ANOTHER ANTI-WHITE SJW KILLED BY HER PET OOGA BOO TOP FUCKING KEK

www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/03/white_social_justice_warrior_dies_at_hands_of_black_killer_.html
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
gets stabbed to death in D.C. by local Motumbo while protesting lead paint in the homes of nigglets
>B-but at least I wasn't racist!
>Jamal, you deserve to rape me and take all my stuff
HAHAHAHAHAHA SHE RELAXED AROUND THE BLAX

Other urls found in this thread:

fox5dc.com/news/244389240-story
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good riddance

He obviously dindu nuffin.

SHUT UP U WHITE SUPREMACIST RACIST!!!! IT'S BECAUSE HE WAS OPPRESSED

Bump.

New fags & shills pay attention. This could be you

>El Hadji Alpha Madiou Toure

Is this satire

>118957267
No (((you))) for you

>(((mehiel)))

In these stories I'm always stuck between "It's sad her parents raised a retard" and "Good riddance coalburner."

I know there has to be examples made so society learns but how many times does it have to happen? People are waking up though, so I guess it's not in vain.

fucking kikes, oppressing our based negroes. GAS THE KIKES RACIAL UNITY AND DIVERSITY NOW!!!

The more these events happen, the better ! makes my gut feel warmer always !

lol this is fake

He's the Alpha Haji
All sand niggers bow to him

At least she wasn't called racist.

The Toll was payed

LOL looks like one of my black friends I went to school with when I was more of a normie.
>“Awful,” said Rafer Hoxsworth. “I wonder if the suspect would have spared her had he known how hard she fought for social justice during her life.”
It's like pottery.

I guess she really checked that white privilege.

Like clockwork. Women are dangerously not self-aware of dangers. Why is that?
>be with ex
>go down town for shopping
>homeless fucks everywhere
>want to go the route where the cops are
>ex says no we be fine
>almost get robbed by two homeless asshats
>conceal carry ftw
>ex breaks up cuz i didnt give the money and put her in danger
>wat
I get so tired of dealing with women who place themselves and me in danger situations and then be like 'OMMMGGGGGG THAT HAPPENED"

My only hope is that it was a slow painful death. Maybe the last 30 mins of her life as she was bleeding to death she realized she was wrong.

>click on blog link in link

>find a bunch of clothes piled up while she's paper mached naked on her backside and not the front

>STOP JUDGING WOMEN

Ooga booga probably got pissed she said it was her body and stabbed her a shit ton.

Nothing of value was lost. Snake eating its tail. I support more of this.

Good riddance - society isnt at a loss; if anything, its gained. No more will minds be infected by that vicious whores ill-educated, liberal poison.

Hope the man all the best, the dog did good, the dog, did good.

Nope, it's real. They didn't know each other, but she indeed did relax around blacks.

fox5dc.com/news/244389240-story

I hate to say this, but I hope it was real painful. Fucking pig.

>He...was...oppressed...go..od...boy...*deathrattle

Is this real life?

>Corrina (((Mehiel)))
>he said he dindu nuffin
come on this can't not be satire

I don't know anymore

Finally, some good news.

(((Mehiel)))

Nope, see It's real, that's local news for me.

Sucks how common this sort of behavior is. I don't get it either.

Somehow this does not strike me as a reliable news source.

So... What it's the moral of the story?

reminder that Sup Forums will save lives of newfags, when they remind themselves to never relax around blacks because they came here.
you're welcome

what a shame

he said he didnt do it.

BURN THE COAL

The OP said it. Around blacks, never relax.

You see, blacks aren't all that bad :^)

Trusting blacks is a death sentence. In Atlanta they just follow white people around and attack as soon as you are out of the public view. I don't know how any whites could be this stupid to not notice how much vile hatred they have for us but soon only whites that fear and avoid blacks will be the ones reproducing.

It's women raised without their fathers. All women want to go with what their tribe believes but these women have had their tribe replaced with what (((THE TRIBE))) tells them to believe on TV.
Find a woman who:
1 - Grew up in an area with significant amount of blacks
2 - Father is still married to her mother.
These girls will by and large know what is up.

This proves why it's important people have access to clean water.

Lead makes you stupid, and stupid people rape and murder

Well, killing a leftie retard shouldn't be a crime but it is currently

>it's real
>mfw this timeline

I've been taking psychology classes and what's funny is even I can't say why either. I don't know if it's because they literally are dumb about the dangers in this world or they just don't care and it gives the a rush?? I usually ask girls before I date about situations and what they know about current dangerous shit and also what to avoid. It's worked so far, but the dating pool is extremely limited kek

wut?

Fuck off Kike

i cant beleive thats his name

im sorry but this is just funny (no edge)

hopefully he gets death penalty or life in prison

2 birds 1 stone, etc.

You reap what you sow.

Hot.
I'm seeing a girl that is from Texas..well a tejano girl and your points match her lol.

Bye

>Uh, thanks based nigger for doing the shit that we goto jail for???

Well, when he gets to prison, why dont you write him a thank you letter, like kids used to do, to convicts?

Maybe bake him a small cake with "thank you" wrote on it?

Liability user. Imagine if you got stuck with this bitch. She's out shopping with your kids, and decides to take a short cut through and alley resulting in her rape, murder, and loosing your children to human trafficking.

>meheil
Sounds nasal-american to me

>its real
This timeline is so fucked up that literally every meme is becoming real.

Made me smile

All the guilty, and cucked progressives that tear up a little when they see a civilized nigger in public take note. For every one of those there's 3 crazy niggers that would rob you, rape you and hurt you in the process.

Making pretend or playing along like random niggers are your buddies is fucking dumb, and thinking they're just helpless little oppression victims is how you can end up like this dumb brainwashed bitch above.

>Watching sport ball
>ton of KFC commercials
>get nigger chicken craving
>do drive-thru
>only KFC is near niggerville in town
>weird
>order bucket
>'plz pull up to pick up window'
>turn corner
>durag clad, pants sagging nigger at end of it
>pretends to not see me
>starts walking toward white boys nice car
>still acting like he doesn't see me
>he's 2 feet in front of my car
>"nah"
>throw it into drive
>floor gas
>peel out
>call KFC
>'nigger trying to rob me, drove away'
>'there's been incidents like yours user'
>'gib me the bucket'
>'okay'
>Nigger hate intensifies

>black man kills white person
"B-but he had mental issues..."
>white man kills black person
"RACIST WHITE MALE SCUM"

I'm a black man myself and I find this absolutely retarded. Stupid dindu nuffins get the slip but when a white guy does it he gets fucking attacked. Both SJWs and stupid hoodrats need to die.

>dat perp's name
Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho tier

This somali niggers really get around.

This will happen to one of my daughter's someday

I wish white Sjws were killed by niggers more often. White people have too many altruism genes that need culling.

guarantee this fag voted for Bernie/Hillary

he deserved it

>Alpha

He dindu nuffin

Jus spreadin the werd ov god

Plus she obviously deserved it because of all that white privilege.

Also, checked

>El Hadji Alpha

Wew.

I always love seeing the negro get frustrated, fucking idiot, kek

Who wouldve thought going door to door telling people they are too poor and stupid to know their house was full of lead paint and she would gladly go speak english since they can't speak good about their shitty ass house fixed up would get her killed.

White liberals have the lowest birth rate and have higher murder rates. The sooner white liberal fucks get killed off the better.

>he relaxed around blacks
Trump should pass a law requiring all whites to conceal carry at all times in all parts of the country.

HE DINDU IT

CUTE

please post the picture of her and nanny pelosi

Do you guys have numbers? Like, statistics of the number of women attacked by white males/people and by black males/people?

Are cases like this not reported? Do they hide this shit or just blame the white male patriarchy and their "psychological violence"?

Serious question. This seems like a French-Mooselimb immigrant. AmIright?

Nice

is this a nigger hate thread?

>I didn't do it
Lmao

>want to go the route where the cops are
>ex says no we be fine

You shouldn't have allowed her to dictate your course.

>he said he didn't do it

shame on you pol for badmouthing an underprivileged teen

These are the same "white" people who end up buying them nigger dogs and getting mauled to death or having some other poor sob get mauled to ddeath, hell they are all kind of related, islam, niggers and dogs, when they attack they never fucking get blamed for it. Notallpitbulls/blacks/muslims

wew lad.

>every thread is a nig hate thread

>says he dindu it
>cops never asked him about the murder

hmmm

>(((Mehiel)))

I only went with it in hopes something would happen to finally redpill her on life is fucking dangerous. I mean, it kinda worked kek

Is the male negro dancing for creating an offensive aura?

I know.

>lead pain in old housing is racism and systemic oppression
what the fuck? black on white crime isn't even surprising but how did they come to that conclusion?

It gets reported, but nigger violence happens so often that it rarely goes beyond local news coverage and crime blotters.

National level outlets are fucking terrified of acknowledging trends and stastics for fear of pissing off leftists and advertising clients gunning for any demographic they can.

Really activated my almonds.

>hasn't crossed the street
>hands in pockets
>casually trying to walk by a pack of niggers, ignoring them
fucking liberals, when will they learn?