For one of my college classes we have to write an essay on Trump's first 100 days in office

For one of my college classes we have to write an essay on Trump's first 100 days in office.

I need some help getting news stories about Trump doing great things to force my communist professor to read about. These things can range from helping an old lady cross the street to slaughtering Muslims outside of the White House. I also would like some evidence on President Trump going after pedophiles because I want to devote a whole section to pizza gate.

Thanks Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/person/h/sean-hannity.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmnOJSUkjrA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First of all you could talk about his great pick for the supreme court

how many words

Don't do a section on pizzagate please.
Achievements
>Removed energy regs
>Stopped coal burning ban ;)
>Sanctuary cities can't ask for funding without proving they comply with immigration law
>Failed Obamacare repeal
>Budget
>Gorsuch
>Executive order cutting waste
>Executive order on human trafficking

These are his most recent achievements.

Pipeline
Coal mining jobs
Deporting criminal illegals
Put a freeze in government hiring, cut funding to bloated government

Now get to work.

If you can give some kind of verification that you are serious, like a screencap of a page of your essay, then I will seriously gives you a shit ton of sources and quotes.

Take a picture like this if possible.

>Trump doing great things
HahahAhAhAhahAh, ha, ha. Ha. Good luck dumbass.

None of these are not instantly reversible when the next jew takes office

>>Budget
That's an achievement why?

Limits government spending on useless shit. It still is being spent on military, though, so it's not a total win.

fuck off libertarian scum. Unless we plan to be destroyed by the mudslime invasions we need the military.

You do realize it's his wishlist and likely won't get passed, right?

Well then shit your out of luck since Trump

>can't do a single campaign promise
>picked LITERALLY HITLER (not even meming) as the Supreme Court justice
>Supports banning internet privacy
>more corporate welfare

Trump is ruining the deficit by spending more and more

>First of all you could talk about his great pick for the supreme court
He asked for things that President Trump has done, not the Federalist Society.

dumbass

Fuck off Islamophobic scum you aren't welcomed.

>For one of my college classes we have to write an essay on Trump's first 100 days in office.
You can start with the part where his approval ratings managed to dunk lower than Obama's entire eight years as president, and you can end with the part where he failed to revamp health care but succeeded in letting internet providers sell your online data to whomever they please.

You're right but our military is huge as it is and doesn't need more funding than it already has. That money should go to paying off our ever increasing debt.

fuck off leaf

seems like a bait thread but here you go:

foxnews.com/person/h/sean-hannity.html

i'm sure if you can avoid catching retard from reading Hannity's shit you'll find positive spin on trump actions thus far

obvious troll you are

Tell Brock hello for me!

Trump couldn't give two shits about the debt.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmnOJSUkjrA

Just talk about how everybody is sabotaging him
>media
>republicans in congress
>activist judges
and how it's a story of people who are upset ignoring their mandate and bastardizing our legal system because they cannot understand that the country wants less immigrants.

Americans all want more immigrants

Fixing H1B visas, so Americans can't be screwed by corporations anymore.

>my communist professor
explain me, why you spent billion of dollars to destroy soviet union, if you have so many commies? or this commies and others are just brainwashed cannon fodder, doesn't matter if it is mccarthyism, liberalism, etc?

As our politicians were crushing communism abroad commies were busy teaching the next generation to be communist. This is why current adults are fucking up our countries.

I know a lot of Brocks which one are you talking about

Ended TPP

>make your treatise on Trump into a running incoherent screed whining about how everyone is against him
I gathered the OP wanted to glorify Trump by way of showing up his communist professor, not make excuses for him.

>Supports banning internet privacy
>"Muh coal jobs!" - Good luck you fucking inbred redneck hillbillies
>Can't get his wall funded by even the Republicans in congress
>Can't do shit about healthcare because of Tea Party/Dems so he can watch it explode. What comes next? Oh right he'll need the Tea Party/Dems
>Gorsuch, as in, undoing hundreds of years of Senate precedent by being so good at 'winning' that he's the first president in history to have to use the nuclear option to get a judge through
>Lowest approval rating in modern history, lower than president Obama's ever was.

Yeah this fucker has achieved a lot all right

The reason a lot of his campaign promises aren't rolling through is the internal divisions of the Republican party and judges who put Muslim foreigners over American security.

So if you try to focus on what he has done thus far there's not a lot of positives, yes.

The slogan of Soviet communism was labor, education and space. What I see there? Flashy fems with in vagina suit, muslims, black movements. Only name of communism.
I'm not a communist, but I'm completely ok with history of Russia and Soviet Union.

>explain me, why you spent billion of dollars to destroy soviet union, if you have so many commies?
We spent billions of dollars to disempower communists abroad, not to disempower them at home. Which would've been bad and illegal, being that freedom for all to participate in public discourse is what we're all about. It was up to the people to recognize the communists and sway them, or at least point them out so that others could do it, but the people were too busy with their daily lives and satisfied to leave it up to their leaders in government, even as government is not designed or purposed to suppress internal minorities.

Gave Michigan some water money

Just use this, guarantee you'll get an A+ from professor sheklestein

>DRUMPF!!!!!!!
>AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY DRUMPF!!!!!!!!!!!

>XD ELELELELELELELEL DRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUMPFFFFFFF
>DRUMP DRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH
>AHAHAH
>AHAHAHA FUNNY DRUMP! DRUMP FUNNY! DRUMP WEW LADDY
>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR DRUMPF! GOOD DRUMPF HAHAHAHAHAH BRUMPF! AHAH XDDD

>DDDDDDD
>DDDDDDD
>DDDDD DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF >DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF

>DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF >DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF >DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF LELELELELELELELELELELELLE XDXDXD

>DRUMPF FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN DRUMPF

>TEE HEE XD DRUMPF! DRUMPY! YAY! DRUMPF MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY DRUMPF DRUMPF! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHDXDXD

What class is this?

We got Frankfurt School western style communists here who promote the multikulti bullshit over actual seizure of industry and distribution of wealth.

Their ideology is known as cultural marxism, the idea that all cultures and people are equal regardless of what nature and history tells us. This has created the backwardness in modern mainstream western thought.

I can't really speak for you guys but at least Soviets seem to have acted in national interest.

Also because a lot of his campaign promises were rooted more in rhetoric and the unrealistic expectations put on him by his supporters who talked themselves up into writing onto Trump all their hopes and dreams, just as did the left when they elected their tabula rasa Obama, for which they were rightly mocked by that day's rightists.

Are those the same ratings that said Trump wasn't going to win?

Approval ratings and polls are two different things.

Oy vey goyim! Trust the jewbox to give you accurate information about anything anymore.

That's too bad, for the history of the Soviet Union is a blight on humanity.

Trump was in no way a blank slate. He said explicitly how he would decrease legal and illegal immigration, which resonated with a majority of Republicans who had held this view but been ignored by the party.

Obviously we knew he couldn't keep all his promises, nobody ever does. However, with a Republican mandate in government, the people expect them to work together to acheive the president's agenda.

Pretty much the worst president in uS history.

stopped the globalist tpp dead in its tracks.

here's one TPP you could make an entire article on this of its self but yes focus on other things also but this is also such a huge thing

>still pushing this meme
You do realize that 'the polls' were different from 'expectation models' some people were focusing on, and that Trump's margin of victory was razor thin, and in keeping within an expected range of what the scientific polling predicted, do you not?

Here you go

>this amount of mental gymnastics to justify fake news

wew

use some fancy rhetoric

1. we should support our President
2. everybody who disagrees is a suspicious traitor
3. colleges, which disagree, need to be denied federal funds
4. that's what my uncle, who coincidentally works in Trump's Department of Education, thinks.

>outright idiocy

wew indeed.

Signed executive orders for:
>building the wall
>deporting illegals
>defund sanctuary cities
>hiring freeze and wage freeze for the bureaucracy
>end TPP
>renegotiate NAFTA
>building the Dakota Pipeline
>repeal Obamacare
>prevent agencies from publicly lying
>end wasting taxpayer money on abortions in foreign countries
>denying non-Christian refugees
>blocking immigration from some muslim countries
>5 year ban on government workers lobbying
>restructuring NSA
>orders the pentagon to draft a plan to defeat ISIS and execute the plan
>tried to stop Obama's $221 million to palestine
>restricting H1-Bs

also:
>nominated a judge who will protect our Constitutional rights to the Supreme Court
>further exposed the media, deep state, and globalist puppets in government as traitors who have done enough to deserve hanging by now

Trump is the first President to actually benefit the American people in decades, and he's done it in barely over 2 months on the job, which just makes all the shilling against him so much more despicable.

you forgot some shit about his tiny hands.

GOT EEEEEEEEEM

Probably the two best replies I've gotten. Thanks anons.

The one that had a heart attack while diddling little boys.

>coming here to shill
I'm just gonna confront this head on.
Do you think, assuming you are white, that you will be treated better or worse if America becomes majority nonwhite?
Do you think we will get to keep our rights on either side of the aisle?

You could probably fail writing a comprehensive analysis of his socioeconomic reforms and new policies on government spending and law enforcement, but that would trigger your leftist professor.

Instead to score an A write a pessimistic shit-essay about why people don't like him and how he hurts people's feelings.

>scientific polling predicted
wat

>devote a whole section to pizzagate

don't

you'll get laughed out of your class and everyone will think you're a nutjob

They're shills. They programmed to think pattern recognition is evil.

t. Nate Bronze

Draft ban to defeat isis: Done.
Issue Executive order to restrict immigration: Done
Place bill in congress to repeal/replace Obamacare: Done
Wall is in progress. Eminent domain letters are issued.
Keystone will be built with American Sourced Steel.

How many jobs has this guy created already?
It's in the thousands right?

This fucking blew my mind when it happened
He fucking shut that shit down quick smart and I'm beyond thankful

>Trump was in no way a blank slate. He said explicitly how he would decrease legal and illegal immigration
Trump said explicitly that this country's approach towards immigration was "a disaster," that he would "fix it," that we would build "a wall" (that's really a fence and has been a matter law going back to the eighties), "ban" Muslims (of which everybody that could possibly comment on it said was not legal, and caused Trump to modify his wording), but that even so we would welcome with open arms the "good ones."

Terms in quotes being nebulous and unspecified by achievable policy specifics, and entirely up to interpretation. You just interpreted them the way you wanted to hear them, as you were induced to by a branding expert.

impressive

>human trafficking
Were all those busts his doing in some manner or Obama tier credit taking for the previous admin's policies coming to fruition?

Don't forget to mention the new NASA funding

Fuck off shill

Lol they were on his website for everyone to read buddy.
>restrict h1b
>deport illegals
>wall
>Muslim ban
Not unconstitutional! Done by Obama to zero fanfare in 2011 for 6 months. Also foreigners aren't protected by the constitution!

He said he would let in some immigrants because he would have gotten eviscerated in the media and lost all donors.

>Branding expert
Yeah I'm still waiting on my check from Putin.

>trump signs executive order on human trafficking
>somehow this is from obama

Wow you're a special kind of retard, aren't you?

Just because dad gave you your allowance this month in pennies doesn't mean you got more. You are a special kind of retard if you aren't used to number padding from politicians. In some cursory googling suggests the numbers his administration has stated regarding previous years are bullshit.
I was simply hoping someone could do something better than parrot the
>trump no like human trafficking
line and save me some reason or point out some no bullshit sources.

>bullshit sources
Name a bullshit source then.
>number padding
Prove it.

You didn't even address my original point. How is it runoff from Obama if he signed the order? You're just distracting and dodging, saying nothing of any substance.

Fucking Jew shill.

Please tell me what exactly were Trump's margins of victory in Pennsylvania. In Wisconsin. In Michigan. In Florida.

Then please respond with another empty meme which attempts to portray that Trump has more political capital than is represented by those margins of victory, because that's all that can be expected of you. That and to operate in a lack of awareness of just how uninformed you are as to the above fact, giving cause to your ignorance as to why Trump's agenda is not rolling forward to a roaring success, but is instead seen by the American people (in no small measure magnified by the press) as being to-date a failure.

They were conducted by local law enforcement, if conducted at all, and is to no credit of any presidential figurehead. The user posting that is a meming idiot.

My post had nothing to do with polls, shill.

But regardless of how he won, Republicans have the people's mandate and should fall in line to get things done.

The lack of unity is one of Trump's biggest problems.

Use the lens of art of the deal. He lays out his whole campaign and presidency there.
the walk back on healthcare, immigration and everything is all there.

Also read what Scott Adams has said as a source, he's been right about everything so far.
His best point right now is that everything good about Trump, rising stock market, etc, is all real and tangible, and everything negative, he's mean and 'muh russia spy', is all perceived and intangible.

Maybe, MAYBE mention the 1500+ pedo's arrested, but do not talk about pizzagate you autistic retard.

0% of this is Trump's fault. The media is still spreading lies about him, and misleading people. People are still afraid to say they support the President because of social pressure generated by the media and left over from Clinton's campaign. Trump didn't touch the internet bill. And the internet bill didn't change anything, they've always been selling your data and the only reason you people care is because a republican congress did it, just like you didn't care about all the last hospitals in Aleppo that Obama drone strike'd until Trump became president.

>t. oppositional retard
I'm not contesting the claim. I am asking for proof you twat.
Widening the definition of a subject is one way of padding numbers commonly used in politics, criminal legislation, and sociology. ie feminist claims of 1/4 women being raped on college campuses
Many of Obama's "successes" in his first term were the culmination of Bush administration policies, claim what you can, blame what you can't. It wouldn't be shocking for Trump to come in, fast track a few investigations/operations that are already mature (Yemen for example), expand the definition of the crime to create more criminals/victims, and claim a great victory by blowing all previous numbers out of the water without actually accomplishing anything that wasn't going to happen anyway.

You're response to my post about polling along with its accusation of shilling implicitly indicated your disagreement with me as to my point about polling.

But as to your latest, Trump leads a wing of exactly one person. Of course he doesn't have a unified party behind him, to do exactly as he wants and in the manner he wants it done--which is a shameful want to have the leadership principle thrive in the United States and on the right side of American politics--especially so when the general support for that president is as low as 37%. Trump's biggest problem is that he's Trump, an embarrassment and a threat to the longevity of other Republican's reedy hold onto their offices. He will be used to the extent that apparent support for some of his agenda items improves the profiles of those establishment types he's surrounded himself with, even as he tries to use them without the nuanced political skill to affect much good. The most he can do (or at least has tried) is threaten to turn on any who don't fall in line, when most of those he'd pit himself against won in their races by margins far exceeding his vote totals in those same districts, and in the main enjoys more popularity there.

Trump's biggest problem is that he was given the nomination and put into the presidency by ignoramuses who are clueless as to how to wrest good results from their political activity.

Just short circuit the fool and ask him to provide arrest statistics from the two months preceding Trump's inauguration, and see if there's any appreciable statistical difference. In that the information he presented was in absence of any standard by which to judge results implied by the information, he's completely unprepared to do so, I'm sure.

Seeagain and answer the questions.

However, the thing Trump's election showed is that the people were tired of Republicans giving lip service to white interests like immigration then doing fuck all. He stated the obvious and showed up his opposition. This should have been a message to Republicans who had happily been giving lip service but focusing on issues their constituency opposed or didn't care about.

The DoD needs a serious audit and wastes hundreds of billions of dollars. And he wants to add $57 billion to it.
>cutting waste

So you acknowledge minorities are targeted by American society and suffer unduly.

Wait a minute. Oh sweetie, oh. First 100 days? You think Drumplfstz won?

Hahaha oh sweetie, Hillary won by 76 billion votes

His influence has caused a dramatic reduction in illegal immigration according to USBP officials.

He has de-escalated a potential illegal war against Russia and Syria which his opposition was pushing for (no fly zone in Syria).

He has eased restrictions on ACA purchases, reducing cost of insurance operations.

He reversed Obama's transgender bathroom policy, making a safer environment for women and girls.

yeah 76 billion illegal immigrant votes

Actually everyone is treated relatively equally now. If other groups take over, minority rights will actually decrease, but whites will be in that group. And considering that they are the wealthiest and are despised by the majority of nonwhite groups here, will likely be targeted by the government for higher taxes and seizure of property.

Don't expect to be treated any better by people either, the hatred we see today on the left will only grow. We have blacks and mexicans in the country already who want to purge whites, and their communities do not share our devotion to minority rights so they are more likely to take power.

Although today we see the west as invincible, history tells us otherwise.

ended TPP

The wealthy are the true rulers so long as our society remains intact in a similar fashion I just don't see them pushing for policy prescriptions which would hurt them. I could see them sacrificing poor whites to save themselves but I really don't see them being under threat because even if that were the goal, they have the power to head it off.

True. However they are operating in their own interest, which on the current track results in us getting screwed over. Therefore we need to resist that track. Trump was a good first step in putting the national interest first. Certainly not an end goal.

>Trump doing great things

4-word / 4-letter acronym 'essay' incoming

At least attempt to tackle some of what I just wrote to show you're capable of gaining some political maturity.

But to address your previous question, nobody's lot will be improved by the increasing focus on identity politics, which is a cultivated tool to divide the people and distract them from their true interests--that being the protection of their rights and freedoms, by which is derived their economic well-being--least of all my own as a white person, or any other of the same who is not so motivated, should the trend continue uninterrupted to its logical conclusion. In recognition of this, the dumbest thing a person can do is try to turn the Republican party into the white party, when that is all but the stated goal of the left, as it ties the political prospects of the party opposed to them to a singular voting bloc, a shrinking one which is not in the main driven by white identity. Far from it, what should be the want of a white identityist would be the continuing necessity of both parties to appeal to whites, that "white interests" (as if these are distinct from that of any others who benefit from our society) are better represented; which would necessitate handing the left losses on the premises of their losing minority support.

Basing your politics on a thing so low as racial hate may be partial to your ignorance as to the other things talked about ITT.

Talk about how he's worthless because his wife hasnt called in the special forces on any churches yet.

>two failed immigration restriction orders
>failed health care bill
>failed ACA repeal
>botched military op resulting in soldiers death
>passed bill trying to save doomed coal jobs coding the county billions while securing 0 jobs in the long run
>negotiated with car companies to keep factories in the US but authorized them to increase automation saving around 50000 jobs today but losing millions in the near future
>30 year setback on relations with Iran
>100 year setback on relations with Mexico
>tens of thousands of compounded years setback with all other national relations
>said he would be tough on China, proceeds to fold to Chinese demands
>hasn't even gotten to over half of his federal appointments and has already had one resign with probably another time 1 or 2 on the way
>setback progress on emissions and put us on track to fuck up the natural environment
>is Putin's boy bitch

There is literally no way to spin it positively. Fuck he has people working for him that make hundreds of thousands of dollars per year trying to spin this in a positive way and even they can't do it. You as some self righteous college student sure as shunt aren't going to be able to either.