Brit/pol/ - Strap-on Edition

>Experts agree: "Great repeal bill" is a great fiasco
theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/30/great-repeal-bill-offers-little-detail-and-even-less-security

>Government back pedals on security co-operation threats after international community accuses May of being a total CUNT
theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/30/uk-article-50-letter-european-diplomats-threat-security-cooperation

>EU court rulings will be imported as Supreme Court rulings and the ECHR is here to stay, David Davis admits
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/decades-eu-court-rulings-imported-10126964

>Brexiteer BULLSHITTERS have been left exposed and vulnerable, now is the right time to STOP BREXIT
theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/the_new_european_says_stay_angry_and_fight_brexit_1_4956061

>Hollande and Merkel are in agreement: No trade talks between UK and EU until Britain leaves completely. T. May BTFO
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/brexit-latest-hollande-tells-theresa-may-talks-eu-uk-must-wait-withdrawal-negotiations-article-50-a7657526.html

>Labour is prepared to hold Nasty Tory Government to account: Britain will NOT become a tax-dodger's paradise
morningstaronline.co.uk/a-ca71-Corbyn-fires-Brexit-demands-at-May

>The Tory plans to wreck society and dismantle the state. Neo-liberalism back in full force despite not being what the Brexit vote was about
newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2017/03/hilary-mantel-tories-are-pursuing-poisonous-ideology-and-social-wrecking-agenda

>Corporate exodus from The City to the continent begins. Pakis not going anywhere.
uk.businessinsider.com/banks-europe-brexit-relocation-plans-2017-3

nothing wrong with pegging

Lads I consider myself a Brit but I'm not white, am I welcome?

If you embrace british values, come on in.

Obviously not, why would you even ask such a silly question. What are you then?

As long as you aren't a muslim desu,

Are you quintessentially British? If so, yes. Welcome!

Why do you persist with these cruel memes, my son? SAVE YOUR FATHER

I do and I consider myself so. I love this country and it's all I've ever known.

Yeah I'm definitely not one of those.
So can I fuck white women or no?

>Flag
That's ironic.
63%

>Why do you persist with these cruel memes, my son? SAVE YOUR FATHER

Be a good goy and suck it up, bongcucks

>I do and I consider myself so. I love this country and it's all I've ever known.

Good.

>So can I fuck white women or no?

Yes, please

You are not British. Go back home

>quietly brilliant

>triggered bongcuck

delish

Really sick of nonce threads, I really wish he would go to jail and die there.

Are you a racist bigot?

Embrace brown bongs

STOP POSTING THIS

Nope

thats it, im leaving brit/pol/ for good
the race baiting has gone to far

if im not back by tommorrow its cuz i hung myself and died or am in hospital

bye anons, wish me luck

Do it faggot