How would you react in this situation?

How would you react in this situation?

instagram.com/p/BSLKwZwALzH/

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BSLKwZwALzH/
youtube.com/watch?v=j0G-7TvC4Ho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Laugh then feel terrible. White people are the worst.

No idea why that kid doesn't tell an adult(like a teacher) what's going on in his home.

I hope the black guys gangbang his mom while he watches, sohot

>instagram.com/p/BSLKwZwALzH/
wtf is happening

Burgerland is degenerate as hell.

And society still defends the idea that these apes our equal to whites.

That kids needs to hit 18 join the military and never talk to his whore mother again.

imagine the bulling in school when the other kids see this, school shooting imminent

His mother looks open minded, hip and down with urban culture. I don' get it, what's the big deal?

poor kid, hopefully he realizes his mom is worthless and uses that to motivate himself

you mean as the kid? probably grow up to do lots and lots of drugs

House of shit

I'm gonna spam this video whenever some burgercuck talks shit on any European nation.

White america is fucking done and trump most certainly isn't going to change it

he prob did go to the school and say it.
the school told him stop being racist

lil white boi needs to toughen up

>run away
>never look back

I am fucking disgusted.

Women are terrible.

Another idiotic white whore riding the nigger cock carousel. SAD!

what are they even babbling there?

that was quentin tarantino's childhood. Or at least her mother had dignity to only date one black guy at once, that skank looks she'll let em boys run a train on her

Did one of the kids die?

Niggers are degenerate as fuck and they are destroying the United States. You deserve it from bringin them with you to the Americas in the first place

SHEEETTT I GOT MAH GUCCI MAIN
I GOT MAH TWO GLOCKS WE UP IN THIS BITCH SHEEEETTTT

Why bringing guns?

They have the right to gangbang her if she want to get gangbanged, a slut is a slut but why bothering her son?

What a bunch of assholes.

something about that woman taking Uber and having no job... some 'rap' about his guns... don't really know

Anyone find out who she is?

>quentin tarantino
who gives a fuck about that faggot

bump

See
Also, if you listen at the end the he's says "he's to young to realize..."
What do you think he finishes that sentence with?

I think he's implying that his mom is a prostitute

No idea.

Obviously, she's either into drugs or prostitution. Feel bad for the kid. Where's CPS when you need 'em?

Or into drugs.

why do these people do this? Its clear they view them as pets, not their children

Both things

some people, I guess. He is celebrity after all

so what happened to him? did you dox him and the whore mom?

You can smell the nigger through the video clip. Brown and blacks are by far the lowest species of human in just about every avenue.

>kid gets put into CPS
>gets put into an ultra-christian foster family with 4 other kids that are black
>black kids beat him up everyday for being white
>ultra-christian foster parents beat him for being a sinner
>he tells CPS
>CPS tells him to check his white privilege and tells the black kids what he said about them
>black foster kids beat him up even more
Many such cases! Sad!

Virtue signaling.

whatefuck is that ?

That's disgusting.

I don't understand a single word of what they're saying. Transcript/recap?

how the hell do they get guns so easily

that shit is fucked up

It sure is my corpulent colonial friend.

Wtf is this about?
Can someone give me a quick rundown??

>While they aren't looking, take one of the glocks
>shoot all 3 of the niggers and then my degenerate mother execution style,
>say it was a break in

I'd grow up with a resentment of women, niggers and society and depending on my intelligence and other experiences I would either go full NatSoc and save my country or I would shoot up a school.

theyre just really good at tor

This shit has nothing to do with the topic at hand dealing with this whore, her coalburning desires and fucking humiliating her son. We need to dox the shit out of this bitch.

It's because he's in Chicago. It's the nigger capital of America, and the dad probably left due to that but she'll toy her son around as some sort of prize while fucking her nigger-toys in the back room.

That means a lot coming from you, Sven. Lets not act like one nation is superior than the other in terms of "cuckoldry", hell, all of Western civilization is going down this road. It's time for a solution and fast.

the mothers saying look how many times i've used uber taxi service. the coons just repeating that hes at somebodys mothers house

Can someone summarize what the fuck is happening?

t. can4chanatworkbutnotinstagramapparently

Still better than living with his mom who's bringing in illegal gun toting criminals, who will probably eventually kill her and toss her in a ditch, before he turns 18.

>giving birth to somebody else's kids
what the fuck? it's the worst of both adopting and giving birth

It's difficult even for a native English speaker. The nigger is just saying the same thing over and over, indicating that he's at a mother's home (the mother being the white woman). He's taunting the sleeping child, by telling him (in so many words) that's he having sex with his mom at her house.

WTF IS GOING ON IN PIC RELATED?!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!

glock 17 loaded with HST

T R I G G E R E D

this

N I G G E R E D

Holy fuck i hate fucking liberal cuck race traitor parents!!!
Seriously if only NatSoc Germany did not loose the war.
This shit is fucking insane and the parents should get those children taken away from them.
They are indoctrinating them to grow up and be filthy mudsharks.

FUCKING NATSOC, FASCIST, WHITE NATIONALIST REVOLUTION WHEN ?!!!!

It's difficult to tell if you're being sarcastic or not via text, but it truly is disgusting to subject children to one's race mixing fetish and inject it into their lives at every opportunity.
But maybe your exposure to Swedish media has warped your perception as well.

>and the different points of my life I was raised by black people, raised in black homes – between my mom’s best friend that I lived a lot of times with her and her family and just the kind of United Nations aspect that my mom’s house was in the early ’70s, right at the explosion of black culture. So black culture is my culture growing up.

Kid is going to revolutionize cinema

IT IS NOT LEGITIMATE CONTENT CREATION TO
>repost something that has already had many threads without any new content
>solicit responses, especially when your only input is to do so. One-posting methodology in its entirety is demanding that everyone else write your thread for you
>link without archiving
>link a video without any summary or explanation: this is how viral marketers get clicks

>united nations aspect

his mum was a complete slag?

>But maybe your exposure to Swedish media has warped your perception as well.

I don't watch or read Swedish media.

Sweden has excellent alternative sources.

But yeah, the whole thing about the Howertons is so mindbogglingly insane.

Fashion statement

Two words: Das Rasis!

youtube.com/watch?v=j0G-7TvC4Ho

>bothering and shitting on the kid
Now that's just sick.

White Children get pizzahated by the CPS.
It's all a huge fucking pedophile ring.
800,000 Children about 70% of those are white, dissapear every fucking year.
And i don't see anyone talking about this huge redpill!!
Someone make a thread!!!

800,000 Children, mostly white children, disappear every year from the U.S.A.
Something is going on and we must make Trump do something !!

Guys a cuck, hes the inverse of a good director. Usually as directors get older they get better and better, edgier. Instead this faggot went from being good to mediocre (Django unchanged and Hateful eight).

What is it with these sheltered white people thinking that BLACKS ARE SO COOL! thinking that in order to be cool they have to befriend them and impress them? They just look like poser faggots, like this white girl, gets immediately talked down to the instant she tries to relate with the coons. They don't see her as one of them, like she wants to be seen, they see a dumb white bitch who will do whatever they say because otherwise shes a racist.

Yes, she was fucking a new basketball player every night. He's talked about it in interviews

Why would the mother even put that video up? That shit is fuel for cult of oppression members.

Fucking disgusting !
holy fuck this makes me rage!

What the fuck did you expect?
That woman is way past her prime, she will not get a goodman. The only ones that will go for her are men of low class.
She's swimming in dick there, gets plenty of attention. If she had the same attention from others, she wouldn't be in this situation.
But then, who else would give her that much attention?
She made her choice.
There's probably a reason she's a 40-something single mother.

I wish I had the capacity to describe my disgust

>instagram.com/p/BSLKwZwALzH/

Clearly it's Yuropoors who are facing the greatest existential threat.

You go America, show us the future.

Hitler was right !!!
I hope i get to see the day when these degenerate scum get hanged in public.

>dafuck is deez gayass mahfuckas
>soon as i know how to walk im finna roll up wit mah crew on deez niggas

It's both of us you goon, cut the divide-and-conquer bullshit. It's because of Jewish influence, both sides are fucked and by sitting here pointing at one-another like we're children is doing nothing. You go though Portugal, show us the future.

Why women?
There are good white women.
The degenerate ones shall be sterilized and get thrown into Africa so they can be with their Niggers forever.

Call CPS !!

I wish there was a higher quality version.

The French love black dick.

I see kek has desired to speak out against degeneracy, let's do it guys