BREAKING FUCKING NEWS

WALL STREET JOURNAL REPORTS MICHEAL FLYNN SAYS HE'LL SPILL HIS GUTS ON TRUMP AND RUSSIA IN EXCHANGE FOR IMMUNITY FROM PROSECUTION.

IT'S HAPPENING

Nice source. Hey OP, I rode my unicorn to the money tree today.

Just on FNC it's happening

IT'S HAPPENING

DRUMPF IS _____________

>get immunity to the leak
>testify that there is nothing there
>gets a new job on the Trump team and Schumer and Schiff cry for another 4 months

sounds good teebeeaych

shit... this doesn't look good... i am now Share Blue

Remember when Clinton's people got offered immunity for testifying and then told everyone jack shit?

I hope he's hooked up to a polygraph AND has actual evidence for what he claims, cuz so far it's been nothing

Is this going to be like the one time the FBI gave immunity to Hillary's assistant, and then nothing happened?

He's going to roll on the Obama administration. Watch this blow up in dems faces. He needs immunity so he isn't charged with complicity in their crimes. He will protect Trump.

And does anyone have the full story? Copy/paste or pastebin what it says.

but seriously, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

>polygraph
not worth shit in court

Hillary will use her "suicide" powers to protect him. A first in history!

Depends on the court. It is the courts discretion whether or not to admit polygraphs.

>50% of the country will still support trump
>no one will really believe the russia shit because the media has cried wolf about 50 times since trump announced his candidacy
>mfw

The gov usually won't offer immunity unless they know a lot of the stuff you are going to say.

Depends on what type of immunity he negotiated to be honest desu

That's an arbitrary system you have there.

At this point, what difference does it make?

IMPEACHED

NO F FOR RESPECTS

He's got like 30% tops.

A significant number of his supporters were "fairweather" fans, and voted for Obama previously. I think like 20% of his votes came from those types in places like WI.

It's kinda funny. The base that won the election is not the base he is catering to

>WALL STREET JOURNAL
LIES, FAKE NEWS

We'll see

> americans getting their own "Dolchstoßlegende"

>every politician ever gif

Holy fuck why does every happening happen on Thurs/Fri ?

even news wants to beat the weekend

>implying he wasn't paid 1000s just to cause this headline.

News doesn't matter anymore, people only read headlines. Even if this is entirely baseless faggots will read it and go to the streets to demand impeachment.

It's always Friday with these things

just like those who testified for hillary and said they did nothing and still got immunity?

> HE'LL SPILL HIS GUTS ON TRUMP AND RUSSIA

That's not what the article said you lying faggot

They had that already.
>Vietnam war

>paid 1000s
Why are you accepting refugees if you're fucking poor?

came to post this. it will be a lot of nothing

pfffffffffftahahahahaha

always knew flynn would be the first to flip

>it's happening
>yet another big fat nothingburger

So about the writers
Shane Harris is with the Daily Beast
Julian Barnes is a reporter in Brussels

Flynn lied to the FBI about a tupid fucking phone call, that's why he had to leave in the first place. Of course he wants immunity from that, then he'll tell the FBI they're retarded

Excellent news.

He will give a logical explanation that makes 100% sense and make the MSM hysteria and fake news look really stupid.

i am now officialy a #cruzmissile