Man fatally mauled by his pitbull during interview with film crew

nypost.com/2017/03/30/man-fatally-mauled-by-his-dog-during-interview-with-film-crew/amp/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAoiFLyqYyc
youtube.com/watch?v=SP-krEe2KIU
youtube.com/watch?v=TRk9OCU6SWM
youtube.com/watch?v=7MKvbvf8dbY
wikihow.com/Protect-Yourself-from-Dogs-While-Walking
wikihow.com/Survive-a-Shark-Attack
youtube.com/watch?v=JfU6RPjluw0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wqp9uFGKK-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He dindu nuffin, he was a good boy!

The breed of peace.

Pitbulls are the niggers of the dog world. Slit all of their throats including the owners throats too.

Was he a nigger?
dogs hate niggers

My first guess was he WAS some kind of gutter punk antifa trash.

> buy a dog breed that was used in a working job

> wonder why the dog behaves the way it does

these fucking people are solving their own stupidity by dying from it. let it happen until there are none left.

>Despite the previous attacks, the dog was generally quiet, the neighbor said, adding: “I never saw the dog to be vicious.”
Every. Fucking. Time.

if you own a pitbull you're a nigger regardless

how do you even defend yourself if one of these dindus decides to kill you?

If all dogs aren't created how are all people created equal?

for dogs you go for the face and throat, dog can't do much if it locks jaws on you and you put it in a chokehold

>Despite the previous attacks,
Lolol

>Despite the previous attacks, the nigger was generally quiet, the neighbor said, adding: “I never saw the nigger to be vicious.”

Staffies are one of the friendliest breeds I've seen. The problem is not their mentality, it is the fact that they can do serious damage if they are owned by a junkie and are routinely abused. It is always the owner

SO WHERES THE FUCKING VIDEO FAGGOT

Try to cover their nose so they can't breathe. Doesn't can only breathe through their nose.

But good like trying to do that when the dog is thrashing you around like a rag doll

The article show he had a wop name, so basically, yes.

Dogs can only breathe through their nose.

Dunno how my phone fucked that up.

This happened during an interview, in a room full of people?
Not one person had a pocket knife to slit the dog's throat and stop it from killing the man?

There is a lot wrong with this situation. Jesus Christ.

>Not one person had a pocket knife
It happened in London, man.

fuck pitbulls and every retard who thinks they're good boys

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAoiFLyqYyc
youtube.com/watch?v=SP-krEe2KIU
youtube.com/watch?v=TRk9OCU6SWM
youtube.com/watch?v=7MKvbvf8dbY

I think you are supposed to gouge their eyes... or is that sharks?
here we go
wikihow.com/Protect-Yourself-from-Dogs-While-Walking

>dispite the previous attacks

fuck off

only abusers get attacked

he was a good boy

fuck the owner.

I wouldn't abuse a pitbull if you paid me m8.

Too much of a risk I'd get ripped to shreds.

Does that account for defence kills?

yes?

then fuck off. they are guard dogs. of fucking course they kill people.

>tfw all dog races isn't equal
>tfw all human races is equal
really fires up those neurons

Is there a video?

You grab their tail and rip out their spine. It takes a lot of practice and I'm pretty good at it now

Take a bigger dog

I thought pits are banned in UK

>no video
Why even bother linking to the site then?

He was a good boy he di-ent do nothin

aren't sharks largely blind? i think you're just supposed to hit them as hard as you can because they're usually non-confrontational and will fuck off if they sense trouble

Staffordshire bull terriers on average on weigh around 30-40 pounds and are medium sized dogs...

Was this guy crippled or something?

What were they interviewing him about?

Would you bother saving a pitbull owner?

pitbulls are docked my dude

Pitbulls are subdogs and should be genocided

I wouldn't stand around and act like a startled woman while a fucking dog was eating a man's throat.
Thats a horrible way to go even if you are a shitbag of a person.

I think it's because the eyes are a vital area that will do a lot of damage and you can easily gouge them. (I guess)
wikihow.com/Survive-a-Shark-Attack
It's in wiki how so you know its legit.

A majority are not

>Does that account for defence kills?
read the fucking title: dog ATTACKS

youtube.com/watch?v=JfU6RPjluw0

Keking at that first video, 'STAY DOWN' to a fucking dog.

>16 years ago
>friends with neighbor
>has a bunch of pitbulls chained in his yard
>there was still an obvious path you could walk to get to the front door

Literally what is the fucking point? I know dogs bark, but my one labrador does the same job. Also, of course it turns out my friend's dad was into dog fighting.

sit on it like your riding a horse

though if it bites you youre screwed since those breeds were bred to instinctively shake and tear and not let go. huge damage and pain so youll instinctively go into the fetal position and die since pitbulls were bred to go for the kill instantly and not worry about wasting energy since their owner feeds them

if it locks onto you you will bleed a huge amount

That's what happens when you're a retard with more compassion than brains. You get eaten. Always happens, just like that other retard who had a hard-on for Bears and wanted to defend them from the evul stigma. Ended up getting eaten by one, his gf too.

Serves them well for being retarded, as far as I am concerned. Play with fire, burn to a crisp.

cool doggo

it was a Staffordshire. a pit bull is considered a mutt and american

Staffies aren't. American pitbulls are though

When normie memes go bad

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wqp9uFGKK-M

wouldn't hurt a fly!

kek

Fuck I can't even click on that shit.
Who the fuck thinks it's a good idea to keep a dog bred for killing fucking bulls as a lapdog holy shit.
Gas the pit bulls, breed war now.

*blocks your path*
>PITBULL LIVES MATTER

What do, Sup Forums?

HIVEMIND

Pitbull owners all seem to be scumbag guys, but it's easy to say you'd slit it's throat with a knife.

When the situation actually happened, you'd fear for your life and find a way to get the fuck out of there.

We all would.

If I had a gun, yeah, I wouldn't hesitate to unload some bullets into it's fucking skull and mid-section.

Nah, I stabbed a raccoon to death that was fighting with my dog once. Its not that scary if you know what you need to do.

what kind of dogger is this?

the issue isnt the dog.

the issue is the kind of people who would own a pitbull in the first place.

Who cares, they're both nigger breeds.

wad da fug

>Staffies are one of the friendliest breeds I've seen.
>The problem is not their mentality,
>It is always the owner

You're full of shit.

>brother buys young staff puppy and brings it home to his family
>first thing it does is run up to their youngest child and bites his jaw requiring them to get to the hospital to get stitches

>raccoon
>pit bull
>the same thing
>burger logic

This

doggers should have that cagemask when in public places.
everyday i read about some dog that bit another dog or a person in the news.
and in my part of town every junkie has a rottweiler/german shepherd/pitbull and they havent even heard of the word "training".
and dont give me any of that but muh doggo is pure and innocent.

An animal is an animal.

How does a grown man get killed by a dog?
I child I can understand, since the dog could reach the throat, but a grown man?

>1 reply

We also just had this thread, ffs faggots.

"man outed as animal abuser when dog mauls him to death."

wonder why I'm walking around Detroit

better thread is better

FUCKING NIGGER

kys senpai

>he dosen't own the best dog breed

solve captcha fasta?

pasta

masta

Pitbulls are seriously the mooslims of the dog world.

I have a staffer and he is the nicest and most well behaved dog I have. He comes back when he gets out, he never bites anyone even playfully besides other dogs, and he never barks at all. Too many faggots looking for something to hate in this thread... I am on Sup Forums I suppose.

I don't understand how grown men can get killed by dogs. If it bites you, how hard is it to poke its eyes out and rip its balls off? How hard is it to pile drive that fucker head first into the cement? Sure, you might lose an arm, but in a fight to the death, it should be a sure win for the human.

>What do, Sup Forums?

Fuck these dogs. Too smart for their own good. Although they would be fucking awesome if I owned a farm and didn't have to work.

newfoundlands are bears and don't bite.

Are you retarded? Have you never seen a dog pant?

>O-owner's fault! Pitbulls only bite people in such a large number because of bad owners!

Why can't people accept that some dogs were bred specifically to be violent regardless of the owner?

He was a drug dealer, apparently there were complaints about him. Don't know about the race though

So do you think you could stab a grizzly bear to death the same as you would a domesticated house cat?

I get it brah, we feel compelled to be men and destroy everything in our path, even nature, but something's gotta give eventually.

There is probably a reason for why its the most commonly banned dog. Sure, good for you that it works out, but the dog clearly is a risk.

It doesn't bark, growl or signal in any way. It just calmly makes its way to the woman and tries to bite her neck off.

Tamaskans are pretty fucking Aryan though.

>not posting the original

>I don't understand how grown men can get killed by dogs
it's a pitbull mate, they're testosterone jacked killing machines. People have been breeding them for centuries to do 2 things: to controll fucking bulls and to use in dogfights (for entertainement)

Anybody who defends pitbulls should kill themselves

Pits are nigger dogs.

There are literally thousands of dog breeds that don't kill people and yet somehow these morons keep buying the one that does.

>owning nigger dogs
He deserved it.

Why does Sup Forums prefer a useless pussy breed like a pug rather than a strong loyal pitbull?