Muhammad "Take the Jew's Head offa'" al-Mustafā

>Muhammad "Take the Jew's Head offa'" al-Mustafā
>Muhammad "Off to the pier to drop some queers" al-Bashir
>Muhammad "Unraped Daughter won't go far" Khairul Bashar

Other urls found in this thread:

indivisibleguide.com/
dailysignal.com/2017/02/10/indivisible-with-ties-to-george-soros-sows-division-against-trump-gop-lawmakers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Muhammed (penis be in him) is a Satanist who was possessed by a demon and spread Satan's disgusting cult among the Arabs.
We need to hang every single Islamist on earth to fight against Satan's influence on Earth

you arent far off, but the Jews definitely are responsible for muzzies

No they aren't you idiot, you give Talmudists too much credit. They're the synagogue of Satan, Satan has influenced both them and the islamists, but the Talmudists at least believe some of the bible islamists believe none of it!

>Muhammed is a Satanist
>Talmudists are the synagogue of Satan
Gee wiz, everyone I don't like are Satan.

REALLY.

Except Muhammed literally says he thought he was possessed day a demon, also look at this quote from the Koran

Quran 2:34
And [mention] when We said to the angels, "Prostrate before Adam"; so they prostrated, except for Iblees. He refused and was arrogant and became of the disbelievers.

And this

Quran 2:168
O mankind, eat from whatever is on earth [that is] lawful and good and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy.

Satan tricked the Arabs, he told them don't be like me worship and bow down to others besides God, this is why the idolise that black cube in Meccah
He's sending hundreds of millions of Arabs to Hell because they're blinded by him and can't see the truth in the bible

Matthew 4:10
Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

>They're the synagogue of Satan
Jesus defines the "synagogue of Satan" as those who claim they are Jews, but are not.

Who is a Jew? Jesus himself said those who accept.

Any "Jew" who does not accept Jesus Christ is not a Jew, but of the synagogue of satan.

Kabbalistic Jews in Alexandria created Islam

That's what I said, Christians are the Jews of the bible this is why I didn't say Jew I said Talmudists.

>Except Muhammed literally says he thought he was possessed day a demon
No he didn't! The satanic verses are fabricated and weak chain of narration. Show me your source.

>Quran quotes
I don't follow, how do these passages show Satan tricked the Arabs?

Source.

You burgers are fucking nuts.

Satan is the author of the Koran

Are you a Muslim? Why are you getting so angry that I'm providing evidence from your own unholy book.

>Satan is the author of the Koran
How? This is hilarious.

> I'm providing evidence
Haven't see any yet.

Im sorry, i did not intend to contend
i was merely adding on

Source is that Muhammad is literally just angry Jesus with eyeliner.

Nice.

Thank you, I appreciate it. Sup Forums needs to realise calling the Talmudists Jews is helping them. They are not Jews they're liars, this is what the bible says. Jews ARE the chosen people, Jews in this case being Christians not THOSE that CALL THEMSELVES Jews
Should I provide more quotes form the Koran?

new crusade when

Read Secret Societies and Subversive Movements by Nesta Webster

>Should I provide more quotes form the Koran?
Where are the relevant quotes that show that Satan tricked the Arabs?

So far all you have quoted is that Shaitan did not bow to Adam and do not follow Shaitan.

Like...on what planet does this follow?

Kek.

>people unironically believe one abrahamic lie is different from another

Because he's pretending to be God and tricked the Arabs into being idolatrous and worshiping anyone but God, the bible even warns that Satan can disguise himself as an angel of light!
There's also the fact that the Koran is just a mess of a book and very inconsistent that's becayse Satan didn't put much thought into his dumb book and anyone with a brain can see it's a lie, another quote from chapter 2 of the Koran.

Quran 2:163
And your god is one God. There is no deity [worthy of worship] except Him, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.

So basically Satan refused to worship to Adam, okay so we have to worship Adam because it says don't do as Satan does, then it says in the same chapter worship nobody but God. So either Islam believes Adam is God, or someone made a huge mistake when writing the Koran. The answer is the Koran is wrong

Mohamed is a faggot nigger bitch.
I wish I could take a shit on his grave.
His body belongs in a sewer.

Sewer rats should not have to suffer from the presence of his stinking corpse

>satan is god! heres your proof:
>verse that says "your god is one god"
>see! satan is two people! check mate muslims!

fuck off you retarded leaf

No one should have to suffer being in the same star system as his rotted corpse.

>okay so we have to worship Adam
No, only the angels were instructed to bow to Adam.

>muh bible
OK mate.

Not Mohammad but Ali

Mental retards like this one here is why i don't even enjoy shitposting on this board. You're fucking plain dumb mate.

Bowing is worship

t. you

What are you talking about? Satan is NOT God! Satan tricked the Arabs, that's what I'm saying Put away your unholy book, it's not even worthy of being used as my toilet paper and read your bible. You'll see the truth, we need to wipe Islam off the face of this earth it belongs in a museum and nowhere else

It's just common sense bowing is worship

from your posts its blatantly clear "common sense" is anything but

angels

Bowing is respecting the will of another.

Kneeling is worship.

More proof the Koran is a lie

Leviticus 11:1
And the LORD spake unto Moses and to Aaron, saying unto them,

God spake unto Moses! He was in direct communication with Moses. Not ONCE did God ever speak to Muhammed, supposedly he sent an Angel.
Well that's 100% false, Satan disguised himself as an Angel

2 Corinthians 11:14
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

If he were a prophet why didn't God talk to him? Because he is NOT a prophet

wrong, worship is something you do with your mind and soul. if i plant my head on the ground in front of a pile of shit, am i truly worshipping it?

muh bible

And now we see the islamists are out in full force

More proof of the Korans lies

Quran 2:15
[But] Allah mocks them and prolongs them in their transgression [while] they wander blindly.

ALLAH IS MOCKING HIS CREATION HE IS NOT GOD!

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

In contrast God loves his creation.

The bible is authored by God you mock the bible you mock God

because you said so? lol? well i say the quran is authored by god so checkmate retard

2 Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness

oh good so the quran too

Yes.

It's called scat worship.

>The bible is authored by God
>2 Corinthians
You mean Paul?

worship is something you do with your mind and soul. if i walk to work, am i worshipping the path i take? my body is facing towards that way and im moving

EVERYBODY GET IN HERE

LEFTIST ORGANIZATION RUN BY TWO JEWS TO ASTROTURF TRUMP RESISTANCE

indivisibleguide.com/
dailysignal.com/2017/02/10/indivisible-with-ties-to-george-soros-sows-division-against-trump-gop-lawmakers/

Here it says in Quran 5:46
And We sent, following in their footsteps, Jesus, the son of Mary, confirming that which came before him in the Torah; and We gave him the Gospel, in which was guidance and light and confirming that which preceded it of the Torah as guidance and instruction for the righteous.

So Muslims believe the Gospel right?
Well I've got news for you.

Galatians 1:8
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Muhammed spread a different Gospel, he was possessed by a demon instead of being in direct communication with God.
There is a million reasons why Islam is false and even the Koran says itself that it's false

Anything "great" about Islam was stolen from the Persians, Greeks, and Romans by the Arabs and Turks.

God gave the inspiration to the words of the bible, they are not written by his hands but they are his words.

>Here it says in Quran 5:46
did you even bother to read the next two versus?

of course not lol you're just some retard from reddit constantly screencapping this thread so you can show your dipshit friends how hard you trolled that epic racism site Sup Forums.pol

RARE

How can you say that when Man has edited it several times to further his own purposes?

I've been on Reddit once, didn't understand it so I came back to Sup Forums, no I don't troll. This is 100% genuine, I want to teach the word of God That's all,

Read pic related and learn :^)

go read the next to versus after the one you attempted to quote

in the infinitesimally small chance you arent a troll, know that no human being rolls out of bed with the intent of doing evil in the world. the only evil is ignorance, but that doesnt mean anything when two sides of a fence call the other the ignorant one

"judge between them by what Allah has revealed and do not follow their inclinations away from what has come to you of the truth." [5:48]

Christian bible is not directly from God like the Quran is.

Quran > Bible

Some bible like the NIV are clearly satanic, tharts because like you said man can write whatever he wants. He can ignore God if he wants and write Satanic things like Raping is okay or you need to cut off a girls clitoris (both of these are in the Koran)
We know the truth though because Paul was a good man, this is undeniable he was one of jesus' apostles. He would not have bastardised God's word but someone could have when translating his words, thankfully with so many people reading the bible and knowing it we can do cross checks and see when this happens and see when someone is writing lies. It's not really something you have to worry about if you do a little research, they're trying very hard to destroy Christianity which is why they push the NIV so hard now a days.

>Raping is okay or you need to cut off a girls clitoris (both of these are in the Koran)
LOOOOOOL

>We know the truth though because Paul was a good man
Buddhism must also be true then.

Well the Koran is wrong and that means you think God is wrong. Why are there so many inconsistencies in the Koran unlike the bible? I've even provided examples in this thread where within one chapter there is inconsistencies.
How about the whole issue about Miriam, sister of Moses being called Jesus' mother?
How come the Koran permits divorce but Jesus forbids it? How come one chapter says Jews and Christians will go to heaven then the next says anyone who's not a Muslim is a loser? I've only read the first 3 chapters of the Koran and I've found all these mistakes, imagine how bad the rest of this book is, it's literally a piece of shit. If there wasn't a huge cult that believed it was true it would be considered one of the worst books in history

Why don't you show proof or at least some evidence to back up your belief instead of attacking? I'm quoting the Koran and the bible providing evidence of my beliefs and why I have my opinions. I never attacked anything without showing scripture that backs up my belief.

Islamfags what does it say in your perfect book about the length of 'Allah's day'?
Is it 1000 years or 50000 years?

>He would not have bastardised God's word but someone could have when translating his words

Precisely my point, user.

It might not even have been for nefarious purpose.

The problem is, no one has read the actual Bible.

Most have only seen what King James approved, which was a millenia and a half after the fact.

Humanity has trouble keeping a story straight for a decade. Many wars have been fought over control of the content.

Telephone game is a helluva thing.

>Why are there so many inconsistencies in the Koran unlike the bible?
You're cute

>How come the Koran permits divorce but Jesus forbids it?
Someone is right and someone is wrong. But...which one?

>I've only read the first 3 chapters of the Koran
It shows.

>I'm quoting the Koran and the bible providing evidence of my beliefs
You making logical fallacies everywhere. No once did you use a quote which backed up what you are saying.

>Why don't you show proof or at least some evidence to back up your belief instead of attacking?
Quran is true. Because Quran says so. Quran is from God. Other books say other things. But Quran is true.

This is what you do.

oh sheeeiit he wuz a lyrical word smith. bet he wanted sharks with lazers in zoos

>no one has read the actual Bible.
Gold.