OHEXIT THREAD

JUNKER HAS OUR BACK.

NOW'S THE TIME TO MAKE OUR MOVE.

MICHIGAN, YOU'RE FUCKING FIRST.

express.co.uk/news/politics/785813/European-Union-EU-boss-threatens-break-up-US-retaliation-Trump-Brexit-support

ALL OHIOANS REPORT IN.

But why Ohio?

He's a Eurofag who knows nothing about America

Ohio has some of the cheapest rent and some of the worst job prospects in the country. It's absorbing citizens.

this meme is funny.

614 here. what the fuck is this loon talking about?

>Ohio

Westsylvania*

we even have super villians like the akron poop bandit

COME GIT SUM YOU COLLOSSAL FAGGOTS. YOU FUCKING 65MPH FREEWAY SPEED LIMIT TICKET WRITING FAGGOTS. YOU CORN GROWING, DEAD CITY LIVING FAGGOTS, NO INDUSTRY HAVING, TOLEDO STEALING FAGGOTS. NO GREAT LAKE NAMED AFTER YOUR BASED STATE FAGGOTS. FLAT LANDED, METHEAD INFESTED FAGGOTS. WHRIGHT BROTHERS LEARNED TO FLY JUST TO I GET OFF THE SHIT TIER FAGGOT CLAY THAT IS OHIO. FUCKING 25 ASTRONAUTS TRYING TO GET AS FAR AWAY FROM THEIR FAGGOTY ASS STATE. FUCKING MASCOT IS GODDAMN TREE JIZZ, FUCKING BUCKEYE FAGGOTS. COME GIT SUM YOU DEAD ASS FAGGOTS, ILL DROWN YOUR FAGGOT STATE IN BLOOD.

Cleveland is ready to be a New Rome.

Like the fucking Ohians could ever beat the Kentucky National Guard.

THE SUN SHINES BRIGHT

In ohio for grad school. Basically the same as Wisconsin, so I don't really get the hate; it's just like every other midwestern state, only I guess with fewer trees. Indiana 65N is GOAT stretch of highway though. Those windmills are red beacons of hope in the middle of the night when I'm driving home.

Kentucky -our poor, toothless cousin-

You'll never take PA, yellow bellied faggot.

wow ohioican here and i have to say i really support my fellow east coasters breaking away from this illegitimate confederacy

LEAF GIT GO AND STAY GO!

REEEEEEE

frankly i agree with your outrage about people who are not ohionazim trying to push us apart

here is a close up shot of the akron pooper

Like Michigan is any better. Niggers on the east side, Bible thumping morons on the west. Fuck this state. The UP is cool for 3 months a year though.

As an Ohioan I am completely bewildered at Junker's selection of our state to secede alongside Texas. At least Texas has a history of secession-based dispositions that weren't from the early 1800's.

atleast you will get a nice flag on 4chins if it happens

PA reporting in,
You're one of our better neighbors t b h
NJ belongs in the trash

I like this pasta. I died at the wright brother remark.

You'll be apart of the Pennsylvanian Empire instead.

What would it take for Ohio to rebell?

Small, boring, dispensible.

>going into an alliance with Quebec
how about no

513 here. Ohio River is ours and will be guarded with submarines and ar-15's. I love Kentucky, but they must respect our borders.

>65MPH FREEWAY SPEED LIMIT TICKET WRITING FAGGOTS
only in Lindale

Because it's ridiculous. Ohio leaving the US is like Sussex becoming separate from England or Normandy from France.

Quebec is nationalist as fuck, They despise Trudeau and his diversity shilling. A white union would be badass.

sit your ass down O- HIGH- O

OHIO A SHIT

t. Michigander

Dear Ohio,

Get the fuck out of here you suck.

t. former Ohioian.

and what 18 electoral votes?