Are Sikhs /ourguys/

Sikhs are a direct response to the expanse of Islam. They carry around a sword at all times. Officially for "religious" reasons, but really it's in case they run into a Muslim. As I understand it the Sikhs are more like a military cult larping as a religion. If so why aren't we all joining?

Other urls found in this thread:

birminghammail.co.uk/news/local-news/birmingham-riots-muslims-and-sikhs-guard-159529
theguardian.com/uk/2004/dec/21/religion.arts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sikh here, we hate sharia law as much as you guys do, our leaders were killed by Muslims and will never forgetti, we were the hodor of indian holding back the muzzies for all of india

From my experience sikhs are good. The banter is good. They aren't all "bond villainy" like muslims

They're fine, if they stay in India. I don't want any more Pajeets in the West.
>but muh based Sikhs
If niggers killed Muslims, would you want more niggers around you?

>If niggers killed Muslims, would you want more niggers around you?

Damn thats hard to answer...

But the Sikhs are decedant from aryans. They look and act nothing like the shit handed southern indians. I respect their culture

They're based. They can stay.

that's a tough fuckin question

Hardest fighting mofos during ww2. I"ll fight with a Sikh anyday

No. They're not "based", "bro-tier" or /ourguys/. Stop pushing this retarded meme

MOre like, if Muslims killed niggers, I'd certainly want more Muslims around

I liked the sharia pizza police pasta better

Self-hate is real apparently

No it's easy and the answer is no, it's our job anyway.

>wanting your own people extermimated
Why?

are most sikhs basically alt-right? are they redpilled on (((them)))

>Sikh
That's a Muslim in your pic OP.

Give it up Poojeet, you'll never be accepted here by the white man. Especially not by me.

>flag

lol you stupid commie faggots stick out like a sore thumb

definitely looks like a sikh

No, it's an easy question. The answer is no. Jews massacre Muslims all the time, but we don't want them around. In fact, even if niggers acted nothing like niggers and were identical to whites except for skin color, the answer would still be no because we don't want them to pollute the white gene pool with their nigger genes.

this is a muslim

>commie
nice diversion, Pajeet. what in my post could possibly be construed as pro-communist. kys now while you still have sufficient motor skills

thats a jew

If they fight sharia, I shall share my potatoes with them

All the Sikhs I've meet have been pretty chill people, except one who I suspect might have suffered from mild mental retardation, because he kept using triggering the school's alarm by using the emergency door, then looking around with a confused gaze, apologizing to everyone he came across.

It's a Sikh, Muslims only wear white towels on their heads or whatever the fuck these dinner table cloth looking things are called.

I love you, Poland

bush boogies can be kept on a leash, utilized to hold back the sandpeople, i say we keep the golliwoggs around long enough to serve that partuclar purpose

checked

they are already familiar with caste systems, why not use that?

That's a muslim in your pic, retard.

Major problem is sandniggers convert the regular niggers, so you're really just doubling the problem.

Sikhs are betas just like the rest of Sup Forums

you're a moron

Worked with multiple Sikhs. They've all been pretty good people. They were assimilated in the most important ways, while still maintaining their identity.

>10/10 would welcome again

See how much you want them when you live in a small country and hordes of them flood in, mostly young males and buy up all small businesses, fast food outlets, taxis etc. Students get granted visas then never return bringing family out too.
They may have good points but they are at plague proportions and will take over if you let them. Which is naturally undesirable as they cant run anything for shit.

>

Fucking newfags

Based as fuck.

Yeah great, but if all muslims are killed and replaced by sikhs then we're back ar square one.

>while still maintaining their identity.
how about they maintain it in their own fucking country. civic nationalists OUT

>India

I thought you would know the difference between a Muslim and a Sikh.

#IndiaBuildWall #KeepOutThePakis

What are Sikh's views on Ranjit Singh ?

See

No. They are faggots that demand special privileges because "muh religion"

if sikhs are mudslimes what's that make you poo monkey?

Yes. I understood your shit-tier trolling you turd.

Pun intended.

Orange is the color of sikhs

It's been awhile since I've seen a "Sikhs are bro-teir" thread.

>engage in honor killings
>basically run the mafia in india
not really, they're practically Muslims even though they say they're persecuted by them

If niggers were equal to whites their genes wouldn't be pollution

To be honest, if all immigrants were like sikhs I wouldn't have an issue with them. It's just niggers, reggaeton loving spics, tax-evading chinese, moslems, house-robbing slavs and eastern europeans, sock-wearing Americans, drunk puking bons, crab-skin sun-bathing germans, bagguette dildo sucking french, Picoletto eating Italians, emasculated Canadians, photographing Japanese manlets, smelly curry niggers and Swiss douchebags that I don't like.

Oh well.

It's a pity there is no religion that's like Sikhism but with guns instead of swords.

Sikhs are honorary whites and don't shit in the streets. Seriously. Most of the are based.

Love most of you guys at my work. The brown streetshitters can go back though. I do have to ask, however, why is it that all the Sikh men I've met like Trump but many of the Sikh women I know think he's racist and voted Hillary??

>sock-wearing Americans
say what? lol

It's only a special priviledge to carry a knife when you live in a cucked country that doesn't believe in self defense. No special privileges needed in the USA for Sikhs.

>Sikh women
>Women

I have a feeling of shit goes down in the USA between races that whites in fly over country might actually end up making a religion to that effect. Something like a warrior Jesus cult that idolizes guns and self defense or something.

True.

I dunno but the Hindus know what's what. Pretty soon all will be united against the Islamists

They were loyal subjects of the British Empire, and have fought under the flags of commonwealth nations since the empire's fall. The fact that every commonwealth military has had a uniform turban for more than a century speaks volumes.

I can't speak for Americans, but Sikhs have voluntarily spilled blood for the crown, and have earned their place in the commonwealth nations. Plus, they make great neighbors.

I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS POWDER KEG TO POP!!!!!

For a country with such warm weather, you guys are real fuckups when it comes to wearing sandals.

sikhs are literally gutless cuckolds

they have a huge inferiority complex to the typical beige skinned sandnigger (as most indians)

and they love serving their white masters in every way possible

It would because it would still be white genocide.

Thank you based Sikh.

Sikhs are way more civilized than your average Pajeet, though. They were the ones building palaces, shootan guns, and basically enforcing the caste system. Saying Sikhs are Pajeets is like saying Scandinavians are Slavs.

no they're not kek

sikhs were literally slaves to the brits

sikhs are the street shitters up in the north of india

>inb4 indian
nope

It's in my genetics to detest indians/pakis

Butthurt untouchable jealous his sister was taken by a Sikh and left to raise the child alone.

A: only warm in the south
B: keeps your feet from chafing when walking a ton on holiday

Socks & sandals is best-tier footwear. If you just wear sandals without socks, you'll get blisters.

>le sikh meme

dirty curry niggers who should never touch European soil, stay in your shithole(or shitting street)

sikhs are shit

Sikhs dont want to go to New Syria

>If niggers killed Muslims, would you want more niggers around you?

No but Sikhs are't a menace to soicety like niggers are.

Oh shit

I can not understand
>does not compute

Fuck off Bhupinder

Theyre better than muslims but do we want any more of this shit here?
rioting over a play they didnt like the contents of. does no one remember this?

Sikhs and Muslims protecting each others temples against whitey. Yeah they sound really anti islam.

birminghammail.co.uk/news/local-news/birmingham-riots-muslims-and-sikhs-guard-159529

theguardian.com/uk/2004/dec/21/religion.arts

Thanks for speaking up broham.
you are a dumb fuck. The whole point of the US is to take in quality individuals. Sikhs are basically like Mormons, but superior. There is even a more extreme sect of them that abandons the trappings of the no shave rule is basically a war cult waiting for an enemy that needs killing. I love them.

>forgetti

ARE YOU A FUCKING ITALIAN USING A PROXY?

What the fuck am I looking at?

A proud and liberated womyn

I met a Sikh dude in the states and he was a real likable guy but I brought up Muslims and we went on this whole "we don't hate Muslim we respect and love all religions". What was that about, was he just a cuck compared to the average Sikh?

I knew a sikh who I called a paki in school (not even to him) and someone overheard and told him. the guy literally wants to kill me. its been several years past and I occasionally see the dude and he continues to give me the death stare.

its great that they hate muzzies but if you get on their badside you are no different and we cant have that in society. leave the pakis and sikhs in sandland to do their thing, not here

sikhs have way more in common with muslims than anyone else

let that sink in

>tfw I'm currently wearing socks
Fuck man you got me

Pretty sure people not of their race can't just "become" Sikhs. It's like having a black Asian or Indian Nazi or a non Japanese Japanese citizen it just isn't done

AND THE REASON OF NO SIKH IS ....

If niggers were that equal to whites they'd be white themselves and there'd be no niggers

Thing I like about them is they tend not to mongrelize at least from my rare observations

Shut up grandpa.

I think the only time I've ever heard people being racist to sikhs is because they've mistaken them for muslims

They sound like pretty cool people.

So you said something retarded that insulted him and now he's the problem? You're too far up your own ass.

It's in your genetics to be retarded too.

Sikh's are natural-born muslim killers. I'm not saying import Sikhs, but I would a million times rather live next to a Sikh family than a muslim, nigger or any other monkey race.

Sikhs are the Aryan versions of us, they're friendly to others but they also want to exclusively keep to their own and don't like race or culture mixing. Probably the only other race that could exist along with us in society and still have peace.

sikhs are literally cuckolds, literally

they'll do anything for the white mans approval

and the best thing of all? they'd rather side with muslims

Ya they are pretty based
>husbands are tasked with keeping a knife on them
>knife is a symbol of protecting the family or some shit
>knife is to remain sheathed until someone threatens you or your families life
>basically a religious conceal weapons permit

> They'll do anything to please the white man
> Calling Sikhs Uncle Toms for being civilized

You gotta be fucking kidding me. This is libtard levels of nigger thinking.

All we ask is that other people be civilized and hold true the basic concepts of Honor, Pride, and Objective Morality.

The sikhs ask the same from us.

What's wrong with this agreement?

Niggers/Muds come here,
they want gibs
they want our women
they want to destroy our families
they want to destroy our culture
they want us to follow their stupid sand religion
And they want our rights so that we are forced to suffer their deficiencies every fucking second.

Sikhs come and they ask to be left alone. And the only time they prefer to come here, is never because they prefer to be in their homeland.