Can someone give me a basic gestalt on the current situation of Trump?

Can someone give me a basic gestalt on the current situation of Trump?

Everything you hear here is pretty much 'lel another loss. Drumpf is finished'

holy

Trump is doing work and people Trump doesn't know exist are bitching about stupid shit basically.

what's the point of cutting off someone's head if he is already dead

dumb beaners

jesus christ what the fuck is that video

Literally nothing unexpected or even controversial has happened. Leftist agitators are being violent racist scum. That's about it.

>work

hahahaha

nvm he's not dead

Get the fuck out normie.

Thinking the same, holy shit.

I was so upset that OP posted a video of a dog being gutted alive.

I'm absolutely so relieved that it's just some non-American peasant.

Who is paying for the wall?

Cartels Killing someone

they sliced off his face, cut off his arms and were in the proces of decapitating him, they probably did other stuff as well. guy was alive too

Where was this criticism on presidents golfing for the last 8 years? More business is done at golf courses than offices anyways but shills like yourself would never know that because they don't let you out.

Hurhuhruhruhruhrur

All presidents play golf spic

here bro

How the fuck do you survive that? And what did he do?

dunno. drugs or some shit to prevent him from passing out because of the paint and i guess you probably have to make sure he doesn't bleed out

THE REASON WE NEED A FUCKING WALL WITH AN ELECTRIC CURRENT RUNNING THROUGH IT LIKE JURRASIC PARK

ANYONE FOR OPEN BORDERS WANTS THIS IN OUR COUNTRY, LEFTISTS LITERALLY SUPPORT THIS

Why does it always take so long for people to die, fuck
was the same in that 2guys1hammer vid, kept going on and on

The media keeps trying to pick off cabinet members to weaken the Trump administration. It's not having much effect. They figure he'll be easier to control if he doesn't have people around him who he can trust.

The budget will probably involve a trade from democrats for the Arts Grant to stay in place.

Sanctuary cities are going to get tagged by withholding federal funds. This will IMMEDIATELY make Los Angeles and New York comply seeing how those large cities can barely function. Expect to see large riots over it.

ICE agents are removing Mexicans and are hoping the increased activity will prompt the other illegals to remove themselves. Each article written about their actions should create a building pressure.

The political theater of the United States is building crescendo toward violence this summer. Although, the heat seems to make people crazier.

This vid has been posted in the past and some Spanish speaking anons say in the version with sound the people doing this to him say
"you picked the wrong side".
Hes a spy or a rival cartel possibly.

>baby's first gore
How cute honestly

It's nothing nigger. More MSM "Unnamed sources say Trump sucks Russian cock" BS.

Fucking kek

>killing your clients

dude, this is how we get the meat from our tacos, it's a cultural thing; you see, ancient aztecs ripped apart the hearts of blah blah blah

Just dozens now I'm sad

Thanks, user.

>Everything is Muh Fake news

Isn't it time for you to go to bed Vlad? Your vodka is calling.

That was just one section, it killed 100+

Also here was a stampede before or after this that had 500+ I think

People are much more difficult to kill than you would think senpai.
You can cut a man in half on a band saw and sure he will die but it could take hours.

I am curious now, is it normal to feel absolutely no empathy or sorrow for the men in these gore videos?

I only ever find videos / images upsetting if they show children, women, or even most animals. But men? next to nothing.