Do university age people today actually look like this or is it just memes?

Do university age people today actually look like this or is it just memes?

Other urls found in this thread:

indivisibleguide.com/
dailysignal.com/2017/02/10/indivisible-with-ties-to-george-soros-sows-division-against-trump-gop-lawmakers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.

Canadian University people

I'd fuck them both

That's exactly what dude in the middle is thinking.

usually just the ones whose parents paid for it

yes, this was a real event with real people.

video ??

The ones who don't have to work through university, yeah.

I'm at UF right now.

There are those types around, but they are few and far in between. Mostly chicks with yoga pants, baggy male t-shirts, and white reboks.

SFSC here, can spot them mostly in the commons in little groups but nothing massive.

This.
They are so mind fucked here.
I boil or distill all tap water before drinking it (thank god for coffee machines)

50 yearold here. College kids look like 90 pound weaklings. SAD!

Sadly they look like this.

>tap water

Is the government literally putting female hormones in your water supply now?

/thread

>not understanding water safety
>not understanding chemistry

you gonna get sick

LEFTIST ORGANIZATION RUN BY TWO JEWS TO ASTROTURF TRUMP RESISTANCE

indivisibleguide.com/
dailysignal.com/2017/02/10/indivisible-with-ties-to-george-soros-sows-division-against-trump-gop-lawmakers/

LEFTIST FAGS LIKE THIS ARE PART OF THE EFFORT, STOP THEM

No. They are the 0.001% fringe you never see. Sup Forums is making you think people are actually this bad when you only see the very worst of the very worst.

90% memes, but 10% is still too fucking high.

Good lord. Is this what the paid shills look like? You fucking leftist faggots are so bad at life.

how?

Almost nobody looks like this on the engineering and comp sci part of the campus. It's mostly because it's 90 percent Chinese and they are all mimicing popstars rather than transgender trends.

How many people actually know water safety?
The people who run the water treatment plants in canada are retarded. One town got seriously sick cause the manager of the plant was a drunk loser, hired by his dad.

My town has a raw sewage problem, so every time it rains or snow melts, they need to bleach the crap out of it, to make it "safe"
I'm not a beta faggot weakling. I only drink coffee or root beer.
I'm positive, the fact I manly drink coffee that is made by distillation process, that Im not retarded
Truth

Mostly no, though you will find at least a handful of these people on every campus

Some do. I've seen a few girls with dyed hair and shit at my uni.

24 years old here. Im a college student but Ive been lifting for 7 years and im 6'0 tall. Most of the kids I see in college are small and weak. The college kids who are gymsfag cus they carry shaker bottles everywhere dont even look like they lift. I live in New Jersey so i blame liberalism for all this.

Yes, at least in Brazil.

>boiling and distilling water makes people sick
Every year tens of thousands of students finish near the bottom of their graduating class.
This faggot was obviously one of them.

>how?
'Murica. Clean water is sold to the highest bidder, then resold to the less fortunate, and finally used to water the crops because giving it to the poor would be less profitable. America's lower class is literally dependent on german foreign aid to not die of thirst.

Distilling is the best way to get pure H20. If that dumb fuck could not understand that well then he should be sterilized.

do you think the videos and pics are staged or shooped or something?

I don't really see people that look like this but I livee in Texas

> gymfag
> lives in New Jersey
> guido verified

Kys

This is what all of the Canadian shitposters look like. Whenever you're arguing with Obamaleaf there's a good chance that you're literally arguing with fucking Smugglypuff.

kek, but I can drink tap water safely here? I drink a lot of tea...will also buy a brita filter soon

only the cucks

Can confirm

>manlet
>illegal
>mexican
Nice try Pablo you have to go back

Brita false flag. Must.......buy.....Alex Jones approved water filter or you will turn in to a gay frog

Colleges are pretty fucked these days. People tend to fall into 4 categories
>Fraternity/Sorority kids
>Athletes
>SJWs
>autists

you're probably drinking birth control + xannax + whatever else prescriptions people piss out

American College Student here,

They aren't the majority but they stick out like sore thumbs so much that they may as well be.

Do you still break dance on cardboard on a street corner or nah

Sort of.
It's the ones that look normal that are often the most vocal.
Honestly, I'm beginning to hate campus liberals with a passion.

Yea and I collect food stamps and welfare to feed my niglets. Then I sell the left over to buy muh weed.

Does Uni degree allow you to become rich anymore? Hell, some tradeschoolers earn more than engineers.

Whats the point of Uni if it doesnt offer social mobility?

Depends on what they're studying.

isn't it the same as bottled water tho?

Eh, depends on what's in the water. If it's anything with a boiling point with a +/-70* Celsius of 100*C your gonna die still.

This is a meme.

I work at a university and I can confirm that some do.

I would say 2% are as bad as those two freaks, 20% are standard sjw/hipster types.

Yeah the majority where im from think these people are freaks

Some do, sure.

They exist but in the sense of 'The Goth Kids', small groups of social outcasts that only associate with each other.

Normie SJWs will agree with all their BS, but spend as little time near them as possible.

Depends where you go. If you go to a, liberal arts college, then yes. I went to a business school and everyone was normal.

those are pictures of real people, yes.

Yes. There's also a ton of pajeets and chinks.

Maybe art or gender studies majors do. Dyed hair, chockers, boots with skinny jeans and transfags litter the liberal arts. CPP here. Engineers either wear baggy or ok looking clothes and are typically nerdy whites, orientals or middle easterners. Fashion majors just look like janky freaks and wear weeb shit. Hospitality and science majors both look relatively normal for class until they have projects when they need to wear suits or lab coats. Ag majors always wear lab coats and have either cow gut stench or smell like cheap beer after working at BrewWorks. English majors literally all have/need glasses at my uni and I'm not sure why.

yes

not all of the students look like that, but it's a noticeable proportion.

I know a gay guy who cross dresses for fun, but is not transexual, who looks like the right in every day life but with less kike-y hair, and the left when cross dressed.

Mostly in Canada like your pic.

I actually wasted the last 10 minutes of my life checking this shit because you made me wonder, too. Let me give you a quick rundown:
>plastic bottled water is the worst, showing twice the estrogene concentration of tap water because of plastic bottle production
>tap water is highly regulated by law and in general excellent in all aspects, except that not all 10.000 chemicals can be monitored and opinions differ on how harmful those are. Critics are mostly eco-green-hippies, government says it's completely harmless. It does affect male fishes in the vicinity of sewage treatment plants though, but keep in mind you have 100x their body mass. Some studyies suggest it is related to modern male infertility. Decide for yourself.
>If you want to be absolutely sure buy bottled water in glass bottles, by law it has to be from enclosed underground water reserves and should therefore be least affected by drugs in the water circulation.
Then again maybe it's just the mineral water jew spreading his lies to earn shekels. Have been exclusively drinking tap water for years and I'm still alive, but I hardly count as a longtime study.

Girl on the left looks like a Doug character

Danke, I'd rather not be indirectly on the pill
>buy bottled water in glass bottles
will do this if they are only so pricey because of pfand

and I will play it safe and get a brita filter for tap water

Yes

This. Im a Bio major myself and I feel we have the most normies.

Bio has a pretty good spread of girls too. And math majors are super boring but pretty normie too.

The one on the left and the one on the right are the same person, the left is just covered in talcum powder.

Hey, some of us look weak now but are actually waking up, you will see

only in america

The chickdude on the right is one in a million. The one on left is more common but a minority.

youre no good then them for going to a liberal / non-STEM colegge boyo

yes

It depends on the school.

I'm doing a PhD right now. 95% of the undergrad dudes look like schlubby dads. The women mostly look like the same person (generic sorority wear), but in a significantly less schlubby way than the men; I don't envy the dating pool straight women are faced with here.

My undergrad institution was more diverse in terms of politics, demographics, fashion, and pretty much any given factor. I hung out with a lot of people like in OP's pic. They were all cool.

These people are honestly more nuanced than your neckbeard memes lead you guys to believe. It's mostly younger SJW teens that are insufferable. There are incendiary and immature SJW college students (e.g. Yale costume debacle) for sure. But most leftists I know are chill.

Disclaimer though: I'm extremely left wing so I can't be trusted B)