#Britwashing is now a thing

#Britwashing is now a thing

Samuel Jackson is one angry negro

I'm not so sure. I've listened to a lot of interviews with him, and even though he grew up in a really racist segregated area, he seems pretty purple. I think he just makes KANGZ and blue remarks like this to appease his followers.

Brought in chains to Hollywood?

I make his Kangol hats.

True story.

Wez wuz KANGs till whity tuke our Kangdom!!

Dey brought Us in Chains! Ombongo was a slave man before he was president!!

NAW gibs me reparations or your racist mayn

Pretty sure this idiot was never in chains or a slave

>mfw there were more black slaveowners then white ones in America

Population of the United States in 1860; comp. from the original returns of the Eighth Census...
Title Page [PDF], Full Document [ZIP, 113.7 MB] (Download the FULL Document)

Agriculture of the United States in 1860; comp. from the original returns of the Eighth Census...
Title Page [PDF], Full Document [ZIP, 58.9 MB] (Download the FULL Document)

Now look at the Population of the United States in 1860 at 1860a-02.pdf and page xii
Now look at the Agriculture of the United States in 1860 at 1860b-08.pdf and page 247

Now there where 384,884 TOTAL Slaveholders in the US in 1860
of those 261,198 were Black or Mulatto, 155,148 were Black, 106,770 were Mulatto
So 261,884/384,884 = .68
155,148/384,884 = .40
106,770/384.884 = .277

68% of Slave Owners in 1860 in the entire USA were Black or Mulatto
40% of Slave Owners in 1860 in the entire USA were Black
28% of Slave Owners in 1860 in the entire USA were Mulatto
32% of Slave Owners in 1860 in the entire USA were WHITE

The US Civil War started in 1861.

Yeah well he should have been

Does the victim complex of black Americans ever end?

He's a nigger. Statistically it's likely he has been in chains.

>White working class want to preserve their jobs
Racist, xenophobic, bigotry

>A fucking privileged nigger "actor" wants to preverse his job
Brave, progressive

The good thing is that this fucking idiot has embraced Trump's immigration policy and he even don't know it because his stupidity. Congratulations, Mr Jackson, you are now a Trump supporter.

What a fucking retard.

nice, american blacks jumping to the throats of eu blacks; I want to see this becoming a next thing

they are a lost cause. we just need to get them the fuck out our country and fast. say if the usa was attacked, do you think the niggers would fight to defend the usa or defect for the promise of gibs? i consider nigger subhumans to be a national security threat

By the way the "white" ones probably includes jews who owned at a rate extremely higher than actual whites.

God this niggers face is so punchable

They are and were dying for america in countless wars while you were wanking your dad, faggot.

maybe we could help a bit by getting this trending on twitter? just a thought

#britwashing

>what is acting

similar concept to this

thanks, actually I dont use twitter at all so I wasn't aware

No, it does not.

>they were welcomed in as royalty

Yup

anything to stay relevant and getting endorsements for kangolololridiculoushats

Do whites get blamed more than the jews?

Is this fractal?

Once they achieve their ideal "balance" of black actors being hired and proportionally represented from all nations, are they going to switch to "Okay, he's from the US, but he's not from Detroit!"

then "Okay, he's from the US and Detroit, but not the projects!"

another one

nice, I am trying to think of ways of lure american blacks into thinking of eu ones they dont deserve all the gibmedats and programmes they are receiving because they didnt suffered the slavery in a way they did - if we could make it work this would be glorious to watch

>Milk is a symbol of white supremacy

Do people not realize satire of posting "quotes" on Sup Forums

It's true. Lactose Intolerance is proof of racial inequality.

samuel l jacksons rant is the first spark

that's exactly what I thought - knowing that most of them think that eu is a single country maybe they could be convinced they have to pay for it - this would result in maximum outrage

WE WUZ KANGZ

membur mh brothas we wuz pikn kottun las week n sheit den deez niggaz kum frm da quenns asshole nigga. mfk sneks on a mfkn plane nigga.

No.

They really really don't.

They believe everything.

Every single thing.

most of them think america is worser to them and conditions are better in europe. a lot of them want to go back to africa where they think they will be welcomed as kings

'X was Black' has to be my favourite meme, these things are always fucking hilarious

EMPIRED
M
P
I
R
E
D