Generation Z

>Generation Z
>Got called lazy, stupid, sheltered, spoiled, apathetic, and seen as the "worst generation ever".
>Now getting praised for being "conservative" and "red-pilled".

Explain this Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=08XWA8zpvT4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ggpqa5vTGVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Got called lazy, stupid, sheltered, spoiled, apathetic, and seen as the "worst generation ever".
Those are Shillennials though

>worst generation
>millennials
Found the baby boomer guys

That is literally what people had and have been saying about millennials. Gen Z used to be known as the Minecraft/Call of Duty generation

I think they got lumped in with millenials, who are a bunch of adult children, but that's because of the fault of the baby boomers, therefore the baby boomers are the worst generation.

FUCK BABY BOOMERS

this happens literally every generation

you're thinking of millenials

Boomers bred and raised the "participation award generation", they also spearheaded the hippie movement and sat idly by as multiculturalism took over.

>Gen Z used to be known as the Minecraft/Call of Duty generation
It's the FNAF and Blundertale generation now.

We were so wrong. I'm so sorry.

Yeah this.

How does Sup Forums feel about Gen X?

>FNAF and Blundertale
can confirm with my 8-year-old nephew. add Roblox/Minecraft while you're at it.

this. They cucked us out of the things that make people adults - having your own house, job, ect. Fuck them all.

Isn't Undertale pretty much tumblr: the game? How is a generation who loves that redpilled?

Is Steve Austin /ourguy/?
youtube.com/watch?v=08XWA8zpvT4

>Isn't Undertale pretty much tumblr: the game
I thought that was Life is Strange?

literally everything that's wrong in the world is because of Baby Boomers.

Millennials being apathetic about being handed a plate full of shit is no surprise.

Reminder: It's still the Baby Boomers running the show. It will still be 10-20 years before Millennials are allowed to rule. Baby Boomers clinging on to power as long as they possibly can.

Mere mental gymnastics.

As someone who's a high school senior (18) I can say that sure, we are redpilled more, like I can the the nigger word at my lunch table and nothing happens

We are more apathetic politically

We have some purple haired freaks but people generally keep their views to themselves

I hope you're keep those guys in line

Your saviors of the white race have arrived.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ggpqa5vTGVY

Every Gen Z person is underaged -- the oldest will hit 18 next year -- and should be banned for browsing while underage.

Thank you.

absolutely.

>Every Gen Z person is underaged -- the oldest will hit 18 next year
When this generation is being talked about, some (if not most) say generation z was born between 1995-2009.

>shitting on boomers
"greatest generation" detected

Dumb wagecuck generation

Millennials skew to the left because they came of age during GW, whereas Gen Z has more of a right lean because they came of age during Obama.

Those who come of age during Trump will be more left leaning since everyone gets disappointed with the status quo and disillusionment sets in and when you want someone to blame you blame the people in power.

Except you're wrong, grampa. 21 yo here :^)

it's one of those games that is objectively good but the entire fanbase around it is cancerous

Erdoğan is your benevolent daddy