BLOWN
THE
F U C K

O U T

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ow5e6WoqByo
youtube.com/watch?v=nhefExzX9Bk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God damn you can't really get much more BTFO than that.

Damn

*american clap*

rekt

Holy shit. That's a fuckin Tactical Nuke

And then there's this faggot

>no, no! my dick is bigger!

Actually, I saw more shit so I should get the seat. Everyone, look at my DD214.

MUH MILITARY GUYS
SUCH AN HONOR TO KILL SOME DUDES IN THE DESERT
*SIPS WHISKEY FROM A PAPER CUP*

He's me when I was 12, except with a comically large head and a really unflattering beard.

dead people can't wish for things

I'm still trying to deduce the point he's trying to make from this.

can this faggot die already

R E K T
E
K
T

Holy shit, what a colossal prick

You would understand if you had a military

*tips fedora*

Just proves that people that pursue military/armed lines of work are egotripping morons obsessed with what it means to "be a man" like they have to prove they have a penis. A real man lets another man be entitled to his opinion.

damn, those proportions

>A real man does [thing that I like]
stop this meme

he is protecting freedom idiot. you just give it away to rapefugees for free as they make your population more dependent and brown

Ah, you can feel this one. Based alpha Schlichter.
(Of course it is a German).

the only cause of death known to man is american soldiers

obviously

lel gg

>just proves bla bla bla

shut up jessica. you obviously came into this thread with that silly opinion.

top fucking kek based

ULTRA MANLET
Pathetic estrogen freakshow.

these digits make me powerless.
you won again burger enthusiast.

i haven't been on twitter for years, do you just buy a blue tick now if you want one?

>tfw my captcha

BTFOd by a photo of himself

>tfw Kurt used to follow me on Twitter until I went full anti-Jew

>A real man let's another man be entitled to his opinion

Do you have a vagina or something, because you sure as shit sound like the common cunt.

Are these famous people? Everyone who send Twitter their I'd get star now?

[KEEP CALM AND DIE FOR ISRAEL INTENSIFIES]

Damn cuckstiny. Has anyone btfo this guy on a stream yet?

This is the first head transplant ive been reading about?

We need to find a way to get these cunts to eat one another

Weren't you just defining what a 'real man' should do too, but just as a way to reinforce the faggot white genocide guy opinion?

I think that makes you a faggot too

he is fighting for israel, after all

What exactly is so great about hyper-interventionist fuckery at the behest of international banking cartels?

How is it heroic to kill terrorists whose factions were created by the entirely predictable consequences of that hyper-interventionism? And who are supplied, through proxies, by the nation you fight for?

Wew lad, no the crippled Ruskie is getting an actual man's body instead of this pre-pubescent babydick body.

If you feel the need to prove to someone how big and tough you are on twitter, are you really that masculine?
You're right, no cops or military personnel have any ego-related problems at all. That is entirely more likely.
Don't you need to worry about a communist uprising in your country? Get off the internet and go be a patrician "real man." Fight the resistance. Go be a big strong government lackey. Big tough strong man.

Kurt's a dipshit then.

Kurt is fun.

>Americlaps for a guy that gets yelled at in a desert for $9.24 dollars an hour
>Still can't raise the minimum wage

you'd just have to experience it, goy.

No it wasn't that. He was reading and liking my shit and RTed me off and on until I started pointing out the inconvenient fact all the anti-Trump anti-American (((media))) figures were kikes.

lmao

>h-h-hey wanna talk about harry potter

>Armykek travels in uniform hoping to get free shit
>it works
>cuck gets pissed
>everyone is mad at the cuck

Pottery.

>the sky is falling.

your brush is as big as your mouth, little lady.

I keep trying to see the merchant in this

Shut him down.

This desu. Joining the military is the ultimate gib. Most people don't face combat or anything close to it.

>dude spergs out over someone showing courtesy
>veteran replies how retarded it is
>this nigga has to show up like a basic bitch and add fuel to the fire

actual cuck logic

>showing courtesy
lesidesleftorbit.jpeg

>cicciarello as last name
>ciccmahr as real name
>mahr
PURE COINCIDENCE

>It's okay to get gibs if you shoot people
The cognitive dissonance of the political right is staggering, as is their ability make assumptions about the character/identity of someone, in order to baselessly damage their credibility, as demonstrated here. Nowhere is there any evidence of cognition, merely the same analogies and anecdotes told time and time again. They're like wind-up robots; they talk a lot, but their vocabulary is limited, and their capacity to understand it? Nonexistent.

Putting action to your words not running your mouth on twitter being shielded by tenure makes you a man.

Skin in the game.

> Get off the internet and go be a patrician "real man." Fight the resistance. Go be a big strong government lackey. Big tough strong man.

So you are not only are a basic bitch you are also a lolbetarian.

As for beating the resistance, it would be nice to hit faggots over the head, but even the hungarian minority have gone quiet as of late. So my only option is to join the army so I can kill random sand niggers and regular niggers in exchange for equipment and a higher pay.

What a fucking faggot dude holy shit

I respect the people who fought in actual wars not freeloaders shooting sand niggers in the desert.

>HONOR AND RESPECT LE DROOPS :DDDD

sage and hide b-tier threads
join the resistance

Lol faggot detected

How do you even become such a monumental faggot? Thats incredible

youtube.com/watch?v=ow5e6WoqByo

>the military

the faggots who join for shekels and don't want to see combat deserve contempt, but not the dudes who are/were in combat positions. it's pretty easy to ask someone what they did in the military and form opinions from there. someone who joins to drive trucks or shuffle papers isn't the same as a kid who joins the infantry.

>GIVE ME ATTENTION PLEASE ITS HOW I MAKE MY LIVING!
that's it. His 14yo fans don't know any better either way.

I can hear his fedora tipping from here. Jesus, do people unironically aim for maximum edgelord on twitter using non-sockpuppets?

This is a really good photoshop

>that guy in the left
kekd one kekistani coin to you

The most cucked body the world has ever seen.

Fuck off, Abdul.

What a fucking butt pirate.

*blocks your path*

As much as I respect soldiers,

Kurt kind of cucked out over that guy's post. George is a faggot as well.

>the faggots who join for shekels and don't want to see combat deserve contempt
According to who? In is standard fare in America is to try to get the most sheks with the least amount of effort. That's partially why we've been involved in so many conflicts in the first place.

Isn't the brave commie the same guy who eagerly advocated for white genocide then tried to play it off as a joke? I really hope he runs afoul of the wrong person and is face is on the receiving end of some soldier's fists.

he knows how to pander to his 16 yr old fanbase that is just learning about the military industrial complex

its some kind of virtue signaling

>walk across street
>get hit by a car
>completely fine
>'huh that was weir- oh shit'
>an american soldier a few blocks down is sprinting towards me
>run away while he starts gunning down the driver

Of course

what are you trying to say?

Its true that most never see shit. However, all but a handful are ready and willing.

Those remaining handful are ostracized, mocked, and usually shuffled away like the trash they are.

>"Dear Zoltar, I wished I was big"

lmao you fucking faggot. you got stumped, get over it.

>America
>Pilot boards plane
>Announces his name
>Everyone claps
>In flight movie ends
>Everyone claps
>Towelhead trying to use the bathroom gets tazed by undercover security
>Applause
>Flight lands
>Thunderous Applause, as if witnessing a miracle
I love freedom

*burger music start clapping*
youtube.com/watch?v=nhefExzX9Bk

according to anyone who has been in combat.

It's Tom Hanks with out the charm, talent, semi-good looks, oscars, career, professionalism...

Damn son.

But when did it become trendy to hate our troops? Fuck muzzies. And even if you liked muzzies it isn't some fucking jarhead Private who makes the calls to bomb the sandniggers.

Don't worry, nobody expects you to understand.

...or height.

>combat positions meme

There are only a few positions that are truly non-deployable. Hell, the vast majority of guys in "combat positions" never even see combat.

Sophism.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAA

>"Hey this guy is displaying his masculinity on Twitter"
>"FAGGOT"
>"You're stupid"
>"S-STUMPED! LOL! LIBTARDS BTFO AGAIN!"

>In is standard fare in America is to try to get the most sheks with the least amount of effort.

So not only are you a basic bitch but you are so dumb you can't see that you are making arguments against yourself.

If one would want the most money for the least effort why would they spend a tour of duty in a sand box with the chance to get their heads blow off when they could sit tight in base?

This faggot is a prof at my university, Drexel. They did nothing to remove him when he wished for white genocide.