Being a Autist sucks

You guys joke about autism but have no fucking idea how hard it is. People look at you like a freak when they find out and you misinterpret their reaction 3 out of 4 times. You can't have a girlfriend and people start outcasting you because they think you feel better than them. Society only gives you value when you inslave yourself for mathematics/computer science. your faggoty little jamal problem is nothing to the mental abusement people with autism experiecend. We are loners because we don't know how to interact and keep a social life. We are lonely and forgotten. No one gives a shit about us and everyone expects us to just keep up with their stupid bullshit like religion. I'm white myself but i'm glad the white race is dying. You never cared for each other. Only for yourself. You think you are naturally smarter than others eventhough competition forced us to keep track on progress. We harm each other like no other race. For personal gain. I hate my life but i'm too scared to commit suicide. I don't want to be in the bunny number anymore but i will watch you losers support the russians meme team to weaken the west and i will laugh at you. At single one of you. If you cared about the white race you would go out there and date but you are tot busy jerking it to anime. Fuck you all.

Other urls found in this thread:

indivisibleguide.com/
dailysignal.com/2017/02/10/indivisible-with-ties-to-george-soros-sows-division-against-trump-gop-lawmakers/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wyrd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Autism is made-up and there's a stigma attached to it.

People treating you differently because you "have autism" is an example of the stigma.

You might be fucked up, but "autism" is just a pseudo-scientific label they assign to everyone now, ranging from people with nothing wrong with them to people who would have just been called mentally retarded 10 years ago.

There's no such thing as a physical test for autism.

>implying you are the only autistic person here
Fuck you, kill yourself.

EVERYBODY GET IN HERE

LEFTIST ORGANIZATION RUN BY TWO JEWS TO ASTROTURF TRUMP RESISTANCE

indivisibleguide.com/
dailysignal.com/2017/02/10/indivisible-with-ties-to-george-soros-sows-division-against-trump-gop-lawmakers/

USE YOUR AUTISM FOR GOOD

There's a reason why Hitler gassed the mentally ill along with the jews and gypsies. Go back to /r9k/ with the other weirdos.

The fact you can analyse like you have and count yourself as autistic proves that you are only a pussy

Girls don't want to date you because they don't want their kids to have a mental disorder, it's simple survival of the fittest

there's an autist in my class and he's fucking weird

Hitler still lost. You can't ignore the fact that he fucked up so don't act like he is a hero. He killed the white race. You should feel disgusted by him.

>please don't bully me

where do you think you are ?

fuck off retard

>If you cared about the white race you would go out there and date
retarded fucking white supremacist eurocuck confirmed

It still fucking hurts
>no girl to wake up next
>no girl to make bike tours through the woods
>no girl to care for
>no one to there to care about you

english is not my native language and Sup Forums has a swatiska as a logo but you got me baitman.

jesus fucking christ, if you want to whine go to fucking tumblr. No one cares about you, you are human waste, (literally)

He lost but that doesn't mean he wasn't right about a lot of stuff. What the fuck is wrong with you autsits anyway? Why can't you behave like a normal person?

because we don't understand other peoples emotions and don't know how to react to them. Makes us appear cold hearted

nigger?

I care, I am like op. OP, please, dont commit suicide.

The world is a cruel place for many. You have to endure and live you head high, because no one will help you. I've learnt the hard way.

You deserve to be alone if you can't understand emotions. Why do you think everyone is appalled by chinks. They're soulless, rude, pathetic creatures with no compassion or kindness in them. Nobody will ever love you because you are incapable of recognizing love, or even loving yourself.

Is that you Abdul?

I can't even recognize this place anymore, is this /r9k/ ?

logical thinking is just easier for some of us. It's really just the topic that matters for each autist.

>Me being diagnosed with Asperger's and being completely unable to make friends in public places like bars

Autism isn't defined as the inability to reflect and self-analyze

People with autism almost all say they experience being aware of a social mistake or failure but unable to prevent it, which is tormenting

ynot only are you autistic, but youre a bitter idiot as well. congrats *party popper sounds* now go take some psilocybin and confront yourself.

explain

I feel for you
please stay with us and at least rant a lot
humans are fucked up stupid assholes and this "white race is better then others" meme is retarded shit
ALL humans are trash
admitted:, some are a bit less trashy but overall there is no difference
I know it's hard but please stay with us and continue to think outside of the box
I'm alike
we need you
we need people like you to to mirror, to learn how stupid many traditions are
be proud, don't try to follow
look at them, analyze them and don't try to copy them - be yourself

A-Amen
>A gnostic one that is
The freedom to be autistic, stand up for friends {friends as in people you deem so, not because a book or some protocol [be it social or otherwise] demands}

Them feel I feel, I tried to warn them directly, then ironically, then psychotic break then hermit wise... Only now the come sort of flocking, Yes Hillary would be bad but that doesn't mean Trump wasn't.
I feel Alex Jones, but he doubles down on social-bullshit.

>there is no need of baming/shaming SJW it is self evident and by arguing as 'we' are now we only give them ground.

I know 'feel' is considered a rare word among autistic {from the outside} but we do. Not all may agree with me {which is nice, a reason to talk, if we agree, why talk?}

The race thing is something noone would care about if they think, the notion that others {islam ect.} think about it should not make you a race-retard.

It's not about smarter or anything, it's about taking all shit in other spew and give your conclusion. No compromise unless there IS a good point in it. But it all goes around/allong the same shit, bullshiting about other things a certain group is concered with and setting me/us/other with them because {HITLER DID IT, BLM DID SAY THAT}.

us and them is nothing to me/us.
Gnosticism has let me to a path of ot caring as in caring about religions, if you catch my drift. The real problem is left/right being seen as us/them.
Untrue variables in a parlor trick that leads the questionnaires to a by them seemingly nice outcome.

>fuck politics, care about the local problems.

Have a nice sadfrog, it's "hard" but not really it's life and peoples behave like peoples, not individuals as I/we see them to be.

just take a psychedelic drug holy shit it will fix that problem. not even meming psychedelics are highly emotional experienced and very cathartic and healing.

It's in your fucking head you retard.

Everyone has problems. Try improving yourself instead of mopping around like some lazy nigger trying to bum a nickle.

lol y u on this site if ur talking about improving the human race bruh

You think there is no hope, and because of that you start to hate others. There is hope, and it is within the mushroom. Go watch some videos on psychedelics and what they do (mushrooms in particular) and then find some. I reccomend doing 2 grams of dried psilocybin mushrooms in a comfortable place. Do not go into an outdoor area where dangerous animals may be, or anywhere with a lot of people. If you have a good friend that you trust, do it with them. I had a similar problem, and psychedelics cured me.

a lot of people are born into a life that sucks you arent the only one

He was right about a lot of stuff, mainly in the field of economics.

But all that killing and racism was wrong.

sigh... Someone invent a time machine to bring back Hitler so he can gas all these tards

Typical autist not being able to see past him/herself. Just kill yourself.

My boyfriend has aspergers, I love him just fine. Stop being whiny and find someone OP

>If you cared about the white race you would go out there and date but you are tot busy jerking it to anime
speak for yourself hans

i wish i had the balls D:

thanks this really helps

Dude half this board is autists. Don't try to elicit sympathy from people just laugh it off like the rest of the spergs.

typical american these days:
to lazy to argue,let's kill it/him/her
this is sad

Why would Germans treat their fellow autistics that way?

You can always try to do it slowly and start drinking.

Just jump from a high bridge, done.

Agree
>also Time-machine????
Please solve this problem:
I transport myself through time, somehow making it to earth {so also space} [hahah sace-time, yeah you should prolly look into that]
I 'arrive' in 1918 just as Hitler is shitting on a toilet...
What is the speed I go into which direction to compensate for the earth and stuff.
Also, If I were to have {and we always have} bowel movements, how would they compensate.
>But the big question is, If you take the position of all my particles to tranport how can you figure out the speed they were going and further how do you implement that speed in 1918?

>Speed and position can't be know at the same time/same measurement

>Seriously the is highschool physics, stop watch B2TF
>U just been BTFO
>not you Austria, the one you were replying too.

rofl just grow out of your autism, just copy normie shit into your behavior and learn the shit, autism isnt biological or real in any way i have aspergers diagnosis and im not a virgin

Something I learned the hard way
I'm glad if it helps others

i'm not a virgin but i never had a gf what really drags me down. I want someone to love.

I wish i had a good answer. Maybe the wish to feel superior?

>RRRREEEEEEE!

he took money from countries he hoped to occupy later so he doesn't have to pay it back.

how?

Just don't fall for the Tinder meme plz
>i don't know what goes wrong, and I'm currently without gf
>I also don't know you so this is general
Main thing is, find autism gf, or try to not go full-blown explaining everything... let room for interruption and go in on there. The main thing is, to have a talk, know that you can talk about stuff, agreeing on shit is not talking about it {or just complementing things, can help but that's a side note}.

Not winning a talk/debate/argument =! defeat. Stay on the same level of the talk and admit if you don't know {even though you know if you switch, bring it to another level, or well, not :^)}

and:
>Thule
>Vrill
>Wunderwaffen
Although it gets my spiritual dick up, too much too fast.
{also the amphetamine addiction/consumption throughout germany in, post WOI and he himself in particular}
>like dating

i'm surprised that the majority doesn't know this.

HANS, THE GAS

>surprised at peoples ignorance or better said:
>Adopting a term that can denounce other without knowing what it means

>weird
>wyrd
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wyrd

i got diagnosed with asperger, borderline full autist, if you think it's only your race you're so wrong,

Autists don't have souls.

An assburger called me ugly once and he was weird as fuck. I'm not ugly.

assburger > hamburger
>them hips, watch Legion