/POLDER/ stone coal edition

DISCLAIMER

Welcome to / polder /, home of the Dutch Resistance, fighting for truth, justice and liberty for the people of the Netherlands. Outsiders take note, we are a proud and stubborn people, and do not conform willingly. We stick to our culture, yet recognize and respect others'. We will probably not always converse in the universal language of the almighty mongolian goat herding forum (English), but we're probably willing to translate almost anything (Dutch) for you.

---

Since we are now in the forefront of the TK2017 elections, the focus will shift more towards a broader - albeit still Dutch - focus. As long as these threads keep filling up (or when new Dutch happenings arise) / polder / will exist and flourish.

Remember: / polder / is a board of peace, brotherhood and justice. Keep the redpill windmill turning.

---

Previous thread: >> 118942620

/ Polder / archief:

Http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/polder/

FvD Framing Archief:

> Https://hackmd.io/s/BJ19X30ix

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ilots2URyKM
maps.nrc.nl/tk2017dev/tk2017sb.php
discord.gg/6ceyZ
restaurantkek.nl/menu_huidig.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

talk the english like teached in the real holland

I shall talk english how I it have learned it

we must the break party cartel!

Keep everything in one thread, you fags.

Fuck. I don't want to loose my polder...

The thing is, /int doesn't have the same community and never will.

Wht did the last one 404? Are mods US niggers?

We were posting in English. Why the fuck did we get pruned? Fucking Libero mods

the other two got pruned

last one just got pruned as we speak so welcome. to the last one

Fuck, when point comes to little pole, we have to obey the mods or something will swing.

The other thread has already been deleted. They are on to us

Hmm I think I will look the cat out of the tree here. I wonder if the mod () has a monkey up his sleeve.

youtu.be/ilots2URyKM
NEVER FORGET THIS IS FLEMISH GROUND

De otter tread has Been deletet also, WTF!?

we need to spiek english

WHO DE KANKER IS THIS FAGGOT, HE'S BEEN BROWSING Sup Forums SINCE AT LEAST MARCH 19TH REEEEEEEEEE

>tfw at least your post was capped

QUICK we musten the mods not angry make, talk english!

We have to speak very good english today

>Fuck, when point comes to little pole, we have to obey the mods or something will swing.
For some reason my brain 404s whenever I try to read stonecoal English

B-but 90% of the dutch are able to hold conversations in Englisb so we're fine. Only turks fuck up the average

Don't go the mod on the rod hunting

I know that feel i was the baudet gevolkerd guy

my REEEEEE has been heard

Now can we finally the world our good english lets see

so guys what gone you do this night?

So we know that the left cartel is on the spying in our /POLDER/ what we do?

It's high time that I go sleeping.

Talk english please

So for de tird time a /polder/meetup @ utrecht cs on a friday in april seems Prettie cool to me

joe hef toe spiek englis pieter

Tasty

posting of the nazi
peacock shops

checked&rekt
Truste G

much too late to bed going.

Tomorrow we meet next to the pastastore

(((utrechts))) is a through kike running city we must have meetup in the polder maybe

Nothing, their delusion and victim-based retoric will make left parties fall even more the next election,

we can speak english, but it is going about a principle

Sounds good desu

Sould we put up a discord today or tomorrow?

I'd kind of like too go, but I'm an antisocial autist...

tomorrow we going meeting next to the pasta store on utrecht cs

Well /int is not a viable option then.

-.-

I barely get the chance to watch Dutch television atm. What the fuck is happening?

i-im too shy for that

Is linking to a dutch website allowed by the American nigger-tier mods?

CONTROLLED also 4 u!

Aren't we all?

ELECTION RESULT BY POLLING STATION:

maps.nrc.nl/tk2017dev/tk2017sb.php

Interesting how outside Limburg, the PVV areas are near DENK areas. I guess it shows you get redpilled by experience.

EAT PANNEKOEKEN

I thought that the kek restaurant funny would is

>Shitposting on anonymous Venezuelan cannabis cultivation boards is now notable in lefty Twitter circles

ehehehe what a timeline

Im quitte antisocial too, hell i'm a INFP, but i always kinda click with likeminded people

We already have one for /Polder/
discord.gg/6ceyZ

Sodeju, this is actually quite based. Chapeau to our Flemish brothers and sisters!

>Interesting how outside Limburg, the PVV areas are near DENK areas. I guess it shows you get redpilled by experience.
This most certainly rattles the ol' noodle. Thanks burgerbro.

Was about to say the same. Been to a website community meetup twice, and was an antisocial autistic loner both times.

>tfw cant into being social

Meeting up at KEK would be pretty cool for the anons with floessen to burn.

MEEKOMEN NAAR DE NEDERDRAAD
ANGLICISMEN TEN STRENGSTE VERBODEN

>tfw
the lefts last resort is to spy on autists on a notorious secondhand Filipino skying glasses forum

That's way too Early beter tot spread the cancer in the coming 1-2 weeks

with some stroop hope I

Oh kut moet bord kruislinken

This is bretty gud desu. Thanks for the link

>We recognize and respect other cultures.

Fucking cucked.

Hmm I might bite the bullet and go to a meetup like this once, just to try it out. What time and where?

As long as it's not on my birthday, I'm up for it. Those with MAGA hats should wear them.

I spent a weekend in Arnhem and they had a parade celebrating their liberation by the U.S. Army. The Dutch earned my life long respect on that day.

50 gulden for the most basic 3-course meal

>TV on. Giro555 shilling>Out the window it goes!

Drink two beers 30 minutes before arriving, you'll loosen up and we probably end up in a pub anyway.

Yes with eatings for good of

why is everyone speaking butchered English, you cheesers on the whole speak nearly perfect English. Better than native speakers, in some cases.

70 guilders*

restaurantkek.nl/menu_huidig.asp
€35,- voor een 3-gangen menu. Niet goedkoop, maar niet debiel duur als kek zo kwalitatief is als het pretendeert te zijn desu.

Erdoğan is your benevolent daddy

out principle against the mods

Sorry but I justed wanted to mention Erkenbrand again. Probably less autistic than a pure /Polder/ meetup so less autistic real life meme spouting and it's really fun :DDD

It is a tick middel finger toe the mots leafbro

Sam pls. We get it now...

To spite the mods.
It's English, but with the Dutch sentence structure.

Wat zyde gy tot my, gy kleine duyvelspecht? Ik beveel ge er kennis van te neemen dat ik met lof ende goedkeuring een kaapersbrief heb gehad van Willem van Oranje ende betrokken ben geweest by talryke geheyme offensieven tegen Alva en de zyne, en zelfstandig meer dan drie honderden Spanjolen heb omgelegd. Ik ben gehard by den Katergeuzen en ben den beste schutter onder den Nederlandsche vlag. Ge bent niet meer dan myn zoveelste doelwit. Ik zal u uyt myne gewest verwyderen met een nauwkeurigheid die de wereld nog nimmer aangechouwen had. Let op myn verdomde woorden! Gy denkt dat ge deze leuhgenpraat aan my kan verkoopen per postduyf? Gy had tweemaal moeten denken, cattengehspuys! In dezen tyd dat ik deze missive opstel, stuur ik opdracht naar myn geheymen samenstel van verspieders ende vloerduyven, verspreid door den Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden en wordt dezen postduyf gevolgd, dus ge kunt zich maar beter voorbereiden op den storm, rabaut. Den storm die het bedroevenden klyne ding dat gy uw leven noemt weg zal vaagen.
Gy bent dood, kind. Ik kan overal, ten alle tyden zyn ende ik kan ge op zeven honderden wyzen doden, ende dat is slechts met myne bloten handen. Niet alleen zyt ik veelomvattend geoefend in den ongewapenden krygskunst, maar alsmede heb ik het voltallige arsenaal der watergeuzen ter myner beschikking ende ik zal dat benutten om uwer lamlendigen achtereinde van het vastenland te vagen, gy klynen schobbejak. Als gy had geweten wat voor eene goddelooze vergelding uw 'geestige' missive teweeg zou brengen, had ge misschien op uwen tong gebeten. Maar dat kon ge niet. Gy deed het niet ende nu zult ge de tol betalen,
gy verdomde smeerkanis. Ik zal furie over u schyten en gy zult er in verzuypen. Ge zyt dood, hoerenzeune

we secluded people are, reason there is we english speak

>What time and where?
We're still debating that desu. Any and all suggestions are welcome.

Oh, ok...for a second i thought you guys might be the kankermarokkanen or something

Inglis plies

cultures not barbarians. can you read?

rip

>Not getting our babelfish-translated Dutch idioms.
Seriously, the only good thing your country has ever produced is maple syrup

Dammit I have one gigantic sentence thought out for that alone.

All good here leaf. Thanks for your concern.

How long before you can bake a new bread? I ran into a timer previous 2 times.

You're gonna get executed by a mod m8.

would really a shameful exhibition if the cancer mods this prune because of pasta

neato

I must still my ID card renew, it is already unvalid since 3 november

Fuck you sam, pls

I also never got an answer who the hell JvDyck was? Thread got killed so fast. So fast. But we can make these thread great again. Gonna make 'em so great...

So uh. Pic related? Anyone?

Sam, fucking b-tier faggot.

Good God, no.

What's a tweep?

no clue. Perhaps some of our more autistic sleuths can give him the good ol' Anne Fleur treatment. Make him spill his spaghetti on live tv for our lord kek.