EU YES!!!!!

Ahahahahah

Thank god for brexit

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactase
indivisibleguide.com/
dailysignal.com/2017/02/10/indivisible-with-ties-to-george-soros-sows-division-against-trump-gop-lawmakers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dog bless you UK

1 million new french, and swedes

Nice timing there.
Farage is the true hero of our time.

Are UK going to stop taking in immigrants immediately or how does it work?

Your still in for at least two more years, why do you always forget that, fellow members :^)

Why even have a navy?

You're*

Well since they wouldn't have the EU telling them what to do anymore, they would have to solve it among themselves.Good question indeed.

To help migrants :)

not trying to be a faggot but
>daily mail

I think this is the end. Which country removed gadafi?

Wouldn't surprise me if the EU had actually built a migrant pipeline

so what happens when African and the middle east is devoid of people?

France, GB and US

>He thinks Brexit will save him
>Muslim mayor
Europe is sinking ship fa,m.

They can't come over here, you don't automatically gain E.U. citizenship on entering Europe, they must claim asylum and apply (it'll take ~7 years). Plus, they're all heading to Germany, your leader is weak and can't stand up for the rights of your own citizenry.

i plead the 5th

>or how does it work?
It doesn't, they will keep getting their share of streetshitters and pakis.

I also wonder about this

Funny how you are so smug while having the largest Muslim population in the whole of Europe already and a Muslim mayor on top.
Part and parcel etc.
Lel, weak is only one thing it's the brains of deluded anglos.
You didn't jump ship
You have already sunk m8

DAS RITE!!

>tfw I recognize the shirts of the people on the rescue boat.
>tfw worked for them.
>tfw they do everything they can ilegally to get more money and displace other business with great contracts like red-cross on beaches by lowering the price of their services thus paying the workers fucking shit.
>tfw they are bringing illegal negros to europe to lower more our salaries.

Well lads, fuck this world.

Ah, of course...
No more transit country, no more immigrants

This depopulation by economic migration will actually cause a net growth in population due to less people being a burden on the aid system (Only really works for leeches like african nations).

Call it the re-balancing of an equilibrium if you will.

what i'm learning is that anglos are really stubborn. love it.

The only solution for the EU so survive is to place these people across east Europe.

>thinks britistan is saved

wew

Are they trying to collapse themselves?

Not via the EU.

>Not via the EU.
You sure showed me.

My body is ready for this, let the enrichment begin :^)

I'd rather be smug for leaving than in denial for being forced to stay.

We have no problem with Muslims, contrary to what you might believe, like we welcome Sikhs, our problem has always been with economic migrants and those who hate western culture.

Enjoy the Christmas market next year (if you can still call it that.)

And 4 more years of Frau Merkel.

You don't have to paddle very far.. and a golden ticket into European civilisation for you and your descendents is yours!

I think 3M at least will try this year. 1M is the absolute minimum.

I have a dream.
A deadly GMO-made virus attacking only people with sandnigger/regular niggers DNA.
That is starting to look like the only option to save the world.
I really want to preserve the African wildlife, otherwise nuking the shit out the entire continent would be an option.

>We have no problem with Muslims,
t.sadiq khan.

This. Look at how many Italians there are in the US, Brazil, and Argentina today. When their ancestors left Italy the people who stayed had less competition for farmland and fishing etc and you have 50 million people still living in Italy.

Make it activate if not digested by lactase.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactase

>3 millions muslims already living in the uk
sorry chaps way to late

>We have no problem with Muslims

Kys Ahmed.

Why are you lying? Germany and France both have larger Muslim populations than the UK.

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

>We have no problem with Muslims
*record scratches*
Who the fuck have you been talking to reddit?

china takes them

Europeans move there to Africa and enjoy the weather, the most fertile soil on earth, the largest mineral deposits on earth, take selfies with the rhinos, and use the location to dominate global shipping routes with massive engineering projects to connect the oceans and build giant canals? I dunno

>#Brexit
>#DePortugal
>#AustriaLaVista
>#EspaÑOPE
>#ThisUnionisFINNISHed
>#TheNeverlands
>#EuRevoir
>#ItaLEAVE
>#CzechOut
I need more

SOON

Too bad for me being lactose intolerant then..
I think we need something more refined.
Something triggered by presence of negroid/Arab DNA.
Genetically tailored automatic execution, say via catastrophic liver failure. That would give a week or two for it to become evident that something is wrong, thus easier to spread widely

LEFTIST ORGANIZATION RUN BY TWO JEWS TO ASTROTURF TRUMP RESISTANCE

indivisibleguide.com/
dailysignal.com/2017/02/10/indivisible-with-ties-to-george-soros-sows-division-against-trump-gop-lawmakers/

if current trends continue UK will be muslim-majority in 2050. 33 years. Think your baby gal will be able to stroll round the park without wearing a full-body mask?

#KrautOut (will never happen)

it will never happen.
think of it more like bacteria replicating by mitosis

>Funny how you are so smug while having the largest Muslim population in the whole of Europe
Germany is more Muslim both in terms of raw population and percentage. Dumb kraut.