Mfw I realize at a distant future Brazil will be so racemixed that we will form our own race that aggregates all...

>mfw I realize at a distant future Brazil will be so racemixed that we will form our own race that aggregates all nationalities and races to the point of the world being brazilian
>mfw we will actually dominate the entire world through sex

have a (you) huebro

H-hot !

the only good thing brazil ever did for the world was create the bossa nova. other than that, useless.

Sauce on the semen demon? If this is how the world gets dominated, may as well do some research to see what I have to look forward to.

It's more likely that blacks will outbreed everyone else and we'll become black.

If you go White, things'll be alright

Nah all women aren't coal burners in fact Hispanics in the United States will out breed blacks, according to statistics by 2050 the black population in the states will decline

No only Europe has to face the tides of orcs.

you are black

?????

>It's a "fellow countryman makes low quality shitpost" episode again

Fuck off, dude.

Name?

am diggin this bish

And the airplane.

Hispanic is not a race. Most Hispanics from the Caribbean and South America are black Hispanics.

I prefer this one, even if she has somewhat of a calculating stare.

why is your president literally lenin

She looks like Rose Monroe.

South Americans are so hot and feminie, even the traps. Is it something in the water?

This. That cosmic irony when postindustrial civilisation and agriculture become a worldwide incubator for the most savage and anticivilisational races, and the future Homo Walmartensis is 50% black 30% brown and 20% everything else

>South Americans are so hot and feminine, even the traps.
>even the traps

she needs to brush her tongue

pros
>racemix and form a new identity, thus in the end removing the problem of people having to identify with either their white ancestry or black/arab ancestry
cons
>end up being mentally retarded for the next 30 years

You clearly don't know what you're talking about, bong.

Traps are gay
>Traps are gay
Traps are gay

Luckily by that time Europe and America will be either even more mongrelised and stupid and thus not a threat, or will be balkanised to the point they look like an 80s postapocalypse movie and thus not a threat. Maybe Brazil will conquer the world by being irrelevant

Huemo sapiens.

it is true though

Her name is tits and you will never fuck her. Get a gf you pathetic piece of shit.

At some point after things get really bad the mixing will stop and you'll have something as shitty as India where the favelaniggers have to be brutally kept in line.

She looks like a nigger.

This is a Latina trap. That's as feminine as it gets.

>always a french flag posting the niggers

good

you fucking faggots ruin world of tanks, and I hope you get nuked so i can stop having shit games

S. Sauce desu

The French will fuck anything

My only hope is that if things have to go that way that the blacks are imparted with enough white and even brown genes to imbue them with the slight intelligence necessary to realize the extent of their failings

thats because she is senpai

Because she is.

Good lord she already has a skin cancer from that bad.

More

What are the wright brothers, Alex?

>distant future Brazil will be so racemixed
>distant

implying every kuruminha in your sewer of a country hasn't been blackbred already

catapulters of gliders

I only have and need one pic.
You can't get a gf?
Loser?

>she

Good thing you got your independence.

At least i got laid

you're the one with the picture saved to his computer

hmmmm

I came inside a White pussy.

>Moloch

ABORT ABORT

aids you got aids

hshshshhhahahhahahaha

I would really really really like some sauce on that m8?

Seriously though, where can I find some Brazilian jungle bitches to fap to?

>I realize at a distant future Brazil will be so racemixed
You are already racemixed to literal death.

I have one pic to show that White girls are better.
I don't fap to this girl.
I have sex with my gf

>tfw no brown gf
Y even live?

[spoiler]T H I C C C C C C C C C C C [/spoiler]

How many times are you gonna post this, Sup Forums?

T H I C C

She's a fuckin 4/10 in my book.

What's her instagram?

Who is she? Why do I see her pictures everywhere?

>tfw no qt Brazilian wife

Monica Villa a former model.

Yup, typical nigga logic
> If that person who is doing something has the same skin colour as me then i win...something.
How does this help you?
What is the resulting quality of life?
What about Brazil do you favour over the other?

Why is your cunt so bad at making them?

Brazialians arent "Hispanic" and most Latin Americans are Meztizo. Clemente is just a dark skinned mullato.

we don't have that logic at all