rt.com/usa/382869-un-haley-assad-syria/
youtube.com/watch?v=uhncgrm35YM
archive.is/uK2Di
w
a
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/03/bannon-health-care-bill.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Fsyby6oS-9I
sys.Sup
pagesix.com/2017/03/30/whats-really-behind-the-rash-of-celebrity-home-burglaries/?_ga=1.201913625.921659808.1490907156
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MOVEMENT

SHILLS BTFO
DEMOCRATS BTFO

rt.com/usa/382869-un-haley-assad-syria/

>"Our priority is no longer to sit there and focus on getting Assad out," Ambassador Nikki Haley told a small group of reporters on Thursday.

>Earlier in the day, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said that the future of President Assad “will be decided by the Syrian people.”

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN TRUMP GUARANTEED ASSAD'S VICTORY

AJOO~

Reminder to ignore shills

Based judge nap on Fox News right now

35%

>All he has to do is call USCIS and tell them to stop accepting DACA applications but he hasn't. It's entirely reasonable to want that to be done.

Why would he do that? They are volunteering all the information needed to deport them and inputting them straight into the government system.

That's even devilish by the current administration letting them continue doing it. Almost as big of a trap as that "green card lottery"

1st Russia best ally

Sorry for this, but I made this and wanted to share it with people who love Spicer as much as I do.
youtube.com/watch?v=uhncgrm35YM

Who'd be interested in pic related patches on authentic blank MAGA hats?

MSM buys 50% of views from chinese bots

archive.is/uK2Di

>(((New York Times))) gets 50% of their views from China
w ww.alexa.com/siteinfo/nytimes.com
a rchive.is/EfNhx

>(((Washington Post))) gets 60% of their views from China
w ww.alexa.com/siteinfo/washingtonpost.com
a rchive.is/XI3Ug

>(((The Guardian))) gets 50% of their views from China
w ww.alexa.com/siteinfo/theguardian.co.uk (already memoryholed)

drumpf is a corporote puppet

Nice.

Another interesting point is all the former or currently registered Democrats in high places in Trump's administration.

>53-47 now
Seven more votes to cuck Schumer out of a filibuster. I can't wait.

Was there any significance to the DNC firing all their staffers, or is that normal?

May the Danish - American friendship and alliance last a thousand suns

We may be small but we are down for anything to help the Western civilization

What is the story with OP's pic? Don't understand second half of it

>Who'd be interested in pic related patches on authentic blank MAGA hats?

Many many people, do it like the canadian patches dude, build it and they will come

Remember to make a profit out of it, don't be a fucking commie

She totally didn't mean what she admitted on MSNBC, please no subpoena, no federal indictment

Crazy there are still white democrats. The cuckold gene is real

IT'S OVER

DRUMPF IS FINISHED

RECITE YOUR DEATH HAIKU

Yay

That Juncker fellow needs to get his luxemburger ass kicked, bullying has its uses

W-what did he mean by this?

Any hope of Denmark leaving the EU in the foreseeable future?

Reminder @ is the at sign

this is one of the first iterations of your flag.

>What is the story with OP's pic? Don't understand second half of it

Liberals finally understanding the extent of the pull of their archnemesis (this site).

Its normal. (((They))) will only make an issue out of something like that when Trump does it.

Manchin scared as fuck of losing his seat.

dont trust him tho, dump him for GOP anyways, because once he gets his next 6 years he'll turn so fast.

They're probably freaking out about leakers and no, it's not normal to fire FUCKING EVERYONE.

DNC is crashing and burning, this is why they're still pushing muh Russia to distract from their own desperation.

It is normal, unfortunately.

>I was only joking about my expert knowledge I shared confidently on national television

Why do we need commentary from these idiots? I can read "the press" myself. Why not ask some lady at the grocery store to give her opinion.

Are we greatest allies yet?

I really hope you guys don't end up like your cousin Sven.

>Vice President Mike Pence breaks a tie-vote to move to a resolution (H.J. Res. 43) allowing states to block public health grants to Planned Parenthood. Five hours of debate are now in order on the measure.

HOLY SHIT PENCE HAPPENED

I can smell it. It's getting closer. So close now. We know about the SCIF. We know what it means. The office of White House Counsel is putting together the reverse targeting case right now. Nunes was not "briefing" the president, he was getting marching orders on how to handle it with the press. The president had seen it all already. It's a sting, boys. And it's going to be glorious.

Nah we have a special agreement that leaves us out of all the legal / immigration shit

We just trade and live off high tech jobs and exports

Denmark will always be more loyal to Washington D.C. than Berlin though

Jared Leto shilled for Hill.

Although he's never really been a political person and obviously only shilled because his manager told him to for public purposes.

Democrats are finished. Sane, white liberals see this.

It's a good thing they don't have the nuclear codes.

What else could it be
Has there been a time where @ wasn't at?

this

they just couldnt do it earlier because people were watching, especially b4 election.

Trump said on Tucker and in his statement a week ago that there were parts he didn't like and we would get a much better one. Assuming he wasn't deliberately setting it up for failure, I understand where he was coming from with wanting to fix it later in the process, but neocon politicians cannot be trusted to do that right. Even in the best case scenario, passing the good parts would require the nuclear option.
Read this article:
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/03/bannon-health-care-bill.html
And watch this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=Fsyby6oS-9I
For some perspective.
I know from Morning Jew that the effort to resuscitate the bill is being led by Bannon, so hopefully he is looking to make some changes and Ryan will take a backseat.
Freedom caucus will cause problems later (they will probably even try to block the wall), so it is good that Trump is putting them in their place. I wouldn't jump to any conclusions at this point.

>implying manchin isn't /ourguy/
I'm fairly certain he voted yes on every cabinet position.

So many good potential combos. Have a blank red hat with the right wing safety squad patch that looks very nice.

Thanks desu.

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdailycaller.com%2F2017%2F03%2F30%2Fan-estimated-36000-illegal-immigrants-have-received-amnesty-under-trump-as-he-reneges-on-promise%2F

And to any Europeans,white South Americans or White South Africans. He most likely won't let you come in. I doubt he will even replace the immigration act with the merit based one towards Europeans he promised. Yeah allow more votes for democrats and welfare abusers in instead of meeting members of the white community who helped make him win. What a traitor, and no I'm not even shilling this is a legit source he admitted himself. DACA is helping us become the next Brazil. He needs to repeal DACA, Immigration act/system and H1B if he truly wants America to return to its glory days. But I doubt that now that he's a joke.

>Why do we need commentary from these idiots?

They're trying to do damage control, after she fully shit the bed. It's fucking hilarious!

I jumped off the roof but survived, for some reason, I wish I hadn't, survived, that is. And now I have to be sober as well in the hospital, is there a worse thing

Why is Trump acting like such a bitch lately, he aint draining shit.

Rand 2020 - A Clear Vision for America

buzzfeed shills him as sexy, he's one of the top nu-males in those circles

>Sup Forums btfo
>wtf im with her now
>really makes you think

I'm pretty sure by now everyone has them actually

La Raza is assuming direct control

NIGGERS AND WHITEY OUT
ILLEGALS ALL IN

So they're artificially inflating revenue through viewership and clicks, with a bot service they pay for because they've lost too many subscribers.

When does the income loss hit them?

he wont act like /ourguy/ once he thinks he can get away with it

All eyes are on us now

>Denmark will always be more loyal to Washington D.C. than Berlin though

Why though? We didn't even help you out in WW2, or are you memeing.

I think he meant it literally, not niggers.

Disgusting. Maltreatment of Hispanics continues unabated from the Trump administration.

Pence should preside over the senate every day. Zap those faggots when they get out of line.

Remember to find a way to ship overseas at a low cost and to provide an anonymous way to pay for it.

I get that you're look at this situation through rose colored glasses but theres no evidence that Trump is using DACA as a honeypot vs illegals. Quite the opposite actually as 36,000 applicants have been accepted since the start of the administration and are currently collecting gibs. I voted for Trump to put good justices on the SC and to end our retarded immigration practices so this is an important campaign promise for me.

Standard procedure actually
It's still good because all the new hires will either be more corrupt insiders or Bernout diversity hires

not immediately deporting /=/ amnesty
goddamn I hate the media

>Trump: OK dont worry I will fix
>*executes el chapo*

Not all, two of them he didn't, one certainly he didn't was DeVos. But I can kinda understand, everyone, and I mean everyone including possibly his voters would have dog piled on him.

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdailycaller.com%2F2017%2F03%2F30%2Fan-estimated-36000-illegal-immigrants-have-received-amnesty-under-trump-as-he-reneges-on-promise%2F

You got conned, I can't believe whites trusted this man.

Come on user, you don't even know how to copy and paste a link in this board. You couldn't give a bigger telltale of being an outsider if you tried to.

it never will
propaganda outlets will always be funded by the people who want to fuck you over

Even if that were true (It's Not), wouldn't that validate Trump's claims based on the same information?

Can't wait until they double down on the identity politics and drive the few remaining Dems away from the establishment.

I'm on a phone, I'll be on the computer in a minute.

Oh no, the poor millionaire mass murderer is being manhandled in prisons. ;_;

Fuck having laws and order and shit, let all the Cartels run wild and all of the illegals in - Bernie 2020

@118966457
>haiku
>3-4-4 meter

What the fuck is this shit? I don't even know what this poetry form is called, but it's not a haiku.

Case in point, see

Uh-huh

I just rewatched that interview, she literally said "not enough was coming out and I knew there was more". Seems like some major backpedaling all of sudden.

>two of them he didn't
Who was the other?

stop shilling your shitty article, they literally use BUZZFEED as a fucking source.

Why don't you send us a shitload of Lego pieces every year like Holland does with flowers for Canada?

it probably had the right number of mora in japanese

We have a late contended for the worst and most obvious shill of the month award

People post from phones in this board everyday without fucking up as big league as you just did.

I bet trump is going to allow that fucker here too. Trump needs to repeal the immigration act with his merit based one that allows Europeans and other whites to migrate here legally. We were founded by whites, we should allow immigration from white ones too.

With lego enjoying massive gains atm it could totally be done.

for user from last /ptg/

>We have a late contended for the worst and most obvious shill of the month award

Seriously, I never seen such a large fuckup even ironically in here.

New crop maybe?

When will Denmark break from the EU?

pagesix.com/2017/03/30/whats-really-behind-the-rash-of-celebrity-home-burglaries/?_ga=1.201913625.921659808.1490907156

>LOS ANGELES — The gang members start their days in the impoverished neighborhoods of South Los Angeles, but their real work begins in some of the city’s wealthiest enclaves.

The EITC flag was just a blue field with the logo. That's not it. The only result that brings up is "naval jack".

Although tbqh, I've never really liked our flag in terms of design. I mean, I love our flag because it's the flag our country obviously, but just in terms of overall designs, never been a fan. I'm more into solid designs. No stripes.

Amnesty International needs to fuck off for good, they did the same thing with one of those guys that was involved in the bataclan massacre
When you go at such lengths against my country you shouldn't be granted any fucking rights at all and I don't care about meme star wars morale like "if we do this we'll be like them"

Law is for jews

>Britbong dicksucking Mongermerica

Queen Elizabeth would be ashamed of you for defending a country that doesn't want Anglos.

>(((Amnesty International)))
Kikes are irrelevant now.

Reminder that awoos trigger shills
Awoo~

>implying Japanese write anti-Trump haikus

Is this actually a thing?

Guys , i was kidding the whole time , i actually love anime