Mommy blogger turned alt right poster girl: Mormon mom-of-six causes outrage by urging her thousands of followers to...

>Mommy blogger turned alt right poster girl: Mormon mom-of-six causes outrage by urging her thousands of followers to back her 'white baby challenge' and have children to stop 'black ghetto culture'
>Racist alt right blogger, who only goes by the name Ayla online, claims her Mormon religion is under attack by 'black ghetto culture'
>The mother-of-six issued a 'white baby challenge' to encourage white families to have as many as or more children as her
>Blogger criticized rapper James the Mormon, aka James Curran, who she claimed was promoting 'ghetto culture'
>'It seems Mormonism and Utah are the next target for cultural destruction,' she wrote on her blog
>Comments have been denounced by other members of the Mormon church
>But others admit there is still an issue with racism within the church

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4364368/Mormon-mommy-blogger-turned-alt-right-poster-girl.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4kKG6O3DVxI
youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE
foxnews.com/opinion/2014/03/03/team-obama-wins-fight-to-have-christian-home-school-family-deported.html
twitter.com/apurposefulwife
washingtontimes.com/news/2009/aug/30/home-schooling-outstanding-results-national-tests/
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=EpTrNXQXChI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

roastie

Mormonism is low-tier but she's alright.

faggot

desu Mormons are invariably the nicest people I meet, even if their beliefs are weird as heck

kys nigga

>two adult diapers have been deposited into your temple account.

roastie lovers

Women are actually doing something good for once??

I can accept it I guess, she's still inferior, but I guess just for once I can appreciate one

This.

They'd do anything for you if you ask. Nicest fuckers on the Earth atm.

They allow asians in but I think primarily for potluck diversity. Never met a black mormon.

She has been featured on The Christian Hangout before. It's a great show for those of you who aren't complete fucking infidels. Praise God.

This is a leftist cunt trying to make Mormons look bad so the progressive intolerant left can point to her and use her as an example on how racist and sexist Mormons are so they can rally the marginalized SJW crowd to break up their political power in Idaho and Utah.

We're on to your Cultural Marxist tricks

youtube.com/watch?v=4kKG6O3DVxI

>SJW crowd to break up their political power in Idaho and Utah
good luck with that

/ourgirl/

she makes me so fucking hard.

Altho she should drop the "altright" nonsense and just be SAHM

Mistress T?

oh yeah, wifewithapenis, I remember her from twitter lol

Ayyyy lmao

please stop being candian

this is a troll post, right?

Women are weak and attach themselves to any movement that gives them security. I wouldn't be surprised if she becomes Muslim in a couple years. Real loyalty is only born through conflict and devotion.

shitskin

>Mormons
>the niggers of Christianity

Is she a homeschool mom?

Homeschooling is the ultimate redpill. I know several homeschool families with 8+ kids. They tend to be cuckservative, but who cares as long as they're reproducing.

Look at how much it rustles the right jimmies.

>Oy vey, we can't have kids being taught just anything! Curricula ought to be approved by (((the academy))).

I know a family who's pulling their kids out of school because they have to take a 3rd grade class where they have to do Muslim prayers or something.

This desu. It's our job as men to make white identity and nationalism an ideology that women won't be shamed for following. They are followers by nature, not leaders.

saved

My cousins are very momo. They adopted a mixed kid to add to the arsenal of children(white). Still they are they nicest people I've ever known. Genuinely nice

i have standards, virgin

Standard #1:
no roastie

Also. Mormon church is worth $40 billion. Probably a massive underestimate.

Hopefully Trump will give Yuros who want to homeschool refugee status

youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE

foxnews.com/opinion/2014/03/03/team-obama-wins-fight-to-have-christian-home-school-family-deported.html

I'd let Mistress T sit on my fucking face bare ass. She's got as hell. There are even videos of her shitting but that's kind of weird.

>stay at home mom with 6 kids = roastie
>girl who goes out in public nearly naked != roastie

really activates the almonds

Yes she home schools her children as well

twitter.com/apurposefulwife

She seems nice.

I wish her all the best.

I'm not a Mormon but I grew up in Colorado and consequently around a lot of Mormons. They are some of the best people I've met in my life, I really hope the Mormon church survives this shit.

Catholicism is fucked up enough. The other christian branches don't need to follow.

Lol here's hoping.

You know it must be redpilled when Germany and Sweden hate it so badly.

t. Umberto Dequan Lee

>no roastie
>posts a slut instead
Really made me think.

married women with children = conservative
young childless women = SJWs
single mothers = welfare leftists
career women = anti-male feminists

they are feeling the tide is changing and they're hopping on the bandwagon. It's nothing more than rightist virtue signaling

Idk man, I've known some home schooled families and the kids are usually kinda fucked in the head. Think "only child" on steroids. Going to school helps socialize kids.

married white women have always been conservative

>hurr the only way to socialize is in our marxist indoctrination camps
I want the NEA to get some new talking points

i really doubt that

wtf I love mormons now

When weren't they?

>When weren't they?
That's kind of a non argument. What if they divorce, are they still conservative or they suddenly turn liberal? What about the married couples in commiefornia or new york? are those women conservative too?

>t. homeschooled sperg

actually I'm hoping the educational system will go to the voucher system and maybe we will get an educational form that is closer to the English system/ private US religious system with uniforms and corporal punishment to keep the kids in line.

At any rate, home schooled kids are usually a bit weird.

>Man those kids who don't raise hell like public school baboons and have been raised to behave like adults sure are WEIRD!

Kys Marxist stooge.

Yes.

A negro wouldn't be literate enough to type something with such good spelling, (yes, even with the errors, that's above African capabilities) and would be too lazy to write something that long.

No black people would use a word like "microcosm" or use a hyphen, or have "sparkle" in their name.

They'd also never say that Europe has a culture.

t. CIA

I hear that a lot. Here are my counterarguments

1. Half of us are socially retarded anyway despite having gone to public school.

2. Do you want (((them))) to embed a false version of history into your kids' vulnerable minds? If you could specify the curriculum they used for your kid, it wouldn't be so bad.

3. In an ideal world, kids would be socialized to adults. This doesn't mean forcing them to not be kids, but it does mean exposing them to people who are old enough to have a lot of social experience. Socializing them to other kids is necessary too, but exposure to the adult world keeps them from living in a bubble and going lord-of-the-flies.

Involving kids in the family business from an early age is one way to do this.

>commiefornia or new york?
I am going to guess most married white women in both states are conservative
Definitely Califonia
Again why do you need to send you kids to school to socialize?
Did you not have friends before you were enrolled in school?

Socialization has always been code for socialize with different groups
Got to expose kids to diversity at a young age

Kids need to have the shit beat out of them and the fear of authority figures in order to become decent adults and not be special snowflakes who think they deserve participation trophies

How is that a problem with homeschool?

every homeschool kid I've know has been of very average intelligence raised and school by parents who thought they were raising geniuses that resulted in spoiled brat type behavior.

I agree, and I don't think this is incompatible with homeschooling.

It's public schools that don't allow corporal punishment.

>Five areas of academic pursuit were measured. In reading, the average home-schooler scored at the 89th percentile; language, 84th percentile; math, 84th percentile; science, 86th percentile; and social studies, 84th percentile. In the core studies (reading, language and math), the average home-schooler scored at the 88th percentile.

washingtontimes.com/news/2009/aug/30/home-schooling-outstanding-results-national-tests/

ment for

How many have you seen?

I knew a great variety of homeschoolers, and it was never any worse than with public schoolers.

This is absolutely true. I think part of that effect is because homeschoolers tend to come from white families with both parents who care about them enough to take extra educational measures.

I was homeschooled and I was shocked at how poorly educated and poorly read my classmates were during my first semester of community college. It took time to adjust.

Mormonism is a heresy but I must admit they are pretty based. Lily white families who have like twice as many kids as most families and they are always productive members of society.

>fearing Mrs Shekelberg will make them decent adults

Good goy

Hi Roosh

only Mormon I ever liked

Evangelicals are the most based.

Charter schools you fuck wits! A good combination of both.

Mormons are white supremacists I thought this was common knowledge

The main problem is that they want to topple the US government and install a Mormon theocracy, which honestly might be an improvement

>'It seems Mormonism and Utah are the next target for cultural destruction,' she wrote on her blog
She's probably correct about that. Pic related is of Kate Kelly, a Jew who converted to Mormonism. Once she became a Mormon, she founded a feminist group for Mormon women to demand that the church allow women priests and change church theology to be more inclusive of homosexuals. She was able to stir up quite a following, lead protest marches, and had a great time giving the finger to her new religion.

The church responded by excommunicating her.

Based LDS!

Only enough for anecdotal evidence 4 or 5 families with 2-5 kids. All white. All of the baby boomer, jesus freak, hippy mindset -ie: baby boomers who used to be hippies that became evangelical christians. They didn't seem to do any better scholastically than other white kids but always were a bit on the weird side. But I'm in an area with a governer's school and a fine arts center school with high % of stem, lots of engineers.

Based.

Back to r9k

Based.

I want to fuck her and do my part to save the white race.

>urging her thousands of followers to back her 'white baby challenge'

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>Mormon
Judeo-masonic garbage
>Alt right
Bullshit label and full of controlled opposition like David Duke and (((Evangelion))), also she's fine with kikes

Protip: You're the leftist here.

God I hate kikes.

>jesus freak
so what?

I guess my central thesis is that these people are taking actual measures at scale to stand against creeping degeneracy, and that they reproduce faster than any other segment of the white population.

We must support these heroes.

We have to help them gain ascendancy in our cultural landscape because they might be our best hope for survival right now.

>mormons
>christians

pfffffthahahaaha fucking new-world heretics

Atleast they're having kids senpai.

At this point Francisco and the rest of his christcucks are bigger heretics.

>mormon
Stealth jew.
>go make white babies, genti- I mean Y'all.

agreed, can confirm

>go make white babies
>"Things Jews Never Said" chapter 14, page 88

It's true, founder was a freemason and a lot of rites are in it. Fucking stealth kikes.

youtube.com/watch?v=EpTrNXQXChI

based.

What am I supposed to be seeing here?

Fuck off with your one post nigger.

One of their rituals, heavily inspired by Masonic rituals.

>implying the mormon mom did not wait until she was married and only fucked one guy.

lern2LDS faggot.

> 'white baby challenge'