NO HYMEN NO DIAMOND

How old were you when you realized non-virgin women are simply not marriage material?

When I was a young boy I knew it instinctively without thinking much about it... but then college came and I was brainwashed into thinking I was the problem.

Then Sup Forums opened my eyes to the fact that even 1 (one!) other sexual partner before marriage raises the chance of divorce to more than 50%.

A virgin non-white woman is still better than a white woman who's been fucked by other men.

fuck off kike shill

statistically speaking, he's right though.

>kike shill

You're clearly just trying to fit in...

Try being more original. That shit is stale as fuck.

>A virgin non-white woman is still better than a white woman who's been fucked by other men.

This is probably worthy of further debate but I'd say in general this is true.

>shilling for interracial relationships

I said fuck off shlomo

come on man, you're European don't fall for American bullshit movements

What a fag

Of course it's true. In this world we have two kinds of people: the submissive people who deny their own happiness for the "greater good" and the dominant people who take what they want.

You gonna keep replying..?

Is what I said false?

Sure....

>foxandgrapes.png

witnessed

- non white females are usually ugly without massive surgery
- your kids will look nothing like you
- your kids will be objectivly ugly
- your kids will hate you
- race mixed children have a higher chance of having a psychological diese
- your kids might disconnect from your culture and go with the mothers one becuase for example the jews might brainwash it into thinking that its cooler to be a african or something.
- your kids will be hanged during the RaHoWa.

defend yourself portojew.

the rate of virgins available in Polska is diminishing drastically everyday :'(

>tfw when no polka virgin gf

I realized that I would never want to marry a non-virgin woman when I was around 14.

I went from being a weird kid to suddenly being liked by scores of girls, and coming from my broken-home single-mother background and knowing I would rather die than ever inflict that on my own offspring -- I became very introspective about things and came to the conclusion that the predominant reason marriages fail, is that women don't respect men who settle for their secondhand vaginas.

From the instant of that revelation, I've seen non-virgin women as entirely unfit for me. There's simply no way that I could respect them in the context of a relationship, and there's no way that I would ever accept one as the mother of my children.

I might make an exception for a rape victim, but only if it was a real rape, not a "oh i was drunk and he totally raped me" rape.

Used to be non-virgin females couldn't get married and ended up as prostitutes.

Maybe true, but in this day and age you're looking for a unicorn.

Besides, once you sleep with someone, you don't care about that stuff as much. Not that you shouldn't, but it's just human nature

you just need to go to visit asmaller town to which sex tourst thankfully have no access to. plenty of wife material imo.

but if i take small town gurl to big city she will be whore :/

Way to keep the dumbasses from breeding. This is a brilliant post. The best way to keep /pol fools down is to make sure they are lonely.

You'd have to lower age of consent significantly to be able to find a virgin.

OP is right, but adult virgins don't exist

>non white females are usually ugly without massive surgery

Maybe to you. Not to me.

>your kids will look nothing like you

This is true, specially with blacks and asians.

>your kids will be objectivly ugly

You're not even trying to think. You're just spewing shit like saying non-whites are ugly monkeys and so on. Just because it triggers leftists doesn't make it true.

>your kids will hate you

More retardedness.

>race mixed children have a higher chance of having a psychological diese

This is true.

> your kids might disconnect from your culture and go with the mothers one becuase for example the jews might brainwash it into thinking that its cooler to be a african or something.

The same is true the other way.

>your kids will be hanged during the RaHoWa.

Sure, sure... Day of the rope... Anytime now... People are waking up... It's just right around the corner... Yup... The race war is coming... all we need is 300 more terrorists attacks... THEN, then people will wake up... or something...

Grow up, mate.

>diamond
Into the trash it goes

That dudes wife got blanc'ed. No way those kids are his

and what makes you so desirable that you don't deserve chad's seconds?

I'd take a girl with maybe three sexual partners, assuming long term relationship, good career, no kids or diseases, wants to have kids, conservative background.

Its super hard to find a virgin girl (that you actually want to marry) and they are just as likely to go crazy and fuck Tyrone when they turn 40 cause their soap opera told them they never lived and need to experience life as a chick who banged maybe two other dudes.

I feel sorry for kids on here that are going to possibly miss out on love because the girl had sex before.

>came to the conclusion that the predominant reason marriages fail, is that women don't respect men who settle for their secondhand vaginas.

There's a reason why women pay so much attention to their first love, the man who took her virginity. That's why alphas have the "No hymen no diamond" mentality. Because when a non-virgin marries you, she might sincerely love you. But you'll always be her silver medal.

>there's no way that I would ever accept one as the mother of my children.

Thinking smart.

>I might make an exception for a rape victim, but only if it was a real rape, not a "oh i was drunk and he totally raped me" rape.

Rape victims are fucked in the head. They only get off from abuse and humiliation.

I speak from experience. Take it or leave it.

I like you. You're clearly someone who thinks for himself. Cheers.

Doesn't bother me, but yes I need the laws changed. I don't wanna go to jail for they shit and get killed

You need a virgin woman because you're insecure about the fact that any woman who has been with other men would learn that you're a pathetic beta male and a shitty partner and lover. You know a woman would only want to stay married to you because they don't know any better. Pathetic.

My 16 year old Jehovahs witness gf is a virgin. Imma marry her in two years, we'll wait till marriage. She is submissive and doesnt wear skirts above the knees. All of you jelly

>the fact that even 1 (one!) other sexual partner before marriage raises the chance of divorce to more than 50%.
ok, ill bite. dont you think these virgin women come from families and churches that would destroy their lives if they got divorced? its like saying the burqa is a choice. not to mention the small number of ladies that are sooooo fucking ugly no one else would fuck them

Sure. I have a 16 inch dick btw.

In America, that religion is mostly annoying niggers that knock on your door.

>You need a virgin woman because you're insecure about the fact that any woman who has been with other men would learn that you're a pathetic beta male and a shitty partner and lover.

I seriously fucking hope you're a female. Because what you're saying is basically
>YOU'RE WRONG BECAUSE THERE'S THIS LABEL WE ATTACH TO PEOPLE WHO THINK LIKE YOU AND THEN SOCIETY JUDGES YOU AS AN INSECURE PATHETIC LOSER SO MAN UP AND MARRY A WHORE TO PROVE HOW MUCH OF A MAN YOU ARE!!!

Go ahead... sacrifice yourself for the good cause. I'll be over here laughing my ass off.

Good luck finding a 16-inch deep vagina Sven.

>date girl for four years, no sex
>Wedding night sex comes
>Tee-hee sorry user I lost my hymen horse back riding, you don't care do you?

Wat do?

Or they would end up marrying the town cuckold or a man who lost his limbs in war, paid by the family.

I know you dont believe me but i lucked out

Darker skin colors mixed with green/blue/lighter colored eyes is displeasing to look at and very ugly tbqh

Dump that bitch. Don't let her get away with it.

>NO HYMEN NO DIAMOND
>falling for the like diamond scam
Please
It's not whether she's a virgin that's important but if she's a pure maiden. My wife wasn't a virgin but she was a pure maiden because the only guy she'd been with was her father.

>I'd take a girl with maybe three sexual partners
>conservative background.

Hmm...

>they are just as likely to go crazy and fuck Tyrone when they turn 40 cause their soap opera told them they never lived and need to experience life as a chick who banged maybe two other dudes.

Who the fuck cares what she does after you took her virginity? She's yours, forever. Even if she leaves, you'll always be her number one.

People who dismiss the importance of female virginity are the ones who never experienced the attachment women have towards you after the fact.

>ok, ill bite. dont you think these virgin women come from families and churches that would destroy their lives if they got divorced?

Your argument is the same as people who defend niggers because socio-economic conditions and so on.

>ME: X is true
>YOU: X may true but it's only true because Y therefore X not totally true even though it's objectively true

LEAVE.

IMMEDIATELY.

NO BLOOD NO DIAMOND!

Good job expressing your opinion. It's important to read points of view that go against what the majority of people thinks.

You're whole point about virgins was keeping a marriage together. Anyways, I disagree. Women become super attached after sex period. You think a girl really dreams about an acne faced midget she banged at 16 over a strong successful career man that gave her children and helps raise them?

Obviously a virgin is ideal, and she will never forget who she lost her virginity too. But in the same way any decent human will never forget anyone she's had sex with, assuming she isn't fucking a new dude every weekend.

virginity is good but you are projecting your insecurities way too hard and a girl with maybe two past partners in her mid 20s is ok.

I've never had a past either but am willing to accept that I am the abnormal one, not the other way around. This doesn't make me a cuck.

I was never that big into having a virgins only rule, but I did want to date people who have never had casual sex, and who had at most one previous partner.

My sister has been a serial monogamist since she was a teen and she has never been happy. She is more serious with her latest boyfriend, who is also less of a loser than usual though, so I think it'll (mostly) work itself out.

Since I was a 23 year old kissless virgin it was just natural for me to date and marry another kissless virgin, we had a lot in common and we were able to take things at our own pace.

I am glad that I waited for marriage and married a virgin since my wife and I have a level of intimacy we've never had with other people.

I definitely think that having sex purely for fun is stupid, cuddling my wife before and after sex, and holding her close while inside her before starting to move are just as important to me as fucking and orgasm.

That having been said, my wife is still getting over vaginismus, and has a lot of sexual shame because of her overbearing mother's worldview, so our sex life isn't great, but it's improving.

As much as OP probably is a shariablue shill, he does have a point. The absolute best situation would be to get a virgin qt Christian white girl, but that failing, I'd take a virgin non-white over a white who's slept with even one guy. Non-whites who have slept with one or more guys aren't even technically human though.

>You're whole point
>You're

This is gonna be interesting....

>read the text

You're naive. You come from a place of honesty and I respect that but I can tell you're inexperienced.

Good luck. You'll need it.

>rides horses
>not a slut

Bouncing on that saddle is the quickest way for a woman to turn into a whore.