Story:

Story: patch.com/illinois/plainfield/trump-quiz-questions-anger-plainfield-parent

School website w directory: trms.psd202.org/pages/TimberRidgeMS

Other urls found in this thread:

trms.psd202.org/pages/TimberRidgeMS
illinois-teachers.findthedata.com/l/26146/Yana-Kulagin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>trms.psd202.org/pages/TimberRidgeMS
Do we know the teachers name

Wow! So progressive!

What team is the teacher orange, green , or white?

I am in for calling and bitching to the school just need more Info

>8th grade
>Language Arts
>Small faculty directory w names

Follow the clues, user.

"How radical the law can be"
kek

>Phone (815) 439-3410
>Fax (815) 439-3412

I haven't found the mother's Facebook, so I don't know what info is there.

But I bet a crafty user could send her a PM asking about that cunt teacher.

>3 different language arts 8th grade teachers
>want to get right one in trouble
Need more clues to follow

bump

School?

Yea it's the schools main number

more like "how severely one jumped up judgelet can affect the security of the nation"

bump

How does The Middle keep getting renewed despite no one watching it?

Teachers inject their own political views into the classroom is already well established. The only thing here that I find shocking is that this is an 8th grade assignment. Since when did they use this 'complete the sentence' bullshit past 3rd grade?

When they started passing kids who shouldn't have been.

>There is great adversity among Americans, especially those who are strong supporter

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS THE MIDDLE SCHOOL I WAS SUPPOSED TO GO TO WHEN I LIVED IN PLAINFIELD FUUUUGGGG

plainfield needs another tornado

Fucking this, 630 fag here. Hbu?

>Language Arts
Is this leftie for SJW brainwashing #87234?

No that's just what they call it here in Commienois

quit falling for the fake news, faggots

let's get oldschool, that shit was 708

Can't wait to leave this communist shithole for good

>Language arts
What the fuck even is this?

fixed

>Salary: $54,294

Is that a lot for 14 years?

illinois-teachers.findthedata.com/l/26146/Yana-Kulagin

English, Dutch, Slovene...

I'm a senior currently (18) and I can tell you lefty indoctrination was rampant in anything but core math and science.
>constant talk of diversity and tolerance
>detailed guilt trips about lynchings and the Holocaust that could easily traumatize kids
>teacher led """discussions""" that were always pushed towards leftist politics
>slavery or Jim Crow related material was used for almost all of our writing assignments in English
>left-wing propaganda signs hung on the walls in many classrooms
>history teacher taught a current events class that blatantly brainwashed the kids into the progressive opinion on developing issues
>marxist ideas about class opression pushed into evaluation of historical events and literature

It gets worse when you're in college.

Lol I know this bitch. She always posts passive aggressive shit on fb for attention. She's been sucking donny's cunt since the primaries. I wouldn't be surprised if she printed this out and filled the blanks herself to stir up controversy. Looks like her handwriting too.

Wait what's wrong with the quiz?

I've already sold my home and I'm renting for my last couple of years in IL.

Going over the border to WI where property taxes are 1/2 and I'll gladly pay a little more in income tax. However, by the time they pass the IL budget, it will have parity with WI.

The middle is great, fuck you

I live in the bluest city of a very red state so hopefully I can escape into a conservative area and avoid being taught even more Marxism, though in not sure if there's anywhere truly cleansed of this garbage

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Of all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these: Sup Forums was right again

>For the bully hotline please dial 4

What in the everloving fuck?

go to indiana, there's no reason not to

good post right there.

kek.
Based.
Can someone make a better edit?

This looks like horseshit. I live in and grew up in the area. I will call and get to the bottom of this.

Indiana master race, can confirm

Im biased of course, but Im convinced were the best state in the union

Who do you think elected Mike "toe tags for fags" Pence after all?

>I can tell you lefty indoctrination was rampant in anything but core math and science.
>no lefty indoctrination in science.

Kek. I remember being brainwashed and forced to watch "An Inconvenient Truth" (a.k.a. Al Gore Larping as Jesus Christ) when I was in High School biology for some reason. A completely discredited piece of bullshit propaganda, with predictions which have all been shown to be demonstrably incorrect by today.

came here to post this

why is usa such a fucking disgusting shithole where brainwashing of children takes place on daily basis? why are your teacher such scums and why you tolerate that? Just fucking kill them jesus fucking christ

Yeah, I know this cunt. She pulls shit like this on the regular. Attention seeking bitch. Fun to watch Sup Forums fawn over this cuz omgerz libuhurul indoctrinationzzz

Actually, I think it's more about teaching "complicated" words.

someone should send her this with ftfy

>Stopping Islamic invasion is "radical."

>know matter what her side is

All those statements are factual. What is wrong with telling the truth?

We had only two big events in my history class freshmen year: a presentation on nazi persecution and one on lynchings. Both were done by Jews. That wasnt even the worst indoctrination, it was craziest when the teachers would go on monologues in class about the evils of Europeans and muh opression. Essentially history is being told entirely from the black perspective in a white country.

Michigan bro, Michigan is where it's at.

I was just in Indiana last week, you guys fucking rock.
>gun store off every exit
Aw yiss

Really? What high school did you go to? Plainfield South? I think you're full of shit.

I had a a teacher in HS who would show Michael Moore movies and I would debate him and win. One time a kid came to me after school and told me he agreed with me but was afraid to say so.

I graduated in 2009 and don't remember any of that. Then again I took mostly math, science, and econ classes where they don't have time for lefty bullshit.

Reading that sentence gave me a stroke!

Fucking FAKE.

Why do conservatives keep creating fake shit like this?

read the article retard it's real

Those are some shitty passive sentences.
If you are going to teach kids how to communicate with written language maybe consider giving good examples.

Idiotic teachers.

Holy shit it is.
I didn't want to believe but it is and always had been (((HAPPENING)))

Jesus, they look like lifeless wax sculptures. Why do jews get so ugly as they age?

oy vey delete this

Can't part with shekels for skin care.

Just avoid beloit.

It's where the hoodrats who couldn't afford apartments in milwaukee moved to when they left chicago.

22 it's always true, 22 name the...

>unexceptable
aaaaaaaaaaYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LEMME AX YOU A KWESHUN!

I watched that too. I was surprised when someone told me it wasn't supposed to be a comedy.

Sue Heck is my waifu, homie.

>tfw you're going into becoming a history teacher
>tfw I wont have to put up with that level of shit because ill be teaching in wyoming
feels good

>exceptable
triggered
Case in point, our education system is 5% edumucacion ans rest propaganda N shieeeet divarsity

>Essentially history is being told entirely from the black perspective in a white country.

I always wondered about this. History class was normal in elementary school, middle school but by the time I got to high school, we were learning way more about black people than whites. We skipped over the whole of the Roaring Twenties and post-WWI American boom, prohibition, etc. and just learned entirely about the Harlem Renaissance and jazz music. During the Vietnam portion we spent 1-2 days on actual battles and LBJs policies and the next several weeks on civil rights and the protests.

I always wondered why we had to learn so much about the perspective of essentially 13% of the population of this country, but back then if you questioned anything you got suspended. I imagine in 20-25 years kids in high school will have entire mandatory courses dedicated to black history.

Speaking of traumatizing kids about lynchings, I remember in my 4th grade class our lefty teacher brought in a book and passed it around that was entirely photographs of lynched niggers. No words, no plot, just page after page of lynched niggers. The entire class was dead silent, I remember one kid whispering to me asking why we are doing this.

>Know matter

> E-mail of the department of language arts teacher responsible for the 8th grade
[email protected]