Feminism

My girlfriend wants proof that there is a war taking place against 'masculinity' or the male as a phenomenon itself.

Can you guys help me out with related
pictures including sources to articles?
Then we can archive it permanently.

>pic slightly related

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/student/news/university-cardiff-metropolitan-bans-phrases-mankind-gentlemans-agreement-gender-neutral-terms-free-a7609521.html
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/05/cardiff-metropolitan-university-bans-gendered-words-including-sportsmanship-mankind/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-36775398
youtube.com/watch?v=BywXthgWhA4
singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html
ufile.io/9b592
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
youtube.com/watch?v=g_gRCOfZ8BI
youtube.com/watch?v=z6Nip9L7muk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

these articles are related to the banning of 'male' related words:

independent.co.uk/student/news/university-cardiff-metropolitan-bans-phrases-mankind-gentlemans-agreement-gender-neutral-terms-free-a7609521.html

breitbart.com/london/2017/03/05/cardiff-metropolitan-university-bans-gendered-words-including-sportsmanship-mankind/

BUMP YOU FOOLS

Is there really a war on masculinity or is it just millenials acting like faggots?

>Then we can archive it permanently.
Sup Forums needs a FAQ / Wiki where all the sources / red-pills could be systematically archived and easily accessible for everyone

its fucking absolutly both. Its the Boomers trying their last to use the millenials as their tools. Problem is the people in the later age band for the most part are GenX'ers and are virulently pissed off.

hard to point sources sempai, this places is full of fake news

You should look a bit deeper and start with political correcnes then go up and show her how it afect man.
Take for example Doctor Peterson, he will show you the first step on how this people think and act and why they do it onze you know how to dectect them you can start to collect data and sources

nah, there's some shit going on
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahZTWBB26Cw

archive.4plebs.org/pol/

I know, but ive seen so many threads about this subject. Maybe someone had some articles saved.

I did see an archive with most of the redpilling images saved time ago.

It is not easily accessible though.

I think I still have the part about feminism saved in my computer.

i have this uk shit.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-36775398
and another documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=BywXthgWhA4

If you could?

>My girlfriend wants proof that there is a war taking place against 'masculinity' or the male as a phenomenon itself.
slap her
you'll thank me later when she suddenly respects you and worships you as a male

Pic related.

Good luck user

Come to Finland and see for yourself.

King, Warrior, Magician, Lover is an excellent book on this topic. It's not some fringe right-wing propaganda either.

>implying most men arent thinking about naked women atleast 3x as often during the day as women think about naked men
Terrible bait mate. Men have way higher sex drives due to testosterone.

We're all drinking gallons of estrogen here.

fuck ive recently saved some buzzfeed and huffpost articles but i cant find them

Having more estrogen doesnt decrease the amount of testosteorne you have. I should know, i take testosterone blockers for that reason

>Women
>Human
Choose one

Bump, I fucking found it, finally.

I'll post it as soon as it's uploaded

Tell her that the fact that she dare question her man is proof enough

OFC THE LEAF IS A TRANNIE

>feminism = bitches with penis envy
>not synonymous with femininity
>suppresses women who try to be feminine
>suppresses men who try to be masculine
Attempting to override nature is shooting yourself in the foot before the race even starts. Women and men are meant to be complementary to each other, not interchangeable parts.

That is only blacks, arabs and mexicans. White and Asian men are better than that and evolved beyond 3DPD

i think about naked women once or twice per day

most of the time it's just pointless political shit

google male liberty

if there is such a war, the so called feminists who wage it are no longer enforcing equality and thus are not feminists.

they are female chauvanist pigs.

I found it, it's 38 fucking redpilling images.

I hope there's something useful to redpill your gf here, 1 minute and the upload is done

No, she is pretty reasonable and would like to discuss it. It came up while we were watching Mad Men.
I just like to substantiate things with sources

I agree we are different. However men, Particularly white and asian men are better than women at pretty much everything yet nobody appreciates us for all the good we have done. They are just jealous of our superiority and wish to bring the white man down. If we white men weren't so altruistic we would be doing pic related to women because that is all they are good for.

thanks mate

here are some female chauvanist pigs. They run Sweden and the reason for the problems there.

Pic shows why.

If you don't think about every attractive woman you meet naked, you might be gay, user. Also if you don't think about all the different ways to kill each male you meet you might not even be male.

Being a tranny allows one to understand both genders much better. I didnt choose to be like this but its not the end of the world.

A FUCKING LEAF

The author Jacob Donovan has written some good stuff on the feminization of men. Look him up

bro jsut bring up to her how every father in a tv show for like the last 30 years has been a dope/idiot/weak etc

homer simpson, peter griffin, ray barone, according to jim etc etc etc

every TV-dad is portrayed as a dumbass who doesnt know what to do half the time

tell her how men are being shamed for making space for their own fucking testicles when they sit down (man spreading)

tell her how public school lecture style heavily favours girls (no competition, no rough housing, zero tolerance policies etc)

do you really need us to help you? what are you, a fucking woman?

Pic also shows that there is a war going on against Swedish men who point out that hiding the ethnic background of men who rape Swedish women in Sweden is PC.

These women will then call them racist even though in every case of rape recently, it is a refugee who is Muslim. It's not racist to call them Muslim, though.

Thus this pic prove that there is a war against men being waged by female social democrats pretending to be feminist.

Telling the truth is the great equalizer. Hiding it just ruins credibility.

Behold:

singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html

This shit is mandatory reading for anyone who even considers being redpilled. The truth bombs he drops are atomic.

Fuck, the Sup Forums system thinks the link is spam.

I need to solve this

A FUCKING LEAF

How much you wanna bet the pregnant chick is either carrying a mudbaby or the dad is a numale?

time to drop some anti postmodern feminist redpills.

Not sure what that picture has anything to do with what i said. I dont like being a tranny, its really lame sometimes but theres nothing i can do about it other than kill myself but unlike you im not so much of a pussy that i would ever do that. Id much rather keep living so i can trigger people like you with my mere presence.

ufile.io/9b592

Explanation to why this is hapenning.
> Schools now count behavior in grades.
> Tests are now all dissertations.
> Men work and hate homework

Yeah, it would be much better if people like you could be cured somehow.

>watch video

damn. Israeli bros have it bad also

I don't think you're triggering anyone
a more correct term would be disgust

i wish. Its too late for me anyways, i was never any good at being a guy and after living as a girl for like 4 years now i dont think i could go back. Plus the boobs would have to removed.

Same thing hun

You didn't disappear OP, right?

I posted the link, I hope it's useful

Asian men give all their money to their wife and get an allowance

Go to fucking any male activist website and rip statistics
Shit will make her fucking vomit it's so fucked
And not only are the facts ignored they're fucking SHUNNED

>Mosley's face in EU flag

butthurt and disgust are the same thing now?

Yo, if it wasn't obvious enough:

MASSIVE REDPILLING IMAGES ABOUT FEMINISM AND WOMEN HERE:

ufile.io/9b592

Save it on your PC, spread it, preach it, mansplain it

Even if you gave her solid evidence and reasoning, why should she care to accept it? Women don't operate this way.

Yeap, lived next to couple who had constant fighting going on, but one thing to note is that only one who got taken into custody was the guy...every single fucking time and he seemed calm to me, where bitch was yelling generally several hours how guys mother should be killed and his total shit.. etc, nor i could see any physical altercation going on.

she is pretty rational for a woman

t. triggered roastie

When it comes to italians yes. You express it in the same way.

I partially disagree.

She might run on emotion but if you try to convince her by mixing your influence as a non-cucked boyfriend with undeniable facts she will 99.99% agree with you

does the fact that people beat their meat to that count as a reason?

>im too retarded to read the next post where person explains they are a tranny
>reading comprehension level less than a grade schoolers
Embarrassing.

Just show her all the fucking ads and movies coming out about right now.

o

The odds are upwards of 95%

Nope, not even remotely.

not really
butthurt is more similar to anger, disgust is another thing
the fact that we want you physically removed doesn't really correlate with anger, it's more like when you see a rat coming out of the gutter and hit it with a shovel

If she is so for feminism tell her she can go out and work 8+ hours a day, 5 days a week and support you while you stay at home and cook her dinner for when she gets home.

See how she likes it when people are actually dependant on her.

When sjw's are triggered its usually because they are disgusted at something. How new are you?

I thought it was because they couldn't even fathom people having different opinion

t. outraged aspie

That's why you need to redpill women by pointing out how postmodern feminism harms them as well.

As soon as a women realizes the (((reason))) for all the unattractive beta cuck males wandering around, down the rabbit hole she goes.

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

Very important to watch this if you haven't already.

you'd have to give her the full run-down on the kikes

That was a good doujin

hang in there leaf

sucks for you having no cure or a better alternative than the scalpel but that's the world we're living in..

youtube.com/watch?v=g_gRCOfZ8BI
youtube.com/watch?v=z6Nip9L7muk

lower class women have been successfully duped into the feminist cult, while rich women marry rich conservative men and live a traditional partnership.

90 of black children are born out of wedlock and white children from lower and middle class households are catching up.

The naive and dumb will ruin their lives and die. Only those who accept reality will survive.

If you want to know who rules over you ask yourself who your not allowed to criticize.

Look at tv/social media/pop culture. Men are constantly made boffins laughed painted as helpless. If they are strong they are so by the guild of a women. Or they are evil.

Women on the other hand are always strong intelligent almost without flaw. If they are criticised it is from another woman and almost always in a fun way.

Tell her to say all men are dumb to a group of people.

Then have her say all woman are clueless and see what happens.

Something like 3/5ths of American school boys are on or have been on a prescription for ADHD medication.

Realsexism.org

>That obvious kike

Er .com

Good documentaries:
Man Woman Myth - pretty long, but good overall. Shows how feminism was more about putting woman in the workforce for more money and to fucking destroy family.

The Equality Paradox - A Danish (maybe Norwegian, can't remember) dude seeks to prove the obvious - man and woman have lots of genetic differences and behavioral patterns. In a society where woman doesn't have to work more, they'll pick the careers more suitable for woman (social, medical, etc).