What the fuck is wrong with the modern art? Why the hell is this shit being studied at major universities...

What the fuck is wrong with the modern art? Why the hell is this shit being studied at major universities? It isn't even objective enough to be universally understood. I've been fed this liberal art ever since I went to school.
Pic very related, Turin University showroom.
How is this art? Please explain, perhaps (((I))) am the ignorant one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lNI07egoefc
youtu.be/ANA8SI_KvqI
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is hard for me to say, being a light autist and all, that only looks somewhat averagely aesthetic. There are better looking neon signs.

Because art is anything your want it to be and your free to fuck off if you don't like it.

Pretty sure this is rich people laundering money and (((them))) attacking culture.

The best display of modern art ive ever seen was when it was being tossed into a skip.

only a few human races in history have ever been capable of producing what we consider high art. Even asian art of recent centuries, beautiful in it's own way, didn't approach the work of greek sculpture or renaissance and enlightenment age European art. Again, it's important to stress that most races as a group are not capable of crafting an aesthetic that approaches high european art. So the art of the time will reflect the current race that rules our culture. This is currently the Jews, who have always had a uniquely disgusting esthetic. Hitler was not the first one to point out that jews tend to praise the ugly, revolting, dark, and terrifying. But I've been to jewish history and art museums and it's very true. Not to say that individuals of a race can't make good art in a classical style, but the average of our era will reflect the average aesthetics of that race. Much like culture --one or two races can make it, other can maintain it, and some quickly destroy it. Art is just one element of culture.

its bretty cool desu

>What the fuck is wrong with the modern art? Why the hell is this shit being studied at major universities?
Leftists wanting to use art as a tool for their cause is what happened

Pic very related

How the hell would you introduce jews in this stuf-
OH WAIT
Yeah, I know, why would they give us this shit though? Seriously, are they going to infiltrate our art? Our aesthetics? Our way of portraying LIFE?

This will explain it to you.
youtu.be/lNI07egoefc

..well it will explain a part of it. The part about this being tool for destruction of society you can find in countless other videos.

I think this one gets the /thread
Modern civilization everyone

Art is a reflection of the culture.
Our culture is currently a degenerate mess.
Figure it out.

A French Artist Is Trying to Hatch Eggs With His Body Heat.

Goddamn Leaf, you're right. Degenerate mess is what they want. I thought Italian art would stand still against, but whelp, nuke us. Rely on Birtain for this

culture is the extended phenotype of humans. Different populations of humans have different behaviors and Jews just are how they are. Just evaluate them on their actual behavior and history. Our whore world is horribly, disproportionally, jewish

It's pathetic that us Italians, being gods at art, have to put up with this nonsense.

Are we cucked?

So you really think our art is influenced by the Jewish people. How is that?

i dont like pjw but he has a good point with this video

youtu.be/ANA8SI_KvqI

watch what is praised in the mainstream media (all owned by jews). They have the chance to make whatever that want popular, but look what they choose to praise to the sky.
pic just funny stuff I saw last week.

Yeah, he has a good point, even though he's PJW. If a fucking youtuber like him understands that basic underlying logic behind the modern art, may we stop this fucking zoo by showing it to the normies?
HELL NO
(((THEY))) WILL DEFEND THIS
Let's please bring back our true artistic values

>major universities
The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

What does this imply about art? Huh? Get the fuck off of this thread

>What the fuck is wrong with the modern art?
"Modern art" as "modern artists" understand it simply doesn't exist.

Russkiy bratie, would you deal with this as some social nonsense? Would I get some bantz for posting this shit in yo country?

Why waste your time doing pic related when you can just plug a lamp into the wall?

Tell that to (((them)) they'll light you up

Luckily I live in America. Where I can only lose my job for being anti Semitic and not charged with a hate crime as well...yet.

You don't even know how I envy your right to bear arms. Nothing else though. Would feel good about culture anytime

At this point, everyone knows it's just a money laundering scheme.

Laundering? Where do I apply

Once upon a time art was simply the ability people had in drawing shit on paper, a very useful skill in a world with no cameras.
Then more and more artists started to populate the civilized world, to compete they simply couldn't just be good a photorealism, they had to paint it "special" to stick out from the rest with unique styles.
Then higher education and universities became a thing, and even these "special" forms of art were taught and spread to everyone removing its uniqueness.
Nowadays to be special you have be more and more extreme to the point of being ridiculous, that's why shit is getting more and more pretentious, that's all they've got left since cameras made photorealism useless, and anyone with a shred of talent and an arts degree can replicate any relevant style.

>be me
>don't know what I want to major in
>know I like drawing
>fall for the art class meme
>waste thousands of dollars this semester on a class that isn't improving my drawing skills AT ALL and is all literal elementary school-tier "abstract" projects
>have to go to ""art"" class twice a week, each class is two and half hours of fucking nothing
Don't take Art in college. Don't be a cuck like me

you have to be born into the (((profession)))

They'll call you.

There's 3 major problem with "modern art".
1. "Everything is art." It's like with "if everyone is super hero then no one is super hero, just normal folks with powers". I.e. if everything is art then nothing is art, just ordinary things placed in museums and art galleries.

2. "Money." If "everything is art", then anybody can become "artist" and sell their shit to someone for arbitrary amount of money (which makes it logical choice for money laundering). And those art galleries want money too, and have to bring people every month to pay bills. And art dealers, who buy things in hopes to resell them later for big money if lucky. Etc.

3. "Competition." Too many people making all kid of arts, be it painting, sculptures, installations, performance, etc. And to make a name in this crowd you have to produce something that will make waves trough the whole world (or at east country or even city), and this eventually leads to extremes. To "shock" people and make a name they have to do more and more retarded shit. And for as little money as possible to both make a living and bank if someone will be retarded enough to believe that what they sell has some artistic value.

tl;dr you can't fix it without gas chamber.

Modern art = a million hipster douchebags with art degrees trying to separate themselves from the herd by doing the same thing as the rest of the herd.

i wanted to do this when i was little desu senpai

>inb4 he just bought the eggs from a store

Same. We just watched movie about some boy who hatch (ostrich, I think) egg. We then found some dove egg and tried to do the same. It ended in failure after egg fell on the floor.

Good question. I went to art school like a faggot and still don't get it. They don't get it either they just pretend like they do. The art world is like the idiocy of the stock market when people jump on the bandwagon of something that has no intrinsic value combined with the shallow vapidness of the fashion world.

Actual art historians hate modern art.

Art has objective measures of merit.

Modern art is actually post-modern. Its art because its creator says its art.

But most modern art is just used for money laundering.

is that a piss bottle?

Not even close.

Art has had many functions and definitions over the span of civilization, a lot of what we revere as 'masterpieces" often had more utilitarian roles - like a lot of Egyptian artifacts were common household objects. Mostly, art was supported and paid for by religion, and private patrons.

"Modern art" started as a deconstruction of the traditional, exploring pure ideas in design, color, and shape. Legit exploration, but it should have reverted back to form - take Picasso. He knew the score. He made the comment that he could scribble on a napkin, and make money. He was exploring abstraction, after learning how to be an artist - by master form, color, and media - his traditional work was beautiful.

But then, in the 50's and 60's, the liberal movement took over, and like everything else they touch, it all turned to shit. Explorations into abstract became religion. It became ugly, because it now had to have an agenda. The rich snobs got hold of it, and monetized it, and created the rich snooty clubhouse that art is now. Tradition was discarded and sneered at. Technical ability was rejected and scoffed at. Art concepts, like dadaism, were promoted over traditional art, often just because it could be. Bigotry is now the only thing allowed - traditional art might as well be banned. If you paint landscapes, the art world wants nothing to do with you. If you want to study and capture the human form, like Michelangelo, you're mocked. But a gay man can do the literal equivalent of graffiti on canvas, and it will sell for millions to the trust fund babies in LA and NYC.

It's all a fraud. The 'art" world is empty, pretentious, and barren of principles and taste, just like the people who inhabit that world.

It's all a scam, from "artists" scamming money from the government, to art dealers artificially placing value on garbage, which is then bought as investments by corporations and the wealthy elite.

I started out as an art major in a state school. Two semester dealing with snotty kids who can't draw forced me over to illustration and design. Best choice I ever made.

100 years from now, the commercial art of this era will be studied, and the crap coming out of the fine art world will be entirely forgotten.

Don't get down on yourself user. Some of the greatest leaders in history began their careers as artists. You just have to believe in yourself.