Why do dogs hate white people?

Why do whites have to keep their dogs on a leash to keep them from running away.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FNMUcPeRmFE
youtube.com/watch?v=MVqK6wNkSxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its not...it's to stop them ripping nigs to bits which is their natural instinct

Fpbp. Btfo nigs.

You're not white.

i dont keep mine on a leash

checkmate. thread over.

jesus christ the shitposters and shills are in full force today

>Why do whites have to keep their dogs on a leash to keep them from running away.
For your protection.

My dog barks and growls at every black colombian and haitian he sees.
He is a good boy

because out here we are forced by law to do that, for your safety.

they don't, my Czechoslovakian Wolfdog would never run away. Only "normal" dogs are fucked in the head and don't understand how human-dog relations work like. If you are an alfa male your wolfdog will never run away so you can go on walks without a leash with it.

White people have an inferior understanding of relationships between living beings and different types of consciousness

youtube.com/watch?v=FNMUcPeRmFE

Humyn bois just cant compete

Did your father teach you that ahmed? Oh wait he blew himself up to kill innocents nevermind.

Its true, literally the manner white people own a dog is nothing more than the outgrowth and cry of desperation of pathetic egotistical arbitrary notions of dominance in your own pathetic feminine self projection of taking upon yourself the attempted parental guiding and mothering of literally entire races and species of animals like dogs. How about people like you go neck yourselves and get shot in the face because you have this incredibly undeveloped and barbaric process of logic that needs to be exterminated, like you . k thanks - bye and get in the oven bitch

>Sage
Sage
>Sage
Sage

Tricks are for kids

It's a common courtesy thing, probably nothing you can understand, it's not to keep the dog from running away, it's to signal the other, members of society that the dog is trained, harmless and will not misbihave in public

the dog doesnt leave when unleashed, something you can easily see for yourself if you visit a forest or a camping site in nature nearby

I almost forgot to elucidate to your tiny brain however - "owning" pets and dogs is such a pathetic dredge of the prior era when white people owned slaves, that it's sadly hilarious observing white people own dogs and literally treat your dogs like black slaves as if it provides your pathetic ego with some sense of insecure self-satisfaction. That state of mind and logic is the very reason why the white race is dying and will be no more , and if that's the path you wish to take then thats just fine !

>found the chink

Fuck off

Because we actually feed our dogs and keep them healthy
And niggers starve dogs thus they cant run away scince they are too weak and not healthy

You're either about 12 years old, have an extremely low IQ or you're simply atrocious at trolling.

That's right burger, we're building a massive army here in Canada to invade your country from the north

DAY OF THE GRILL !!!

Mohammadan detected.

Holy shit I don't care about you weak Asian men I could slay hundreds of you in battle come to Iowa bitch.

>Makes baseless claim
>Race baiting
Yeah nah fuck off
Sage

youtube.com/watch?v=MVqK6wNkSxA lol nope, this is you at 1:55