MUPDATE 13

MUPDATE 13

Retake all of Crete and fill as much of Egypt as I can

I didn't use last turn, and I'm trying to get them to have a peace argument.

Can't you wait ?

fill France

Finnic empire, you have made a mistake invading Germany. Not only has your war causes the pointless death of hundreds of thousands of citizens, but you will not be able to win Germany. You have toiled while the Elephant in the room which is OP has grown

FIXED MAP

You didn't process my turn in the other thread

I want to take back my land that ayycient Lmaos has stolen
reroll

I hereby propose that the Finnic Empire enters a NAP with Germany.
In order for the 3rd Reich to accept this they must cede all German Territory and Poland territory. If they refuse this, let it be known that they will feel the wrath of the 3rd reich for generations to come.

Lets become friends, Germans die out, no point to fight between each other. I will build for us better Christian Europe than 3rd Reich. Lets be friends.

So, as I told you, both Third Reich and Finnic Empire, now brother in Christ, should came into a peace argument.

Let's say that Finnic Empire gave back the German and dane territory to the third Reich, and that the third reich cede Polish territory to Finnic Empire.

Does that decision is acceptable for both of you ?

Thanks

I takeover France

> Take back Lithuania
> Protect against attacks
> If extra points, fill Poland

Exterminating Christian isn't a Catholic solution.

Reach a peace argument with Germany, now.

This is the condition.

Germans are heretics, Martin Luther has its reformation. Think about it. We both together can be strong and survive. Or you have other plans?

They will not. Holy Church, we have cleared a path for your high rolls. Aid us in showing them what it really means to believe in Christ.

Focus efforts on taking and defending Germany.

German have been converted and are brother in Christ, such as you.

There is a condition. Reach a peace argument with Germans or feel the wrath of God. It's up to you two to have that deal, but giving him back german and dane lands seems like a good deal. Take your decision, now.

roll now or you lose a turn

I wait for his answer, this is the last attempt before war.

OP don't post update 14 until he post his answer, I already lost last turn, I just wait to have the answer before acting.

Fill Arabian Peninsula territory held by Rommel. If If I get spill, spill goes into Yemen and Oman.

What is your bonus OP?

Don't you understand that the majority of the fun of the game came from trying to establish alliances and make the global situation evolve and that you're ruining everything with your autistic rigidity

>n-n-no don't talk between you this isn't like my rules said
>i just want rolls and Coloring peaces of map the faster possible.

YOU HAVE ONE MINUTE TO TAKE YOUR DECISION.

AFTER ALL, THE HOLY SEE SHALL PUNISH YOU.

REACH A PEACE ARGUMENT. NOW.

I think the issue is more about putting a hold on the game over a conflict that only involves a few players.

We want entire Germany, he can have Austria.

Yeah, and if you can't decide that in 10 minute updates then that's your problem. people get bored and leave if the updates are too slow, the game doesn't revolve around you. Finnic empire isn't engaging with your offers, so tell him to fuck off or continue to grovel.

Well you're right

Roll and attack him in north germany.

Sorry Finnic Empire, should have listen to the peace solution.

Georgian, brother, remember ESTONIA-GEORGIA have always been friends. What do you think about reunion?

I wasn't Catholic ever.

called it

I'm in an Alliance with the Holy See, sorry

I knowed that. But for the greater god, I couldn't decide what was in your heart and have to let you a choice.

Now you will die, for your treachery.

MUPDATE 14
The Catholic church finally stops fiddling children long enough to engage in war edition

Takeover France

Fill Egypt

Spills go to filling Libya

Attack the digusting lying finn in Poland.

Allelujah

Attack Denmark and defend Czech

Spill the attack into Poland if needed, but I doubt it'll be needed

> Defend Poland
> Defend Denmark
> if points extra, attack Czech.

I want to take my stolen land back

Fill Yemen and Oman, spill goes into India.

>Ukraine
>Any color

Light green is open.

become new orange indeed.

Church, will you consider cedeing Germany back to us so we can may gain the +10 bonus and continue fighting?

You have saved our nation from devastation. We will help you take Poland and give you the land in exchange if you wish.

I will cede the german land back of course.

Do you think the next turn will be good or it should be better that I keep them next turn as a way to attack the finns in Poland ?

I'll allow you to take over for orange

Hey guys, lets make a peace, Germany gets Germany and I Poland and we shall have a nice peace.

If we take a good part of Denmark, it would be good. If they are in danger of invading Germany it would be best if you kept it.

MUPDATE 15

I agree to this.

Takeover France

okay lets keep map like this then.

Church, you have shown your strong faith in Christ. We will, as a measure of good will, offer Poland if you wish. We hope to continue fighting for this holy cause in ages to come.

Oh wait, I'm sorry. I don't agree to this.

fill France

Finish taking Egypt and then takeover Libya

Just updated my bonus as well

The church may forgive you and would be justified, but Germany citizens are still hurt over the millions of deaths you have caused. They demand Poland as compensation.

I'm happy that we can finally get to some peace.

Sign a NAP and we're set. Cede the german lands to him.

Also, your good old pope is becoming too old ( and too slow ) to manage the Vatican anymore.

Someone want to take my place ?

Fill India, spill into unclaimed Russia.

Holy Church, it is regreattable you couldn't continue fighting holy wars with us. Would you consider cedeing Germany back?

I cede German lands back.

And I wait for someone to become the new pope.

Attack blue

Cede the lands back to Germany.

Fill Ukraine.

Attack Germany

Just kidding invade ukraine

You disgusting treacherous finn. O change my mine OP, attack Poland instead.

Fill Romania and Moldova for faster bonuses. Jesus.

Sorry I'm really high man

Defend Switzerland and Germany

Wow, changing minds all the time, what are you...

If this is acceptable then I defend this first before attacking Germany.

careful, I'll nuke you
MUPDATE 16

Continue attacking disgusting finns in Poland.

Ceding back german land to Germany.

Waiting for someone to take my place as a pope.

Take back Germany. Take a single territory from Sweden.
Use the remaining roll to invade Poland blitzkrieg stratagem

Mop up the remnants of Pegida in France and Spain, spill into spain

Join me against Holy land fight.

Take the Island to the south of India. Move into western Russia, then Ukraine.

> Defend Belarus and Lithuania bonuses.
> From Sweden attack through Denmark Germany.

Finish off Romania, fill Moldova, take those couple territories from blue in Bulgaria? Anything left to turkey

Finish taking Libya and Bulgaria

Also take Serbia and Romania with any leftover territory points I have

Dubs.
To be clear, I'm not filling Russia, just moving through it to get to Ukraine. I do want to fill Ukraine, though.

Meant to say France and Switzerland

Spill into France

OP I got 69, 1 nuke, how does this nuking thing work? Does it remove bonuses from the region as well?

Allies? Yes

We will be then unofficial allies since investing a turn into alliance forging is stupid. :)

OP please answer if the nuke takes regional bonus or not...

You can use it at any time. Launch it wherever you want, it will affect 5 territories. The effect will be a -3 to whoever it hits.
trying to skirt the rules will get you a 1 turn skip also

I just realized I have sea access. Don't go through Russia, attack Orange in Bulgaria, spill goes into Romania.

Your source?

Which color are you?

I need Bulgaria.

Anyone AFK ?

Just kidding, it's only -1

Oh, ok, then we won't ally. he has a bigger problems...

Gold.

Why do you ask?

Do you want to take my role as a Pope ?

I'm getting old.

You will have to kill the finn, and to unify the world around the Church. And be good to LMAOS And 3rd Reich, those are the daughters of the Church.