/INDIVISIBLE GUIDE GENERAL/ GET IN HERE

Here's the gist
>leftist org writing scripts for people to harass Republicans and organize protests and disrupt town halls
>Started by (((Ezra Levin))) and (((Leah Greenberg))) with ties to Soros
>Astroturfing on the web and around the country

From original OP:

"I was recently on Kikebook because I like to mine salt from all of the millenials I'm friends with. I happened to stumble on my state's Republican Senator's official page

I noticed something strange about the comments. Not only were they all negative, but they all seemed to follow a similar script. A lot of the comments on unrelated posts were admonishing him for supporting DeVos and Pruitt and giving the same values for money he supposedly took. If it was something he did that was bipartisan, the script looked like "That's great, but [liberal issue I'm outraged about." I know leftists like to repeat the same tired talking points they hear from their favorite dyke commentators, but this was different in the sheer amount of comments that were almost exactly the same.

It was obvious that there was more to it than people acting on their own behalf. Gardner already got in trouble for saying that the people demanding he hold town hall meetings for them to disrupt were paid protestors from out of state. He made the same statement about the flood of phone calls his office received. I did a little digging to see where these people were finding their scripts, and I came across something called "Indivisible Guide."
indivisibleguide.com/
Lo and behold, they not only had a full guide for disrupting and harassing anyone who disagreed with them, which they claim is based on Tea Party activists, but also a page dedicated to scripts for various issues"

Other urls found in this thread:

indivisbleguide.com/
dailysignal.com/2017/02/10/indivisible-with-ties-to-george-soros-sows-division-against-trump-gop-lawmakers/
youtube.com/watch?v=z_Z3r8OLRCM
indivisibleguide.com/campus-toolkit
youtube.com/watch?v=P-CHZdTmBA4
jta.org/2017/02/23/news-opinion/politics/meet-the-jewish-couple-leading-the-trump-resistance
twitter.com/IndivisibleTeam?lang=en
archive.is/gtz5P
indivisibleguide.com/groups-nav
archive.fo/VI4cu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LINKS:
indivisbleguide.com/
dailysignal.com/2017/02/10/indivisible-with-ties-to-george-soros-sows-division-against-trump-gop-lawmakers/

BUMP

It's clear that this is coming from someone higher up. If you look at their About page, the founders are Ezra Levin and Leah Greenberg (I'm not making this up). dailysignal.com/2017/02/10/indivisible-with-ties-to-george-soros-sows-division-against-trump-gop-lawmakers/ This article goes into ties (((they))) have with Soros. They've taken credit for disrupting town hall events youtube.com/watch?v=z_Z3r8OLRCM Then attack Congressmen for not having town hall events. Of course they've been picked up by MSNBC and other leftists rackets as being great fighters against Evil Bad Man Meanie Head Trump.

I think it's important for everyone here to at least know what this thing is, because these are the people we should be fighting. I wouldn't be surprised if have ties to Antifa thugs showing up at rallies.

Second half of my original post. Thanks user

GET IN THIS THREAD

Calling all weaponized autists, man your memes lads lets get this info moving

have a bump

someone post on t_d

BUMP

Bump

BUMP

bumbpted

instead of spamming bump, let's discuss how we can get this info out.

Infographics is what we do better than anyone

We need an autist to combine some kind of dank memery with the basic gestalt in a snappy phrase that incorporates humor.

Then have a screengrab of a bit more text underneath.

And a link at the bottom for any normie who wishes to know more.

>indivisible

This has an occupy perspective to it. -I can smell it.

So , other than exposing them online what else can you ( people living in america ) do ?

i mean, if the main part of the plan is to assist to those town hall meetings then the logical idea would be to go there and be very vocal about their scripted agenda

ideally one would read the stuff they have online and create counter arguments , like a reverse indivisible guide

bonus points for periscope stream if that is possible within the buildings

We need someone with photoshop skills to do something similar to #Draftourdaughters.

Normies love soft smooth advertisements

won't have new laptop til tomorrow or Monday so I'm phone fagging waitinf for the maymays

Nice shill thread.
Sage.

Go back to your Flynn fake news thread.

Nice shill faggot. Bump

They have a page on how to start a campus group. Maybe someone can start phony groups?
indivisibleguide.com/campus-toolkit

Lol you're cute

>Ukrjew

Thanks for bump

Found their recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=P-CHZdTmBA4

Dont you have to get bombed right now?

Oh look another Russian sliding campaign as soon as the heat is brought up on one of your shills.. You guys are so obvious

пoяcни
makes me sad to have ukie roots

This might be a good idea. I think we need to somehow frame this as a bad thing for normies, because it is a bad thing. These people are just blatantly anti-American at this point

GOOD FIND

Fuck off, I wasted a perfectly good day researching these faggots

Its funny how Sup Forums takes some time to notice this kind of stuff. FBI's been on it for 4 1/2 weeks.
You guys are only beginning to scratch the surface.

bump for justice

We can't talk about two important topics at the same time? 75% of the threads on this board right are shit tier slide threads and you're freaking out over more Ruski bs?

Silly

do you have smaller pics for altright ants

>Oh look, another useful goyim regurgitating MSM talking points
good goy yes yes it's all Russia yes.

Hahahaha. I actually have their private app on my phone

What's it for? Any way to spread misinfo through it?

I don't get it

It's just an app / program that tries to make libs attend town hall meetings and call their congress representative?

Because 99% of libshits will drop it after 2 seconds

Why don't you muricans just join that shit and start pushing Trumps agenda within them?

the comments section is beautiful
unlike the likes , but that part can be modified easily

Proofs are required.

Meet the Jewish couple leading the Trump resistance

> jta.org/2017/02/23/news-opinion/politics/meet-the-jewish-couple-leading-the-trump-resistance

We should find out if she is related to the Greenbergs that are involved in staging the news all the time...

Names to see if she's related to.. Tony, Michael, Maurice, Jacob...

>jta.org/2017/02/23/news-opinion/politics/meet-the-jewish-couple-leading-the-trump-resistance
Good lord that dude looks cucked to hell and back. Why do Jewdudes tend to look like this?

SAGE

why tho?

They're actually under the impression they can stop us.

I almost feel sorry for them.

Almost...

You know why. You're not having an (((approved))) discussion goy.

>Astroturf

Guys we need to dox Leah Greenberg. That name has trouble written all over as evidenced by what she's currently up to. Let's see what who and what else we can tie her to

Can somebody find Leah Greenbergs family tree? I'm looking now

Right, much better we all go argue about who is and who isn't white.

Bumping because this thread is the newer one

Their twitter
twitter.com/IndivisibleTeam?lang=en

>no fucks to give

CTR tried the same failure tactics and these idiots will have the same failure results. The majority of America is not as retarded as these anarcho-communist liberals, so it's readily seen for what it is. This is the very bullshit that alienated and angered the silent majority, so let them stay the course. The end result will be even more pushed to the right and the right further solidified through all generations.

They are immature snowflake children having a temper tantrum because their participation trophy collection did not grow this year. They've never grown up, never learned how to lose, never learned how to improve and adapt and thus never changed their behavior nor tactics from when they were in the first grade. People see this and know this, along with the fact that nation building and security is not for these children. Especially weak children ruled by toddler emotions. Real truth, facts, statistics, history, and results will always claim victory.

I'm glad they are exercising their First Amendment rights as they should. It's the source of their continued demise.

Bump

bump

FUCKING KIKE FAGGOT GET OUT OF HERE AND GO SUCK BLOODY BABY DICK AND JERK TO MOLOCH

the shills are trying to slide

Last bump then I have to take a shower

When has the F.B.I done anything useful.

Hmm

No. /r/The_Donald will just spill the beans like the dumb redditors they are. We make memes and OC first before we reveal this to the world.

wew lad, try again.

fucking kikes.

Bumpity bump bump

Well said

>every time we unmask an organization they just make another one

Bump.

archive.is/gtz5P

Sort of believe you FBIanon
Sage
Jessica Sage...

Lets fucking ddos this shit site.
It cant be that secure of a site

Bump bump bump

Definitely meme the shit out it. But post it everywhere possible. Again, their actions hurt themselves so fuck yeah post it on every single site and forum possible. It's going to hemorrhage sooner or later from Sup Forums. Feed the rope, they'll keeping hanging themselves.

Any further action is unnecessary and not conducive to leading normies to see how desperate, insane and underdeveloped liberals are.

Hey Shareblue, looking to get some goys in trouble.

MOTHER FUCKERS!

ITS A GOD DAMN LIST OF EVENTS THEYRE PLANNING ON CRASHING!

indivisibleguide.com/groups-nav

CLICK ON THE FUCKING RED DOTS

I work staff for unamed elected officials in my home state. These people came to many, many of our town halls and tore shit up. After a while they realized that the particular officials they were harrassing were actually pretty liberal and thus they've slowly stopped coming to meetings. But here's a few things I've observed.

1. They are almost exclusively Jewish. I was in charge of the sign in sheets. Probably 7 out 10 of people signing in had names like (((Greenburg))) or (((Stern))). Honestly I didn't believe the truth about (((them))) until I saw it with my own eyes at these events. Sup Forums really is always right.

2. They are professionally run but locally organized. I saw many local leftists directing people to seats and calling people by name. But there were these shadowy, younger people doing the filming, handing out the flyers and hand signs. They would frequently meet with the locals and coordinate who would ask what questions.

3. They rehearse like crazy. At one point an angry constituent started yelling and asked "how many of you are actually *elected officials* constituents?" and they shouted in unison "ALL OF US". It was definitely rehearsed and sounded way too in your face to be authentic.

4. Many of these guys were not from district. Local leftists were directing, but by and large the individual protesters were coming from around the state.

Anyway, I have more stories. Let me know if Sup Forums wants to hear anymore.

hi CIA

>tfw shariablue trying to bait us into breaking the law and collecting our IPs to pass off to crowdstrike

get fucked

Of course it fucking is.
Anybody archived it yet?

Don't you feel tired?

moar plz

>Let me know if Sup Forums wants to hear anymore.

Can you give a region? How large of a municipality do they visit?

I'm willing to start going to town halls in my area to start catching these lying kikes but I need a profile to follow.

use a fucking proxy before you go to this site

I'm the original OP, this guy made a new thread for me

Tell us everything

Ezra Levin
President of the Board

Leah Greenberg
Vice President of the Board

Angel Padilla
Secretary of the Board

Sarah Dohl
Board Member

Matt Traldi
Treasurer of the Board

Tor

You shills work so hard. You should get a good night's rest, then go to your boss in the morning and demand a raise!

I can't get two specific but I work in a blue state above the Mason-Dixon Line. It was competitive in the general election.

Honestly there's not profile that really makes sense. I've been to events in large cities that drew a modest crowd concerned mostly with local issues. I've been to really rural towns packed to the gills with these freaks. I think the worst one I did was in a subsection of a suburb that was known for its (((liberal))) activity. But I'd recommend you go to all of your nationa/state officials town halls, they show up to all of them.

Yeah, I've dealt with these guys firsthand and they are almost exclusively Jewish. It's fucking disconcerting when you realize how right Sup Forums really is.

Come on dude, quit it with the blue balls, you can't even tell the state? Quit being a fag

Northeast.

What's to stop us from using their tactics against them?

I wish we could organize like this.

this works too, here's an archive link for those of you who are too lazy

archive.fo/VI4cu

That's more than enough, thanks

bump