How does it feel to know that this board was complicit and many here were actively working to promote Russian...

How does it feel to know that this board was complicit and many here were actively working to promote Russian misinformation? It's no coincidence that Trump hasn't criticized Russia while he constantly attacks Russia's greatest enemies/political obstacles (and our allies), like Germany. You've all been conned, trump wanted power and Russia gave it to him through widespread dissemination of lies and by actively working to create distrust in our governmental systems.
To be clear, I am not a Hillary supporter, she was an atrocious candidate, you don't have to be a Hillary supporter to recognize how badly we've been fucked by Trump winning.

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Mark Warner claims

Please explain how we're more fucked because Trump won than we would be if Hillary had won?

Feel so good to shit on the clintons and democrats.

>implying I give a fuck about any of that shit after betting on Trump and winning

pic related

Nice.

Sadly I was unable to do that same.

You dumb nigger, we did it for free.
I am pretty damn sure that most murrican Sup Forumsacks would have voted for Putin if he had been actually running against Clinton.

Fuck, most of us would want Hitler back.
Why do you think that your pathetic, "muh ruskie boogieman" bs will have any effect on us?

Try to comprehend this in your little shill brain; We hate the state of the modern world, and anything that goes against the globalists, is good on our books.

Now go back to your cuckshed, you pathetic kike puppet.

>Mark Warner claims
Well shit, who needs a shred of evidence?

>Mark Warner claims
Source: my ass.

Lying does not a fraudulent election make. If there was no lying permitted, all the politicians would he disqualified.

I am fascinated to see what sort of case they can make to justify impeachment merely because people were deceived.

That's interesting because the DNC was directly colluding with all the major networks and the election cycle was relentless bullshit smearing of Trump.

And 20% of Hillary's campaign funds came from Saudi Arabia.

And her campaign manager received 35 million dollars from Russia during the campaign.

And Hillary sold 20% of America's uranium reserves to Russia for personal profit.

And the biggest social media influencewas no doubt David Brock and George Soros' massive network of shills that operates to this day pushing this bullshit about Russia.

And the "fact checkers" of Trump's "fake news" about which he always turns out to be right are all partisan Democrats.

And the Congress is owned by Israeli PAC money.

Good thing Americans know the truth.

Hillary Clinton hired hired thousands of foreign shills and used bots as CTR, CREW, and SHAREBLUE.

Super pacts worked directly with her.

David Brock if he survives must be jailed and his employees must face jail as well.

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

Hillary Clinton has more connections to Russia then Trump does, she gave them 20% of our uranium while they donated to Clinton Foundation.

John Podesta has more connections to Russia, and making deals with them under Obama and campaigning for Hillary.

The real Traitors are known to our Armies and patriots, and let me say. You are all going to die.

I don't get it. You bet 5.50 euro and came home with 250 euro? Or they were paying 1:5.50 ratio?

>Warner claims the Kremlin
>claims

Fake news

>i-it's okay when democrats do it

Fake news
Sage this garbage
To the leftist livestock:

You aren't special. You aren't clever. Since the beginning of /tg/, we have seen -quite literally- THOUSANDS of leftist shills (just like you) enter these threads armed with clickbait narratives and an air of smug superiority, certain that they could outsmart us. Every last one of them was shit out the other end of /tg/ having made no impact whatsoever.

You WILL fail, just like the rest. This is not a prediction; it's a statement of fact. You won't change any minds. No one will remember you. These threads are still going strong, which speaks volumes about the ineffectuality of past shills.

You can't argue against this, all that you can do is sarcastically dismiss it. Whether or not you choose to admit it, we both know that I'm right. No matter what you say or do, you'll be getting fucked for the next 8 years while we laugh at you. Go fuck yourself.

P.S. this post is pasta - I wouldn't waste any real time on you.

burgerclaps can't even into math

there is literally no reason we shouldn't be getting along with the russians

but the irony gets me every time. Leftists fly a hammer and sickle, they call each other comrade, they worship the likes of lennin.
and out of the other side of their mouth demand trumps head because they think he's involved with russia

>You've all been conned, trump wanted power and Russia gave it to him through widespread dissemination of lies

you mean like pizzagate?

>and by actively working to create distrust in our governmental systems.

they aren't very trustworthy anyway.

It not the math part dumb fuck. It's that I don't speak Sieg Heil and have idea what the labels mean. Try not lashing out so often to make up for your shitty life and actually think for a second.

>placed 1477€ on Trump
>won 7349,86€

its not so hard to understand from the picture

Right, so one of my assumptions was right, they were paying out a 1:5.50 ratio. That's why I asked, I wasn't clear.

Also:
>betting 1477 on Trump
>not 1488
Come on man.

don't wanna get arrested for hate speech bro

If someone isn't helping to create distrust towards US governmental systems then they are doing a disservice to humanity.

rare

The sad thing is I don't know if you're serious. That very could be a real thing to arrest you. I remember a guy did the Roman salute to some random crowd in Germany and he got arrested.

Hate speech laws are so fucking dumb.

I would gladley take Russia over leftists again.

no u

the lefty cunts once chimped out because some AfD car had AH-88 or something like that (in some spot).
you can't actually get car plates with "nazi numbers" here in germany.

Can you at least find different images if you're gonna post multiple times?

Shit is fucked man. While I admit to throwing banter across the pond and even shit flinging if someone else starts it, but I do worry about Europe. Average Europeans don't deserve that shit. We have our issues too don't think I'm up on some high horse looking down. But damn. I really wanted to visit Europe some day but now not so much. Yes i wanted to be that annoying fucking American who can only speak English and wears a fanny pack and like 4 cameras on me and wear a Hawaiian shirt for some reason no can fathom.... Now the dream is gone like tears in the rain ;_;

>Won seven Euros and an oddly specific, improperly formatted amount of change
Nice

but you can still visit Germanistan like right now, just keep one hand on phone and other hand on wallet.

I'm still waiting for my Russiabux

I want to. It couldn't be for probably a year if I did though. We will see what it's like then I guess. Hopefully some more good stuff happens in Europe instead of the usual bad shit.

Your new (probably) Chancellor is a bigger faggot than Merkel though I hear. Damnit...

nah nobody likes that schulz faggot, he is seen as a joke here.
Merkel will most likely win once again.
AfD will just win a few more seats.

but hey, the NSDAP also didn't win the first election, so guess we gotta wait some more.

t. Ivan

>what is CTR

FAKE NEWS LIARS!!!!!

Who's really your source...SNL?

Well good luck and God speed.

Russia is preferable to Saudi Arabia you nitwit

Glad we helped.

wtf I hate Russia now

What Russian originated disinfo has Sup Forums disseminated?

Feels great. Why don't you ever talk about the actual money Clinton took off the Russians.

Wtf was CTR doing?

And this board wasn't complicit, it led the way. Everyone else followed. We shaped the election. We didnt get paid for it. We did it because we see what is happening in the West and we dont like it.

Whites decided to stand up and be counted. The battle has only just began. You can hide behind the Russian meme, it is irrelevant.

For many years we have been aware of what Putin has been doing with his cyber army, and you give him too much credit. Russian tactics are crude and obvious, CTR were snide and insidious. Pol are truth seekers, we have no bias other than to our own people.

The real truth is (((they))) are trying to destroy the West from within because they hate us.

They came so close.

They are still so close.

The battle does not end with Trump, he is merely the sign that what has been avoided and beaten down for so long is now in the public consciousness.

>greatest allies

>article and subtitle clearly says "claimed"
>title says "reveals"

Time to hang journalists

You're forgetting Vault 7, those "Russians" were CIA. Clinton Information Agents.

This will have relevance, when we know exactly what information was peddled. For all we know, they could have gotten confirmation that the Russians made up stories about peoples pets in those states. Concrete evidence needed!!

Damn, America keeps surprising

Proof? No? Ok. Now fuck off.

I love Trump more and more every day

Whoa, so I'm a Russian now?

lol

>Whoa, so I'm a Russian now?
Read my lips: NO