If a tranny isn't a loudmouth sjw and puts effort into their appearance then why the hate still from ultra...

If a tranny isn't a loudmouth sjw and puts effort into their appearance then why the hate still from ultra conservatives and you guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article141658044.html
youtu.be/SqCLSx9y_I0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

trans people that you can't detect as trans people are obviously superior, just as normally functioning gays that you don't know are gay are. Trans women are still men though, and I refuse to accept them, degenerates are still degenerates.

charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article141658044.html

thots?

I don't condone degeneracy.

because being a gender opposed to your biological makeup is as BS as identifying as a different age.

Mental illness is not acceptable and should not be normalized/encouraged

Based leaf

You are gay men who try to undermine straights and gays alike by denying you are gay men but claiming to only date straight men like your hero Blaire White.

Because they have bigger dicks than me

I don't hate them I think they are severely mentally ill and that their illness has environmental causes. IE, xenoestrogen exposure screwing them up psysiologically, and the commodification of female beauty making a transition seem attainable (protip: it's not, or at leastnot sustainable)

if they want to do their won thing without advertising their lifestyle, I'm not too fussed about it. I hope they seek and recieve the help they need to be functional members of society. my beef is with the cultural marxists who are using transgenderism to try and destroy the basic assumptions which underpin western civilization.

Well it doesn't effect me because I'm post op and had all my legal shit amended, i even had my birth cert changed in court.

Not your place to tell me how to live you fucking commie.

You are still a gay man fishing for straight men. That is the fundamental issue.

>Not your place to tell me how to live you fucking commie.
You're right. I'd tell you to kill yourself, but it'd be a waste because statistically you will anyway.

Of course it's a mental illness, and transition is the cure. Fucked up part is, not everyone can pass. I do agree there should be research into a cure rather than transition but hey it worked for me and I was a need leech as a guy and now as a chick I make 90k a year, pay taxes, and co own a vineyard with my husband and I'm only 28.

The problem is with identity politics, and not the people who have mental disorders.

If you want to chemically castrate yourself, go ahead. Just don't push that shit into kids.

Statistics don't mean shit lol. Also I'd tell you to kill yourself but unlike you guys I try to believe morons like you can become whole people. I used to fucking come here 4 years ago before transition was a full on neo nazi.

I have no patients for liars, especially those who demand that I lie for them.

All mentally ill faggots need to be institutionalized for their own good and the good of society. It's also the best solution for both parties.

Have fun with your ruined life, degenerate.

No one is pushing it on kids moron. They are educating kids. If I knew transition was a thing when I was little I wouldn't have gone through male puberty and id have had a much easier transition.

>and transition is the cure.

HAHAHAH

Next you are gona tell me that the cure for schizophrenia is giving people two different ID cards.

Does your husband consider himself straight?

> If I knew transition was a thing when I was little I wouldn't have gone through male puberty and id have had a much easier transition.
>Thinking someone who can't even legally buy a beer should be able to consent to such a procedure.

This is why nobody likes you, cause you are insane

>ruined life
Like i said i lived in my parents house and played games all day, now Im a married woman with a 5 series BMW, a husband, and a vineyard. How is that a ruined life? If anything it proves being a woman is eaiser than being a man.

Naw, the cure for them is a partial lobotomy.

Yeah. I met him after vaginoplasty and yeah looking back it was a fucked move but I didn't tell him im male until he already fell in love with me.

There is a reason why you don't teach Nietzsche to kindergartens, you fucking abomination.

There are fucking 10 years old that are taking decisions for life when they aren't even tall enough to ride a fucking roller coaster.

Your husband is gay. You are gay. You are a man.

>if you put effort into your appearance you'll look good
>trannies and ugly women actually believe this

don't hate you at all

So natsoc and authorotarian right is commie now?

> i lived in my parents house and played games all day
>Im a married woman
>With a BMW
>A series 5 at that
>A vineyard

You know at this point sucking dick and pretending to be a grill is the least faggy thing you have done.

boxes world

You're going to kill yourself when you're 40 anyway
Also tits or gtfo

Telling people how to live their own life is commie shit and you all know it. But you idiots prolly think trannies threaten your delicate masculinity. I tell you what, if trannies scare you so much maybe you have issues.

youtu.be/SqCLSx9y_I0

>You're going to kill yourself when you're 40
Why? With how good business is me and my hubby plan to retire at 40 and go sailing.

>Telling people how to live their life is commie shit
>But...
>you and your delicate masculinity

Oh gee oh golly would you look at that the faggot's first response is to double down on his own stupidity and then make some assumptions to try to get the upper ground.

And faggots wonder why people hate them.

Are you that german Nazi from mtfg? Classical Liberalism is the best way. Come with me I'll show you the light!

Is my assumption so unfounded? Why do you care if people transition?

You mean like Blaire White? I have nothing against him.

you feed off attention

So long as they know they aren't a woman and they don't expect to be accepted as a woman then I don't have a problem with it besides the fact that they're degenerates. So long as they know they're degenerates then at least they can understand why I don't like them. They're trannies, they elicit an involuntary disgust response. I'm not gonna lie.

>mtfg

>Why do you care if people transition?

Why do people care if you share needles, don't dispose of refuse, or in general are a health hazard. Why do people care if some are a health hazard?

Moreover why do people care if you are a druggy, an alcoholic or just a dysfunctional human that has a negative effect on society?

Are you such a self centered "cunt" that you consider yourself in some sort of vacum with no indirect effect on society, that making dementia accepted by society will not have effects?

Projecting much?

>that has a negative effect on society?
Passing trannies have no negative effect on society you idiot

Every fucking day with the trannies. What's with the obsession?

I have a legit question to the trans. Would it kill you just staying your current sex? Life isn't permanent.
You aren't a real woman if you were born a man. You will always be a man. Your chromosomes say so.

>Passing trannies have no negative effect on society you idiot

So you have just admitted to it.

First of all no tranny can truly pass, even if you have the makeup skills to make yourself seem feminine once you talk you drop down the uncanny valley.

Second of all you are not actually being treated, not properly. Attempting to change your whole body because there are minor malfunctions with your brain is idiotic and no other mental health case is treated as such.

People are doing nothing more than playing into your delusions, and if they do that what is there to stop them from other delusions.

Not to mention the fake cunt is nothing more than an open wound and very likely cause of infection.

Oh I see you're too good for us! Honestly it's super cancerous.

Trannies are a hindrance to passing gay equal rights. Instead of focusing on the needs of the larger gay community with regards to anti-discrimination laws for hiring, housing, and public accommodation, we get saddled with the wedge issue of men wanting to use women's bathrooms and having every gay rights bill have pro-tranny stuff incorporated into it, ensuring it will never pass. A vocal autistic minority compromises the best laid plans of the majority.

You are a gay guy larping as a woman and your husband is a gay man as well. Your autism will not allow you to see this, but I can assure you everyone else doesn't buy your bullshit and is only pretending to be nice.

Fucking gross faggot, kill yourself.