How long did it take until you got sick of Mr. I Know Everything About Anything?

How long did it take until you got sick of Mr. I Know Everything About Anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
vidstatsx.com/stefbot/youtube-channel
defoo.org/inner-circle/
defoo.org/colleen-cowgill/
socialblade.com/youtube/user/stefbot
youtube.com/watch?v=4cnuRRWZxSE
youtu.be/-ZkMc5bvuyQ
web-beta.archive.org/web/20150801074926/http://www.defoo.org/wiki/Main_Page
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

holy shit he has lost over 1 million subscribers since molygate scandal

Holy fugg man he losin suscribahs reeeeeaaal quick

He didn't even have 1 million

But also, now that he and Milo are dead, is Ben Shapiro cool again?

HEY GUYS, DON'T YOU REGRET VOTING FOR DRUMPF?

DON'T YOU THINK PJW/CERNOVICH/LAUREN/ALEX JONES/COULTER/MILO/STEPHEN ETC. ETC. SUCK?

AREN'T THEY LAME?

I'M NOT A SHILL OR ANYTHING

The CTR shills and payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

ben shapiro are nice

God. What happened to this place? I support Trump, that doesn't make Stefan any less of a prick. You guys are so black and white with your belief

Stefanfags are butthurt about Peterson replacing their cult leader. Peterson is the messiah of Sup Forums.

>watching him in the first place
never understood the appeal, personally.

>leftypoo bait thread
Yawn

That's not Bill Maher.

Trump is a breddy cool guy if you like civic nationalism black people and jews and race mixing

Approximately two videos.

It's essentially sanctimonious clamour with zero insight.

Try again, kiddies.

vidstatsx.com/stefbot/youtube-channel

>yfw literally every channel statistic is positive

This insufferable faggot's videos were impossible to sit through. Why does he always sound like he's on the verge of mental collapse?

Aren't you sleepy? I sure am sleepy, let's see who can fall asleep first.

He brings up great argument counter-argument scenarios, within the logical deductions he tries to make. I actually end up learning stuff in regards to religion, philosophy, psychology, mythology, etc, when I look up the words he throws around to find out what the hell they actually mean.

But those phantasmagoric pauses of contemplation, those weird facial expressions, and those strange staring escapades make me think he is trying to penetrate my mind through the laptop display. I think he might may be an escaped 3rd Stage Guild Navigator.

I'm 21 and a sociology major

Should I debate Stefan?

can someone give me the quick rundown?

Yes, he have gone crazy.
just tell us when.

After awhile his rants just sounded condescending.

fuck no

shapiro is both a globalist and a zionist

Alt right fan boys lmao you guys are almost as bad as the sjw

About 20 hours of videos maybe, I listen to him while I work on projects. Can't stand this guy.

Wait, what happened?

YOUR JOB IS TO HAVE KIDS!!!!

For those who are not aware Stefan Molyneux is absolutely sick in the head. Check this out:

defoo.org/inner-circle/

He doxes people who leave his inner circle and exposes their innermost secrets to the world:

defoo.org/colleen-cowgill/

>Colleen Cowgill was a member of the Inner Circle of Freedomain Radio. She struggles with narcissistic personality disorder as a result of abuse in childhood.

>After the breakup, she hoped to attract a new male and was having trouble without the use of makeup. She has struggled with acne and feels insecure if people can see it. Colleen now applies a thick layer of foundation, nearly as thick as her false self.

>In a Freedomain Radio podcast on sibling abuse, Colleen says that both she and her brother Edward Cowgill were physically abused as children. Though, she was considered the favorite child and thus received less abuse than her brother. Her parents, Keith and Mary Cowgill, are irrational, mystic, Christians.

>Colleen believes she was molested as an infant or toddler and that her parents kept this a secret, hoping she would forget. She believes this caused all manner of degeneracy and promiscuous behavior at much too young of age. She sent naked photographs to boys at as early as 14. She had sex with a 20 year old male when she was only 15.

>As a result of rejecting philosophy, Colleen is now stuck in perpetual adolescence. She’s almost 30 and still childless and in college. As was predicted by DeFOO.org years ago, she has broken up with her fiance Courtney Hunter. Now she smugly brags about her new non-white boyfriend. Keith must be thrilled.

people memeing

>stefan you should be more nice, maybe people will listen to you more
>I KNOW MORE THAN YOU OKAY? CUT HIM OFF MIKE

>molygate
Where are you getting this info about him losing all these subs? This link seems to show otherwise...socialblade.com/youtube/user/stefbot

Why do people watch this know at all idiot? His videos are way too long and he cuts off everyone he interviews so much.

>PJW/CERNOVICH/LAUREN/ALEX JONES/COULTER/MILO/STEPHEN ETC. ETC. SUCK?
But they do suck. They are just trying to profit from you guys

redpill please.

he's a jew

Every time I get sick of him it takes ~21-28 days and then I get sucked back in.

youtube.com/watch?v=4cnuRRWZxSE

"Consumate Con-Artist or Pathological Bullshitter? You decide." - Peter Joseph

Disliked Moly watching 1 video...and later his interview with Peter Joseph confirmed my suspicion.

huh ?

30 YEARS. THAT'S HOW LONG I'VE PLAYED THIS GAME. I ARGUED MY WAY TO THE THRONE AND NO-ONE, NOT YOU, NOT MY NEIGHBOUR, NOT ANYONE, WILL EVER TAKE MY THRONE OF ARGUMENTS FROM ME. NO ONE. YOU HEAR ME? YOU'RE NOTHING. WHO ARE YOU TO DARE QUESTION MY ABILITY TO EXECUTE UNBIASED ARGUMENTS? I HAVE 30 FUCKING YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THIS FIELD AND YOU HAVE ZERO. ZERO EXPERIENCE IN THE FIELD OF DEBATING. I HAVE THE MOST POPULAR PHILOSOPHY PODCAST ON THE INTERNET AND YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR YOUR SKILLS IN DEBATING AND PHILOSOPHY. YOU THINK YOU CAN DO MY JOB KID? HUH? YOU'RE NOTHING KI- HANG ON EXCUSE ME, I'M TALKING HERE. ARE YOU BEING PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE TOWARD ME? DO YOU SUPPORT ME GETTING SHOT? DO YOU? NO DON'T ANSWER THE QUESTI- RIGHT THATS IT MIKE, SHUT HIM DOWN.

((( Stefan MolyJew )))

youtu.be/-ZkMc5bvuyQ

I liked the videos that focused more on philosophy and less on politics. Also the "sexual marketplace value" videos are great to me.

gr8 m8

We will put up a statue of him in Athlone.

Sage and report these fucking shill niggerlovers from CTR and Shariablue.

Because, unlike Stefan, Peterson believes in God and is a much better speaker. Stefan is just a meme philosopher and couldn't handle a real opponent in a debate. He's about as smart as Oprah or Dr. Phil

>molygate scandal

Peterson ? Does someone have a link ?

This right here. This is when I personally got sick of him. He took advantage of that kid and verbally abused him.

Watch his appearance on the Joe Rogan podcast, it's one of his best.

Because he, unlike Stefan, is not afraid of taking on anyone in a discussion. When they did their talk, Stefan sounded like an edgy teenager trying to score brownie points next to an actual intelligent person.

STOP HAVING FAMILY, NOT AN ARGUMENT.
what a fucking fraud, all his followers are just kids looking for a father figure

>Believes he was a victim of the worst possible child abuse, being raised by a single mother who got angry at him sometimes
>Convinced himself he's the greatest philosopher in history, but he has to beg for donations because no one would ever pay to listen to him

sounded like
felt like

not an argument, kiddo

link?

Molyneux doesn't own defoo.org, genius. That site was created by that stalker dude who used to have a youtube channel.

This is how it used to look, before the creepy stalked decided to make it look like it is run by Stefan:
web-beta.archive.org/web/20150801074926/http://www.defoo.org/wiki/Main_Page

His analysis of Cernovich on 60 minutes was really good.

have you left your family, yet, moor rape baby?

someone explain whats going on with stefan here whats the deal? whats the big scandal anons? I always thought he was pretty based.

>DON'T YOU THINK PJW/CERNOVICH/LAUREN/ALEX JONES/COULTER/MILO/STEPHEN ETC. ETC. SUCK?

These people do suck you rotten nigger. MAYBE Anne Coulter is the only one you could possibly give credit to for predicting Trump before anyone else. The rest of them are opportunist retards or jews or race mixers or a combination thereof.

>sorry to interrupt
>sorry to interrupt
>sorry to interrupt