Has this guy won a single debate?

Has this guy won a single debate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/atuFSv2bLa8
youtu.be/kKyuq-hSD44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's a MasterDebater

I seriously can't tell if that's shooped.

it's gotta be there's no other way

he wins as much as in Starcraft; 50/50 in inconsequential matches that are overbilled.

It takes a special kind of personality to make mediocrity a spectacle to be followed

He has been BTFO so many times I don't know why he doesn't just an hero at this point.

he pretty much wins every single debate

destiny fan spotted

It's not he's literally a 4 foot midget

any normal human being makes him look like a child in comparison

does anyone have his nudes?

Mass debater too. Most people just end up on his channel asking how they got there.

this fucker actually has a kid

obviously divorced because he's a numale that couldn't keep his family together

can you imagine how fucked his kid is?

imagine having this as your father

this totally looks photoshopped, this guy must have the world's smallest baby dick.

not fair day9 is huge in real life, like 6'3

He should begin his transition. He'd make a perfect boipucci.

Sage
E-Celebs GTFO this is a board for politics
DO NOT REPLY

Would rather kill myself if i ended up being the same height as him, shit i may not be 6ft but I'm glad I'm not a midget like this guy.

>6'3
>huge

Don't talk about him or his wife's son ever again

Only by refusing his opponent to use examples outside the US.

Seriously JonTron would have won, but this sperging manlet kept SCREAMING
>YOU CAN'T COMPARE EUROPE TO AMERICA!

youtu.be/atuFSv2bLa8

I've not been on pol for a few days, not sure who this midget is. Quick rundown?

Literally who?

Feel bad for him tbqh, he should lift or he's gonna look 10 all his life

he tired to lift one time and gave up after a few weeks because he "didn't see any results"

ultimate bluepilled nu-male

you all need to take the destiny pill

Just some Sup Forumsirgin numale streamer who thinks he has smart opinions about politics. He's been challenging right wingers to debates where he spergs about semantics and virtue signals for hours on end.

I automatically have no respect for people that are skinny and obviously out of shape. Weak men are the reason our society is on a downswing. You should be able to bench press at least your own weight before being titled a "man."

Ta m8

No probs, here's a sample
youtu.be/kKyuq-hSD44

GET DESTINY TO DEBATE JASON UNRUHE.

@MaoistRebelNews

It would be great watching Destiny get destroyed by a retarded communist.

>watch 2 retards spout retarded shit at eachother for 2 hours without being able to interject and call them both retards
Sounds like hell, I'll pass

Hes got the body of a 12 year old

>daskeyboard

not many things trigger me these days but this shit definitely did.

Looks like he won the debate on wether to ever do a shoulder workout in his life.

Yes, every single one

bump

Which nu-male is that? So many of them out there these days.

I swear his head gets bigger every time the pic is posted.

I don't deny his intelligence, but his debating style seems to prey on the weak-minded. And he always sails the conversation into his own direction. He is the judge at the same time as well. I think he does pull up statistics though.

But something is off putting to me about him. He's kind of like Tucker Carlson.

He got destroyed by Ryan Dawson, and Martin Shkreli made him take an autism test. After that though, I think he's held his own. Only fag circle-jerking alt-right memers would say his opponents can actually challenge manletstiny now.

> Mister Metokur- 50/50 (maybe lost this one)
> Sup Forumsgirl and Sup Forums randos- Revealed their autism and shit logic
> Jontron - Full retard on himself and took a hit in his career
> NakedApe- "SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP" self-annihilated and revealed himself to be a stupid 12 year old.
> Sargon "can't comprehend an article" of Cuckkad - DMCA'd and revealed to be a reaction fag with no ability to critically think.

Face it Sup Forums, you guys make some great points on race and the problems of globalism, but you're terrible at debating these ideas in a way that doesn't make you either sound racist or retarded.

Do the trigger wiggle, Sup Forums

he's actually a sociopath in the technical sense

HEY GUYS WANNA DEBATE ME

I'd actually like this tiny manlets to be my father. I would kick his fucking ass for BIG sum of allowance from his cucked gayming career

GO AHEAD KID, MAKE MY DAY

He isn't terrible at debating, but some of his opponents have been god awful.

Your bigotry will not be given a free pass, Jontron.

>> Sargon "can't comprehend an article" of Cuckkad - DMCA'd and revealed to be a reaction fag with no ability to critically think.

Wut? He did an interview with Destiny and then tried to have the video taken down?

I bet you donate to that munchkin cuck.

NOTTIN PERSSONAL, KID

when did rachel maddow grow a beard?

*TELEPORTS BEHIND YOU*

Destiny fanboy detected.

>> Mister Metokur- 50/50 (maybe lost this one)
Mister Metokur struggled for the first 30 minutes but as soon as the debate veered away from Trump MM started destroying Destiny. The last 40 minutes of that debate was glorious.
>mfw Destiny tried to argue affirmative action is good

>> NakedApe- "SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP" self-annihilated and revealed himself to be a stupid 12 year old.
The one who self-annihilated was Destiny, he kicked NakedApe out of the stream.
>B-BUT NAKEDAPE ACTED LIKE AN ASSHOLE! DESTINY DINDU NUFFIN!
Destiny acts like an asshole in every debate, NakedApe simply gave Destiny a taste of his own medicine.

SARGON OF AKKAD?

MORE LIKE SARGON IS-A-BAD

DEBATER

Sargon fucked him really hard in the last one

Destiny just come to terms with the fact that you can't debate and the only people who think you're good are your 16 year old sycophantic fans

>he should lift

There's no point, he's a framecel. He has the bone structure and shoulder width of my 10 year old sister.

The only debate where reasonable people actually believe he may have lost was Sargon, and that was barely a debate, it was moreso two people talking passed each other and Sargon not understanding the difference between a population and an individual

Nice slide thread, Schlomo. sage

who is he?

Sargon literally uploaded 30 second clips of the Jontron debate from Destiny's youtube without any commentary and thought a simple title was enough to justify Fair use (IT ISN'T). Destiny said he'd be fine with anyone using his content if they didn't fall under fair use if only the person (sargon) asked for permission first. The titles were also a little excessive and the clips were taken out of context, so Destiny was triggered and rightfully DMCA'd the second channel of Sargon, so it got shut down because Sargon's afraid of appealing them for some reason because he know's he's wrong. Instead, Sargon and him got at it on twitter, and this retard has to start a new secondary channel because he doesn't understand how fair use works to this day.

W-WHY DID MY WIFE LEAVE ME, user?

This. He got destroyed by Ryan Dawson and Shkreli. Mister Metokur was kind of a draw. NakedApe could have had a shot if he was able to contain his autism.

Most of the other people he's debated have been objectively retarded. Sargon especially is embarrassingly stupid.

who is this faggot?

Wait nevermind, I really dont care.

even his fans think Ryan Dawson schooled him

that "debate" was like a seminar that Ryan was hosting on Destiny's channel with Destiny going "oh.. ok" the entire time

argument man is suuuuu stopid

What is it about video games that makes men numale cucks ?

though this guy is a fag I wish there was an acceptable dress-like public clothing for men, they look so fucking comfy

Obviously, ankle-length

What's the real one?

not familiar with the dawson debate, I only started watching his stuff since the Jontron debate was spread everywhere. Was talking mainly about the last 3 weeks

Stop giving this guy attention or he'll get his own god damn talk show or something and make things worse

>Mister Metokur was kind of a draw.
I don't understand how anyone could think this, in the second half of the debate MM annihilated Destiny.

I don't understand what people see in Sargon, to be honest. He's so basic...

Remember that one time he said "There was actually a Frankfurt School! It existed!".

Sick of right-wingers talking about the Frankfurt School without knowing anything about it. And yeah yeah Sargon is not right-wing... but still..

Why do people care what some random twitch streamer thinks about politics?

Is this the gamer equivalent of normies caring what some celebrity thinks?

>in the second half

and in the first half what happened, if destiny had the edge on MM then that makes it 50/50

He constantly gets destroyed. I wonder where the fuck he came from. Dude was a nobody a few months back.

>"is incest wrong??? This is a crazy fucking question..."

how can anyone listen to this guy

Mister Metokur dropped the ball hard in the first half and neither of them were that great during the second half. Destiny definitely said dumber things in the second half, particularly about Mexico, but Metokur didn't call him on it nearly enough and he never presented the strongest arguments against Destiny's stupidity.

For 25% of the video MM was on the ropes, for another 25% MM and Destiny were evenly matched, for 50% of the video Destiny was on the ropes. MM won that debate, you Destiny cocksuckers.

This guy makes a living off of this which proves that literally anyone could probably do it to.

There's no challenge to that life.

>people are still arguing in-good-faith in Sup Forums destiny threads when it's been proven that he lurks here and defends himself

Wait, it has been proven he posts on here?

He wasn't arguing in favour of incest. From a meta-ethical point of view the argument for and against incest is actually much more complicated than most people realize. Especially when social norms are taken into account.

He's mentioned it on stream a few times and he's even read out replies from here.

>meta-ethical
I don't think you know what this means.

Sage

>DAWG intensifies

used to watch him wayyyy back in early sc2 days where he constantly called people niggers, faggots and retards and made rape jokes

does he still speak like that even though he's apparently super left now?

honestly i cant think of a single popular e-sjw that doesn't have a history of calling people niggers and faggots on something awful or some similar shithole

You know you don't have to talk about yourself in 3rd person Steve Bescumi II.

Can you provide proper argument against incest if two consenting adults want to have sex without the intention of making babies.

This mongoloid keeps asking the people he 'debates' with what credentials they have even tho the faggot himself doesnt have jack shit

I know exactly what it means and I doubt you could present a solid philosophical argument against incest between two consenting adults without resorting to an argument that is essentially based on eugenics.

Isn't that better?

Merlini? Also doubt Day9 did.

What the hell, I'm a skinny guy too buy my height and frame is much better than his. How old is he?