Putin paid trolls

Is it true Russia paid trolls to sway the election? I was wondering if anyone can help me collect my meme war pension. I certainly did my fair share of shitposting now where is my money? Does Putin contact you directly or do I have to go to Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
voltairenet.org/article169488.html
american_almanac.tripod.com/russcwar.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

99% of this board is shareblue shills arguing with putinbots, I havent met another regular person on here in months

RUSSIAN BOT CHECKING IN NIGGERS

No, it's a tactic to try and discredit any right-wing individuals online. And also massive projection.. seriously, leftists accuse others of everything they themselves are guilty of.

>Shareblue
>CTR

who fucking cares? You're telling me a couple hundred russian shills were more powerful and had more control than the MSM? This is all just a coping a mechanism and a desperate attempt at understanding how people with different opinions than your own voted differently than you.

Is all a scam bro they used us. Came to pick up my cash to the agreed place near the Kremlin but all they offer is commieblock apartment in crimea and a personally engraved balalayka

Tendies don't pay for themselves

It's a new tactic

Jew*** fucking kike auto translate

What has a bigger effect on "influencing an election"?
Russian bots?
Or the new DNC chair (who replaced the old chair that had to resign because she was caught rigging the primary for Hillary) giving a candidate debate questions before the debate?

@118958689
Soro's paid far far FAR more and still is
No one cares about THAT foreigner meddling though
also sage this shit there are 500 of these threads

What happens when they arrest us all for working with the Russians? That seems like the next step.

You had to sign up via the Trump website last summer. My payment came a few weeks ago, but I can't find anywhere that accepts rubles.

This will be when the revolution occurs.

Ey Butin, gime da moni pls

No, but fucking RT, Daily Mail and Express posters should die gassed. Those outlets fabricate plain fake news while the NYT and other newspapers are much more subtle and generally report facts with heavy political bias.

HEY GUYS, DON'T YOU REGRET VOTING FOR DRUMPF?

DON'T YOU THINK PJW/CERNOVICH/LAUREN/ALEX JONES/COULTER/MILO/STEPHEN ETC. ETC. SUCK?

AREN'T THEY LAME?

I'M NOT A SHILL OR ANYTHING

The CTR shills and payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

нe, he didn't

So much this. We need to come back to our best:

- "Are X white?"
- "Adolf Hitler is my hero"
- "X hate thread"

I almost want to conclude that Michael Tracy was paid by Putin given how dedicated he is to handwaving away any russian connections.

Or maybe he's just a deep-cover alt-right troll.

Thank you for correcting the record.

LOL what a shill

I cant fathom how the west is cucked to the point of trying to make Putin seem like a james bond villain.

Is it that hard to believe that a man has balls?

Contact Putin directly. Ask for payment in AK47's and rounds.

nyet that is not of happenings

U.S. Civil War: The US-Russian Alliance that Saved the Union

voltairenet.org/article169488.html

The US-Russian Entente that saved the Union

american_almanac.tripod.com/russcwar.htm

Quote from previous source: "The American Civil War was a global political war that came--several times--within a hair's breadth of global shooting war. The global battle lines were drawn between two international alliances: the Union and the Russian Empire, arrayed against the Confederacy in alliance with England and France--the Russell-Palmerston alliance with their tool, ``Petit'' Louis Napoleon (III).
The Union's survival and ultimate victory was achieved in part thanks to the influential ``American'' faction in Russia, to whose outlook Alexander II tended."

America would not exist today without Russia.

Putin contacted me directly. It's all about networking.