DRUMPF TO BE IMPEACHED

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
youtube.com/watch?v=gNa2B5zHfbQ
youtu.be/D6BdaoyJe-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AHAHAHAHA BLUMPH ETERNALLY BTFO FOR EVER AND EVER!!

Dlirndph is finished!

>243rd "Drumpf to be impeached" thread
>still isn't impeached
ok

>sage

How many russians did they hire to show up at trump rallies?

why?
did trump ask putin to set it up?
did he pay putin to do it?
if not then no

ADIOS CUMPF

Kek, libs say he'll be impeached every week.

wtf i hate trump now

nobody had to make fake news about how much clinton was loathed

>muh Russia interfereing!!1!
>But nothing is mentioned when Israel interferes by buying politicians and having the largest lobby in the US, AIPAC

This is it! Blzumpstft is finished!

Putin owes Sup Forums some money

stop filling this place with shit memes, get the fuck out of here you dumb pieces of retards or start discusing the topic

Yeah. I'm sure that's the reason Trump won

We did it sans salarie

>Mark warner claims
>claims

Fake news

we already knew they had a CTR equivalent you fucking idiots

you didn't get your check yet?

Wtf I love Russia now.

THEY LITERALLY HACKED OUR FUCKING ELECTION!

THEY LITERALLY HAD TROLL FACTORIES FEEDING AUTISTS HERE WITH ANTI-HILLARY MEMES!

THEY LITERALLY CREATED BULLSHIT LIKE PIZZAHOAX, SPIRITHOAX, HUMAHOAX.

And yet far right moonbats here will still claim Russia dindu nuthin.

Putin literally cost us a normal President got us a hateful, unpopular, grossly incompetent orange slug who wants to disband NATO instead.

Democrats must insist we make hanging Putin by his pale little balls priority #1 when we take back this country.

It's coming. America won't fall for fake news twice.

>seems like a double standard
it is also nice gets

Days without share blue niggers saying drumpf, blumpf, clumf, or what ever btfo or going to impeached. 0 same shit diffrent day op you do know working at walmart is more fulfilling then being paired to shitpost here.

((()))
>(((we)))

Why didn't I get my rubles comrade

SAGE

How many governments has America interfered with? Why is it only wrong when other countries do it to us?

Even if this 100% true, this is a fraction of what Shareblue and CTR have done, and everyone knows it.

Furthermore, it's also not illegal to post pro Trump propaganda on the internet

That's cute

still butthurt months later. was there ever a bigger bunch of sore losers in history.

How long until I'm extradited to the UK for encouraging brexit on the internet for free?

Zompf btfo!!!111
How many of them do u think were pol posters

How do you discuss a shitpost thread?

Jesus, calm down!

Kek

EVERYONE IS A RUSSIAN!!!

IMPEACH EVERYONE RIGHT FUCKING NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Soon we will all be living with Assange

Gee if Shillary wanted to nuke my country and enslave my people to (((them))) that sure be a dumb thing to do right.

>he didn't get his meme war benefits of 1000 rubles

Get a load of this guy

243%

Cries about Russia; Posts Russian owned shitty Independent - kys.

>>Cries about Russia; Posts Russian owned shitty Independent - kys.

>tfw you spent your rubles on a russian watch

What fake news?

im starting to question how many shills there were from russia tbqh considering they had a fuckin troll factory of probly autists who were already 4chinners and their whole job was to spout Trump memes. Sounds like a comfy job

Trump is worse for Russia than Hillary.

>roll

(((Claims)))

>Iiterally everyone on Sup Forums

>roll again

No - the Russian owned Independent fed fake-news to the Liberal cucks ready to believe anything it fed them. Muh Russia.

SEEEEEE

I TOLD YOU

IT WAS THE RUSSIANS
WHY AREN'T I 50 POINTS AHEAD?!?!

>MUH EVIL RUSSIANS HACKED OUR BURGER BRAINS

>ROOOOOLLL
third time's a charm

every two days
>Find out completely fake
MSM doubles down again
>Trump to be impeached ma Russia
>find out completely fake
MSM doubles down again
>rinse and repeat
That is how stupid liberals are.
For the last 3 months been hearing this endlessly, Always = nothing
before it was Tax we have Trump Taxes
>proves he pays more in Taxes than ANY liberal politician, story goes away
Media doesn't cover
Liberal politicians outright knowingly lying to Congress
Any of hillarys crimes
hillary being on her deathbed right now

Russia paid better than her campaign did, what else were we sposed to do? you guys cheaped out now you suffer the Don

This is the worst roll thread on board

HEY GUYS, DON'T YOU REGRET VOTING FOR DRUMPF?

DON'T YOU THINK PJW/CERNOVICH/LAUREN/ALEX JONES/COULTER/MILO/STEPHEN ETC. ETC. SUCK?

AREN'T THEY LAME?

I'M NOT A SHILL OR ANYTHING

The CTR shills and payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

Why is it such a great shock that the Russians are doing something like this? I'm sure the US does the same. Plus the US interferes with elections all the time. The CIA probably even interferes with the US election itself.

(((warner)))

There is one easy way to end this without waiting for 2020: media must start calling Donald Dumbfuck an illegitimate Russian plant and insist all government agencies defy his orders.

Just fucking don't listen. He can't do shit.

States are already doing this, pushing back against the anti-immigrant orders.

Now, we need it with fucking everything.

Stop paying Federal income taxes to a man who will never release his tax returns.

Use the money to build a modern underground railroad for refugees.

Send extra to Ukraine and Russian dissidents. Hit the Putin cancer at its source.

SHUT. DOWN. EVERYTHING.

Literally. We need screaming, howling, unreasonable masses of protesters in every city every single time the lowest ranking appointee of Donald Dumbfuck rears its ugly head. Make it hell for his cabinet to ever leave DC, make them run this fucking country from a bunker.

Aggressively report all far right fake news bullshit on social media. Twitter and Facebook will take them down. Attack the sponsors of Hannity, Infowars, Rush, anyone and everyone who helped lie Hillary out of office.

Only engage far right pantshitters with one question, and only one: what about Russiagate?

Yes, I know we can talk about his rapist Pussygrabbing, his healthcare failure, his idiot Devos, his senile tweets, his fake wall...but nothing sends his supports into a blind, foaming rage like pointing out he is ILLEGITIMATE, he is under INVESTIGATION, and he will be IMPEACHED for treason.

Fight.

No, I mean fucking FIGHT.

Obstruct, defy, disobey, deride, RESIST.

Donald Dumbfuck is a strawman. Not the real enemy. You are fighting Putin.

Our country is under existential threat. If Putin can lie an idiot like Dumbfuck info office, he can do anything, including planting suitcase nukes in major cities.

RESIST.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, RESIST.

Your life, your country depends on it like never before.

Remember, Russiagate. They can't ignore it forever because it's REAL.

Thats a funny way of saying "trolls from Sup Forums"

I really dont know where the DNC expects to go if this investigation fails, they realize theyre polling even lower than Trump is right?I usually scoff at the "liberalism is a mental illness" insult, but jesus fuck how long can you have temper tantrum over your team losing for?

Oh, the irony: someone claiming something else is fake news, yet the claimer provides absolutely zero evidence whatsoever. They expect us to just believe them. Yeah...

Sage this shit
To the leftist livestock:

You aren't special. You aren't clever. Since the beginning of /tg/, we have seen -quite literally- THOUSANDS of leftist shills (just like you) enter these threads armed with clickbait narratives and an air of smug superiority, certain that they could outsmart us. Every last one of them was shit out the other end of /tg/ having made no impact whatsoever.

You WILL fail, just like the rest. This is not a prediction; it's a statement of fact. You won't change any minds. No one will remember you. These threads are still going strong, which speaks volumes about the ineffectuality of past shills.

You can't argue against this, all that you can do is sarcastically dismiss it. Whether or not you choose to admit it, we both know that I'm right. No matter what you say or do, you'll be getting fucked for the next 8 years while we laugh at you. Go fuck yourself.

P.S. this post is pasta - I wouldn't waste any real time on you.

That's not collusion. That's the same shit russia has been doing for like 100 years.

1. Give me the list of stories
2. Show me that it got exposure
3. Prove collusion

1. Because that's a big number of people.
2. This shows impact.
3. Israeli agents produce all kinds of propaganda, and CIA actively influences abroad with propaganda. This would not be new in the international arena.

It's sarcasm you fucking plebbit.

Youre mad as fuck lol

B-b-but I thought Sup Forums couldn't be manipulated.

Cry more about Russia - whilst reading the RUssian owned Independent. :)

Leftists are a domestic enemy element

Yeah, it's a lie.

If you think that's bad you should see what it's like when the US meddles in your election, half the places they do that to don't even hold elections.

Social media is international. Everyone around the world participated in it and shilled for their favorite candidates. Congratulations on singling out one country and trying to make a big deal out of something we were all doing for free.

When the intelligence community is admitting this shit is true no matter how stupid it sounds its hard to deny it now. Russians were hiring people to troll social media and prob 4chin, their troll factory prob made a lot of Trump memes

enjoy ban

stfu leftist nut

>hired

pls post examples

don't worry the polls are looking god for hillary. what do they got her at 95% chance of winning.

>independent
>claims

lol fake news

t. Sergei

Hear, hear. Pasta or not, reasonable.

Anti-Clinton Fake News

HAHAHAHHHAHHAH

You guys are just sore losers.

Literally asks russia to hack Hilary
youtube.com/watch?v=gNa2B5zHfbQ

Fuck off with your retarded intelligence commitee; the same one that had back-door access to X amount of devices, and couldnt convict Hillary?!

Not to mention the mention of being able to forge digital footprints?

You're beyond retarded.

>But we did it for free.

The same "intelligence committee" hat had Weiners Laptop; with child abuse - and still couldnt convict him? Yeah, fuck off.

>considering they had a fuckin troll factory
Your country has a troll factory too, 2 can play this game youtu.be/D6BdaoyJe-Q

lol didn't read

This is surely bait

Let's suppose that this did indeed happen. Were any laws broken? People were free to vote whoever they wanted, so what the hell is the problem? Everyone knows Soros paid feminists and niggers to protest, did he break laws?

>fake news is everything i don't want to hear

t. Ivan

Fuck off with your fake news Shareblue.

>THEY LITERALLY HACKED OUR FUCKING ELECTION!
>Putin literally cost us a normal President
It's hardly Putin's fault the DNC was so corrupt

So the Russians were doing what the American media should be doing?

And the Clinton team didn't?
Just the kiked up media at work again.

(((warner)))