Why do Conservashits approve of corporations spying and profiting on their browsering history ?

Fuck off ctr

Stop trying to convert people with this shirt.

There are more importaNt things than the internet

wow, this really makes me think.

>j-just ignore it!!!!

Wow are grumpfkins really this cucked?

Three letter agencies that already have this data are a lot less scary than McDonalds?

Put down the bong.

Too bad Trump has turned back on 99% of these more "important things"

>he's on an imageboard
>using our terminology
You have no right to call anyone a cuck lmao

whos that alpha stud in the pic
looks like the kind of man who rolls with WINNERS

I did warn you idiot children that you were being co-opted by oligarchs.

But you chose to become shills.

It hath no stalk: the bud shall yield no meal: if so be it yield, the strangers shall swallow it up.

>There are more importaNt things than the internet
your out of your mind user

topic is ok

but pic is not even clever in anyway

Sage

We had Hillary and we had Trump

It's better to have the nuclear codes in the hands of a man with virtue and now we can track down the leftist cucks with ease to load them up on the trains.

For now......

>I did warn you idiot children that you were being co-opted by oligarchs.
so i should have voted for hilldog? whats your point user? the republicans are evil but to let the democratic party become the same thing,NO, not on my watch

They don't. Literally no one in the public supports this. Only politicians and corporations wanted this.

REMINDER

Shillery supported far more spying than we're currently getting

It doesn't make it right, but the conservatives are the lesser of two evils.

Sage shill threads

*farts*

THIS IS ANOTHER SLIDE THREAD
To the leftist livestock:

You aren't special. You aren't clever. Since the beginning of /tg/, we have seen -quite literally- THOUSANDS of leftist shills (just like you) enter these threads armed with clickbait narratives and an air of smug superiority, certain that they could outsmart us. Every last one of them was shit out the other end of /tg/ having made no impact whatsoever.

You WILL fail, just like the rest. This is not a prediction; it's a statement of fact. You won't change any minds. No one will remember you. These threads are still going strong, which speaks volumes about the ineffectuality of past shills.

You can't argue against this, all that you can do is sarcastically dismiss it. Whether or not you choose to admit it, we both know that I'm right. No matter what you say or do, you'll be getting fucked for the next 8 years while we laugh at you. Go fuck yourself.

P.S. this post is pasta - I wouldn't waste any real time on you.

> muh Hillary after 5 months of the elections being over
> this argument some how's deflects Drumpf from any personal accountability to his voters of Americans

God damn you trailer park trash faggots are pathetic as fuck . Rope yourself Cletus

>THIS IS ANOTHER SLIDE THREAD
why? is this false or some type of smear? if no than is a valid topic for discussion

Drumpfshits are getting desperate and pathetic to anyone who questions their homolust Drumpf leader lmao

I think that pic makes some really good points but the delivery needs work.

I think this image takes Sup Forums memes too seriously.

>Send your information using infrastructure owned by a private company.
>Surprised when they use it to turn a profit.

What is your mental damage. Facebook and Google have been doing this for years. If you're that assblasted about your privacy, then use a VPN.