Germany has failed us as have most of the European countries

Germany has failed us as have most of the European countries.

What we need is not a better EU, but the Anglosphere.

All we need is a new PM for Canada with one promising candidate a pro-gun Libertarian, UK to kick out the shitskins, and Trump to secure his reign.

*kicks the US out of the Anglosphere*

There we go, no more shitskins.

rolling for cool anglo bros walking off together into the sunset as the rest of the world burns...

Uh...

You might want to look up Erin O'Toole. Running for conservative leadership on a platform that includes much closer anglosphere (commonwealth) ties, also military build-up. Bernier is the libertarian

Did I miss something? Did the UK stop importing Achmeds and Pajeets by the thousands.

You can't just do that to our son

Yeah you missed the part where you're 52% white, moron.

He'd be the best choice. I need to get more involved with Canadian politics.

The Anglosphere is our best possible outcome so a candidate promoting it will be my first choice.

>less shitskins means no more shitskins

at least it would be something I guess

Anglos want war again. good thing already 50% of world want you dead.

WE happily join them and make it 80% against the dirty anglos.

DEATH TO YOU SUBHUMANS!!

They have something like 150+ million shitskins

Germany is already dead so good luck you cuckold. Your people have failed for the last time.

Fuck yes, the family back together, screw Europe. But we get guns too, mind...

O'toole has no balls and is a cuckservative. Only a retard qould vote for him

The digits doth spoken.

Except our minorites generally don't run around finding themselves. They grill on the 4th of July and don't wear burqas. We'll be fine. You guys...well, keep an eye out.

Should have read "detonating themselves" but phone was playing jewish tricks

Erdogan, shut up. Go back to Turkhole.

>All we need is a new PM for Canada
lol not with the current reigning parties, the PM is nothing but a puppet of their party brass and the special interests they're in bed with.
Canada needs a new party asap to become a major party since Tories and Bloc are cucked. Hell if my party gets registered ill fucking run and fix the country for us one step at a time

They also bring most of the muscle, to be fair.

Yeah, but people are getting pissed at him. Even the retarded weed lmao voters have been feeling stiffed.

You aren't Anglo, Mohammed.

I need more versions of that American Pepe.