Well Pol

What you think about this

Other urls found in this thread:

noosfeer.com/read/?url=http://www.sciencealert.com/dark-humour-could-be-a-sign-of-superior-intelligence
youtube.com/watch?v=ecUdWGCcd74
youtube.com/watch?v=8U18EuNN2D0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ri0qiAita4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The article :
noosfeer.com/read/?url=http://www.sciencealert.com/dark-humour-could-be-a-sign-of-superior-intelligence

I must be super intelligent then.

>dark humour
laughing at niggers count?

>X characteristic that I and most people have is actually a sign for being the second coming of Christ please click I need to pay rent somehow

Nah

Garbage.

more liek dank memes amirite?

I never understood why you would want to have high intelligence

>tfw to intelligent to not compare Drumpf to a burning house

my intelligence and humer leave me euphoric

Makes sense: 99% of Sup Forums claims to be over 140

AYY YO HOL UP

YOU WUZ SAYIN

YOU SAYING WE WUZ ALL GENIUSES N SHEEIT?

Perfect comment by this well trained monkey

/thread

Well duh, Rick and Morty is probably one of the smartest TV shows ever and look at its subject matter

But niggers are stupid tho doe

If "dark humor" means "being so socially inept to the extent that you offend everyone around you with your autistic jokes" then probably.

Most scientists lack social calibration

we're all geniuses here

If that were the case we'd all be geniuses but if we'd all be geniuses why are we still on this shithole?

Checkmate atheists

That explains why I laugh when I think about slave children in the Asyrian Empire being raped while they watch their subhuman parents being flayed alive.

People with a dark sense of humor are probably just more in touch with the fact that the world is a dark place.

>dark humor
>"i want to le die xDD"
>Superior intelligence

this has nothing to do with politics.

>tfw love dark humour but lazy

Well done, hue.

This is not humour, though. It's Joffrey Lannister tier fantasies.

Tfw too smart for white himour

explains why I only put WE memes here

>What you think about this
I agree. I like my humour dark

explain Sup Forums

gamma conditioning complete

I think it's wonderful

My dick could fit perfectly into your butt.

Fuck dark humor, its bad enough niggers need to appropriate history and culture that isnt theirs but now they're taking humor over too?

you failed to get it. Dark humor is often sardoic or saterical, not to laugh at or belittle people, but to enjoy the silly patterns and circles in life, usually at critical times that most people would call "dark."

It has nothing to do with grandstanding about intelligence, or mocking others.

Mitch Hedberg often would be on the mild side of dark humor. Example. "I will capture a frog, and i will put him in a Jar...but i will also include a stick and a leaf so as to simulate his natural habitat." people laugh.

Some people are laughing that he simply is silly and talking about catching frogs.
Others are laughing that he went the extra step to try and make the frog better off.

The true joke is how shitty it is for the frog that it only gets a leaf and a stick to replace the entirety of it's existence in a fucking jar. That is what is hilarious. How miserable it is. Its funny because its also an allusion to our own lives. There is the "darkness".

Your brain just gained 2grams of mass. enjoy.

So does laughing at a small boat of niggers drowning because they can't be fucked to learn to swim make me a genius?

I like Sweden too.

What the hell are you trying to say

5/10

?/10

kinda,
read this

You intolerant bastard black people are oppressed they need to feed their families of 24 too. You think appropriating culture of humor that came from Africa is correct you bigot? We need to tax humor speech from white men to feed Africa because they invented humor and we must pay our debts for using it.

sweden must be run by hyper intelligences

>gamma conditioning complete

hahaha this isn't going to get the love it deserves from these fucking illiterates

But not intelligent enough to know when to use too or to. Your a faggot.

Sometimes I have broken the Satire/reality continuum really can't tell anymore am I satirical or honest.

I actually dont know how to phrase it any better than by breaking down an example. If you go line by line, and look at the person to which i referenced, let me know where I have confused you and I'll break it down. No kidding. Just post it here, with what confused you, and I will hook you up with knowledge.

>could be

meanwhile Sup Forums is filled with retarded edgelords with ''dark humour''

It is because they are tolerant.
Can't you see the most cucked countries are the smartest and that is unfair Africans need education too haven't you heard of Canadian imperialism that took USA slaves by giving Blacks freedom. Canada must pay debts to America for oppressing American cotton industry and destroying union that was so beautiful filled with local culture.

He said it pretty clearly dude. It's just over your head, or maybe you're also getting distracted given that you yourself are a frog.

Oh for sure.. If this study is accurate then I MUST be a class IV super troll savant.

>INTELLIGENT, NIHILISTIC, AND WITH A WICKED SENSE OF HUMOR

Your new is showing faggot.

A faggot.

Who talked about nihilism? if any it's exactly the opposite

I wouldn't doubt it. It goes past just humor, look at the major serial killers. All smart as fuck.

I always had a feeling that certain people decide to torment others simply out of interest.

My mental fetish is posting passivly but extremely racist posts on twitter, that don't directly target any specific person. Direct attacks get written off very easily, but the more loose posts are taken to heart.

youtube.com/watch?v=ecUdWGCcd74

They just tried recently to say it was a sign of dementia too. Maybe they should get fucked.

They said drinking black coffee is a sign of sociopathy too. Wait a minue. Janeway drank her coffee black, and routinely went back on previous convictions... And she straight up mocked that AI she murdered that one time...

It's all coming together.

I don't know, why don't you stupid nigg-- err I mean geniuses just read the actual paper and conclude for yourselves?
ht
tps://o
cean.sc
i-hub.bz/51823f3
54200af57f2a8446b6
68e03ce/10.1007%4
0s10339-016-078
9-y.pdf

new fags

I don't buy it. You don't have to be smart to laugh at a joke, or to use humor as a coping mechanism to deal with the more depressing side of life.

You do, however, have to be either stupid or an authoritarian to say people are not allowed to laugh at jokes you don't find funny.

Thr ability to deprecate others and oneself. To be able to discern between fact and fiction. Understanding relativity of content. Identifying the target of a joke. Id say its a sign.

I knew it. Pol is the smartest place on earth, literally online mensa. Well done lads.

>trying to sound poetic/profound
In your case it might just be autism. Just a heads up.

brave new world.
love it

I think they should make their fucking minds up.

Both can be true

Are you attempting to use the word sardonic? you are a huge fucking fag. Please kill yourself promptly.

this is the correlation i will choose to believe

its a meme you dip

intelligence is literally the only thing that matters in existence, I would not give to 2 shits about africans or other shitskins coming to my city as long as they are as intelligent, I'll draw the line at somewhere like 110 iq or so

Dementia just makes everything more fun, new, and exciting.

>a study revealed Democrat voter are smarter than Republicans
>a study revealed that people who listen to rock are smarter than the the ones who listen to Hip Hop
>a study revealed that drinking a glas of wine a day makes you smarter

now this.... jesus how many groups are left to pander?

what you "choose to believe" is irrelevant to the truth. I'll believe which ever one is produces a p-value of .0001

Still here. I actually executed the use of the word correctly, and regularly use vocabulary that would make you uncomfortable. Not that I am "oh so smart."

I write technical reports and legal documents, often translating vernacular up and downstream to make it mutually intelligible. Quit thinking unfamiliar words come from "Word a days" and learn to speak to your fullest potential. At the end of this text based communication I know you are a person, and wish you well. Not even being sardonic about it. That comment was me offering a bit of a jab though.

Let me communicate to you in a more familiar way:
youtube.com/watch?v=8U18EuNN2D0

Thanks, I was waiting for someone to post that.

Degenerate humor is key to a healthy society

youtube.com/watch?v=Ri0qiAita4s

i'm a sociopath
AMA

I actually once scored an IQ of 164 as a child.
It's probably just because I'm autistic though.

Obligatory.

This right here is stupidity.

>Being this retarded
Did he not just spell it out for you?

Heh, so this proves feminists ARE dumb.

More like
>Pretending to be ironic when you actually are a passive aggressive, insecure piece of shit
Sooner or later someone will get tired of your nagging and fuck you up.

You write well, very pleasing to read. The balance of each sentence is nice and the ratio of larger to smaller words creates a rhythm that i am enjoying more than i should.

For some reason this reminds me of something i was thinking about the other day. That when you can express yourself properly; with exactly the right articulations and degree. You feel calm and clear and as though each situation is procedural and legal and not a matter of emotional dominance, upset or guilt. Speaking well is control in the finest sense of the word.

Ah, i feel refreshed. Good day my hopefully less autistic user

we geniuses now

>muh cringe response to any self reflective content

You're more damaged than he is.

Aha, I see you do not get my dark humor. Not so intelligent now huh?

>What you think about this

No, OP, it just means you're an asshole.

>fleeing yet again

As I said. You have to face yourself first.

>intelligent
because only exist one type of intelligentse now because I post memes I can resolve complex math or write readable english

>hahaha

>dementia is a sign of supreme intellect

intelligence is kind of useless if it ends up with the wrong person, so there's really no point in taking all that much pride in it, but what you did with it.

hahahueahauheuheuheu

can confirm.

K.C. Green is not a genius
Ronnie Filyaw is not a genius
Andrew Hussie is a literal retard
Doesn't seem to line up