How often do you eat at McDonald's? How far are you from the closest one? What are your general views on them?

How often do you eat at McDonald's? How far are you from the closest one? What are your general views on them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8dep-poO9QM
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4365242/McDonald-s-use-FRESH-MEAT-quarter-pounders.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

very rarely, about 5 miles away. There used to be one closer but it was really old and the quality was bad

I go to uni in the city so there's one 2 minutes from my dorm. I only eat there if I'm in a rush so maybe like every 2-3 weeks.

in the food court downstairs at work, across from a Burger King.

I might eat there 2-3 times a week, or not at all, depending on what I'm craving and how long the line is.

About twice a year
About 4 miles
I know it's terrible food but I like it once in a while. It's cheap. The workers are usually shitty human beings. They continue to be a successful company at any rate

>How often
Never.

youtube.com/watch?v=8dep-poO9QM

About once every two months. Usually only when I am in danger of being late for work and didn't have time to eat breakfast. There are 2 within 2 miles in opposite directions.

never eat that shit
about 100 yards away
amazed they have the audacity to call that food

10 minute drive
about once or twice a year.

3 times/year, i live 5 minutes away from one

A couple times a month. 10 miles. It's BAD4U but sometimes I'm too lazy to cook.

... I don't think I've had once since I ordered a kid's meal back in 1998 just to get a Lion King 2 soft toy.

I dont eat fast food. Anyone who eats at mcdonalds or any fast food should be shot. Fast food is degenerate

I think I ate less than 10 times in all my life there.

It's unhealthy

About to head out now. What should I get?

About once or twice a month

I'm about 10 minutes by car from the closest one

I think it tastes good but it has shitty customers and you shouldn't abuse it

I only ever eat nuggets with fries and an occasional mcflurry though, I think the burgers there are shit tier

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4365242/McDonald-s-use-FRESH-MEAT-quarter-pounders.html

I have about 4 mcdonalds within 3 miles from me, including the oldest running McDonald's

I'm a powerlifter so I eat there once in a while for EZ calories on a bulk. Not very often though like maybe once every 2 weeks or maybe a but less sometimes idk

Within walking distance from my house

Don't really like them cause I don't really like fast food in general, but if you're hungry, nothing beats getting 2 McDoubles for like $4

Like 2 times a week.

I landscape during the week so sometimes at lunch, a burger with some fries and a Coke sound good.

Today for lunch, we ate Jack n the Box. It was pretty good.

45 miles
about 4 times a week, 5 if lucky

once maybe twice a year. and it's always only a sausage biscuit with egg.

I've eaten mcdonalds for lunch at least 4 times a week for the past 3 weeks now and.. nothing has happened. It's kind of weirding me out actually. Mood hasn't changed, weight hasn't changed. I think I'll quit while I'm ahead though because surely something is up.

One about 2kms away, and I eat there probably once a week...

I get 2 junior chicken, no chicken sauce...

It's food...

I'm posting from the McDonalds parking lot right now.

5km, once every quarter or so.

I eat there about 1-5 times in a year and the nearest is about 160km away.

>It's food...
proof?

>How often do you eat at McDonald's?
Rarely ever, maybe once she or twice a month
>How far away friends m one are you?
About 1 mile
>What are your general views on them?
They are pretty shit desu. They are definitely a plot to destroy our youth, it is funded by the Jews. If I go there I usually just get the fries and that's it.

They are all over the place. I eat there rarely. And usually its because I am out drinking and want the two cheeseburger meal which is the food of the gods when you are drinking.

Otherwise they are unhealthy shit and I dont touch it. If I am going to have a burger I will get a good one thanks.

Also they are going downhill in sales because they have priced themselves like a quality burger without being one.

5 kms
Never.

I wish I could afford some mcdonalds. I've had rice and beans two times a day for the last three months. Being a poor fag sucks.

Couple miles. Only thing I can eat is mcmuffin since they switched to real butter. Other than mcmuff, I feel bad after I eat at McDonald's. Even if I eat light. I don't feel this way at wendys.

Applebees and similar chain resturaunts make me feel the same.

Poison

not often because whataburger is closer

It'd be nice if you could stop trying to be something you're not in Australia.

Just make burgers I don't give a fuck how gourmet your chemical slurry is.

I mean, seriously if I can pick up one of your "luxury gourmet wank off" burgers and squeeze half a metric cup of animal fat out of it then there's something fucked going on(literally squeeze like an orange)

Not often because I'm a vegan and the only things on the menu I can have aside from the drinks are the spicy veggie deluxe w/out cool mayo and fries (not in the US though since they're fried in animal fat). Oh and the fruit packs. Still get one like once or twice a month, though I'm still waiting on them bringing out dairy alternatives for the coffee.

>they have priced themselves like a quality burger
In finland it's the cheapest fast food place.

Kill yourself.

slide thread, sage

also I only get mc d's when I'm on the road and need breakfast. the rest of their menu is horrible shit.

Fear mongering bullshit. Just because a chemical is used in any other product doesnt necessarily mean its bad in food. McDonalds food sucks anyway.

I don't remember the last time I ate there, if I see niggers, I go somewhere else, simple

Never as I eat out at 5 Guys once a week.

Like 5 minutes away from me.

They are shit as the food is cheap and disgusting. I grew up on McDonalds as my mom was too lazy to cook and had to work really had to lose weight.

Sage
Off Topic, Sup Forumstier threads need to be deleted, this post isn't about politics

STOP RESPONDING

Don't go anymore, shit sucks.
I met an American that said McDonalds is 10x better here than in US, so I can't imagine what kind of crap they serve over there.

It's not a slide, it's fucking datamining you retarded yank fuck.

Every single thread is being brigaded by retards saying the thread is a slide thread.

Sage doesn't even work.

Its all about them gainzzzz

Why can't carnists prevent themselves from aping out whenever they encounter a vegetarian or vegan. You guys really can't stop yourselves from talking about it huh :^)

15 minutes drive. At most once per month. That shit is ridiculously calorie dense. Not as bad as kfc of BK but still not worth it

I don't think you should kill yourself based on diet.

Not in the US anymore. Well the single cheeseburger is cheap but not cheap enough for what you get.

Last time I had it was several years ago, driving through the middle of nowhere hungry as fuck, nothing else around.

Closest is about 1.5-2 miles away, there's 3 about that distance from me.

It's what it is. Cheap food, you always know what you're getting. It will always taste at least decent, but it's not good.

>it's a corporate data collection thread

almost never. 2km at most. I like big macs. the hamburgers are ok too. also 22 inch dick.

>not seizing the opportunity to call them out for their shitty products

I only eat when I'm drunk, before I go home. Few times a year. Never go there when I'm sober, I prefer quality burgers.

>How often?
1 per week on average. I get 2 McDoubles and 2 McChickens for $5.40 total
>How close is the nearest?
2 blocks away
>General views?
They're shitty so I don't go there often

Haven't had any fast food since I was 12 and had my appendix out, the kid in the bed next to me ate McDonald's every day while I was throwing up and so every heave I would inhale that saturated fat smell.

Now I hate fast food and the fast food industry, if you choose to eat at a fast food place and don't have to out of financial necessity or time constraint you are a subhuman cow with a weak bloodline.

I actually love mcd's, quarter pounder with poutine is a god-tier meal combo.

>tfw i took the bait and provided data to them

once in my life. went bankrupt in my town, never seen since.

Maybe twice a year, oldfags like me remember McD rootbeer.

There's one 5 miles from my house. I ate there the other day and it sucked, I hated it. Remembered why I don't go there anymore. I could get a better burger down the street at this bbq place. Texan btw.

What else then. My nationality or the fact that I sparingly order at McDicks?

>muh meat eater master race
Personal choice is personal choice, you are more of a man if you respect simple things such as other peoples diet habits than you are for criticizing nothing that had to do with you.

2-4 times a year. Only breakfast.
1 1/2 miles or less.
Their food is shitty and expensive. Their hamburgers are bottom tier of all fast food chain stores.
Their employees have that "just shoot me" look on their face.

I stopped eating at fast food outlets in 2004, before that i was eating there 2-3 times a week while eating at KFC about as much.

I did go to KFC last December as i had a craving for it, but it was so greasy that i couldn't even finnish it.

Wendy's, superior.
McDonalds, inferior.

1 I eat there about twice a month
2 There is one at the light right near my apt complex.
3 They cater to poor minorities

who the hell would care about Sup Forums user's mcdonalds preferences?

these shitty threads are made just to plug up the board with unrelated crap.

4 times per year
>How far are you from the closest one?
literally across the street
>What are your general views on them?
The "food" gets worse every time i eat there.
I wish an actual restaurant was there instead of fucking Maccas.

One time every 5 years.

Whenever I'm drunk and desperate enough, maybe once a month. I've gone through that drive thru more times than I can count while too wasted to speak.
>How far are you from the closest one?
I shit you not I can see it from my front door. I live near a major fair and an American fair is not complete unless there's a Micky D's nearby! It's a two minute walk. Sometimes I can smell the grease as I leave my home or let the dog out for a shit.
>What are your general views on them? Gross. Every time I consume their garbage I have horrible heart burn and gut rot. I tend to eat healthy regularly so its shit quality is even more apparent.

I remember eating there a couple of times last year. There's one about 10 mins from here. BK is better.

slide thread

sage

>maybe once a month. Ate there on Tuesday tho
>5 minute walk
They're ok if I don't feel like cooking and only want to spend 5 bucks. Wouldn't order a (((value meal))) tho.
Side note the grand Mack is shit