Sup Forums sage squad

CALLING ALL MEME WAR VETS, ITS TIME TO SERVE AGAIN.

We must retake our board. We must form a safety squad to sage all shill posts.

Targets:
>drumpf btfo threads
>AMA threads
>XyZ country hate thread
>trump did XyZ wrong
>any thread that is obviously trying to garner attention

This is OUR board.
WE are Sup Forums.
Stay strong lads, serve for Sup Forums web are FAMILY.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N3kUEwKfQWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4KcJTP8nW8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

This board is literally 1/3 shills now

lol silly zlorpfies, never change

He is here, calling us to arms!

Honestly I wish one of these shareblue shill cunts would just come put a bullet in me already Jesus Christ fuck this gay earth.

BUMPING FOR ATTENTION.

Bump

>President's approval rating is 36%
>Constant storm of scandal and failed efforts surrounding his administration

YEAH GTFO SHILLS YOU FUCKING KEKS LOL MAGA MAGA PRAISE KEK #LOCKHERUP

Save these images and teach newfags how to sage

If I was getting paid to criticize our government I wouldn't be sitting here eating Frosted Flakes.

in addition
>race mixing threads
>why does Sup Forums think this threads
>internet celebrity threads
>faggy blogposts

money cannot defeat weaponized autism

>a safety squad
>literally muh safe space
kill yourself OP

who decides what is shill and what isn't?

Added to my copy and paste. Thanks leaf

Kill off Twitter screen caps too. Fuckin sick of seeing them.

I fucking wish i got paid to antagonize all you r/The_Donald tards.

You know who is being invaded 100x more than pol? v. Go take a look. People are literally saying white privilege is a thing without joking/trolling.

>Kike shill woman detected
Opinion discarded.

Stop phoneposters, site quality improves 300%

everything that isn't gets posting and facebook frog is shills
welcome to post election Sup Forums

things listed by op are common threads used to slide relevant topics off the board.

Bump
Did you take my idea for "Right wing Sage Squads?

Oh dear god this. No more twitter posts of celebs taking a witty jab at the right. It's always nonsense.

Yes

Be careful with what threads you make, last time i tried to raise awareness among people by making a similar thread i got banned for 4 days.

I'll take a ban happily, as long as we get and spread the message.

My nigga
Here's a copy pasta from the other thread
>HOW TO KILL SHILL THREADS

Step One: Identify the the shill threads

>Posts like BLACKED, "rly makes you think," "DRUMPF," etc are usually shills sliding the board for whatever reason.

Step Two: Know the methods

>The most effective method of killing shill threads is rolling for doubles. The more gets to be had, the more the shill thread loses purpose and becomes a gets thread

Step Three: Report and Hide
>In addition to rolling for gets make sure to 1. report the post, 2. post your roll and 3. hide the thread in order to kill it the fastest

KNOWING IS HALF THE BATTLE

getting banned for this is only proof of corruption. let them incriminate themselves.

can i actually get paid to shill here? who should i contact?

This. I see faggots on Kikebook frogposting and posting OC from here. Then when you tell them what it means they go full on retard and say "it's not what it means to them". It's mostly 16 year olds and girls who want attention.

>we can't fight propaganda with memes because...it would be a safe space

Great analogy

drumpf shills

>Commence Reeducation.
youtube.com/watch?v=N3kUEwKfQWQ

I think the first priority would be to try to educate all the nu-fags from plebbit that don't know even how to sage.

Reporting in for duty

Sup Forums is slower than Sup Forums is, you just notice them more there.

It's all phoneposters that came during the election and haven't left, they need to leave.

Good idea
I think we need to make this a regular thread, like a general or something until the board is cleansed, thoughts?

Try contacting Comcast or Verizon. They're shilling real hard to get rid of net neutrality and selling your data you can't opt out from giving them.

>propaganda is now any opinion you dont agree with
>you have lived to see the day Sup Forums became SJW tier

Try to keep most of it in one thread then. Some of us are actually trying to have discussions, and good threads get slid easily.

>thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4KcJTP8nW8
>ho all to the boards
>4channers come down
>with your britches of shit-stain and jackets of brown

time to bring back old Sup Forums

>need safe space, please help. People are mean about trump. We need a safe space. pol should revolve around what I want. It's not fair

This is hilarious. You're all so triggered that you're flagging people too. It's off the charts hilarious.

do you deny that there are people paid to post here?

>Sup Forums is sjw
No SJWs shut down arguments by being loud and obnoxious, whether it's with a megaphone and siren at a speech or spam on an anonymous image board

>literally
It was the "literally" part that made it serious. Getting offended doesn't physically hurt people, but fire safety is non negotiable.

See this? Don't reply to it, they just want (you)s

This is only a test.

nah but the majority of what you would call "shill posts" are literally people from other boards coming for their daily (you)s from Sup Forums or should i say r_thedonald at this point?

I never sage. I bump the most cancerous threads. Like this one.

I'm tired, beat down, and weary from the war, but I'm ready to serve again. Time to retake the homeland of Sup Forums! To arms autists!

Jesus dude you're retarded. U don't want to become a Reddit circle jerk just let people talk about what they will.

>spamming the same thread over and over again isn't spam with only 5 posts in the whole thread forcing other threads to get bumped off
Women really are this stupid

You forgot the
>Thread title
>No content
>img_xy.jpg
Threads

kek knew i would get called out for saying "literally" by someone

They underestimate us every time

Big nothingburger.

There a barely shills here.

Stop wasting your time and log off Sup Forums.

Maybe try to get some rest

It's a good idea, but you'll have to commit yourself to bumping it; because there's no "fun" involved, so these threads slide easily.
I miss /rwss/: One of the few generals that I've participated in which I actually felt like I was doing good without feeling evil.

Are you the ''first post jew''?

We need to use these shill threads against them.
Obviously saging doesn't work, we have tried that for years.
Instead I say that if the shills are working to jeep these shit threads on page 1 we hijack them with redpill dumps.
Info graphics, links, memes. Whatever we have it doesn't matter.
As long as we can ensure that 1/5 posts is a redpill then as long as one of these threads is on the front page a redpill will be there with it.
This also prevents mods from jewing us because redpills are on topic and they can't censor them without censoring the shills too

Who we are trying to remove are paid shills who make bait threads with "drumpf is done" and then won't participate in discussion. We don't mind discussing what he is doing.

This isn't about other opinions it's about all of the fucking spam

Yeah, getting triggered and reporting isn't done by people who love trump

And every time we come back stronger

Rwss was actually a useful thread, but of course, the mods are fags
Good idea

SHARIA BLUE GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Everyone who makes fun of trump is a paid shill.
Everyone who criticized Hillary is a paid putin troll.

Can't tell the difference.

Shilling Spam isn't done by people who love Trump, they stay in their containment thread, ptg
We are Perfect Cell

what is sage

In most of the threads I post in I am the first post, if that's what you mean.

Creative slide thread. Sage.

Propaganda: information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation, etc.

>massive amount of threads that are all the same and disrupt the fucking board are not fucking propaganda

We are going to grab your pussy, you little cuntie.

There grrreat!

Bump

Sup Forums hardly knows what a fucking redpill is anymore. They think blindly supporting Trump and the Republicans means you're redpilled.

posting in a shill thread with sage enabled is better than nothing, but if you are on topic, you make the problem worse, because someone might reply to you without saging, making the problem last longer. derailing threads is better, but you can still get banned for redpills. i have seen screencaps of people getting banned on here for holohoax redpills, the mods are nuts.

Catalog is virtually unusable with constant spam threads by the same IP's getting real threads deleted.

That's the issue faggot, what opinions niggers have is not.

Based Merchant of Venice
Why are all of you shills focused on Trump? It's not like all the spam is solely about him

Read my post again, people who make threads to actually discuss are not the problem. People who make the drumpf threads for the sole purpose of sliding is the problem we want to get rid of.

Endlich wieder Krieg

>Working this hard for 2 cents a post
Fuck off, nigger. Literally no one cares about cuckchan anymore, anyway. Anyone worth a shit is on infinitechan.

This.
Derail every shill thread you see. Dump redpills of a consistent topic , supplemented with memes, untill you see several other Anons doing the same and engaging in conversation. Don't forget to sage though.
Reminds me when I derailed a Mudslime shill thread by posting "Muslim girls crave the BKC" in the top comment, but for different reasons.

part of the problem is the mods. No matter how often or well you report the offending messages they remain. Whereas HWNDU threads were removed in seconds. I think we need to use /QA/ to alert other mods to rule breaking as well.

shut it Achmed

> Sup Forums is 1 person.

You are right though about the huge number of uninformed normies.
Hence why I think we should hijack the shill threads.
The redpills don't need to and shouldn't be related to whatever the thread topic is.
Just random massive floods of redpills into shill threads will completely derail the thread and help spread knowledge to the masses of retards.

What ticks me off the most are those fsggots who waste entire threads just so they can post Trumps approval numbers so they can say "BTFO"
If you want to actually discuss it fine, but don't waste a whole fucking thread on it, go to ptg or something

If more than half your posts pertain to being pro trump or anti trump you need to be banned immediately.

The election is fucking over, normalfags need to go back to their kikebooks.

Why'd you rum away when I called you out, honey?

>Lay down and die
Thanks Rabbi!

this

Picking a side is blue pill central.
>divide and rule

Why should Trump be above criticism? It's not always just "Drumpf BTFO!" and reasonable criticism of him gets shouted down by Shareblue, and shill accusations. Is it any wonder people start shitposting against him when you can't question anything he does without being labelled a shill

Op here,
Temp discord for all militia members
HTTPS://Discord.gg/PBrqN

fucking THIS