The absolute madman actually did it!

The absolute madman actually did it!

The fate of a countries leader should fall at the feet of the people of said nation.

It's almost like that's how the world should work

This is a bad idea.

Assad used chemical weapons against his own people and he created ISIS in order to take over Israel and Turkey to expand their sphere of influence.

Tillerson is an idiot

ASSAD MUST BE DESTROYED I DONT CARE IF IT CAUSES RUSSIA TO ENTER WAR WITH THE US THAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN TOO

>Assad used chemical weapons against his own people and he created ISIS in order to take over Israel and Turkey to expand their sphere of influence.

K...... And you say tillerson is the idiot.

I don't know anything about syria except I want to fuck this girl's mouth

Is she happy with this?

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post?

You're just dumb.

You fucking moron.

serious post now

Assad's position is far different. This is not surprising for Tillerson to say. He likely understands the chance of the Syrian Government falling is very low. Sticking to "assad must go" will be stupid and painful even if he believed it or was anti-Assad.

Given the fact Tillerson is probably a realistic pragmatist when it comes to foreign policy this should be expected.

There is nothing really surprising about this stance.

>Assad created ISIS

Seriously, leftists are not human beings. They embrace death and antihumanity.

your country is an evil empire that needs to be burned down.

This only works in countries that aren't dictatorships. Even in America -- supposed bastion of democracy -- you can get elected these days without getting the most votes.

Syria didn't crack down all that hard on sunni insurgents in the East. This is because they focused mainly on insurgency in Iraq and this is something Iran/Syria was in favor of.

In some ways the fact Assad let this go unchecked did help create ISIS. The main cause was drought/economics/social manipulation though.

Literally what Putin said when US invaded Syria. Glad to see another sane man take office.

WAIT
SO
WE WON?
REALLY?

The main cause is Saudi funding you moppet.

you realize syrian people like Assad, right?

>you can get elected these days without getting the most votes.
In theory, you always could. We're not a direct democracy and never have been.

well obviously the syrian people were pretty angry at assad if they were willing to die in the hundreds of thousands to resist him

B-but, this is not according to the Zionist plan!

Sunni insurgents operated mainly via Syria/Iraq border. Assad would have less of a problem today if he didn't allow this to happen.

Both Iran and Syria helped the insurgency in Iraq which destabilized things.

woooooooooooooo

>To be left to the syrian people

But ISIS is syrian

Does this mean the US is just leaving the war and letting the people decide their leader? Because ISIS has plenty of popular support there.

Trump did get the most votes, just the votes that actually matter

this is what city people believe folks

He literally did nothing wrong.

...yes it is. You absolute fool.

ISIS is most definitely not Syrian

Our cities are filled with feral Negores

Gee, guys, I just got really sleepy. Like really, really sleepy.

Well, obviously they were not if they were willing to die in hundereds of thousands to protect him from your jihadist.

Assad did nothing wrong. Stability in a middle eastern country makes Israel go insane. Syria is being bombed because of Israel control over the deep state.

of coooourse, Isreal looooves Assad goyim.

Please leave the U.S.

If you don't understand how the electoral college works, or that it's enshrined in our constitution, then you are unworthy of citizenship.

I wasn't talking about votes and neither was tillerson. Any country can have an uprising. I can tell you right now if close to half of the us population wanted one of our politician dead they would be dead. It doesn't matter how strong a government is there own population can always bring it down

Da. How do Russians celebrate victory?

Granted California is so gerrymandered that republicans have nobody to vote for in many local elections so they don't bother showing up. Thus handing the popular vote to the democrat in national elections. Remove Cali and Trump gets the popular vote too.

the US proxy war fell apart a year ago. so it isn't much of a surprise at this point anyway.

ISIS is getting its shit pushed in left and right, using jew tactics and hiding among civilians and claiming we're bombing civilians for fun.

Man, I can really go for a good crank. Anyone care to join me over at ?

>he created ISIS in order to take over Israel and Turkey

Imagine being this deluded

explain yourself Schlomo.

Urban and inner-city retards

Louise Mensch get the fuck off my board

>Being this Jewish

ISIS are imports

>created ISIS
>literally nurtured to life by US foreign policy to help topple Assad

CIA in the hizzle!

kike detected.

it's hard to clamp down on insurgency when every country in the region including kikeland is flooding your country with rebels

Drinking and rape

i don't know how any american can stand against assad

he is putting everything on the line for syria. he's more patriotic than any modern president we've had. fuck the kikes trying to take him down and fuck this shitty kike controlled government

>implying there was some sort of home grown resistance faction on assad's side
>implying it wasn't a literal dictator, his army, and russia shitting all over barely armed peasants and their families

I thought that's how they celebrate tuesdays

>This is a bad idea.

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

according to the UN and eye-witness testimony that didn't come from jewish propaganda, Aleppo was destroyed almost exclusively by the "rebels."

someone is lying and I'd sooner trust Assad than I would a Jew that has openly advocated for the destruction of Syria for over 50 years.

Nobody mentions that. Look at the voter turnout percentage in California vs. a contested state like say Ohio.

Literally the only reason the place didn't turn out like Tunisia is because its Russia's primary foothold in the region. So the unpopular, European stooge of a dictator put his foot down because he knew he had the backing of one of the most powerful countries in the world.

Da. Enjoy your pipeline.

A lot of the opinions expressed in the thread have been the product of shills and cointelpro's to hijack the popular opinion.
Fact is Assad is the best president for Syria, just like his father was. Gaddafi to Libya, Saddam to Iraq, Hitler to Germany. The fact is the (((POWERSTHATBE))) hate to see any strong government that is not controlled by them, regardless if it is a democracy or whatever. Assad's country prints it's own money and backs that by exporting oil for gold, and there is even more wealth to be created from the pipeline Iran is going to build into Europe.
I'm happy to say this is a welcomed change from the proposed "No-Fly Zones" that would've lead to greater conflict.
We hope
One thing to watch is Israeli strikes into Syria and any defense by Syria, which earlier this week Israel deemed an act of war.

>Assad created ISIS

>only Republicans stay home in non-competitive states

If anything the margin would have been larger if everyone in California voted

The US is basically two different countries, 1. The rural people who keep the country running 2. The city dwelling retards who think it's normal to get robbed every other day

>Assad used chemical weapons against his own people and he created ISIS in order to take over Israel and Turkey to expand their sphere of influence.

fpbp

Into the oven

obama and clinton created isis.
assad gassed no one.