Trump btfo by English faggot

Trump is nothing more than a baby. Review up those vegan smoothies and aids up the asshole. I believe it's time to take the Morrissey pill.

Saged.

MORRISSEY WITH THE REVERSAL ON Sup Forums

Nobody cares

Who cares?

Crybaby calls others a crybaby. Seems legit.

Don't worry OP, you are looking at the most unhappy of men. He used to live near me, he never left his house. He rarely had visitors. And the only internet he could get on the hill where he lived was copper.

He hasn't lived in the UK since like 1988.

>And the only internet he could get on the hill where he lived was copper.

Fucking how? Majority of people where I live have fibre optic.

FPBP

I don't fucking get it.
How can he be so redpilled about the royal family, the Chinese, and Brexit but easily falls for the Drumpf meme?

95% of his listeners are hipster liberals who first listened to him on the 500 Days of Summer soundtrack.

You think he's going to alienate his entire fanbase by openly supporting Trump?

You tell 'm Steven!

Why do these fags always draw trump has a baby being held by a grown man

But Morrissey is Irish... and surprisingly not a faggot. Might as well be one he fits the role so well.

Most are hispanics actually.

Also Morrissey is redpilled but I doesn't mean that he's just a sheep for Trump.

Trump is better than most of the other politicians, but he's still a civic nationalist and not exactly a super genius - not an idiot, but not a genius...

Isn't he the guy who kicks people who eat meat out of his shows?

*that doesn't mean

English heart

He once denounced David Cameron as a fan of the Smiths just because he eats meat

He's actually really smart

Civic nationalism is a stepping stone.
It's a move in the right direction.
He couldn't exactly run on a true nationalist platform.
He had to do the whole "We're all Americans" shtick so that eventually down the road true nationalism can be swallowed.
The guy is actually one of the smartest people of all time.

Wow a hipster, faggot, vegan who makes garbage music is against Trump. Next you'll tell me pitchfork is also liberal.

>Fucking how? Majority of people where I live have fibre optic.
wtf are you talking about

>Most are hispanics actually.

THIS

Probably doesn't run his Facebook page desu senpai baka. Some intern or social media fag probably saw that pic floating around on the DRUMPF MEME DATABASE Facebergowitz pages and decided to upload it, themselves

I highly doubt morrissey has time to browse Facebook. Dude has to keep himself busy constantly to keep his mind occupied

And he doesn't afraid of no one on earth.