

Good list but what's wrong with number 8? Does hunting and fishing fall in that category too?

>single mother
>finger crossed she isn't ruined

>Women have ruined my life, but

>ruined my life

If you keep doing what you have always done, expecting a different result ... ?

Age of consent ruined everything. If you're a virgin past 20 years of age or so, you're likely seeing yourself more and more attracted to 13-16 year old girls, who represent the natural and healthy inclination of a man who hasn't yet found a partner - i.e. a girl who is also a virgin and also inexperienced. The hypersexuality promoted by the media and enabled by abortion and feminism has created this situation, where many adult men are left behind. The choice is either to accept a women who was herself left behind due to some flaw - obesity, ugliness, or mental illness most likely - or simply drop out of the race altogether and seek waifus.

what's wrong with readheads?

She's my first gf, give me some slack

Don't date girls that have kids
Don't date girls that are over 23 years old (you can still fuck them)
Don't date girls who don't take the red pill (most are blue-pilled, but can be turned)
Don't date girls who arent the same race as you (you can still fuck them)

Follow-through on that and either you'll be MGTOW by default, still getting to fuck them though, or you'll get lucky and find a genuine wife-able lady.

bugfuck crazy.
often hot as shit....
but bugfuck crazy.

>Should modern males accept women like her despite being used goods?
USED
GOODS

WHAT PART OF USED DON'T YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND

>1.
Circumstances matter, approach with caution
>2.
Avoid, it's usually a cry for attention
>3.
Circumstances matter, though a rule of thumb is to avoid
>4.
Avoid the FUCK out
>5.
Avoid
>6.
Actually never dated one
>7.
A v o i d
>8.
Tendency to bisexuality in my experience, circumstantial
>9.
AVOID unless it's her heritage
>10.
Come on, stop baiting me

They're disgusting. The only reason why people have fetishes with them is because they've been shoehorned into hollywood.

this is legit a thing, they should do some studies on whatever is causing this, I've never met a sane ginger girl

Its no coincidence that men all over the US, hell all over the western world, are coming to the exact same conclusions about women's behavior.

That's why I don't date above 27.
I won't enable these bitches.

This resonates all too well with me, something tells me you're very self aware and were left behind too :(

MGTOW is the most good goy shit I've ever read about.
Yes, most women are garbage, it's up to you as a man to keep them in line. Having children is literally the only reason we're alive.

t. White husband and father

>hurr all womyn are whoors
>durr that girl will totally want me after some time even tho i am alone because i am an ugly faggot
First of all, Americunts
speak for yourself, not all men, just for your obese, cancer ridden feminine males
Only united shits of shartland and western yurop have problems with women not being women

And if you cant find a good wife material woman and think they're all whores because they dont want to be with you losers then your bloodline deserves to disappear

>leader

he runs that mgtow forum, iremember beforei really looked it up i signed up for it when he said something about it, before he siad youtube.com/watch?v=YdXTKxjDuao

If you're a beta, sure, why not? If you're such a gigantic self-hating pussy that you would accept damaged goods sluts who gave away for free what they make you pay for, go right ahead.

In the meantime, alphas will be building their harems and not worrying about the caprices of women.

In a way I envy you man. I was burned by my girl recently. We were talking about kids and settling down, everything was going perfectly. I leave for a week on business and she went and found another guy behind my back.

Fucking hell man, I don't even want to get back with another woman even though I need regular sex. Just whoring around doesn't interest me anymore. All I want is a fucking loyal woman to come home to every day after work who will raise a family with me. Why the fuck is that so hard to find these days?

Any guy who bases his entire worldview around how evil women are deserves to be thrown in a fucking gas chamber.

Seriously our entire civilization is on the brink of total collapse and your concerns are whether or not a woman has slept with another guy besides you? Fucking man up and knock that bitch up we need more whites nigga

>Why the fuck is that so hard to find these days?
Rhetorical question, I know - but the answer is simply the feminist movement. Women can't lead - they need to be lead. And generally society and their social groups are the ones who lead them.

In the past, society and social groups frowned upon women whoring it up, cheating, etc. A 'good girl' settled down, had a family, went to church, etc. etc. That doesn't mean women back then didn't cheat, it's just that there was a lot of pressure to be a proper wife and mother.

That changed in the 60s and 70s right through to today. Now, society and female peer groups celebrate female sluttery, claim single motherhood is worth aspiring to, and happily tell women that fucking around behind their men's back is ok.

So, women do it.

That's why you can't have a decent woman these days - she is told it's ok not to be. So she won't be. This is how women are - until society puts them back in line, there is absolutely no benefit to LTRing a modern woman. And marriage is right out of the question.

That jew hair though

>your concerns are whether or not a woman has slept with another guy besides you?
I don't need to marry since it is a bad deal for men. Marrying a used up whore only makes it a horrible deal for men as statistics show that more partners a woman has less faithful she will be to you.
>Fucking man up and knock that bitch up we need more whites nigga
I am a spic mongrel.

>I leave for a week on business and she went and found another guy behind my back.

Happened to me too. With a clingy woman who wanted to marry me and have a kid right away. Late 20s.

She was fucking both men and women while I was gone to visit a sick grandmother for a couple of weeks.

But she wanted to get married, too. Clingy and slutty at the same time. She screamed and cried like a bitch when I told her I knew she was a whore and that it was over. Apologies and promises as I was moving out. Then later she got drunk and showed up at my house and screamed some more.

She was a fuckton of these, too:

The decline of women and society feed into one another and exacerbate both problems. Traditional societies tend to be able to keep women's hypergamy in check or at least out of the public eye. That doesn't diminish it completely however.

>man up and marry a slut

Lol fuck off. I hope this is bait.

>Now, society and female peer groups celebrate female sluttery, claim single motherhood is worth aspiring to, and happily tell women that fucking around behind their men's back is ok.
this.

being a 'brave single mom' is something to aspire to. Women are brainwashed even more than nu-males. It took a few decades to really get us here, it's not something that can be changed easily.

Because it takes discipline and that goes against the fiber of a free society that revolves around instant gratification. I think by design we as a culture have created a system where many people get trapped in a state of arrested development.

>desperate broken goods larping
Stupid sluts started this collapse, men will finish it.

Yfw whites are dying out because we have too much integrity to fuck and impregnate sluts. Le fucking mao

I didn't say marry faggot your petty life and wealth means nothing in comparison to the future of the white race. knock up as many white whores as you can so that their children will hopefully save our race

T. Nerd virgin
Young hymens don't know how to fuck, no fun

No.
Plenty of fish in the sea, get attractive, date younger than you.

I really don't care about the future of the white race. The white race has betrayed itself, betrayed me. I owe it nothing. My sister has babies, my bloodline will live on. She and her beta provider can do all the work "preserving the race", I'm going to enjoy the decline poolside.

Yes because kids with a shitty or no father figure are so well known for becoming enlightened, contributing, worthy individuals later on in life.

Dear Nice Guy,

I am not ready to date you. Sure, a "nice guy" seems like something to sample after a long line of sex partners, most of whom were players or scumbags.

Still, it might be fun to do the "boyfriend" thing or have a "relationship" whatever that is.

Anyway, my history should tell you that I love variety. I like hyper-masculine yet irresponsible guys who want me just for sex or fun and then move on quickly.

That is what does it for me.

So, drop all the MGTOW crap. It isn't that I've had lots of sex partners. It's not that I may be unhealthy as a result. It's that I love my life. I like meeting new guys all the time. I like sex as "fun", it doesn't mean anything else.

So, yeah... a nice guy would be "nice", but just to try on for size. I don't regret my life, but you WILL regret getting with me. With the party boys, they take everything and move on. You'll have to give everything and I'll own you.

Try this at your own risk.

having kids is just making slaves for arabs and africans.

we cant beat their number or their brutality, especially with all of the people in power working against us. it's over.

if you went back 30 years maybe this was preventable but we've crossed that line.

>it's up to you as a man to keep them in line

Said every man who later spent a weekend in jail because a woman fell down as she was punching him

MGTOW's a bunch of entitled turbonerds.

It fucking sucks man, I agree with all that and I don't know how it will ever go back to the way it was. Society will not willingly choose to revert to a traditionalist mindset after the floodgates are open.

It's a shame. I don't want to be dramatic but my soul doesn't feel right living alone no matter what I have. I've looked at my father, my grandfather, and his father's lives. They all had the house, the picket fence, the wife and the kids. I want that shit. I want to go back to a simpler time when I wouldn't have to worry about this kind of shit, just work hard to make a living and come home to a happy family.

Damn man, that sucks. I'm sorry to hear that. The worst part about all of it is the fucking memories you have. You delete all the pictures and videos but you still remember all the time you shared. It wouldn't be so bad if disloyal women were backstabbers from the start, instead of waiting years to fuck you over when you've built up the deepest bond a human can.

Traitorous faggot I hope you burn in hell
Its about playing the odds, yeah many of them will be fuck ups but they can still work prole jobs and be foot-soldiers in the race war but some will be capable of rising up solely because of their high iq
shut up black pill faggot

This. There isn't a point to letting a woman be a single mom because the children will more often than not have some issues that will make their lives and possibly the lives of others harder.

Not having a father exposed me to sex before I hit puberty since my mom tried to find love physically with several people. Then my father gave me abandonment issues by coming and going, the boyfriends made it clear they didn't care about me and I was molested by a daughter of one. I later went on to hurt other people because I didn't know how to interact with people after my molestation, and I know I negatively impacted several people.

The real question is are they worth the children, STD's, gaping pussies, alcoholism, blah blah blah. Dude fuck no. You got normal women out there, to be fair I lost my virginity already, but that was from dating for two years, not a second date bitch.

look, if you want to win you have to start exterminating arabs and blacks. you'll never get remotely close to outbreeding them. you're literally just creating slaves for them.

I want a nation of thinkers, warriors and families. Not a nation of nitwits and mindless consumers getting tricked into the individualist ratrace.

That has to be the most headass thing I've ever been unfortunate enough to read on this site.

men are not special but women are - c.u.c.k.

This, people like to fuck, get over it

WWII killed off most of the good men, what was left was a generation of misfits and enablers and they raised a generation in their image. It all went downhill from there, Who up for WWIII?

>It wouldn't be so bad if disloyal women were backstabbers from the start, instead of waiting years to fuck you over when you've built up the deepest bond a human can.

That is true, but I don't know how deep the bond really was since less than a month later, I was balls deep in a woman I met after I moved out. Mostly I was relieved to have dodged a bullet.

Crazy whore got married, I heard.

Right, because I'm going to purposely throw my dick down a hole and catch gangrene because she fucked five random sailors at port then drove to Detroit and let every junkie in, and I'm supposed to get with her who now has 3 kids because she's white? How about fuck no.

Men aren't special.
Neither are women.

Portugal isn't even a valid country.

>Sunk cost fallacy in action

Good luck with getting fucked over user.

Sex isnt just sex and nothing more. Sex has consequences and it also serves emotional bonding. Women who have been dicked by many others have serious issues with bonding later on in live, they are systematically emotionally unstable. More so than wives and gf's who were virgins. When your partner was a virgin, after one year still in a relationship, there is a 90% chance you will remain together until death and have a stable relationship for children to go up in. When a women has had many partners, chances of divorce before children reach maturity rises above 70%

Sorry, man

Your really need to cut contact with her, or it's going to ruin your both (and make you a supreme cuck)

>Sex has consequences and it also serves emotional bonding. Women who have been dicked by many others have serious issues with bonding later on

This.

Simply put, even a small amount of lovers can ruin a woman's ability to pairbond. Ever.

Ever.

Exactly, men aren't some special commodity and women aren't some slut hivemind.
Also Portugal is a rectangular tumor growing off the side of Europe.

They're fine to fuck, but are usually horrendous people.

They're in high demand sexually and they know it. They can replace you in an instant and won't hesitate to do so.

MGTOW are legitimate if they have experience with women who fake commitment and are fundementally degenerate in the end.

Virgins MGTOW need to lighten up.

The worst is when they try to claim the guy there cheating with is a friend and make you out to be the bad guy for not letting her have friends.

>gf and I were living together for 2 yrs dating for 4
>She gets fired from her job and is out of work for 6 months
>Her dream was to be a singer/musician.
>I was making enough to support both of us at the time, so I said "why don't you go for it now, focus on that"
>She finds a dude online that wants to band with her
>They're both out of work, but start having practice on the weekends.
>I say "I'm off on the weekends, can't you practice during the week so we can spend time together on the weekends"
>"No user, you know I need to apply for jobs during the week!"
>"Well maybe spend less time with him"
>"OMG user, you're so possessive! Why can't I have any friends?"
>This was her only "friend" I ever objected too.
>I get a promotion that requires me to be away from home 3-4 days a week.
>Come home off schedule and you can all guess what I find.
>We break up, I lose my shirt, balancing two apartments while I try to break the lease in our old place.
>Like a week later she's posting pictures of herself in a penthouse overlooking Manhatten.

>Should modern males accept the small percentage of sluts in society or go MGTOW and obsess over those sluts while shutting yourself off to 100% of women

Good luck