TUMBLING DOWN

TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN

Other urls found in this thread:

pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2017/03/26/cnn-analyst-juliette-kayyem-makes-drops-incendiary-claim-of-mike-flynn-flipping-to-fbi-promptly-walks-it-back/
twitter.com/kenvogel/status/847592974108299264/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://s9e.github.io/iframe/twitter.min.html#847592974108299264
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mike-flynn-willing-testify-return-immunity-n740836
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/30/flynn-offers-to-testify-in-trump-russia-probe-in-exchange-for-immunity.html
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/326639-flynn-offers-to-testify-on-russia-ties-in-exchange-for-immunity
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/03/30/flynn_asked_for_immunity_to_testify_on_russia_like_any_totally_not_guilty.html
twitter.com/mflynnJR
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-30/he-certainly-has-story-tell-statement-mike-flynns-lawyer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>For immunity

Holy fuck.

HORMPF BTFO

interesting.
what is going on can you explain?

KRUMPF GONNA GET BTFO

>he gets immunity
>says literally nothing of substance
DRUMPF BTFO

Turk covert agent Flynn of the "recuse myself without speaking to the President first to cause a media shitstorm" debacle is actually a traitor.

Who knew?

>mfw he exposes Dem fuckery and swears under oath he knows nothing about Trump doing anything wrong

to get immunity, the prosecutor has to know what you will say and that i'tll be useful. moreover, if you go off script when you're testifying, your immunity can be revoked.

that being said, this is literally nothing.

so the whole idea behind trump working with russia is that russia is using trump for some kind of psy-op to make americans accept russia's expansionism, right? if that's the case, how fucking stupid do you have to be to think the us government wouldn't have their own psy-op going on and wouldn't have some ability to get mainstream news to go along with it?

AND YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL
MY EMPIRE OF DIRT

QUMPF BTFO

the fbi isnt investigating wikileaks or the stupid election they are after russian money laundering and Krunk is neck deep in that shit

TRUMPKEKS BTFO

pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2017/03/26/cnn-analyst-juliette-kayyem-makes-drops-incendiary-claim-of-mike-flynn-flipping-to-fbi-promptly-walks-it-back/

Fake news! Very fake news!

C

fake tweet face it Trumpelstiltskin is 100% finished

kek
fake news once again

>shilling this hard
pathetic, kys

Before the Russian Bots come in and say "FAKE NEWZ"

Here is Flynn's Attorney's statement
twitter.com/kenvogel/status/847592974108299264/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://s9e.github.io/iframe/twitter.min.html#847592974108299264

hur dur I''m retarded even though flynn's own attorney just verified this

>Seeking immunity=getting immunity
>ok

Makes you go hmmmm

Lol, did you even read the thing you posted

>No reasonable person... would submit to questioning in such a highly politicized, witch hunt environment without assurances against unfair prosecution

He knows what liberals will try to do if he testifies
They'll use that info to comb through and create a narrative against him. You'd be insane to give these rabid, misinformed liberal dogs a bone

This is what you'll get...

When you mess with "them"

This day is the best day.

faggot

No kidding, its another example of how something can go from "Breaking News" to "fake news" in a matter of hours
How do liberals tolerate being blatantly lied to so frequently?

How many hours does he have until Putin 'silences' him

Likely scenario is he has enough dirt on him to ruin him but he also has dirt on at least 5 more higher ups. I would wager that of those 5, only one has a connection to Trump.

they just forget about it and desperately grab on to the next lie

Yea he is doing a good job of throwing up a cloud to cover the fact he is a rat.

Bye bye Drumpf! Say it with me now: President Hillary Clinton!

After the Maddow tax return bombshell you would think they might have learned.

DON'T WASTE TIME IN THIS SLIDE THREAD. SHILLS DON'T WANT YOU TO READ THIS.

Wheres the link?

All you nazis are going to get BTFO HARD AS FUCK WHEN TRUMP IS IMPEACHED

FUCK YOU WHITE SUPREMIST MOTHERFUCKERS

Thats an offensive word towards homosexuals such as yourself.

>Trump
>Throwing up a cloud
>Not the MSM propagating patently false info
>Not the Democrats in Washington slow-playing his cabinet picks and SCOTUS appointees

Quit buying into their bullshit, user

go fuck yourself and your shitty slide thread

Dont worry you will eventually become one of us shariablue faggot

>more fake news
fucking shocking

DяЧmpЊ! is finished!!!!!

>Notwithstanding his life of national service, the media are awash with unfounded allegations, outrageous claims of treason, and vicious innuendo directed against him. He is now the target of unsubstantiated public demands by Members of Congress and other political critics that he be criminally investigated. No reasonable person, who has the benefit of advice from counsel, would submit to questioning in such a highly politicized, witch hunt environment without assurances against unfair prosecution.

reported

>Krunk

>when the bitter, childish nicknames get so retarded you're not even 100% sure who they're talking about anymore

More fake news

derp

The (((WSJ))) story was debunked as fake news faster than the Twitter shills could say "lol watch Trumpkins call this fake news."

>I'm happy to testify and clear things up but dems are fucking insane right now and half of them would throw me in jail for jaywalking if I gave them half a chance, so give me some fucking immunity bitches or I ain't saying shit.

Seems quite reasonable, actually.

Smash that like button!

April Fools!

WSJ more like SJW fucking lugenpresse

==========================================================================

CTR DROID THREAD, IGNORE AND KEEP SCROLLING
SAGE

====================================================================

what the fuck javadi

>Nunes says it's not true.
>Senate and FBI don't say anything.

How very trustworthy...

>money laundering
>billionaire real estate mogul has to clean his money that he got from buying, developing, and selling land, other assets, and business enterprises as well as other media appearances
>Clinton wasn't selling political favors from the State Dept and promises under her now-nonexistant presidential campaign and just tripped over the fortune she accumulated and she is really the one with clean money.

Pick none, fag

>WSJ says it's true

How very trustworthy...

Yes, Rupert Murdoch is know for his extreme SJW positions.

Drumpf would be дpaмпф

It all returns to nothing, it just comes tumbling down.
It all returns to nothing, it just keeps letting me down.

thank you

At the end of the day:
1. Trump is still President
2. Hillary lost
3. Your parents hate each other because of you

They are quite reputable, yes. If you don't like here's NBC, FOX, The Hill, Slate. Pick your source.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mike-flynn-willing-testify-return-immunity-n740836

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/30/flynn-offers-to-testify-in-trump-russia-probe-in-exchange-for-immunity.html

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/326639-flynn-offers-to-testify-on-russia-ties-in-exchange-for-immunity

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/03/30/flynn_asked_for_immunity_to_testify_on_russia_like_any_totally_not_guilty.html

STOOPPPP TRYING TO MAKE ME BELIEVE WHAT IS TRUUUUUUEEE!!!!!

>You wouldn't share fake news would you?

YOU'RE THE REASON YOU'RE RELATIVES NEVER STOP BY ANYMORE

Jesus Christ, i rooted for drumpf but seriously, it's time to impeach the bafoon

>when the shitposting nicknames get more and more abstract and more and more obvious of shitposting but retards with reddit formatting keep replying to them

Ye

A great Sup Forums project would be a persistent archive of all the MSM fakenews, which MSM were involved in what, etc, the "journalists" and "editors" as well. a massive shaming document. WikiShills. Maybe cross reference it with (((factcheck))) sites analysis. Just eviscerate their credibility.

his own son says its fake

twitter.com/mflynnJR

EVERYTHING IS FAKE NEWS.

>Cogito ergo sum
>Cogito ergo sum
>Cogito ergo sum

No he didn't. He's just quoting the beginning of what the lawyer said.

"the media are awash with unfounded allegations, outrageous claims of treason, and vicious innuendo directed against him. He is now the target of unsubstantiated public demands by Members of Congress and other political critics that he be criminally investigated. No reasonable person, who has the benefit of advice from counsel, would submit to questioning in such a highly politicized, witch hunt environment without assurances against unfair prosecution"

>thinking

>twitter.com/mflynnJR
I'm not seeing what you are referring to. In fact this 22min video where he looks like he's on speed is only confirmation.

Here's a statement that he links from Mike Flynn's lawyer.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-30/he-certainly-has-story-tell-statement-mike-flynns-lawyer

This is so fucking funny. NYT pissed on the ashes of the Russia thing today in the Haberman article. And I wondered, "what will they come up with next?" Here it is. More bloviating

There is no intellectually honest person who would spin Flynn's statement as being anything other him seeking than a blood vendetta against the mainstream liberal media. To say that the implication of the statement should concern Trump or his supporters is ludicrous and frankly yet another in a long line of disgraces

I imagine this dishonest attempt to satisfy the frothing "muh Russia" types with a quick, sensational, and most of all INACCURATE headline won't help dampen Flynn's seething rage.

whatever makes you feel better
have a comfy cat
ur gonna need it when trump gets btfo

Faggot I've supported Trump since July 10, 2015

My life has never been better. Win after win after win

ok

Yes an' walls can come tumbling down!

probably nothing.

Saying anything could give Democrats impetus to charge him with perjury if what he says amounts to shit for them or actually makes them look bad.

In order for him to skip his 5th amendment right, he has to be immune from self incrimination.

Delete this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What games you playing?